ahaha - suna x reader

De plxn_bntr

basically suna x fem!reader fluff ig? maybe I'll add some spice idk. tw: cussing? slowburn mhmm I don't fo... Mais

introduction ig?
class 2-1
coffee
the gang🥶💯👊🏽
vibes😩
bean
the kick 🧍🏽‍♀️
cannibalism
chicken onigiri
painkillers
blackmail
exposed
hoes mad
dinner party yuh
snuggles mhm
revenge bitch
cashier
Hana
ChiLdHoOd fRiENd
oh no😬
reunion
spice
therapy
kinky🤔
oinks🐷
harem?
cuteness wtf
ticklish
food
jelly
attention seeker
gossip
fight fight fight
hairdryer
mwah
game
seducing
fun
sponge cake
u ugly👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
shit got caught
bus 1
bus 2
bus 3
advice lmao
forgetting
arguing
sneak in
xoxo
I'M YER DAD
comfort
filler cause idc
complicated
daddy
concerned
thinking
pancakes
masks
pizza & more
after pizza
end >:)
announcement

ya like dinosaurs?

12.3K 361 927
De plxn_bntr

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

"ohohooo the king has a girlfriend??" a blonde guy said, standing behind kageyama. there was a freckled boy beside him, though he seems familiar...

"no. let's go nugget" suna says before I even open my mouth and grabs me by the waist, pushing me against his body to keep me close.

then it hit me. that freckled boy was my neighbor and family friend, but we lost touch when I moved to hyogo...

"TADASHIIII" I started jumping up and down, not aware of suna's flustered face behind me, or that I'm rubbing my body against his.

"calm down" he whispered in my ear, grasping my waist tightly. then he let me go and I started to walk fast towards Yamaguchi, but something stopped me.

"uh. do I know you?" he said and I heard that other guy laugh. I stopped in my tracks, when I heard suna sleepily talk again.

"y/n let's just go" he said and I was about to turn around.

"y/n? as in l/n y/n? WE USED TO MEET UP EVERY DAY IN ELEMENTARY" I nodded and his face lit up.

"see foxy I told you I have friends" I sarcastically said looking at him with my right hand on my hip.

"we haven't seen each other in AGES how have you been?? do you still have that cat??? where do you live no-"

"shut up Yamaguchi" I heard the blonde guy say. who is he to talk to Tadashi like that huh???

"sorry, tsukki"

"that wasn't so nice" I said in a snarky tone.

"yeah you don't look so nice either, I'm not pointing it out tho" oh he has a death wish. I look at suna and Tadashi and they both widen their eyes in surprise and disbelief.

"Tadashi. step back a bit. IM GONNA KILL YOU BLONDIE" I say taking out my lollipop mid sentence. I handed it to suna who was back to his stoic expression and Yamaguchi ran toward me, grabbing my hands and wrapping them around himself for a few seconds.

"don't worry about him y/n he's just a big jerk sometimes.." I look over to who I assume is tsukki and see he has a smirk on his face.

when I calmed down, Tadashi unwrapped himself and took a few steps back.

"fierce. I like her." he said, his smirk getting bigger and bigger. suna gave him a death glare from behind me and came closer to me.

"y/n do you have a number? I tried to contact you but my mom said you changed your number..."

"yeah give me your phone" he handed me his phone and I put all my contact information in. suna was watching me from right behind me and kept pointing out my mistakes.

I gave Yamaguchi his phone back and turned around, taking my lollipop back and finally walking back to the rooms.

"oh so now we're just giving your number away to everyone... AND free hugs" he said loud enough for some people near us to hear, including a bald guy, and two short ones. they came rushing towards us and I clung onto suna.

"DID SOMEONE SAY FREE HUGS? CAUSE I'M INTERESTED" a guy with a tuft of hair dyed blonde started shouting, jumping up and down.

"i- what?" I said, confused. did they really take that seriously?

"yeah I heard it too. sooo..." the bald one said, staring at me. I flinched and took a step back.

"no. let's just go already" suna said in annoyance.

"but..... I saw you hug kageyama? and Yamaguchi...." a redhead slowly said with a blank face.

"yeah... what's your point? come on foxy let's go" I said letting go off him and walking away.

we finally reached the rooms. we immediately parted ways and went to sleep.

*three hours later*

I heard laughing and the door closing, so i opened my eyes. my vision was blurry and it took some time to get used to the lighting, but once I did, the girls started bombarding me with questions.

"y/n since when do you know kageyama???"

"why weren't you wearing your team's jacket?"

"I didn't see you next to the coach at your game"

"I saw you and suna were really close today~"

"do you have any food in your bag?"

my head started to hurt a bit and I didn't pay attention to the rest of the questions.

"does anyone have a painkiller???" I said and they all looked at me, confused. yachi was the only one that actually went to get me some painkillers, so respect to you yachi.

I checked my phone.

3 new messages from ashy hair

I opened the new messages while the girls started to scatter around the room...

ashy hair

hey l/n
I'll make some onigiri later
teriyaki chicken right?

yeah
thanks osamu🛐

it's done btw
that nap took too long
suna's still asleep

oh k
yeah some of us need
our beauty sleep

couldn't be me🤩🤪🥱💁🏻‍♂️

*👨🏼‍🦳

shut up

"YUKIE" I called her over although she was right in front of me.

"hmm?"

"do you like teriyaki chicken onigiri?" she snapped her head to my direction and nodded aggressively.

"perfect. I'll be right back" I said and headed off to the kitchen.

osamu was still there, eating.

"here. I made some extra for the girls"

"thanks osamu. that's why you're the better twin"

"hmmm exactly. now fuck off my hair is not that gray" he said and flipped me off

"IT IS" I shouted, already halfway to my room.

I opened the door and gave yukie the box. she gave me an onigiri and started digging into the food. I heard my phone buzz so I took it out, after wiping my hands and putting my unfinished onigiri down.

(×××-×××-×××)

you like dinosaurs?

me and yukie looked at the text, then at each other. I was confused to say the least but I decided to go with it...

(×××-×××-×××)

you like dinosaurs?

yeah?

who's your favorite?

generally speaking I like sauropods
but I'd say my favorite is saltasaurus
kind of reminds me of you
saltyshima

...
how did you know
and don't call me that.

plsss
Tadashi wouldn't shut up about
how "cool" you were when
we were in elementary

*are

I said what I said

hmmm
I think we're going to get along

we'll see about that

a/n

ahhhh yes. love that.

bye

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

38.6K 1.1K 15
Whoever gets 100k followers first wins a special price. A price Suna really needs. All hope seems lost for Suna till he finds a way to certain victo...
239K 4K 70
"𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨" | |_____ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘆/𝗻 𝘂𝗸𝗮𝗶 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘀...
113K 2.2K 50
{Suna x fem reader} "please just don't go..." "just know that when i'm here you'll never have to worry about being alone again, i'll be by your side...
894K 29.4K 41
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗮, 𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱-𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘃𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲...