Midnight Cherry | H.S.

Por fruitystyles_

!THIS BOOK IS BEING LEFT UNCOMPLETED! Please see the author's note at the end of chapter 23 for more info. M... Mais

Warning
Chapter 1 🍒
Chapter 2 🍒
Chapter 3 🍒
Chapter 4 🍒
Chapter 5 🍒
Chapter 6 🍒
Chapter 7 🍒
Chapter 8 🍒
Chapter 9 🍒
Chapter 10 🍒
Chapter 11 🍒
Chapter 12 🍒
Chapter 13 🍒
Chapter 14 🍒
Chapter 15 🍒
Chapter 16 🍒
Chapter 17 🍒
Chapter 18 🍒
Chapter 19 🍒
Chapter 20 🍒
Author's Note
* Chapter 21 🍒 *
Chapter 23 🍒

Chapter 22 🍒

902 22 10
Por fruitystyles_

*TW: mild mention/discussion of sexual activity and kinks*

Now call me a slut but all I can think about is Harry fucking me into next year. There are many, many, many things I would allow this man to do to me. I've never really been so adventurous when it comes to the bedroom, at least I haven't really tried to be. Nobody I've ever been with was like that, but Harry brought it up whilst we were cuddling up on the sofa watching a film.

We're spending some cute time together because Harry "has a lot of important work to do tonight" so he wants to make it up to me by having a "cute day".

Now, how this conversation came up during our "cute day" together, I'll never know but Harry's mind is a puzzle to me already anyway.

"What kinks do you have?" he nonchalantly asks before chucking a handful of popcorn into his mouth. "Pardon?" I laugh a little. "You know... what are you into? What turns you on? What makes you-" he starts explaining like I don't know what a kink is so I cut him off. "Harry I know what a kink is, I'm just confused why you're bringing it up now" I laugh a little again. "I'm just interested" he smirks a little. "And I'm just trying to watch this film" I respond with a sarcastic mocking of his smirk.

"Alright, alright" he holds up his hands in a joking surrender with a small laugh. It isn't long before he sparks the conversation back up. "But what actually are your kinks?" he repeats his question.

I sigh dramatically, in a joking way, and pause the film. "You really wanna know?" I raise a brow and he matches my expression as he nods.

"Okay... I kind of know, well I don't really know to be honest but I have an idea of what I might possibly like" I decide just to answer honestly but I end up rambling. "What do you mean?" I watch one of his eyebrows raise slightly higher than the other. "Well, I haven't tried much... but I know what sounds appetising."

Appetising? God I'm a fucking moron, who uses the word appetising in this context? Me the dumb bitch apparently.

He chuckles a little at my word choice but I brush it off. "I just mean I know some things I'd like to try and I'm also open to try new things" I explain myself more clearly. "That my princess, is absolutely perfect" a smirk grows across his face. "Now, tell me what you think you'd like to try" he coaxes me.

"Well I liked it when you pinned my hands... maybe some other tying up could be played around with" his eyebrows shoot up in surprise. "Okay princess well I wasn't expecting you to jump straight in like that, thought you were gonna say something simple like biting, because I know you like that" he smirks.

I roll my eyes playfully and decide just to continue listing a few things, my knowledge on this is quite limited; like I said before, my sex life has been quite vanilla? I think that's the term I've heard.

"...and you're not wrong about the biting... I dunno there's something about the mix of pain and pleasure that thrills me, so maybe stuff to do with that... I don't really know a lot but I'd like to... experiment" I finish listing.

Harry nods and listens the whole time, chipping in with a comment every now and then. "Very interesting, well I can teach you a few things princess, there's definitely a lot I want to try with you and I think you'd love some of the ideas" he has that usual cheeky smirk and I smile, slightly nervous but also excited for what this means. "Alrighty" I respond.

Awkward response.

He changes the topic of the conversation again. "We're going to the club tonight" he eats another handful of popcorn. "That's the important work?" I question. "Part of it" he responds vaguely.

Well okay then.

"I've not been focused on the club a lot recently, things are kinda going to shit whilst I'm not there and it's no fucking good, I should be able to not have a close eye on it for a little while without having to worry" he starts ranting, sounding a little stressed. "Hey, hey calm down, it's alright" I straddle him and put my hands in his hair. He smiles at the gesture but I can tell he's still stressed.

He then changes the topic again. Is he just rambling and changing conversation topic because he's so stressed? Maybe? I don't know but I think so.

"You haven't done much of your photography recently" I see him scrolling on his phone, I peek over and see he's looking at my Instagram; the last post being that one of the butterfly from a few months ago.

"I've been a little distracted some would say... you know being kidnapped and stuff" I reply with a sarcastic smile. "And Harry we're supposed to be watching the movie" I whine a little because I was actually enjoying it. "You'll take photos for me tonight at the club" he basically demands. "Well excuse you, a please wouldn't hurt" I squint my eyes at him and he copies my sarcastic smile from a few moments ago, "Please" he said in a tone he clearly didn't mean.

Well fuck him.

I mean I actually want to get my camera out, he's right; I haven't taken any photos recently and I miss it. The lighting at Midnight Cherry is gorgeous, the way the neon lights highlight against the casted shadows, mwah, chef's kiss.

"Sure, I'll bring my camera, but my pay needs to be higher than last time, you were a little stingy" I joke with him. He clearly didn't read it as a joke.

"EXCUSE ME? STINGY? I PAID Y-"

"I'm kidding! For god's sake Harry" I burst out laughing. "You very much overpaid me last time and you don't need to pay me this time, I already live with you for free and you do enough for me, okay?"

"No I'll still pay you" he stubbornly argues. "I won't accept it" I respond back. Like I said, he already lets me live here for free, he buys all the food, pats for the electricity and gas, literally anything to do with money for me; he now pays for, he doesn't let me do anything about it the stubborn little fuck.

Well he's not very little, the man is basically a tree - but you get my point.

"Harry what's the point in paying me when you don't let me pay for anything anyway - I'd have nothing to spend it on!" I point out.

He looks at me for a few seconds. He knows I'm right. "Well I'm gonna do it anyway" he sticks out his tongue like a child which makes me giggle. I don't know what he's trying to get out of paying me but it seems like he's not backing down.

"You know what Harold, you do you" I roll my eyes playfully. He looks at me like I've just grown three heads. "Excuse you, did you just call me Harold?" He asks in absolute shock. "Yes, yes I did" I giggle again, mainly because of his extreme reaction. "That's not my name." He states very matter-of-factly. "I know" is all I reply before finally pressing play on the film again, turning my attention fully back to the screen.

He grabs the remote control out of my hand and presses pause. "No, no, no" he shakes his head and I laugh at the high pitched tone he spoke in. "You do not call me Harold, it's Harry, just Harry" he squints his eyes at me. "Okay then, just Harry" I squint my eyes back at him, trying to hold back any further giggles from escaping.

"Good." He slowly turns towards the TV and presses play again so we can finally finish watching our film.

A few hours later, we find ourselves in a small argument, well not an argument... but a minor disagreement.

"WHY CAN'T I BE IN THERE?" I scream at Harry. He's having Zayn come over before we all head to the club but I'm not allowed in the office whilst he's here.

"I've told you, we need to discuss some private things that will be better for you not to hear" he rolls his eyes in annoyance. "I'M NOT A CHILD AND AFTER EVERYTHING I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON ALL THE TIME" I argue back. It's not fair that I'm not kept in the loop after being so involved... against my own will, yes, but either way still involved. "It'll just be safer for you to keep out of it, now shut up."

Oh the fucking audacity.

"Did you really just tell me to shut up? Do you really..." I'm about to continue my rant but immediately decide against that idea when I see the way his dark eyes are burning into me.

"Yes I told you to shut up, and you'll fucking listen, do you understand me?" I furrow my eyebrows and look at him defiantly. "I AM NOT A CHI-" he abruptly cuts me off by grabbing my neck. I gasp with shock at first but bite my lip seconds later.

"You need to learn when to just listen to me, okay?" He says in an assertive tone and I just nod with his hand still firmly around my throat. I just nod.

I know I should've stood up to him, but honestly I would probably let him run me over with a truck and I'd apologise for getting in his way, or maybe even thank him.

Okay, maybe that's a little stupid and I wouldn't really... but he really has a way of being sexy as fuck.

No I didn't mean that.

I meant...

Okay I said what I said. Moving on swiftly.

"That's my good girl" he pulls me towards him and gently pecks my lips, his soft lips contrasting with his rough hands.

Even though I'd really like to be informed and kept in the loop, I guess I can see where he's coming from - he just wants to protect me. Plus I'm sure he'll tell me what I need to know.

"Just don't leave me out completely, that could endanger me too if I don't know what's going on" I point out in a much calmer tone than I was using before. "I'll make sure you know what you need to know, deal baby?" He looks in my eyes again, his eyes now a slightly lighter shade of green. I nod again and smile, causing him to smile back in response.

"You just go and chill, get ready for the club because me and Zayn won't be long, I just gotta make sure we're both up to date and on the same page with everything, it wouldn't be good to start off on a dodgy one" he explains.

A few seconds later when Harry is about to speak again, I hear the familiar buzz of the intercom. "And here he is now" Harry says as he walks to the door and presses the button which opens the gate at the front. He opens the front door and we watch as Zayn pulls into a parking space at the side.

He does a small wave as he walks over to us, which Harry returns and I just smile. I still don't really like him but I think I have fair reasons for that. I can still be polite though, I guess.

We step aside and Zayn comes in. "We'll meet you down here in like fifteen minutes?" Harry pulls me close by my waist and pecks my lips. I smile and nod before heading off to the bathroom. Harry and Zayn go to his office.

HARRY'S POV

I sit in my office chair behind my desk and gesture for Zayn to sit on the opposite side. "So Malik, we need to make sure everything is clear and that we're starting off with our best feet forward" I twist the rings on my fingers.

"I agree, we can't be all muddled up right from the beginning, fucking Wolfe was an ass for being like that" he laughs a little, rolling his eyes slightly in annoyance with Wolfe.

"Okay so... I wanna make sure we can trust each other first of all. That's the most important thing" I state, looking at him straight in the eyes. "How do you suggest we do that?" He questions and I lean back in my chair. "I'm not exactly sure to be honest..." I tap my fingers on my desk. "I just need some kind of proof that you're not still working for Wolfe and that you're not gonna fuck me over" I explain in more detail.

He takes a second to think before looking at me again. "How about I call him right now and you see how he responds? Proof that I don't even contact him anymore" he suggests and I actually like the idea. "Wow Malik, an actual good idea" I sarcastically clap and he gives me an annoyed look. "Haha, very funny" he says whilst pulling his phone out of the pocket inside his jacket.

He calls Wolfe, Zayn puts the phone on speaker and places it on the desk; Wolfe picks up almost instantly. This worries me at first, but I'm pleasantly surprised when Wolfe sounds pained. "Zayn what the fuck man? You just left me in the dark like tha-" he begins shouting and I end the call. I don't want to listen to his complaining. I laugh and hold my hand out to Zayn. He takes it, shakes it and we both laugh. "Do you trust me?" I ask Zayn and he nods immediately. "You don't need to prove anything, I know I can trust you" he states very confidently.

Nice.

"So we need to decide what exactly our aim is" I state and he looks at me like I'm stupid. "We're figuring out who the rat is!" He replies like it's the most obvious thing ever. "Well yes, obviously, but we need to know what we're doing. Like, when we figure out who the rat is, what's our plan? What are we doing to them? What is our final goal here?" I stay calm even though I want to rip his throat out for even looking at me like I was an imbecile.

"Ohhhhh" he says and looks at me apologetically. "Okay well I was thinking we kill them" he says nonchalantly a couple of seconds after. "Just... kill them?" I raise a brow. "Kill one of the men that we've known for years, worked with for years, who even though they're a rat, were there through thick and thin... not now but back in the day you know".

I mean, I'm all for killing. I have absolutely no problem with it, especially a rat - I fucking despise rats with a pure fiery passion. However, as a group of guys, we've been though a lot together... the only one I'd not be bothered by murdering at all is Wolfe. Everyone else however, I'm a little hesitant.

Just a little.

"I guess you have a point but... a rat is a rat Styles" we simultaneously sigh. "If it's Wolfe then I have no problem killing him" I state. "I knew you'd say that" Zayn laughs slightly. "But I agree to be honest. You're right... but what if we didn't kill them? What if we just torture the fuck out of them and then throw them to the shit" he suggests.

"Throw them to the shit?" I question, raising my eyebrow again, not exactly sure what he means. "Ruin their life, discard of them and continue the gang without them" he explains. I roll my eyes at his use of the word "gang". We're not a fucking gang.

"Okay first of all, we're not a gang. Second of all, I think it's a good plan. Fuck them over and be done with it, but let them live whatever they can make with their life" I agree with his plan.

We both nod. "Now, we'll talk more in future but I should probably go check on Melanie and get ready, I have some shit to deal with at the club" I stand up. "Can I tag along?" He asks and I shake my head. "I'm going with Mel and... I'd rather not have you around her too much." I tell him honestly. "You need to be able to trust me remember? If you can't trust me to be around Melanie, how will we ever progress?" he makes a fair point. I sigh, and just nod my head at him again. "I'll double check with Melanie, if she's too uncomfortable then no but I guess your point is fair" I say as we walk towards the door.

We exit out and I go to find Melanie. I guess I trust him, and I'll be there anyway - I'm not going to leave Mel alone at all, so what's the harm? Plus, Zayn can help out at the club.

I walk into the living room and see Mel sat on the sofa on her phone, looking both sexy and cute as fuck.

She stands up and my jaw drops. "You look stunning" I walk over to her and place my hands on her waist. "Thank you" she blushes like she always does and rests her hands on my chest. "Baby do you mind if Zayn tags along?" I ask her softly and I see her expression drop, but she immediately smiles; though I can tell it's a very fake smile.

"Mmh yeah that's fine" she looks between me and Zayn. She doesn't want him to come, but I really think they need some kind of relationship if I need to be able to trust him.

I lean down to her ear and whisper. "I'll make it up to you, promise" and lightly peck her ear. She giggles, and I pull away to look at her face. "Thank you love" I peck her lips.

"Wait so you guys are dating or...?" Zayn looks at us. "Not dating..." Mel's gentle voice chimes in.

No but we might as well be.

"Just... close" I add. Zayn looks at us as if he doesn't believe us. Though I think Mel will officially be my girlfriend very soon. At least I hope so, she's literally taken over my brain, my heart and everything I do.

It's all for her.

*A/N*

Helloooooooo!

I'm going to try and get better at updating...

Anyways, thanks for all the support and patience with the book so far, I hope y'all are still enjoying :)

Love you Fruities ❤️

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...