𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 ✔️

De Lia2NE1

A Paradise mansion spin off, following the lives of some the islanders after being in the mansion. For bette... Mais

Paradise Too - SEASON 1
♡︎Episode 2
♡︎Episode 3
♡︎Episode 4
♡︎Episode 5
♡︎Episode 6
♡︎Episode 7
♡︎Episode 8
♡︎Episode 9
♡︎Episode 10 - Season Finale
Paradise Too - SEASON 2
♡︎Episode 1 S2
♡︎Episode 2 S2
♡︎Episode 3 S2
♡︎Episode 4 S2
♡︎Episode 5 S2
♡︎Episode 6 S2
♡︎Episode 7 S2
♡︎Episode 8 S2
♡︎Episode 9 S2
♡︎Episode 10 S2 - Season Finale
Paradise Too - SEASON 3
♡︎Episode 1 S3
♡︎Episode 2 S3
♡︎Episode 3 S3
♡︎Episode 4 S3
♡︎Episode 5 S3
♡︎Episode 6 S3
♡︎Episode 7 S3
♡︎Episode 8 S3

♡︎Episode 1

4.2K 239 875
De Lia2NE1

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀs ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀs ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ!
ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ & sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ♡︎

sʜɪɴᴇ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙɪᴀᴛᴄʜ ✨✨

On a calm Saturday morning as the sun shines brightly; In a calm and quiet gated neighbourhood, loud music seems to be blasting from a very large and modern house.

Standing shirtless in the large, marble decorated kitchen; letting the fumes from the stove fill the air, Jungkook blissfully dances to the dancehall music while he cooks. But with his eyes shut as he whines against the counter, Jungkook is completely unaware of the food burning in the pan.

Upstairs in bedroom, Ashlyn leans over her dresser; applying lipgloss as she looks at herself in the mirror. Only stepping out for a few hours, Ashlyn wears her oversized joggers; pairing them with a thin strapped bandeau top. Now completely ready; Ashlyn takes her phone and car keys along with her small bag as she makes her way out the bedroom.

But with a small frown on her face, Ashlyn chuckles as she makes her way down the stairs; not only hearing the obnoxiously loud music but also smelling the burning food.

Ashlyn:"Babe! Baby!!"

Too wrapped up in his own world, Jungkook doesn't hear Ashlyn calling as she makes her way down the hallway and to the kitchen.

Jungkook:"All wen a nite yuh pussy feel like sun hot, wen yuh come inna mi ramping shop!"

Ashlyn:"Jungkook!"

Jungkook:"Mi cocky longa than mi knife, tell mi wah yuh like, yuh want mi try or yuh wah fi ride it like a bike!"

With the roll of her eyes, Ashlyn chuckles and shakes her head as she steps into the kitchen; placing her phone and keys on the counter while her boyfriend sings and dances aloud without a care in the world.

Ashlyn:"Babe your burning your food!"

Jungkook finally opens his eyes as Ashlyn shouts over the loud music, and turns to the overly burnt eggs in the pan.

Jungkook:"Oh shit."

Taking the pan from the stove, Jungkook takes it to the sink and turns on the tap.

Ashlyn:"Babe not the hot water!"

Jungkook leans back and coughs the moment the hot water comes in contact with the already hot pan, nothing but steam emits from the pan; setting off the fire alarm in the process.

Ashlyn:"Jungkook!"

Ashlyn covers her ears and laughs as Jungkook reaches for the fire alarm and turns it off, before opening the windows to let the smoke out.

Ashlyn:"You are something else. No more Dancehall and cooking for you."

Jungkook:"My bad baby. I was vibing man."

Ashlyn:"Mm a little too much."

Jungkook chuckles as he turns down the music. Ashlyn giggles as Jungkook steps closer to her; wrapping his arms around her waist in the process, while he looks down at her and licks his lips.

Jungkook:"Where you going looking all sexy and that?"

Ashlyn:"Oh please, you think I look sexy in anything."

Jungkook:"I don't understand, is that not a compliment?"

Ashlyn smiles and laughs along with Jungkook.

Ashlyn:"I'm meeting Taesan, remember?"

Ashlyn traces her hands against his tattooed muscular arms while she smiles. Jungkook continues to stare down at Ashlyn as he licks his lips and pulls her closer.

Jungkook:"Aw T ain't gonna mind if your an hour late or two. You ain't gonna be walking around the house looking this fine, and think you can just leave. Mm-mm darling."

Ashlyn:"Babe."

Ashlyn chuckles while Jungkook leans down and hungrily kisses her neck as his hands trace over her ass; squeezing it in the process as he pulls her closer

Ashlyn:"Babe, don't make me late. I need to be there on time."

Jungkook:"Five minutes."

Ashlyn:"Five minutes yeah right."

Ashlyn giggles and lets Jungkook trail his kisses to her lips. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Ashlyn runs her hand through the back of Jungkook's hair as he kisses her deeply and lustfully, while sitting her down on the kitchen counter.

However....

Ashlyn pulls away from the kiss once her phone begins to ring.

Jungkook:"Babe just ignore it."

Despite Jungkook hungrily kissing her neck and stroking her thigh, Ashlyn reaches for her phone on the counter as she answers.

Ashlyn:"Hello?"

Jungkook sighs out of frustration as he pulls away and watches her.

Taesan:"Hey, where are you?"

Before Ashlyn can answer, Jungkook takes the phone and brings it up to his ear

Jungkook:"T, you know you're cutting into very important Jungkook and Ashlyn time. This can't run."

Taesan:"Uh well can you stop being a horndog for one second, and let Ashlyn meet me like she's supposed to, mr Jeon."

Ashlyn chuckles and takes her phone back as Jungkook playfully rolls his eyes.

Ashlyn:"I'm leaving now, don't worry I'll see you soon."

Taesan:"Alright I'll see you soon."

Ashlyn hangs up her phone and turn back to Jungkook as she chuckles.

Ashlyn:"See, I have a busy day ahead and you're way too horny."

Jungkook rolls his eyes and laughs while Ashlyn gets herself off the counter; grabbing her keys and phone in the process.

Ashlyn:"I'm gonna be home around five babe, then I'm gonna be working. What do you want for dinner?"

Jungkook:"Anything baby, I'm not fussed. I'll be out when you get back though, I gotta be at the gym."

Ashlyn:"Okay, I'll see you tonight then."

Jungkook:"Damn right, I'm tryna finish what we started."

Ashlyn giggles and leans in to peck Jungkook on the lips.

Ashlyn:"We'll see."

Ashlyn smiles and struts out the kitchen while Jungkook shakes his head.

Jungkook:"Keep strutting like that and you're gonna end up pregnant miss Michaels."

Jungkook smiles as Ashlyn's laugh echos through the hallway. As Ashlyn steps out the house, she makes her way over too her Jeep, but slightly frowns in confusion when she notices a car parked next to the house; despite the area being private property. Shaking off the feeling, Ashlyn gets into her car and backs out the driveway.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Within a luxurious bridal store, Taesan waits patiently for both Ashlyn and Cam to arrive; being the last two yet to try on their bridesmaids dresses.

Taesan:"Finally Ash."

Ashlyn smiles and laughs as she steps into the bridal shop. With her arms crossed, Taesan playfully frowns as she shakes her head.

Ashlyn:"I'm sorry I tried to get here early, but you know what Jungkook's like."

Taesan:"Mm, well come on you need to try on your dress."

As Ashlyn smiles over at the dressmaker who shows her the bridesmaid dress, Taesan glances outside and scoffs at the amount of paparazzi trying to get a snapshot.

Taesan:"They're so annoying."

Ashlyn follows Taesan's gaze over to the paparazzi, pressed against the glass windows with their cameras.

Ashlyn:"Yeah they were blocking my path when I was trying to come in here. Are they still obsessed about the ring?"

Letting out a sigh, Taesan nods as she looks down at her enormous engagement ring.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"Sooo, yes, I am engaged, to Taehyung Kim himself hahaha. We got engaged last year and we've been planning our wedding for months now. Four more months until the wedding. But I would say, amongst the constant stress of planning a whole wedding, something that's also really stressful, is the constant fuss over the price of my engagement ring. I literally can't go anywhere without being asked about it."

ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇʀ:"So how much is the ring?"

Taesan:"A lot."
*ᴛᴀᴇsᴀɴ sᴍɪʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʟᴛs ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ*

{ʙʀɪᴅᴀʟ sᴛᴏʀᴇ}

After getting herself changed, Ashlyn stands in front of the mirror, while Taesan stands next to her, smiling at the beautiful pastel dress.

Ashlyn:"These dresses are so beautiful T. I love it."

Taesan:"I couldn't have chosen without you, my wonderful maid of honour."

Ashlyn smiles as both her and Taesan continue to admire the beautiful design of the dress.

Cam:"Move. Cunt."

Both Ashlyn and Taesan turn around to see Cam elbowing one of the paparazzi's in his rib, as she pushes the door open and steps inside. Strutting over with her big sun shades and coffee in her hand.

Taesan:"Someone's late."

Cam:"I know, I know. I had to drop off Nevaeh at my mum's house, on the other fucking side of town, because my babysitter decided to cancel. She's definitely fired."

Both Ashlyn and Taesan chuckles; playfully rolling their eyes.

Cam:"Single mum life is great."

Cam rolls her eyes as she sarcastically holds her thumps up.

Ashlyn:"Have you spoken to—"

Cam:"Don't say his name. We don't talk, he's a piece of shit and he's never seeing Nevaeh."

Ashlyn chuckles as remains silent, not to press on the topic.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Cam:"I know a lot of people are really curious about, my past relationships and the father of my daughter, and who I've been with, but it's my life and I'm not talking about any of that, until I feel like sharing."

{ʙʀɪᴅᴀʟ sᴛᴏʀᴇ}

Cam:"Okay lets try on this dress so we can get food, I'm starving."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

After the dress fitting, Taesan, Ashlyn and Cam, all unwind together for lunch at an outdoor restaurant.

Ashlyn:"I have so much work to do when I get home."

Taesan:"For Fashion Week?"

Ashlyn nods as she sips her smoothie.

Ashlyn:"It's literally in a few weeks, I still have to get all the clothes and props for all the models, then I have to create a spread sheet with all the model sizes and all themes and colour schemes for the event, so the designer can approve. Then I have to work on my website for the clothing line. It's a lot."

Cam:"Look at you booked and busy. You should call Tae and ask him to handle the designer and stuff."

Taesan:"Yeah that's true. If you email him all the details, he'll send them over to the designer and get it approved."

Ashlyn:"Yeah I'll give him a call later. So T, you excited to be Mrs Kim?"

Cam and Ashlyn smile as Taesan shyly giggles.

Taesan:"I am really excited, but at the same time, it's super overwhelming you know. Like this is an enormous wedding, not to mention the amount of money going into it, I know Tae isn't fussed but still. You all know how the media love the whole, Taesan is a gold digger narrative, and this ring costing more than four mansions isn't exactly helping my case."

Cam:"Honestly fuck the media. Anyone who's still calling you a gold digger is broke and jealous. You're engaged to a billionaire for crying out loud, do they expect you to receive a ring coasting two pounds?"

Ashlyn:"Exactly."

Taesan laughs as she looks down at her ring and nods.

Taesan:"Yeah that's true. Ugh weddings are stressful. Ash, you and Jungkook will be next."

Ashlyn:"Mm we'll see."

Both Taesan and Cam frown as they watch Ashlyn pick at her food.

Cam:"Why the uncertainty? You guys having troubles?"

Ashlyn:"No nothing like that, it's just, he doesn't really talk about us getting married anymore. Like he used to a lot, but now he doesn't. Which is strange because we're surrounded by a lot wedding stuff right now. I don't know, sometimes I feel like he's just too comfortable with me being just his girlfriend."

Taesan:"I don't think it's something to worry about. I think Jungkook's waiting for when he feels like it's the right time for you guys, and he probably doesn't want to get your hopes up into thinking he'll propose next week and then he doesn't. So maybe he just doesn't go on and on about it."

Ashlyn:"Yeah I guess you have a point."

Cam:"You worry way too much Ash. Don't start crying now."

Ashlyn:"Oh shut up."

Ashlyn nudges Cam, as all three girls laugh and finish off their lunch.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"I appreciate the girls' advice. I think I just have a lot of wedding fever because of Tae and Taesan getting married. So I don't know I guess I just wanna fantasise about mine and Jungkook's wedding one day."

{ʟᴜɴᴄʜ}

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

A few hours later, Ashlyn sits in the living room of her and Jungkook's home; glasses on her face and laptop on her lap as she completes her work. As she lets out a sigh, she raises her arms in the air and stretches before glancing down at her phone for the time. Realising it's time to get dinner started.

As Ashlyn places her laptop down, she makes her way to the kitchen and rolls her eyes when she notices the bin full of trash.

Ashlyn:"Of course. Doesn't take out the fucking trash before he leave the house."

Ashlyn sighs and shakes her head as she wraps up the trash bag and makes her way outside. The moment Ashlyn steps outside to throw away the trash, she pauses and frowns, noticing the same car from this morning, parked across the road, in the same spot. Instead of approaching the car, Ashlyn quickly throws the trash bag away and runs back inside; grabbing her phone, once she's back in the kitchen.

Jungkook:"Yo, what's up babe?"

Ashlyn:"Babe, did you notice a car parked outside ours when you left?"

Jungkook:"Uhh, I don't know, I don't remember why?"

Ashlyn:"I saw this car parked outside, when I left this morning, and it was gone when I came back, but now it's back."

Still with a concerned frown on her face, Ashlyn pushes up her glasses as she takes out the pots and pans from the cabinet to start dinner.

Jungkook:"Probably just the neighbours car init."

Ashlyn:"That is not Rick's car babe. Besides why would his car be parked outside our house? That car has been sat outside our house all day, what if it's some serial killer or something."

Ashlyn rolls her eyes once Jungkook laughs on the phone.

Jungkook:"You're so dramatic man. It's probably just someone who needed parking space. But if the car's still there when I get back, I'll pattern them, alright?"

Ashlyn smiles.

Ashlyn:"Thank you. How long till you come home?"

Jungkook:"I'll be back in like an hour or two."

Ashlyn:"Alright. I'm getting dinner started now, so I'll see you later."

Jungkook:"Alright, better get that ass ready baby, it's baby making time!"

Ashlyn throws her head back and laughs as she shakes her head.

Ashlyn:"Absolutely not Jungkook."

Ashlyn giggles as begins to cook while balancing the phone on her ear.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Within 2tae's mansion, the maids rush around the house, cleaning and preparing dinner for when Tae's parents arrive. Standing nervously pacing around the living room, Taesan fixes her dress as she glances at the clock and hopes Tae comes home before his parents arrive.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"So tonight, Tae's parents are in town and they wanna come over for dinner. Honestly I'm so nervous, like Tae's not home from work yet, his parents are on their way, Tae's mum low-key hates me. I'm so stressed it's not even a joke."

{2ᴛᴀᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

The moment the door bell echos through the house, Taesan jumps and her heart begins to race while the head maid Maria answers the door.

Maria:"Good evening, Mr and Mrs Kim."

Taesan:"Shit. For fuck sake Tae."

Taesan shuts her eyes and curses to herself, before forcing a smile and heading out the living room to greet her future in laws.

Standing in the foyer, Tae's parents exude expensive taste as they stand in their fancy attire. Taesan smiles and approches them, despite her nerves.

Taesan:"Hi, um, welcome, I—"

Eleanore:"I was expecting to be greeted by my son?"

As Tae's mother glances at her up and down, Taesan nervously glances at the maids and lets out a stiff chuckle.

Taesan:"He's not back from work yet. But he'll be here soon. Uh Maria would you show them to the dinning room please."

Maria:"Yes Miss Angel."

Taesan smiles when Eleanore gives her a look before following Maria to the dining room along with her husband. As the all enter the dinning room and take their seats, the air is filled with an awkward tension as Taesan shuffles in her seat, while the maids dish out the food. But still no sign of Tae. 

Eleanore:"Taesan did you cook this?"

Taesan:"Um, no actually, our chef—"

Eleanore:"Mm so you can't cook. What a surprise. Elle est utile."

Eleanore sarcastically comments to her husband Jean-Pierre as the two chuckle.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"Deep breaths Taesan. I'm just praying for Tae to come home ASAP. I literally have so much anxiety right now. But it's either I grin and bare her mean attitude or I fucking lose my mind."

{2ᴛᴀᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Taesan bites her lip, desperately hoping Tae walks through any minute, just so she's not faced with another dig from his mother.

Taehyung:"So sorry I'm late."

Taesan lets out a sigh of relief when Tae steps into the dinning room. With a warm smile on his face, Tae wears a satin shirt and black trousers and his hair a now brownish blonde instead of black.

As Tae greets his parents, Taesan gives him a look before forcing a smile towards his parents.

{2ᴛᴀᴇ's ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"I can't believe you came late, I was panicking."
Taehyung:"I know ma belle, I'm sorry."
*ᴛᴀᴇ ᴋɪssᴇs ʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋ*

{2ᴛᴀᴇ's ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Finally feeling slightly less anxious, Taesan takes hold of Tae's hand as the two take a seat along with his parents. But the night of tension doesn't stop there...

〰️𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

A dinner ends in tears.

"I'm trying my best, like I don't understand."

A slight disagreement

"Okay, you don't have to be a fucking prick about it."

ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ,
ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴜᴘᴇʀ ɴᴇʀᴠᴏᴜs, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ɪᴛs ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɪɴɴɢ ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛ_ᴛ

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ♡︎

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

22.7K 1.3K 130
"Life is short, art is long." For random graphics, edits, a few tutorials and contest entries. Some old covers are outdated and I think newer ones lo...
858K 25K 21
"I'll never wear your broken crown I took the road and I fucked it all away Now in this twilight, how dare you speak of grace" Jacob Black/OC Fanfict...
10.4K 320 29
Royals are the rich and commoners are the poor. Park jimin is a royal who is rude and mistreating a commoner kim y/n and since he has a higher status...
2K 207 29
"How good are you at keeping secrets?" "Very." ⌓ ⌓ ⌓ WHAT READERS HAVE SAID ABOUT AFTERGLOW TaehyungieDrea : "I think I just fell in love with your w...