BABY GOJŌ {jujutsu kaisen}

Bởi shiggyyyy

▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝘴'𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢, 𝘴'𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢! 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦!!❞ ⤷ 𝙩𝙝�... Xem Thêm

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
jujutsu stroll #1
jujutsu stroll #2
jujutsu stroll #3
jujutsu stroll #5
jujutsu stroll #6
author's note

jujutsu stroll #4

35.4K 2.1K 2K
Bởi shiggyyyy

❝she's 29❞

"GOJŌ RYŌ AND FUSHIGURO SATO! DID YOU TWO TAKE MY MAKEUP?!", marri shouted, to which the twins had glanced at each other and back at their father.

"...NO!"

marri then marched up the stairs as she snatched her makeup from the two boys, who flinched under their mother's glare.

indeed, megumi and marri married two years after they had started dating, to which marri had quickly birthed twin boys.

ryō took the last name gojō — as he was born with white hair and green eyes — meanwhile sato took the last name fushiguro — as he was born with black hair and sky blue eyes.

because tōji and satoru were competitive with each other, everyone settled on each child having one of their last names.

"papa...please save us...", sato whispered, to which megumi had only given his lovely wife a small smile.

marri sighed as she put on her fake smile, to which sato and ryō flinched in fear as they felt their blood run cold.

"sato...ryō...some over here and give your mama a hug", the white-haired woman nicely asked, to which the two boys had wobbled over towards their mother, worried that she was going to throw them out the window or something.

as soon as the two boys had reached their mother's embrace, megumi had went to the restroom to clean off all the makeup as he heard loud squealing and giggling.

"MAMA...W-WE'RE SORRY!!"

"IT WAS ALL SATO'S IDEA!!", ryō blamed.

"N-NOT TRUE! IT WAS RYŌ! IT ALWAYS IS!!"

"SNITCH!"

marri continued tickling the two six year olds as megumi patted marri's shoulder, signaling for her to give mercy.

"marri, I think our fathers and the curses are coming soon. we should prepare for them and order in", megumi commented, to which ryō and sato gave their father a thumbs up as marri sighed.

"hai, hai~ come here, you two little troublemakers", marri ushered, picking ryō up as megumi took sato.

"will great-uncle nanamin be coming?", sato asked, to which marri had nodded.

"tch! mr. s'kuna better better come, or else I'll fight him", ryō huffed, crossing his arms as marri pinched the boy's cheek.

"you sassy little snot".

"I only learn from the best", ryō triumphantly smiled as he wrung his arms around marri's shoulders, sticking his tongue out at his brother, who just turned to look at megumi.

megumi just shook his head as he kissed the top of sato's forehead, then proceeding to do the same to ryō as he huffed.

* ‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

"ugh, you're late", tōji stated, keeping his arms crossed as he was still salty about only one child keeping his last name.

"mah, mah~ why so serious? I was only thirty-three minutes late this time", satoru waved.

"by the way, where are my two precious grandsons?"

"RIGHT HERE!", ryō loudly proclaimed.

"awww ryō!!! did you miss your grandpapa?", satoru cooed, to which the young boy had on a neutral face.

"mr. s'kuna!! YOU'RE HERE!!", the white-haired boy exclaimed, to which satoru had felt his soul leave his body as tōji had snorted.

"where's sato, huh?"

"great-uncle nanamin, can you teach me how to tie a tie? your ties are so colorful", sato marveled, to which nanami had nodded, patting the boy's head.

both tōji and satoru sat in a corner, devastated.

marri chuckled as she shrugged.

"the boys got taste", she commented, pouring her fathers a cup of tea as the two men glared at her.

"it's all your fault!", the two accused in sync.

marri then gasped as megumi came up from behind his wife and patted her shoulder, leading her to her seat as he handed her a glass of water to calm down a bit.

"how dare you two come at me like this?! don't forget about me fixing all your relationship problems as a four year old", marri snapped, to which the twins had snapped their heads towards their mother, leaving their idols as they crawled onto her lap.

"mama, tell us, tell us!!", sato urged.

"YEAH! SPILL US THE TEA, MAMA!!", ryō chimed in.

marri grinned as she saw tōji and satoru facepalm.

"eh? I have even more tea if you want. you know your mother was obsessed with m—"

"s'kuna, shut the fuck up. no one asked", marri interrupted, to which sukuna had gritted his teeth as he huffed.

ryō and sato glanced at each other, to which they were for sure going to ask sukuna about it later.

"say, mr. s'kuna, why do you talk back to everybody but mama? is it because she scares you?", ryō boldly asked, making sukuna choke on his tea.

"ME?! SCARED?! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I WAS THE STRONGEST CURSE THROUGHOUT HISTORY AND I STILL AM!", the man proclaimed.

"he's just a big softie", marri whispered to her twins, making an irk mark appear in sukuna's forehead.

"I will murder you".

"hai, hai~ have dinner first before you even attempt to do so pleaseeee", marri mocked, to which the twins had snickered as megumi took a seat beside his wife as he placed the last dish on the table.

"how do you live with this?", sukuna asked, clearly directing the question towards megumi.

the dark-haired male just smiled.

"they're my family", he simply replied, kissing marri's cheek as ryō made a gagging sound.

"oh stop it, you little brat. you don't complain when I smother you in kisses", marri grinned, to which ryō had gasped.

"mama, why must you expose me like this?!", ryō grumbled.

"oh darling, just until you get a girlfriend. she'll hear an earful of when you wet your be—"

"GRANDPAPA, WHY DON'T YOU EVER SPILL TEA ABOUT MAMA?!", ryō shouted, to which satoru had awkwardly chuckled as he shrugged.

"your mother knows everything. she is the tea".

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

323K 18K 24
"so, you like itadori? itadori yūji?" "n-no...I-I like itadori...itadori sukuna..." ━━━━━━ in which a shy second-year attempts to confess to the infa...
328K 21.5K 38
🐇🥕"𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺". 🐇🥕𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯-𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 "𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘭𝘦𝘴...
5.8K 203 19
❛ 𝘐 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘈𝘓𝘞𝘈𝘠𝘚 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜, 𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 ❜ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ 𝘺/𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘭�...
431 14 5
❝ℕ𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕔 𝕓𝕦𝕥. . . 𝕒 𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕤𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕘𝕖. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝...