Hold on to me (On Hiatus)

De allofabove_1

Sam had moved away from Mystic Falls due to years of bullying in high school, be it body shaming, or just hat... Mais

•Introduction•
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
No chapter today
•Chapter 17•
Chapter 18
•Somewhat Chapter 19•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28• (New)
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•

•Chapter 16•

2.5K 94 23
De allofabove_1

"And finally, this is the master bedroom."

We had been touring through the palace for what felt like 2 hours. I looked around the room, pleased by the color coordination. It was the same color palette as the rest of the palace but it was so beautiful.

There were different hues of blue, white, and gold all around the room. From the curtains to the furniture. I finally set my sights on the gigantic bed in the middle of the room.

I didn't even register what I was about to do, but I jumped on the bed, bouncing from the impact and hugged the soft pillows. The silk sheets made me want to swim in it.

"I see you've found the bed." Asher said.

I breathed out and nodded, too busy preparing to sleep. Liam seemed to have sensed this and started to advance to me.

"Nooo, no sleeping. You have to eat."

"Please! I'm tired, I just want to sleep, a little nap! Please baby?" I said looking at him, mustering up the best puppy eyes I could.

He tried to deny me but he took one look at me and succumbed to my beautiful eyes.

"Argh, fine, an hour is all you get. Come on brothers, we must cook for our mate." He said and ushered his brothers out the room, but not before Carson kissed my forehead and wished me a good nap.

I was finally alone, I laid on the bed and covered myself in the sheets, the warmth enveloped me, allowing me to curl up and drift off to sleep.

-Liam's POV-

While our mate was sleeping, I decided to make myself useful, with the help of my brothers of course.

"Do you think she likes it here?" Carson said while spreading a thin layer of pasta sauce in the bottom of a baking dish, we were making Lasagna and grilled cheese sandwiches.

"I believe so, when we showed her the garden she was amazed, did you see the look on her face?" I said.

"Yeah, she looked so happy, maybe she'll enjoy gardening with Lady Mildred." Carson said reminiscing of the look on her beautiful face.

I looked over at Asher who was quiet just as he had been for almost half the tour.

"What's wrong?" I said nudging his shoulder.

His head snapped up like he had been lost in his thoughts. Maybe something happened at the meeting? We hadn't been able to talk about it because we were a bit occupied with our mate.

"Oh, nothing's wrong, I was just thinking of something." He said avoiding my gaze.

I looked at Carson who shrugged his shoulders and went back to making the food.

"Is it about Sam?"

He hesitated before answering, almost as if he was unsure how to tell me about what was bothering him.

"Do you think I'm doing a good job at being a proper mate?"

I raised an eyebrow. He was worried?

"Do you think you're not?"

"...I just feel... like I'm not being good enough for her, I know we haven't been together long, but she already has a bond with you two already. You and her goof around and are comfortable together, Carson and her are really intimate and close, but where do I stand?" He said putting down the knife he had in his hand to look at me.

"I think you should should spend the entirety of tomorrow together to figure it out. I know she cares for you, so you're gonna have to figure out what role you play in our relationship." I said and patted his shoulder.

He nodded and went back to making the cookies.

I know how he feels, I too felt like I wasn't going to be able to play a meaningful role in her life, but with her welcoming nature, it wasn't hard to.

You may be wondering why we're cooking and not some chefs or whatever, it's because we let everyone that worked in the palace off yesterday. We wanted her to see the palace and be comfortable with just us without having everyone coming to see her.

Our mate's arrival has been very anticipated, I could tell our people were excited to meet their Queen. We had announced to our people that we had found our mate but we haven't shown her yet. That time would be coming soon, but not yet.

I put the lasagna in the oven along with Asher's cookies. I looked at the clock in the large kitchen, it was about time to wake up my woman. My woman. It had a nice ring to it.

    "I'm going to wake her up!" I shouted to my brothers who were in the dining hall.

    "No need for that, I'm already awake." A voice said from behind me.

   I turned around and gave her a big hug. I should've been able to sense her, but I was too caught up in the smell of the food and my thoughts.

   She giggled and gave me a kiss on my nose.

   Moving away from me, she looked over at the mess on the kitchen counter.

   "I know I'm not cleaning that." She said scrunching her face up.

    "Of course." I said nuzzling her neck, she smelled so good.

   "I was just about to get you." I said.

   "Yeah, well, your cooking woke me up."

    "Hm, hope you like lasagna, grilled cheese, and cookies." I said, cleaning up the mess my brothers had left on the counter.

   "I love food, let's just hope you know how to cook." She said playfully.

   "Are you doubting my cooking skills?" I said narrowing my eyes at her.

    "No, I'm just saying." She said shrugging.

   She was about to open her mouth again, but I threw tomato sauce on her face.

    Her mouth shaping in an O-shape, she wiped her face and looked at me.

    "Oh, so it's like that huh?" She said nodding.

    I nodded and crossed my arms.

    "You do-." Before I could say anything she threw a row of cooked lasagna noodles on my face.

    My mouth hung open. Taking it off my face, I peered at her face which was turning slightly red from trying not to laugh.

    With my speed I threw an eggs at her head, and with that, a war broke out.

   She ducked behind the island and threw anything she could find at me.

   "Pie on the hole!!" She shouted.

    As I looked up, I saw 3 eggs and flour flying right at my face, ducking, the mixture hit someone behind me.

Turning around, I saw Asher standing there with his face covered in egg and flour.

I looked at Sam, her hands covered her mouth, face frozen in shock.

"I'm so sorry! We were just playing, I didn't mean it!" She said and rushed over to Asher, wiping all of the contents off his face with a roll of paper towel.

Once his face was somewhat clean, she stood next to me.

"Sorry brother, we were just playing."

"I understand, I was just coming to check up on my cookies. If you would excuse me, I would to like to get past." He said not making eye contact with Sam.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." She said stepping out of his way.

    "Do you need help?" She asked.

   "No, but you guys do need to clean up the kitchen." He said motioning to the mess we created.

   "Oh yeah." She said.

   "Let's get to work babes!" I said trying to cheer her up.

   "On to work!" She said returning the favor.

   Asher smiled sadly at us, as if he was wishing he was me.

   Noticing the change in the atmosphere, Sam went up to Asher and pecked him on the lips.

   "Sorry for throwing your eggs and chocolate chips at your brother." She said.

   "It's alright, my love."

   "Now, let's hurry up and clean! I'm HUNGRYYYY!!" She roared out.

   "Yarggg!"

   After cleaning the kitchen up with the help of Asher, we made our way to the dining hall. When we reached, there was Carson eating the grilled cheese sandwiches like no one's business.

   Although we were vampires, we ate human food cause it tasted good, blood wasn't the only thing we enjoyed.

   "You hungry man! How dare you eat without me?!" Sam shouted and charged at him.

   Running away, Carson ate the grilled cheese with no effort as Sam ran after him with her little legs. Stopping and slumping down in a chair, Sam looked defeated.

   "Asher... I don't like your brother." She wheezed out, trying to catch her breath.

    He chuckled and carried the lasagna and cookies to the grand table. It was cut from a tree called "Azarus" which was filled with pure magical energy that when cut, the soul returned to the earth and created fairies who would help maintain the world as a whole.

    "Foooooood!!!!" Sam yelled out.

   She didn't wait for Asher to dish her food out, she immediately took out her food and started to dig in.

   "Mmm, so good." She moaned out.

    I shivered when she did that. Was she trying to make me dick her down right now?

    "Don't do that babes." I growled out.

    When she realized what I meant she chocked on her food, spiraling into a coughing fit. She weakly reached for her lemonade and tried to sip without coughing.

    We broke out in laughter at her struggle. She glared at us after calming down which made me chuckle.

   "At least you guys can cook." She said smugly.

    I pursed my lips.

    "Whatever." Said Carson.

    She hummed and went back to eating, which made us follow suit. After finishing our food, I placed all our dishes in the dishwasher.

    "So... I'm sleeping in here? With all of you?"

   "Yeah, why? Wanna sleep somewhere else baby?"

   "Uh no, I was just asking." She said and retreated in the bathroom attached to our room.

              -Sam's POV-

    I had retreated to the bathroom, and now I was internally screaming.

   I HAD TO SLEEP IN BED WOTH THOSE SEXY ASS MEN!!

   I was not prepared for this, even worse that they're hormonal men. Urgh, where did I go wrong?

   Suck it up, these are the guys you're gonna be with forever. As soon as I thought of that, some of the worry left, and some of the worry stayed. I know they would treat me right, I just have to take a leap of faith.

   Taking a shower, I did my nighttime routine and moisturized my skin. I had packed out my clothes earlier, seeing as it wasn't much, the rest of my clothes were in my apartment in New York. I would have to get them some other time.

     I put on my sleeping clothes which were some shorts and a tank top, and for some reason I felt exposed, I wonder why? When I stepped out the bathroom the brothers eyes snapped towards me.

   They were all shirtless with their pants dropping dangerously low on their hips, showing their toned bodies and v-lines. Lord, strike me down now. Their eyes raked down my body, undressing me with their eyes. I slowly walked over to the bed and crawled to the middle.

   They got into the bed, Liam and Carson on either side of me and Asher creeped between my legs. I looked down at him as he kissed my in between thighs and laid his head on my stomach. Getting comfortable, I laid back and allowed my self to be spooned by both Liam and Carson. Playing in Asher's hair, I slowly drifted off to sleep, letting the darkness consume me.

I woke up in the middle of the night to the feeling of my breast being groped. I slowly opened my eyes, not wanting to wake up. I turned to see Liam fondling with one of my breast and Carson the other one.

I tried to move their hands off of me, but it just resulted in them squeezing me. Not wanting them to squeeze anymore I just closed my eyes.

I was going to say something, but I was too sleepy, so I just went back to sleep. I would just have to get used to them feeling on me while I sleep.

*Sorry for not updating last week, but I had to take a break, I think I'm going to be updating every other week because I have school and I want to use the time I have after school to myself. This was a little longer just to make it up to you guys. Hope you enjoyed the chapter, please vote and comment if you can. Bye guys✌🏾.*

Meme of the day:

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

655K 21.7K 40
Julie is an accomplished Marketing Executive who has been single for a year after a messy breakup. When she meets a hot guy in a coffee shop, is she...
595K 17K 42
She's an angel as bright as the sunshine, even when the darkness threatens to consume her, and she's just trying to find her place in this world to p...
27.1K 445 26
Cameron has been damaged repeatedly in his life. Sleep is foreign and food is a battle. Drifting away from the BDSM life he fell in love with. He fee...
744K 25.1K 33
Callum Black. That was Callum's name, his identity, yet he was never called that. His family, his pack, his peers, and just about everybody else call...