Unkind pairings !DISCONTINUED!

Av Anarchie-Phrog

. Soulmate AU . At the age of 13 some words appear on your wrist which is what the first thing your soulmate... Mer

Credit
!DISCLAIMER!
Chapter 0; prologue
Chapter 1; the plan
Chapter 2; soulmates and cuts
Chapter 3; plan is a go
Chapter 4; I'm in
Chapter 5;villainy(?)
Chapter 6; bird brain...
Chapter 7; Recap
Chapter 9; Dare (recap part 3)
Chapter 10; Twisted (recap part 4)
Chapter 11; Do i love you or...?
The end sort of

Chapter 8; soulmates, huh. (Recap part 2)

15 1 0
Av Anarchie-Phrog

Author chan here, I'd just like to say Shigaraki is infact salty whenever someone gets their soulmate. Salty ass hoe.
This one took me forever and a half to write because were writing stories at school aswell so now I have to remember like 3 stories + writers block so updates will take longer.

Author-chan 🤎

3rd person POV

"That was a close one" Dabi said as Shigaraki walked out of the room. Instead of leaving, Shigaraki popped his head back in to see a hawks crawling out of the blankets.

"So, soulma-" hawks was saying but cut himself off when he heard a relatively loud thud sound.

"Man, fuck you twice" Shigaraki said while pushing twice off of him and standing up, leaning against the door frame and staring at hawks and Dabi.

"You heard everything, didn't you handyman?" Dabi said as Shigaraki nodded and slowly walked towards the bed before bellyflopping onto it. "And now I'm joining in on the soon to be chaos" he said confidently while rolling over, Twice jumped on him and layed there, on him with Shigaraki staring at him like a fucking murderer (aLmOsT aS iF hE iS oNe!!) until toga walked back in the room.

"I'll get more water" she said as she threw the 3 bottles of water she did have on the bed, hitting Shigaraki and twice in the face and then quickly skipped off back to annoy kurogiri for more water, one could only assume.

"Sooo, what're you guys doing?" Shigaraki asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"Tiktoks, scenes, I dunno!" Hawks said stroking his imaginary beard.

"We're making incorrect quotes now, if you weren't going to then too bad" Shigaraki said, walking out of the room and coming back in with a suspicious amount of hero merchandise, including UA students, but everyone knew it was toga's.

"I'm ba- why is there so much hero merch on Dabi's bed... why is there ENDEAVOUR MERCH!!" Toga asked in a jokingly panicky voice while Detroit yeeting the water she was holding at Shigaraki's head.

"This is your shit you know, we're doing incorrect quote scenes!"twice said, bouncing back and forth between rubbing Shigaraki's head and showing toga the Deku merch.

"Alright let's get one done, just go off of the top of your head or whatever!" Toga said, setting up her own phone which had a tiktok for cosplaying so it was a match made in heaven/hell.

"Take one!" She yelled, starting the recording.

"This is amazing already" hawks said from the bed.

"Set two take one!" Toga yelled, starting the camera way before they were ready. Dabi just spat out the first words that came to mind.

"I am so glad we decided to do this" toga said after stopping the recoding. "But that was a bit much, Shi-chan"

"First, don't call me shi-chan, second of all I don't give a shit" Shigaraki said , flopping down on the bed.

"Okay hawks you do one now!" Toga yelled happily "1,2,3,SHOOT" twice yelled very excitedly.

"Hello, my name is hawks. You killed my mother, please prepare yourself to die" hawks said as he launched a feather at the camera with a sort of psychotic smile, but stopped before it hit.

"Damn, that was good, and kind of scary" Dabi said, sitting on top of Shigaraki who was attempting a murder right then and there.

"Get your burnt fat ass off of me you bitch!" Shigaraki yelled, attempting to disintegrate Dabi. He finally got off and walked over to hawks who was drinking water while standing and leaned on him.

"*insert dying* Jesus man, I'm drinking right now, like, I almost died!" Hawks said after leaning back so his back wasn't bent.

"And I almost don't care. Let me, I'm tired and your not" Dabi responded in a dead tone. "You atleast got to sleep last night, I didn't" he added as he dragged hawks to the bed and then layed on top of him.

"Fair enough. Oh yeah also, Kogo, can I call you Kogo? How did you know I was in here?" Hawks asked while adjusting himself so he was laying on his back. He pulled Dabi into a kind of laying down hug and started playing with his hair.

"1, yes you can call me Kogo if I can call you Kei-chan, and second, the door was slightly open so I looked inside and it was too dark to really see but from what I could make out there were to figures, one sitting and one laying down. But then I left so I dunno what happened after that." Toga answered, as descriptive as she could. "Also, I didn't know it was you specifically, but I should've guessed because your wings were hanging off the bedside in a kind of heart shape, it was cute!" she added.

" Huh, well that was a bit much, but I understand" hawks answered flustered-ish just before sitting up on the bed. "I'm bored! Let's do something!" He said, very bored. (No shit)

"Well, we could continue doing these incorrect quote things and then commit murder but with pillows" Dabi suggested sarcastically.

"Good idea!" Hawks agreed in his usual piped up tone.

"I was jo-" Dabi was cut off by toga covering his mouth and nodding her head to the very happy bird. She smiled back at him who just nodded and then pushed her away from him.

"Alright then" he said, sighing and ruffling hawks' very fluffy hair.

(The rest of the incorrect quotes. https://www.google.com/collections/s/list/oS_XzhNgTW6aM0ZGFHlCag/kf4GQr02ofE)

Whew, I'm tired" hawks said as he flopped down on Dabi's bed. He grabbed one of Dabi's pillows and wrapped himself around until Dabi patted his head.

"So are we doing the pillow fight or nah?" He asked, jokingly.

"Nah, too tired, do you have AnimeLab?" Hawks answered/asked after a yawn 🥱, looking up from the pillow and into Dabi's eyes.

"Yeah, you wanna watch something?" Dabi said in response, awkwardly looking away from hawks.

"Mmmh.... talentless hana is a good anime, can we watch that?" Hawks responded after a 6 second silence.

"Yeah sure" Dabi said as he unplugged hawks' phone from his computer and opened AnimeLab. He pressed on talentless hana and then clicked episode one. Dabi turned around and signalled sub or dub, and hawks said dub.

They watched until episode 8 before they got bored and decided to do something else.

"Have you ever played exquisite corpse?" Dabi asked, rubbing his eyes and getting off of hawks' shoulder.

"Mmmh? Oh, yeah. But Kogo and Shiggy seems confused" hawks answered shortly after pausing the anime.

"Oh, ok.(dumbasses) So exquisite corpse is basically mad makers, but I'll assume you don't know that either. So, you sit in a circle and everyone except the first person with the paper closes their eyes. Then, the first person writes down a sentence of a story, then passes it on to someone else, and then closes their eyes. That next person folds the first person's sentence up so only theirs is visible and passes it on to the next person. You pass it around a couple of times and then everyone opens their eyes and the starting person reads the story. Then, they fold the paper and puts it in the middle and you either play again and write a sequel, or draw the story in comic form." Dabi explained, barely taking a breath between words. " the starting person can only get it 4 times, and then the game ends, but nobody knows who the starting person is, because the paper is put in the middle and the first person to grab it gets the paper, but if you touch somebody's hand you can't take it."

"That actually seems pretty cool, not gonna lie" Shigaraki continued "surprised an idiot like you would be interested in this" He said, trying to find a piece of paper. They all sat down in a circle and Shigaraki got the first try.

The story

Shigaraki: Kai Natsuki, a short 17 year old boy, looked up at the shining midnight moon.
Toga: he, Kai natskuki, was the only left living half vampire half human hybrid left in the world.
Hawks: you see, he was a relatively peaceful vampire, all for the safety of his best friend.
Twice: his best friend, Kaso Sanshu, was a werewolf who was being hunted down by the worlds worst werewolf.
Shigaraki: Kaso sanshu was hoi sanshu's younger sister, but hoi was trying to kill her, so Kai Natsuki was very weary of Hoi.
Dabi: Kai had sworn to protect her, so he decided he would set out to kill hoi when the sun set on the 14th day of the 5th month (may the 14th).
Hawks: Despite his peaceful vampire nature, he truly believed that killing her would be the best for her sanity, so as may the 14th came, he prepared for her death.
Toga: It was going to be the best night of both their lives, though it would be kind of sad for him, killing Her would make her sad, therefore making Kai sad.
Twice: He had already written a full plan of how to kill kaso's sister, but he didn't know where to find said sister.
Shigaraki:so he decided to to look around so he used his vampire abilities to turn him, into a bat and he started searching.
Hawks: as he flew, he found a cave, in which had his target, the exact thing he was looking for.
Twice: he picked up a long branch and a rock from inside the cave and made it a spear, then he ran over to her and stabbed her.
Toga: hoi bled out from her arm, where she had been stabbed and she fell to the ground.
Shigaraki: hoi finally bled to death and he flew back to where kaso was, neglecting the fact to tell her he had killed her sister.

"Alright, games over" Shigaraki said as he unfolded the paper. He read it out and all of them laughed for a little while until they calmed down.

"How did this go from a kid looking at the moon to a murderer vampire?"Dabi asked, only getting one turn.

"No idea, but it was a better story than I expected." Hawks answered. "It's like 5pm now and I only ate a sandwich at 6, I'm hungry" he whined, shortly after his stomach growled.

"I mean, we've been in this room for long enough, so let's just act as if you're back?" Toga suggested.

Hawks nodded as he pointed out the window and then broke it as quickly as possible, so that it would seem as if he crashed through the window.

"What an interesting approach" Shigaraki said sarcastically while rolling his eyes and walking towards the door. "Just come on, you bunch of idiotic morons".

The group of them left the room and went into their own to get their clothes, because the ones they were wearing were either worn the day before or hero merch. Then they all left their rooms at different times so that it wasn't sus.

"You five have been away for a while, haven't you?" Kurogiri asked in an angry mother's tone.

"Oh really? I hadn't noticed" Shigaraki said sarcastically. (He's not being rude he's just a pissbaby).

"Yeah, we've been away for a while. I was out, from what I heard emo-fire was sad and toga was being emotional support, Shigaraki was probably either sleeping, reading or... idk and twice I honestly have no idea" hawks answered Kurogiri, clearing their names, and making them unsuspected. He sat down on the couch next to Dabi and spinner, who was talking to mr.compress about possible theories.

"Well, since I can assume you five haven't eaten, there's some food in the fridge" Kurogiri said while washing a cup. Toga jumped up and grabbed out 5 tamagoyaki bento boxes from the fridge, which contained onigiri, tamagoyaki, sweet peas and broccoli (say what you want this is delicious), along with some soy sauce. It was all packed in a small oval shaped box which was colour coded for each person.

Blue for Shigaraki, pink for toga, purple for Dabi, yellow for hawks and half-black half-white for twice. Toga also got 5 bottles of unsweetened mugicha (basically roasted barely tea, really good!) and passed them around along with the food.

They all ate, hawks questioning what the fuq everything was because he had no childhood and he usually just eats the oxygen around him, and then they started talking.

"Let's play.... spin the bottle!" Toga said as she uncrinkled the previously full mugicha bottle. She then pushed everyone into a circle before Kurogiri stopped her.

"No! You're not playing spin the bottle" mamagiri said, very obviously not going to let it happen.

"Fiiiine" toga whined annoyingly, "but then we have to play either twister or truth'n'dare, like truth or dare but you do both!" She added.

"Truth or dare, not truth'n'dare, that never ends well" Dabi said.

"Okeydokey!" Toga said. "Truth or dare it is!"

I love annoying you guys, so here's a cliffhanger :). 2234 words altogether my little readers, god that sounds weird, this took like 4 hours spread across a couple of days because writers block decided to haunt me (I really fricking wrote 'hawnt')
-Author-chan 🤎

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

106K 4.9K 13
Soulmates. The most talked about topic in the world. You can use a special pen to write on your arm. Whatever you write will appear on them. The ink...
54.8K 1.8K 38
*Completed* ~ "You're late, bird." "Y-yeah, I got distracted." "With what?" "Hero stuff- you know, you gotta keep up appearances!" ~ Kenji Takahashi...
113K 2.9K 18
By the age of 16 a mark will appear on your wrist with the first words your soulmate will say to you in the color of their eyes. They will share pain...
7.8K 224 33
The bright blue flames flicker in your eyes as you watch the man burn. Was this really the path you had to walk? Well, it's not like you'd walk any o...