Stolen By Him ( Futakuchi X R...

By KAYNUKY22

Stuck in an arranged relationship with a man her parents choose, Y/N a quiet and timid girl can do nothing ev... More

Ch.1 I Will Teach You
Ch.2 Pretty
Ch.3 Comfortable
Ch4. Bloomed
Ch. 5 Forbid
Ch.6 This is Love
Ch.8 Be Happy (Final Chapter)
Epilogue

Ch.7 I Love You

1K 59 56
By KAYNUKY22

■Futakuchi's POV■

The light that shone every time the street lamps were passed is making me a bit dizzy. I nervously drive my father's car with Y/N's father sitting next to me.

The scene from earlier came to mind, as I literally stopped Y/N's father on his way back home.

~Flashback

Futakuchi: you can hit me, slap me, or beat me up later, but now please, come with me... let me show you something...

Y/N's dad: and why should I?

Futakuchi: for Y/N's happiness... please...

Y/N's father stares at me as I lift my head after bowing at him. I don't want Y/N to keep being the bird in a cage and eventually get to be feed to an animal.

Y/N's dad: I know what's best for my daughter...

I clench my hands at his remarks.

Futakuchi: and I know how sad and empty she is since we were in high school...

His eyes widened.

Y/N's dad: how dare you say such a thing? What do you kno-

Futakuchi: I know all of the fake smiles she made though she felt nothing... I know in one of those smiles, hides a painful truth of her real feelings... and I...

Her smiling face, as we spend time together, came to my mind.

Futakuchi: have seen her genuine smile... the most beautiful smile she ever made... and I... don't want that to change into tears...

~End of flashback

When her father gets back in his car I thought he might gonna run over me. But he went and say he'll park his car home first. And now here I am, driving with the man who slapped me days ago.

Y/N's dad: why are you so persistent? Did I not hit you hard enough?

Like hell you didn't

Futakuchi: no sir, you hit really hard, it hurt so bad I swear...

I can feel Y/N's father looks at me and then averts his gaze back at the road.

I hope I came at the right time...

■3rd Person POV■

The car ride was quiet as the two males are focused on something other than the person next to them.

Futakuchi is nervous about whether will his plan runs smoothly or not, and Y/N's father is thinking about Futakuchi's words that say Y/N is not happy.

Just then Y/N's father notices where they are heading to. The road seems familiar to him and just like what he thought, they stopped in front of an apartment building.

Y/N's father: why did you take me to Gin's apartment?

Futakuchi: please... just wait... I want to show you something that Y/N has been trying to tell you guys... but

Futakuchi stares at Y/N's father with no fear.

Futakuchi: you guys don't even let her...

Y/N's father was taken aback but he tries to composes himself.

The two wait, it's been 20 minutes already and Futakuchi is being more nervous.

Y/N's dad: are you playing around with me-

Futakuchi: there!

Y/N's father was surprised and then he looks at where Futakuchi's pointing at. His eyes widened at the sight of Gin walking with another woman. That woman has her arms lingering on Gin's, and to add more evidence, Gin leans in and kisses the girl as the two walks inside his apartment.

Futakuchi looks at Y/N's dad who's staring at the apartment door as the man he chooses for his daughter is no longer seen.

Y/N's dad: did you stalk him?

Futakuchi was startled, he averts his gaze and grips the steering wheel tightly. Yes, Futakuchi has been following Gin for about two days and he realizes that he always arrives around here at this time with that girl who's actually is a younger girl.

Futakuchi: yeah... I... just want to help Y/N...

Y/N's father sigh and takes off his seat belt. Futakuchi watches as Y/N's father gets off of the car.

Futakuchi: sir?

Y/N's dad: wait... you took me here, you drive me home... I won't be long...

Futakuchi looks at Y/N's father who walks into the apartment, wondering what he did. Futakuchi is waiting for about 15 minutes when he sees Y/N's father walks back to the car.

Y/N's dad: drop me home...

Y/N's father is talking while looking at his phone, seems like he's sending something to someone. Futakuchi is a little curious so he peeks and sees that Y/N's father is sending a picture of Gin, laying on the floor with a girl in her lingerie by her side, to someone.

Y/N's dad: you kind of like to meddle in someone else's affair too much kid...

Futakuchi hurriedly straightened his back and looks front. He drives nervously and Y/N's father puts his phone back in his pocket.

When the two arrive at Y/N's parent's house, Y/N's dad gets off of the car but Futakuchi feels like something is still weighing, he wants to see Y/N.

Futakuchi gets off of the car and calls Y/N's father

Futakuchi: sir!

Y/N's dad: wait here...

Y/N's father doesn't look back at Futakuchi as he keeps walking to the door. Before he opens the door, he halts for a sec.

Y/N's dad: I've annulled her engagement with Gin...

Futakuchi's eyes widened when he hears that.

Y/N's dad: his father refused then I sent him the picture of his half naked son with a bruise on his left cheek... I didn't even hit that hard...

Y/N's father opens the door but Futakuchi calls out.

Futakuchi: sir! Y/N... will you... allow her to choose how she wants to live her life?

Y/ N's father halts for a sec before continues.

Y/N's dad: you... really like to meddle in someone else's life...

With that Futakuchi was left alone in the lot. Staring at the door where Y/N's dad just in. His heart is beating faster at Y/N's father's words.

He follows what Y/N's dad says and waits. His heart is beating faster, nervous and excited.

Y/N and her mother greet the father from the hallway when her father comes straights at her.

Y/N's mom: dear, where have you been?

Y/N's dad just stares at Y/N making her confuses

Y/N: f-father?

Y/N's father lifts Y/N's hand and pulls out her engagement ring, surprising both Y/N and her mother.

Y/N's mom: why did you take it off?

Y/N's father stares and Y/N, how Futakuchi's words linger in his head about how Y/N never shows her feelings. But only recently her father got to sees her crying, on the day he slapped Futakuchi.

Y/N's dad: someone is waiting for you...

Y/N's was confused and tilts her head.

Y/N's dad: no need to see him in secret at night again...

Y/N's eyes widened and she turns around and runs out.

Y/N's mom: what? Who's waitin-

Y/N's father pulls his wife to the living room, about to talk about letting Y/N have her freedom.

Y/N abruptly opens the door and her eyes widened. There Futakuchi is leaning back on his car.

Then Futakuchi turns his head and finally sees Y/N. As he looks at her, all of his previous nervousness is gone and he smiles.

Futakuchi: finally... I get to see you...

■Y/N's POV■

Why is he here?

I immediately walk closer to him, afraid that my father might do something before he gets in.

Y/N: Futakuchi san, are you okay? Did my father do anything to you? That's why I told you not to-

As I was close enough within his reach, Futakuchi san grabs my hand and pulls me to his body. I was too startled to react until I realize what kind of position we're in.

Y/N: Futakuchi san... you shouldn't be here... my fathe-

Futakuchi: I went out with him just now...

I look up at him, surprised by what he said.

Y/N: y-you did? Wha- where?

Futakuchi smiles at me and pushes me back a little.

Futakuchi: don't avoid me again... I'm no longer an endangered animal because the person who hunts me has... a little bit of an understanding...

What does that mean?

Y/N: I... don't understand...

Futakuchi san leans in closer, making my heart skips a beat.

Futakuchi: that means... I can see you, and take you out, and show you my feelings without being hit by your father.... Y/N... your father annulled your engagement...

Y/N: y-yes... he says that... but how

Futakuchi: I took him to see Gin and his lover...

Huh?

I can't believe what I've just heard.

Futakuchi: and he... kind of gives Gin the same treatment as the one I got but... a little more extreme...

Father... did that?

I feel a hand on my cheeks, making me look up at Futakuchi san who's staring at me tenderly.

Futakuchi: you are free now... do what you want... choose what you want... your fathe- no... I'm sure your parents will let you do what will make you happy now...

Can I... really?

What did you do that makes father do that? Why did you do all of that?

Y/N: how... is that ha-

Futakuchi: well... I promise didn't I... that I'm gonna teach you how to be happy... you can do what you want now... be happy... Y/N...

Why does hearing his voice making my chest feels full? He says that I can do what I want now without being worried about my parent's view.

Y/N: can I... really? Am I allowed to choose what I wanted to do?

Futakuchi san tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear and smiles.

Futakuchi: yes...

The thing that makes me happy...

I look up at him, staring at his eyes that are looking at me tenderly.

Y/N: then... I... can I meet you again?... and will you not be hurt by my father?

Futakuchi san chuckles and leans closer

Futakuchi: haha, I'm not sure yet but... I'm pretty sure I'm safe...

All of these days I've been missing him. I can't hold it as my eyes grew hot. Futakuchi san reaches a hand and wipes my tears away.

Y/N: I... really wants to see you... (hiks)

I miss him...

Futakuchi: me too... but now, we don't need to worry... Y/N...

Futakuchi san lifts my face to look at him.

Futakuchi: I'll get you to try other things that you haven't.... I want to make you happy Y/N...I love you...

That words, the I love you he says and the one Gin says sound so different.

I... want to say it too...

Y/N: I... (sobs) Love you Futakuchi san... I... really do...

Futakuchi san pulls me into his strong arms and I can't help but cry in his chest.

I miss him so much...

When we pull back, he wipes my eyes that I'm sure are all puffy and red by now.

Futakuchi: I... want to kiss you Y/N...

A kiss...

I always rejected Gin san but if Futakuchi san is the one, then I.

Y/N: I... want to...

His eyes widened and with that Futakuchi san's gentle lips and mine are met. I clutch onto the front of his shirt and he pulls back.

Futakuchi: I got you right~ I... will show you more ways to have fun... and I will try not to make your sad face or fake smiles appear... okay?

I nod my head and he hugs me again.

Meeting him was like fate...

Thanks to him...

I get to understand...

What happiness is....

And so does, what love is...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 195 12
សុខចិត្តឲ្យបងបោក បើបងជា Park Sunghoon Sunghoon តែងតែនៅជាមួយ Ari ដូចជាសង្សារ ប៉ុន្តែអ្នកទាំងពីរមិនមែនជាសង្សារនឹងគ្នា។ តើនាងអាចទ្រាំនឹងភាពមិនច្បាស់លាស់...
116K 4.3K 29
[𝙆𝙞𝙩𝙖 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧] Just a late night, nothing more. But just a message appeared on your phone from a stranger. 𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵�...
216K 11.1K 30
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ in which a delinquent hate a sleepyhead that love teasing him. 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 25/09/2021 𝐅𝐢...
9.5K 511 17
"'𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙣 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚'. 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙡, 𝙝𝙪𝙝?" ⤅in which two teenagers...