[1] [Shattered Crimson] Male...

De Braggski

Long, flowing crimson hair with equally carmine eyes. A masculine, inorganic being with a body made out of fo... Mai multe

Chapter 1 [Birth]
Chapter 2 [Just Another Day]
Chapter 3 [Hello Again]
Chapter 4 [Friend Like Me]
Chapter 5 [Glistening Green]
Chapter 6 ['o Friend of Mine]
Chapter 7 [Fishing For Shells]
Chapter 9 [Love and Fury]
Chapter 10 [Abyssal Depths]
Chapter 11 [Rehabilitation]
Chapter 12 [New Job]
Chapter 13 [Salutions & Solutions]
Chapter 14 [Winter Begins]
Chapter 15 [Frozen Wonderland]
Chapter 16 [Blood In The Snow]
Chapter 17 [Different Side, Same Coin]
Chapter 18 [Spring's Morning Dew]
Chapter 19 [Bark and Bite]
Chapter 20 [Three Magic Words]
Chapter 21 [My Love]
Chapter 22 [Time To Say Goodbye]
REMAKE

Chapter 8 [Back in Green]

632 34 12
De Braggski

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[3rd POV]

Y/N awoke after a few good hours of dreamless sleep to see his dear mint-haired friend Phosphophyllite already pieced back together and clad in short white kimono, for the moment she lay motionless on the wooden table Rutile previously prepared. Y/N let out a sigh of relief, seeing his BFF pieced back together relieved him greatly, although he still couldn't quite understand why Diamond, and now Rutile liked to use his shoulders as pillows. While the disco ball of sunshine was nowhere to be seen the witch doctor herself was sleeping whilst using Y/N's shoulder as a pillow. Looking to the side slightly Y/N could see the wooden bowl still containing the squishy pink snail that caused this mess. He sighed slightly and tried to get up without waking up Rutile, which proved to be impossible since the moment he sighed she was already waking up.

"Morning," greeted Y/N in his casual, stoic tone.

"Mhm," Rutile still seemed sleepy even though the sun has already risen over the horizon. 

"Being a doctor seems exhausting," idly Y/N commented, staying still as a sign of goodwill so that Rutile could rest up just a little bit longer. She pretty much took over his entire shoulder at this point.

Y/N unconsciously leaned his head against Rutile's, as one would with their hand, "I haven't slept in a while, thanks for the pillow by the way."

"Mhm, you're welcome," Rutile sounded very tired, but at least she was comfortable. 

The two remained silent as Y/N slowly took notice of the mess that consisted of various wooden bowls haphazardly thrown on the floor. Rutile wasn't one to make a mess and not clean it up so the only solution was that the rest of the school body left it here that way and Rutile was just too tired to give a toss at that point. 

"They sure made a mess," Y/N got a hum in response, Rutile was acting very sleepy, almost suspiciously so, although it is true that being comfortable can make you sleepy, "I'll help clean up once Phos wakes up."

"Mhm, got it," yet another groggy response from Rutile, she really should get more sleep. 

One of the only two males on the entire island huffed slightly in acknowledgement before he simply began to busy his mind with random thoughts that ranged from asking why people like hugs and the true meaning of life. 

"Good morning," the ever-so-cheerful voice of Diamond woke both Y/N from his stupor and Rutile from her nap, which made the female doctor elicit a groan. She quite liked using Y/N as a bodypillow, "Oh, am I interrupting something...?"

'Yes!'

"No. Good morning to you too, did everyone get good sleep?" Diamond nodded and nearly tripped when she walked into Rutile's office, those wooden bowls scattered across the ground would have to go.

"We must have left quite a mess yesterday, sorry Rutile," the doctor just sighed in response and VERY reluctantly let go of Y/N to stand up and fix her clothes, Dia meanwhile began to slowly clean up the room by collecting the wooden bowls. 

Y/N also started to get up, not before collecting his black jacket and putting it back on. He then put away the covers and the pillow before helping Rutile and Diamond clean up. It didn't take long for them to clean up the place as more and more of their classmates/friends/siblings began to arrive. After everyone exchanged the old fashioned but still reliable greetings they got into organizing Rutile's surprising messy office. Just how much of a mess did they make yesterday?! The weird squishy and pink creature merely looked on as everyone worked hard to tidy up. 

"...Huh...?" everyone stopped whatever it was that they were doing and directed their attention to the one person literally everyone was waiting for, Phosphophyllite. 

"Well, looks who's finally awake," Morganite was her usual chipper self, which was a good thing of course, although Phos seemed more angry than relieved or happy.

"You! You did this! Come here!" Phos jumped straight after the pink slug, but missed and just bonked her head on a table while the snail harmlessly fell to the side, "Huh, it's not okay! What?! Hands off! Why you little-"

"Uh, Phos?" Y/N's voice grabbed the mint-haired girl's attention, although she was confused as to why the red-haired male looked so perplexed, "Who... are you talking to?"

"...Huh?" Phos just returned Y/N's confused gaze, who was just as perplexed as everybody else. Phos turned to the pink snail and tilted her head in confusion before returning her attention to the rest of the school body, "Wait, you can't hear it talk?"

Y/N just blinked, "Hear what talk?" 

"This squishy thing," the mint-haired girl simply pointed at the pink slug like it was the most obvious thing in the universe.

Y/N blinked yet again, his confusion now being slightly replaced by curiosity, "No, not really. You mean you can talk to it?"

"She's gone mental," Rutile rather ruthlessly stated before she started to menacingly polish her tools, "Maybe I should dissect you to find the cause..."

"THAT WON'T BE NECESSARY!" Phos was very panicked now so she quickly picked up a random wooden bowl, then she threw the pink snail on it and ran off while still wearing that short white kimono. 

The room was left in complete silence, most either confused, perplexed, flabbergasted or curious. Y/N shrugged after a good minute before running after his recovered BFF, but not before bidding farewell to everyone. Running through the empty halls the first place he visited was Phos' room which had its door closed, meaning she was inside this very moment. It was a strange habit of everyone in the school to keep the doors to their rooms open if they are not inside and closed if they are. Y/N was in such a hurry he forgot his ways of virtue and didn't knock to announce his presence, a big mistake.

"KYAAAA!" and with that Y/N slammed the door shut so hard a few cracks appeared on both it and the wall. 

He really didn't need to see that, he really did not but he did and he wished he could forget. Who puts a white shirt and socks on first before anything else?! Y/N huffed, trying to get the image of his mostly nude BFF out of his mind. When the image suddenly came back only a bit more... erotic he SLAMMED his head against the quartz walls of the school, embedding his face into them and forming web-like cracks from the point of impact. 

The red-haired male remained there until the door opened again, this time from inside and a very flustered Phos stepped outside in her signature school uniform. She was also carrying the pink slug in the wooden basket from before.

"I sincerely apologize..." Y/N's voice was muffled by the wall it was embedded into.

"A-Ah, no, it's fine! Accidents happen!" the slug turned to Phos and seemingly gave her a smug look, saying something that got her even more flustered, "Silence you pink blob of misfortune!"

Taking a deep sigh to calm his mind Y/N removed his head from the wall and faced Phos... Then he slammed it right back into the wall which startled both Phos and the pink snail, "Hey, stop doing that! It's fine! Just... forget about it... Anyway, snail! Pink snail! It talks! And it says its name is Ventricosus."

His curiosity overpowered his horny and Y/N finally removed his head from the wall, seemingly forgetting the entire incident before even happened, "Ventricosus?"

"Yeah, apparently it's the king of Admirabilis," Y/N merely poked the slug that appeared to yell something at him that he didn't understand, turning to Phos proved pointless though as the girl seemed to ignore the snail's yelling. 

"Right... so, Phos, I got a battle mission for you," this obviously got Phos excited, if it had the word battle in it and it was meant for her she wanted to hear more.

When Y/N saw Phosphophyllite's curiosity and excitement peak he spoke again, "Gather intel."

And down the mint-haired girl's mood went, "What?! That's boring!"

"It's necessary. You are the only one who can talk to it, when sensei wakes up speak to him, he might have an idea on how to proceed," Phos just pouted, rather adorably actually.

"Right, I'm here interrogating a slug while you're out smooching with Cinnabar!" Y/N nearly face-planted into the ground as he slowly started to walk away. 

"We don't do that!" but Phos continued pouting anyway, muttering something under her breath and walking away, this time leaving a somewhat flustered Y/N behind. 

He groaned and started to make his way to Cinnabar who got left behind after the initial Lunarian attack yesterday. He spoke to her back then when he was chilling with Diamond and Ventricosus but he felt that she still had a few things to say to him. He left the school grounds relatively quickly and continued to make his way to Cinnabar's cave, only for the image of nude Phos to make its reappearance. 

-THUD-

Like a rock, Y/N fell to the ground face-first. He tripped, on his own foot. How embarrassing, at least nobody saw him. He picked himself up and forced back the hint of red that slowly crawled up his face, punching himself in the cheek for good measure. Boy how he wished they had something to erase memories...

[[TO BE CONTINUED...]]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Braggski: Yup, that's it for today. Horny for rocks? ...Yes. See ya next Friday!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.2K 33 7
» Active || Male Reader Insert || Mild Cursing/Violence || Slow Build Story « Enduring a rough start in life by being abandoned within the bamboo for...
6.1K 305 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
16.3K 754 63
This follows the 10,000 year period from the most recent HnK Chapter (95). After Phos had turned into a gem-human I had some concept that may or may...
2.3M 74.6K 97
Soul mates An invisible force that ties the fate of two people together in a strong unbinding red thread of love. The person with whom you fall in lo...