The First Moon Child (Second...

נכתב על ידי CharlieA

Prisoner in Malfoy Manor? Check. Missing Fred and Clary? Check. Find out I'm the First Moon Child? Yup, got t... עוד

1: Meeting Voldemort
2: Missing Marley
3: A Moonchild and Horcrux
4: Good guy Malfoy
5: The Vents
6: No Replacement
7: Hi, I'm Sam, Other Moonchild
8: The Making of the Great Escapé
Hide and Seek (Filler)
10: A Bit of the Unexpected
11: Now where?
12: Weasley Determination
13: The Invisible House
14: Smoker, Cocky, and Third Moonchild
15: The Locket
16: Georgie's Plan
17: Back to the Burrow
!!!!!!!!!!Fan COntest!!!!!!!!!!
18: Love and Death Eaters
19: Welcome Home Marley... and Others
20: One Big, Happy Family... Close Enough
21: The Green Eyed Monster
22: Monkey and Penguin
23: A Blast from the Past
24: Confused Weasley Feelings
25: Bliss... Until...
26: Pinky Promise
27: Welcome to Hogwarts
!!!!!!!!!Fan Contest Results!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28: Fred Weasley, My Love
29: Angelous Tacy
30: Rivals
31: Second Chances
32: The Truth Comes Out
33: Say Goodbye
34: The Boy Who Lived, and the Moonchild Who Died
35: We'll Meet Again Someday

9: Be (NOT) Our Guests

13K 376 90
נכתב על ידי CharlieA

Disclaimer: Do not own any of the Harry potter characters beside my own.

Chapter 9: Be (NOT) Our Guests

            I sat there staring at the piece of parchment with the drawings of the vent system while Sam lay on the bed staring up at the ceiling. She had been in that position for a good 10 minutes; it seemed like she was very deep in thought. I continued to look at the piece of parchment, trying to figure out what areas we haven't been through yet, what areas could still be a way out. But I must say I was finding very little. As I continued to study the parchment I heard Sam groan in frustration.

"Marley... Why on earth are you still staring at that thing? Haven't you figured out that there is no way out of here... we have been through every way possible..." she yelled out as I stared up at her.

"Sam you shouldn't give up so easily. There could always be a way out, there always is." I said firmly as I looked back down on the paper, it seemed like every passage was marked with an X, but there had to be one way out.

"There is no choice but to give up... Marley we are trapped here, and things are just going to be getting worse..." she sighed as I stopped what I was doing and looked up at Sam, okay something was bothering her.

"Sam, what's going on? You seemed to be in this mood ever since I got here." I said now sitting up as I stared at the small frame on the bed. She sighed as she sat up and looked down at me.

"Okay look I heard Bellatrix talking to the Malfoys and a couple of death eaters yesterday when I was doing my time in the vents... They were talking about how soon You-Know-Who is getting closer to what he's looking for... and how things will soon be falling into place... Marley, whatever is happening it is happening fast." Sam replied looking down at me, I stared up at her curiously; usually I was the cautious one, now she was? And what was with this you-know-who stuff?

"Sam, why are you so afraid? And why have you stopped saying Vold-"I was about to say his name when Sam literally jumped me. She had jumped off from the bed like a panther attacking her prey; she landed on top of me as I fell back on the floor with a thud. I soon felt her hand cover my mouth preventing me from even make a noise of pain, escape for my loud groan.

"Shhhh!" she yelled angrily as she looked down at me, "the name is taboo! I heard them talking about it yesterday as well. They put some kind of spell on his name, that way when you say it you are instantly tracked by Death Eaters. We have to be careful, because if we say it in the manor they'll be on us like flies and our secret place will be discovered." She exclaimed as I looked up at her with large eyes. This girl had been doing some sneaking around I see. I nodded showing her that I wouldn't say the name as she got off me and sat back down on the floor, while I propped myself up on my elbows staring at her and rubbing my head where it made a large, painful contact with the floor.

"First off, ouch!" I exclaimed looking at her as she smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry..." she said lightly as I rolled my eyes, she couldn't possible think of a better way to stop me other than attacking me?

"Okay well this is bad... I mean Harry always says Vol- I mean you-know-who's name... What if they find him?" I asked as she shrugged.

"I don't know... I would think Harry's a little brighter than that wouldn't you? I mean with him being the chosen one and all." She responded as I looked at her, sure Harry was the chosen one, but he was still a teenage boy whose brain seemed to be still developing when it came to being a macho man, I mean Fred was like that all the time, always head first ask questions later.

"I suppose... But Sam you were talking about you-know-who getting closer? To what?" I asked as she shrugged.

"That's the thing I don't know, they were very secretive in the talk... But it's something that is going to be very useful to him, especially when it comes to Harry; they said that it's going to help him defeat Harry Potter.... Then there's also the things happening at Hogwarts..." she said trailing off as my head bolted up when she said that, Hogwarts? That's where Ginny was.

"What about Hogwarts?" I asked.

"Well there have been a few uprising I hear from the students, some of the kids are a bit rebellious to the new teachers at the school. They were talking about how if there is going to be another great wizarding war it is most likely going to be at Hogwarts, because that's where Harry will most likely go next... There has just been a lot of talk about all this bad stuff happening Marley... And I've been thinking once you-know-who has whatever he's looking for he'll be unstoppable, what if he's looking for the third moonchild... He'll not only take control of the wizarding world, but the whole world!" she exclaimed looking at me with fearful eyes, this was the first time in my life I had seen her so scared, not even when she was locked up in her prison did she look scared, just pissed most of the time.

"Samantha, listen to me. We are going to get out of here, find the third moonchild, and get back to the Weasleys in time to save the world." I said with a small smile as I grabbed hold of her shoulders staring into her eyes. "We can not let fear control us, while we sit here and do nothing waiting for this war to become a bloodbath. We have to escape and fight back. Just like everyone else is doing." I said firmly as Sam looked at me and smiled as she quickly started to wipe the tears away from her eyes.

"You're right... I'm sorry; I'm just so tired and scared... I just want to get out of here already." She responded.

"I do to." I said as I looked over at the clock and sighed, "I better start heading back to the room; Draco's probably going to be back soon. Look head back to your room and study this system again, try to remember if you found anything suspicious last time and then circle the area and we can go check it out tomorrow, okay?" I said as she looked at me and nodded. I stood up and started to head back to the vent, I lifted myself up, but before I made my way out Sam called out to me.

"Thanks Marley... I'm sort of glad you're also here." Sam said with a small smile as I smiled back.

"Yeah... me too..." I said quietly as I started heading back to the room.

Once I jumped down in the bathroom and placed everything in order I hopped into the shower and started rinsing off all the dust and dirt I received from the vents. Once I was all nice, clean and dressed, in my usual attire, which consisted of sweats, and a baggy shirt, I lay on the bed looking at the locket my mother gave me; this locket was a key to my powers? How? I wondered, I already knew what my powers were, so how was this locket important, other than the fact of the sentimental value it held... It seemed like I was staring at that locket for hours and I was so intensely staring at the locket that I almost didn't hear Draco come in the room, once he bursted through the room in a hurry I placed my locket underneath my shirt, as I looked up to see Draco looking slightly more paler than he usually does, which it kind of hard being Draco and all.

"It can't be him... It just can't, but he has the Mudblood with him... and the weasel..." I heard Draco mutter to himself, as if forgetting I shared a room with him.

"Draco?" I asked looking up at him as he turned and looked at me, as if he didn't know I was there.

"Marley? What are you doing here?" he asked as I looked at him.

"Um I sort of live here... You know since I'm held as a captive and never suppose to leave." I said looking at Draco; I stood up as I approached him. "Draco what's going on? You look a little paler than usual, and what was that talk about a Mudblood and a weasel?"

His eyes widened in horror as if he realized what he had done wrong. "Nothing." He responded a bit too quickly.  "I-I just came in here to tell you that I have things to do tonight and I will not be in here, but to have a good night and to not leave this room. If you do, Bellatrix will probably have a little toy to play with." Draco replied with a smirk as he looked down at me. "Nothing else, have a goodnight." He said and with that he left. I continued to look at the door as I stared at pure bewilderment, what the heck was going on? I got out of the bed as I walked to the door and opened it only to reveal another death eater; no sign of Draco anywhere not even in the corridor.

"Get back in the room!" he yelled at me as he pointed his wand at me, I glared at him but retreated none the less, but not without hearing a terrible scream come from the dinning room. I glanced back at the death eater and he only continued to glare at me. I quickly went back in the room and shut the door behind me. Okay something was defiantly going on.

I placed on some socks as I ran into the bathroom, closing the door behind me and climbing back into the vent where I was no more than 3 hours ago. Once I was inside I started to head in the direction of Samantha's room, she would want in on this, but before I could get to her room there she was straight ahead of me. "Sam!" I whispered loudly as she looked at me.

"Did you hear it too?" she asked as I nodded.

"Yes, what do you think it was?" I asked as she shook her head.

"It sounded like a scream... a terrible one at that. Do you think we should check it out?" She asked as I nodded. She started to lead the way as I followed, we knew the scream came from the main dining area, but we were a bit scared on what made the scream and why. Usually whatever made those screams were innocent people that Bellatrix just played with before she killed them... they were never pleasant.

We crawled through the vents as I started to hear screams, terrible screams, screams that were agonizing. I then heard Bellatrix's voice yelling at the person who was screaming, it was defiantly a girl. I looked over at Sam to see her eyes wide with fear, looking at me for an answer whether we should keep going or not. "Keep going." I told her as she nodded and started to crawl faster towards the main dining hall, that's when I could actually tell what Bellatrix was yelling.

"What else did you take? What else have you got? Tell me the truth, or, I swear, I shall run you through with this knife!" I heard Bellatrix's twisted demented scream and I crawled faster, for some reason I felt like something wasn't right. Like this wasn't just one of her daily tortures, this was serious. Pretty soon I was in front and leading the way to the vent, I saw the light up ahead as I was nearing the opening, once I made it there I would be able to see what's going on and make my judgment then.

"Are you sure we should be doing this? I don't know... Something doesn't seem quit right." I heard Sam say behind me.

"That's why we should, something isn't right and I think we need to check it out." I said to her as I finally neared the opening.

I looked down through the vent, and my eyes widened in horror. This was something I was not expecting, and not prepared to see. There beneath us was Hermione Granger gasping in pain as Bellatrix Lestrange stood above her with a knife in one hand and a wand in the other. "Her!-"I was about to yell out when Sam's hand clamped around my mouth, for the second time today I might add, stopping me from calling out to her.

"Shut up! Do you want them to find us!" she yelled quietly at me as I glared at her.

"Sam, that's my friend down there! I have to save her!" I yelled back at her as she shushed me.

"Well you can't just go barging in there!" she yelled. "Look Bellatrix has her now; we have to figure out a way to help her, but nothing reckless."

I glared at her even though I knew she was right, I heard another excruciating pain coming from Hermione as I clenched my fists. We had to figure out a plan, and then my mind clicked. If Hermione was here that meant Harry and Ron were here as well! "Harry and Ron must be here as well! Maybe they are being held captive!" I exclaimed as I stared at Sam.

"Maybe... but they would have called you-know-who by now if they had Harry... I mean he is the chosen one... Wait, just stay there I need to figure out a plan." Sam said now being the calm one, I just wanted to go down there and kick Bellatrix's arse. I sat there waiting for Sam as she came back from wherever with a smile.

"I think I know where they have the others, I think they are in the cellar." She said as I looked at her.

"That means we are going to have to figure out a way to get out of the vents, sneak by Narcissa, Lucius, Bellatrix and Draco, and get in the cellar without being caught." I said looking at her as she grinned.

"Do you want to save Hermione or not? We need more people and who better than the chosen one?" she asked as I nodded.

"Right, come on I think it is time to meet our guests." I replied as Sam nodded and started to lead the way.

Hopefully she had a plan, because right now I am just winging things.

______________________________________________________________________

Well here you guys go! Sorry for such a long wait, but the other chapter should be up tonight as well. You get two in one night! :) Score!

Please vote and comment, because i love all the feedback you guys give me!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1.2K 53
Part two of Little Miss. Snape. He's back. Can Luna and Draco make it through? Will Luna be able to keep her cool? Years 5- After war FIRST BOOK- Lit...
199K 10.3K 13
When Malfoy Manor burns, the wizarding world is unmoved. Enter Harry Potter, whose new hobby (now that the Dark Lord is gone) is finding stray surviv...
5.3K 214 20
Brumous Grey skies and Winter Days, Filled with heavy clouds or Fog. During the tragedy that is happening in Hogwarts. Ginny Weasley is finding her w...
97 4 11
The Tri-Wizard tournament is all that everyone is talking about at Hogwarts and of course Potter's name comes out of the goblet. Katrina Malfoy, the...