Kaminari's Secret "Girlfriend"

De lunabooklover1

Kaminari and Shinso have been dating for about 2 months, but haven't told anyone about it. Kaminari spends as... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 (smut)
9
10
11 A Continuation
12
13
14.
15.
16.
100 followers special
17.
18. (Smut)
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24. The End

A/N please read

9.4K 134 25
De lunabooklover1

Ok so quite a few of you guys have asked for more of this story and honestly I love it so imma do more! I already have two other stories on the go on this site and one on AO3 so this will become one that I update as I finish the chapters instead of one a week like the others. I will update as frequently as possible. Love y'all!

Something you guys should know even though the classmates except them not everybody does. There will be homophobia in chapters in the future and right now I don't know how bad I'm going to make it so I'll add warnings if they are needed.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

665K 27.9K 27
ARC 1 (COMPLETED) ARC 2 (COMPLETED) Izuku Midoriya was getting fed up. Fed up with what, you may ask? Fed up with the endless flirting. No matter how...
4.5K 70 12
ShinKami V!Shinsou AU X Hero! Kaminari Shinsou Hitoshi has been a Villain since his last year of middle school. Things went wrong the weeks leading u...
404K 14.2K 32
{completed} It's a shinkami story and that's all you really need to know. read it if you like it, dont read it if you don't. Simple really. Denki kam...
737 43 11
Denki Kaminari, Being the bright ball of jokes and smiles, tries to talk to someone who doesn't want to really talk to him. Who may that someone be y...