Is this love?

By Sopeis_realfightme26

Yoongi has a big crush on jung hoseok the school's heartthrob but thinks they can't be together because he's... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Happy birthday hoseok!
Introduction pt 2
🤍💚🤍💚🤍 (chap 4)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/n
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Happy birthday yoongi!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
💙💜💙🤍❤️🖤💜💗💙
Chapter 19 (💛🤍🖤🧡💚💙🤎❤️❤️)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 11

86 5 2
By Sopeis_realfightme26

Previously on chapter 10

I hope those kids leave me alone so they don't face Yoonji and mina's wrath because when it comes to their siblings their monsters.
Now...

Yoongi's pov

It's the morning and I really don't feel like getting up. I groan today is the day my sisters come to my school so I've no choice but to get up I get up and rub my eyes then I'm suddenly tackled by three humans.

I groan "what the? Guys!" They all giggle and say in unison while still on me "good morning yoonie!~" I sigh "good morning sisters now get off so I can change" they got off and yoonji speaks up "we're going to be matching and we want you to match with us today"

"What? Why?" I ask I don't mind actually but I just wanna know why "because we want to!~" Yoonji whines and so does Mina and nayeon I smile softly at them "fine but only because I have a soft spot for you all" I say and they all tackle me into a hug.

I really do love my sisters to death and I'll always protect them no matter what. They let go and pull me off my bed and into yoonji's room and get started on our outfits and hair and make up. Yes I'm wearing make up because their forcing me to and who am I to say no?

———A few hours later——— (the outcome)

(Nayeon's hair)

(Nayeon's outfit)

(Mina's hair)

(Mina's outfit but a darker blue instead of a lighter blue)

(Yoonji's hair)

(The right one is yoonji's outfit)

(The hair is yoongi's hair color and he's wearing the hat because why not)

(Yoongi's outfit)

(Nayeon's shoes)

(Mina, yoonji and yoongi's shoes)

"Oh....my.....god! We look hot!" I nod in agreement "I didn't even know that the dye would finish in time" I smile then we hear a honk "oh! Seokie's here come on I'll ask him to give you guys a ride" "yayyyy!" Mina and nayeon cheers. I chuckle and we all walk out the door and walk up to hoseok's car he gets out and looks at us in shock.

"Omo yoongs! You look so beautiful and you guys look very pretty as well! Oh my god you guys look so awesome and so gorgeous......oh my god you really do look like the girl version of yoongi- if you were a boy instead of a girl I'd mistake you for yoongi" he says and looks so shocked I giggle and so does yoonji "I'll introduce you all hoseok that's Mina on the left and in the middle is nayeon she's the youngest and on the right is yoonji and guys this is my boyfriend hoseok" I say

"Wow so you're the one my twin use to talk about all the time 25/9" Yoonji says making me blush and hoseok chuckle "yeah that would be me but I didn't know you talked about me 25/9 yoongs" he says in a teasing manner I blush "w-we're going to be late!" I squeak they all laugh and I head into the car them following and we then drive to school.

A few minutes later we arrive and we all get out and walk into the school all eyes were on us making me whimper and lean into hoseok I hated when all attention was on me like this he grabbed my waist and we all walked into the lunchroom for breakfast.

We meet jungkook, taehyung and jimin there "woah you weren't lying when you said all your sisters were coming here and btw you guys all look so pretty!!" taehyung said and jimin gasp while staring at yoonji "I bet if yoongi put a wig on he'd look like this" he said and pointed at yoonji she giggled.

"You're cute!" She said he blushed "thanks!" "You guys look so pretty today I love the hair dye and the outfits!" Jin said "thank you" we said in unison.

"How about we introduce ourselves" jungkook said and they nodded "I'll go first" Yoonji said "my name is Min yoonji and I'm the twin of yoongi even tho we look alike I'm the more sassy and tough twin and he's the more shy and quiet twin I also have a handsome boyfriend!" she said and giggled making me pout "I'll go next my name is Mina and I'm the third oldest but also the toughest one out of us all so if you mess with yoongi or any of us let's just say you won't have a penis anymore" she said and smiled innocently making them all gulp.

"My turn! My name is Min nayeon and I'm the youngest and I love my siblings dearly!" She said and smiled they all cooed because nayeon is so cute but don't be distracted by her cuteness because if you mess with anyone who she loves you won't even be seen by tomorrow. The others introduced themselves as well and before we knew it classes was starting.

"What classes do you guys have? Hoseok asked "I have English now" Yoonji said "I have chemistry" Mina says "and I have geometry!" Nayeon says, hoseok nods "can you guys show me you're schedules first and the I'll show you guys you're classes" they nod and hand hoseok their schedules.

He looks at them and hands them back "okay yoonji you have all of your classes with yoongi, Mina you have all of your classes with me and nayeon has all her classes with jungkook" "ooh cool! So yoonji we can walk to our classes together everyday and Mina you can walk with hoseok to your classes together and nayeon I'll ask jungkook if he can walk you to your classes everyday."

They all nod and that's when we go our separate ways nayeon with me and yoonji. I drop her off at her class and yoonji and I go to ours although we are a bit late.

"You're late yoongi" the teacher says "I was showing yoonji around since she's new" I said the teacher nodded "alright take your seat and she'll sit next to you you'll be in charge of showing her the ropes alright yoongi" I nodded.

Double update! Also should I write smut for this fanfic? 🤔

Btw nayeon has higher grade classes- that's why she's able to have lunch and have her classes with jungkook

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 912 26
hoseok doesn't like robots but he might be stuck with one anyway. jung hoseok / min yoongi completed 2016
40.4K 2.6K 27
Preparing for their new comeback, Hoseok is quietly drowning in anxiety, and Min Yoongi, while struggling to understand his own feelings, is determin...
20.9K 725 49
What happens when jimin's childhood crush follows him Jungkook and tae had a plan to get their friends together not knowing they knew each other alre...
49.8K 3.1K 16
"Hoseok broke up with me because you liked me. Why do you have to like me, huh?! No wonder why you're always nice to me! You wanted to ruin my relati...