Her Big Brother's Best Friend...

Emrys_Void által

You Are Zane, Garroth, And Vylad's Sister. You're Zane's Twin And Everyone Assumes You Don't Have Feelings Fo... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 15

340 5 2
Emrys_Void által

{The Next Morning}

~Your POV~

"Wake Up." I Said Shaking Laurence's Arm. "Wake Up!"

"I'm Up..." He Yawned. "Morning, Sweetheart."

"Morning, Honey. Now, We Have To Get Ready, We Have A Long Drive Ahead Of Us." I Said.

"Kiss Me And I'll Get Ready." He Said.

I Rolled My Eyes Then Kissed Him.

"Get Ready." I Said And Headed Upstairs.

{Half An Hour Later}

"Where Are You Headed Off To?" Zane Said.

"Melissa Stopped By Yesterday And Asked Me To Help Fix Up Something. I'm Bringing Laurence With Me." I Said.

"So I'll Have The House o Myself?" Zane Said.

"Yup." Laurence Said.

"Oh, And Zane, There Isn't Service Up There So I Won't Be Able To Contact You." I Said.

"I Don't Like This Arrangement. Take Me Instead!" Zane Demanded.

"Zane, No." I Said.

"Then Take Aphmau! You Two Being Alone Up There Together Isn't Something I'm A Fan Of." He Said.

"Aaron, Garroth, Kim, And Lucinda Are There Too So We Won't Be Alone." I Said.

"Fiiiine..." He Whined.

Then Zane Went Upstairs.

"So...Are You Ready To Go?" Laurence Asked.

"Yeah." I Said.

"Then Let's Go." He Said.

{A Few Hours Later}

I Slammed On The Brakes As A Woman Walked In Front Of The Car. She Had Emerald Green Eyes, Black Hair, And White Streak In Her Hair. She Stared Me Dead In The Face.

"y/n, Your Ears!" Laurence Said.

My Ears Had Come Out And The Woman Walked Away. I Hid Them Again.

"Why Did You Show Your Ears?" Laurence Asked.

"I Didn't, Not Intentionally." I Said.

"Huh? So They Just Popped Out?" He Asked.

"I-I Guess." I Said. "That's Odd..."

"I'll Let You Know If It Happens Again. Let's Just Hope It Doesn't Again Around People Who Don't Or Shouldn't Know." He Said.

"Yeah." I Said.

{A Couple More Hours Later}

We Arrived At The Lodge. Laurence Was Snoring.

"Wake Up!" I Snapped.

He Jumped.

"Thank You So Much For Waking Me Up." He Said Sarcastically.

"We're Here, Laurence." I Giggled.

We Got Out And The Two Bags From The Trunk. Laurence Headed For The Door As I Glanced Around. This Place Smells Of A Wolf Pack.

"y/n?" He Asked.

"Hm? Sorry, Coming." I Said And We Headed Inside.

This Place Is A Mess.

"y/n? Laurence? What Are You Two Doing Here?" Garroth Asked.

"Melissa Asked Us To Help Fix Up The Place." I Said.

"Well, That Makes Sense." He Said. "y/n, Can You Sniff Out Kim? She Disappeared This Morning."

"I Could Try. I'd Need To Sniff Something With Her Scent Though Since I Don't Have Her Scent Memorized." I Said.

"Here, Her Phone." He Said And Handed It To Me.

{15 Minutes Later}

We Found Kim When She Tried To Kiss Zane. Zane And Aphmau Arrived About 5 Minutes Ago. Garroth Also Kind Of Vanished.

I Went Down A Hallway Where Garroth's Scent Was Strong.

"Help!" He Called.

When I Found Him He Was Surrounded By Mice Ad Cheese While Snuck In A Broken Floorboard. I Laughed.

"y/n, Help Me!" He Said.

"You Seem To be Doing Perfectly Fine On Your Own." I Said.

"I'm Stuck!" He Said.

"Ugh, Fine, Take My Hand." I Said.

He Took My Hand And I Pulled Him Up.

"Ow..." Garroth Mumbled.

{A Few Days Later}

Kim Hasn't Been Acting 100% Herself. Lucinda Said That She Was Possessed.

I'm Currently Upstairs Cleaning.

"y/n, Your Ears And Tail!" Aaron Said.

"Huh? Gah! Why Does This Keep Happening?!" I Said And Hid Them Again.

"This Keeps Happening?" He Said.

"Ever Since Laurence And I Saw This Woman In The Road On The Way Up Here." I Said.

"Black Hair, White Streak, Green Eyes?" He Asked.

"Yeah, That's Her." I Confirmed.

"We Saw Her Too. She Broke In Here With A Pack Of Wolves, We Think They Were Werewolves." Aaron Said.

"So That's Why This Place Smells Like A Wolf Pack!" I Said.

"Maybe." He Laughed. "Anyway, Lucinda, Kim, Laurence, Aph, And I Are Going On A Food Run. You Gonna Come?"

"Yeah." I Said.

{An Hour Later}

On The Way Here Kim, Lucinda, Aphmau, And I Were Talking About The New Movie '50 Shades Of Curtains'. Laurence And Aaron Both Tried To Ignore Us.(I Agree With Aaron In That Car Scene Though.)

We Made It To The Town And Headed Into The Grocery Store. Aph Rang The Bell. A Guy Came Up From Behind The Counter. He Had Golden Eyes And Brown Hair.

"New Visitors!" The Guy Squealed.

He Got Excited.

"My Name's Liochant, You Can Call Me Leo If You Want." He Said. "50% Off Everything In the Store Since Your New Here!"

"That's Awfully Nice Offer, There's Got To Be A Catch." I Said.

"As A Shopkeeper, I Agree With You On That. Something About That Is Too Good To Be True." Lucinda Said.

"It's Just...We Rarely Ever Get Any Visitors Up Here!" Liochant Exclaimed.

"Huh?" Laurence Said.

Liochant Explained That Things Happened When The Town Was Big that's Why It's So Small Now.

"Sorry For Assuming The Worst." I Apologized.

We All Went To Take A Look Around. Lucinda Spotted A Potion Shop And Left.

"Do You Carry Wolf's Bane Here?" Aaron Asked Liochant.

Wolf's Bane Is Supposed To Keep Wolves And Werewolves At Bay. Aaron Warned Me Before He Asked That He Was Gonna Try To Get Some And Not To Take It Personally. It Would Also Effect Him Though Too. I'm Completely Against The Idea But I Decided To Go Along With It.

"We Don't Have Any Of That In Town." Liochant Said. "Why?"

Aaron Explained About The Wolves.

"That Sounds Like That Girl With the Wolves." Liochant Said.

"You Know Her?" Laurence Asked.

"No, No One Does But, She's Been Seen Around The Wolves. She's One Of The Reasons People Left." Liochant Said.

Liochant Explained What Happened.

"Liochant, there's A Big Storm Coming!" A Purple-Haired Meif'wa Said.

Michi?! The Moment I Realized Who She Was I Started Holding Laurence's Hand.

"It's All Over The Radio Right Now." She Said.

Liochant Went To Get His Radio.

"Michi?" Laurence, Aph, Aaron, And I All Said In Unison.

"Michi? From High School?" Kim Said.

"I Don't Remember You." Michi Said To Kim Then Got Close To Laurence. "But You I Do~"

"Get Away From Me, Michi." Laurence Said.

Liochant Came Back And Asked Michi About What The News Said. She Explained that We'd Be Getting About 2 To 3 Feet Of Snow.

{Half An Hour Later}

We Got Back To The Lodge. Garroth Told Us Someone Tried To Break Into The Lodge Again.

"They Weren't Successful Though." Garroth Said.

Zane Screamed.

"Zane!" Aph And I Exclaimed.

We Rushed in And The Others Followed. We Went Into A Room And There Were Signs Of A Struggle.

"Zane? Zane?" Aph Said.

"Oh, No. No, No, No. ZuZu!" I Said Panicking.

"Where Could HE Have Went?" Garroth Said Sounding Upset.

~Laurence POV~

y/n And Aphmau Are Both Panicking While Garroth Is Upset.

"ZuZu, We Brought Sweets!" y/n Said.

"Maybe If We Had A Werewolf Here, She Could Sniff Him Out." I Hinted.

"Laurence, When Werewolves Get Panicked And Freak Out They Can't Track Properly." Aaron Said. "Plus, Maybe Zane's Just Hiding Somewhere."

Does He Know?

"There Was Obviously A Struggle Here, Aaron." Lucinda Said.

"Lucinda!" Aaron Snapped.

"ZuZu!" y/n Called.

"We'll Find Him." Aaron Said. "There's No Blood So He Probably Fine."

"I'll Cast A Spell That Can Track Him." Lucinda Said.

Lucinda Explained Her Spell Then Cast It. Glowing Green Footprints Appeared And We Followed Them. We Followed The Footprints To The Next Room Over. They Stopped At The Wall.

"That Can't Be Right." Lucinda Said.

"There Sounds Like There's Air Behind This Wall." Aaron Said. "I Think There's A Secret Room Behind It."

"Let's Look Around, We Need To Find How To Open It." Kim Said.

We Started Looking But Couldn't Find Anything. Garroth Started Crying About Getting Zane Killed. He Sat On A Bench And A Door Opened In The Wall.

"You Found It!" y/n Said.

Aph And y/n Ran In the Tunnel And We All Followed.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

166K 4.5K 32
You are a spy for O'Khasis. Today you take your first steps into Phoenix Drop, and the moment you pass the gate, your life changes forever. Permanent...
6.3K 215 34
Ein has a little sister, he's always had. Y/N (your name) is having trouble with family problems and school problems. Most of it, is CRUSH PROBLEMS O...
12K 282 19
*UNDER EDITING BUT IF YOU READ JUST KNOW IF SOME THINGS DON'T MAKE SENSE IT IS BEING FIXED* She was their sister. They knew it. They lived happy live...
2.3K 158 49
❝What's the gist, physicist?❞ Y/N Zvahl is the younger sister of Laurance and Cadenza. A naive girl, living outside the campus of Meteli University...