My Little Mochi - Jimin x Rea...

De sisisummers

It was just one night and only one time. You kept your Little Mochi a secret for 4 years, his safety and happ... Mai multe

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 14

9.3K 324 34
De sisisummers

Jimin POV

I f**ked up

Oh god I f**ked up

What the f**k is wrong with me!

The boy screamed at himself inside his head the whole drive back to the dorms, holding back the tears threatening to spill over at any moment. 

He looked down at his phone and typed out another long-winded apology to Y/N, trying to articulate what he felt but being unable to put it into fewer than a couple thousand words.

Jimin barely lifted his head from where it hung, eyes glued to the open messages.

He read and reread his unsent paragraph as he made his way from the car, through the foyer and into the elevator that lead to his dorms.

He pressed send for the 7th time.

"And now I'm acting like a psycho" He sighed, biting his lip and blinked back tears before sinking back against the elevator as he rode it up to his home. 

The second the elevator doors opened he ran straight through the front door, throwing his bag to the side and storming down the hall to his room. 

"Jiminie! How did it g-"

Slam

Jimin wasn't in the mood to try and talk to anyone about what happened today. 

He face planted onto his bed and let his mind reel, allowing the tears to finally spill over. 

He sobbed.

Relentlessly, he sobbed, only taking a break to try to call Y/N or write out another long message.

Flashes of Min-Jun flew through his head a million miles a minute from earlier that day.

His addicting laugh and contagious smile.

The way his little cheeks puffed up when he was happy and how he looked at him, like he was one of his favourite people even if they only knew each other for a moment.

And the way Y/N looked at him when he left Min-Jun there, crying on the gravel path.

When he left them both to run away from that old couple.

His ego getting the better of him, like it always did.

As if every single person in the world could recognize him.

Her final words echoed inside his head like a scream in an empty cavern...

"You do not get to be a part-time father. You do not get to treat him like that."

Stupid

Stupid stupid stupid!

Another sob wracked through him at the thought that Y/N might not let him see Min-Jun again, and another when he realized how foolish he had acted.

Was leaving his son behind, a son he had known all of five minutes, worth his greed for complete anonymity in his personal life?

No.

It wasn't.

Hundreds of different emotions flooded his mind and all he could do was pull his knees up to his chest and rock back and forth.

A knock on the door came, for the 100th time that day.

But he couldn't hear what his friends were saying over the sound of how hard his heart was beating in his chest.

The tears for his actions turned into tears for something else, a feeling that had been sitting dormant in his stomach since he found out.

At this point he wasn't even sure how long he had been sat there crying for.

Hours.

It must have been hours.

But he was so distraught that the time was the furthest thing from his mind.

It wasn't until the doorbell rang throughout the house that the reason he was so upset finally hit him like a ton of bricks.

Seijin

My manager...

A flashback to Y/N at the BigHit building, how she told him that she had called his manager.

She told him about her pregnancy.

His manager knew.

He knew and kept that from him.

And then he was seeing red, anger washing over him like a tsunami, bringing him to his feet at an alarming speed.

The velocity at which he pushed his door open made it slam hard against the wall, surly leaving a gaping hole in the drywall.

But he didn't care.

He stomped out into the foyer, breaking into a sprint when he saw the familiar figure standing in the doorway.

"YOU F**KING BASTARD" He screamed, nearly blacking out with the intense emotions he was feeling as soon as he laid eyes on him.

"JIMIN STOP!" The leaders voice came from beside him, arms surrounding his body and holding him back from what he was about to do.

But what was he about to do?

Punch him?

Strangle the life out of him?

He certainly wanted to.

"What is the meaning of th-"

"YOU!" Jimin growled, "YOU SELFISH F**KING BASTARD HOW COULD YOU!"

Jimin struggled against the grip on his arms holding him in place, thrashing to try and break free.

"Jimin stop! What are you doing!?" Hoseok's voice sounded strained and upset, distracting him for only a moment before his angry eyes flashed back to the evil man before him.

"Someone explain to me what is going on!" Seijin demanded, his tone confused yet strong.

The sound that let out of Jimin could almost be compared to the growl of a wild animal, words leaving him in such a nonsensical way that it was completely unintelligible.

"YOU!" He yelled again, the anger seeping as the heart breaking reality of his life flooded back all at once, "You... you... you knew"

A sob left him, so strong that he felt it throughout his whole body, his knees buckling and throwing him to the floor.

His arms stayed elevated from where they were being held, and he hung as his body wracked with the cries of so many missed years.

"I knew what, Jimin? Someone please tell me what in hell is goi-"

"MY SON!" Jimin yelled. "YOU KNEW ABOUT MY SON AND YOU HID IT FROM ME! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!?"

The boy didn't even look up, it didn't matter if he did because the tears blurred his vision entirely.

Silence fell over the room, the only sound being that of the hiccups and sobs coming from the boy on the floor.

"You have a son?" The manager spoke first.

Jimin attempted to glare up at him, but could hardly make out his form behind the blur.

"How old? When did this happen?" Seijin demanded, sounding almost angry.

Jimin couldn't take it, he couldn't take the lies anymore.

He wretched his arms free from whoever had them pinned, slamming his shoulder into Seijin as he stormed out the door.

Not even waiting for the elevator he broke out into a run for the stairs.

The protests from his band-mates barely registered to him as he fled.

---

Y/N POV

You had spent the better part of the afternoon on the living room floor with Min-Jun, distracting yourself and in turn ignoring the vibrating phone on your coffee table.

Ji-ae had come home, rushing over to you to find out what happened, but one glance at the look on your face and she knew to keep quiet, opting to hold off the conversation until Min-Jun wasn't in the room.

You made it your mission that day to make that task near impossible for her.

While she sat impatiently fidgeting on the sofa nearby, you continued to entertain your son until the sun went down.

It wasn't until you finally moved to the kitchen to start preparing dinner that you took a look at your phone, needing to pull up a recipe off Pinterest that you had saved earlier.

You took a deep breath before unlocking the device, finding over 37 missed calls and a dozen email-length texts from Jimin.

Shit

You shook your head, opening up the recipe and setting it down on the counter beside you.

"Y/N, do you want to talk ab-"

"Not yet Ji," You quickly replied, pulling ingredients out of the fridge and stepping around the little boy who had plunked himself right in the middle of the floor.

After that you ate in relative silence, only chirping up to chat when she brought up the idea of taking Min-Jun to Lotte World on the weekend.

It wasn't until you had calmly put Min-Jun to bed that you even allowed yourself to feel what you were feeling, tears streaming down your face before you even landed yourself in her lap.

She spent the next half an hour listening to you explain the events of the day in between sobs, before she subsequently started trying to talk you down a different path.

You listened for as long as you could but it was just upsetting you more and more.

"I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding Y/N, there must be a reason h-"

"Stop. Please" You pleaded, cutting off your best friend before she could try to defend Jimin again.

You knew, deep down you knew that you had overreacted.

But it didn't feel good coming from your best friend when all you wanted her to do was comfort you.

Which was also a bit of an overreaction in itself.

"Sorry... I know how much this day meant to you. But I'm also your best friend, I'm not going to sugar coat it for you." She replied, running her fingers through your hair.

You sighed, eyes fixated on the phone face down on the coffee table in front of you.

Although you hadn't checked it since you cooked dinner over two hours ago, you were sure there were more messages waiting.

You thought silencing it would make you more calm, but it actually made you more anxious.

Not having knowledge that he was still trying to reach you somehow made the whole situation worse.

You just didn't think you had the strength to read them yet, too upset with what happened today.

"Maybe you should hear him out, I think 9 hours is long enough to make him wait, don't you think?"

She was right.

You knew she was right.

But that didn't mean you were ready to accept it.

"Why am I so emotional and stupid about this!?" You groaned, catching the knowing smirk that crossed your friend's lips.

Sighing again and squeezing your eyes shut, you buried your face into the pillow on her lap.

Just then a phone started ringing, a sound alarming enough to catch your attention but not enough to drag you to a sitting position.

Ji-ae fumbled around you, taking her phone out of her pocket and pressed it to her ear.

"Hello?" She sang happily into the receiver.

You could hear a frantic voice on the other end of the line, muffled that you couldn't quite make out what they were saying but enough to concern you.

You shot up, turning to look at her questioningly.

"Wait wait, slow down-" Ji-ae rushed out, worry wracking her features.

You continued to strain to hear the conversation, catching Ji's attention to the point where she finally put it on speaker.

"A-And I don't know where he went Ji-ae! All I know is he came home upset and locked himself in his room all day until our manager came. He lunged at him... screaming and crying and then he just ran and we can't find him! Please, please just ask Y/N to call him!"

You must have gone ghost white, your heart thumping in your chest at the familiar sound of the voice.

Namjoon?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.2K 209 19
BTS members are getting famous everywhere and in every country. Some people are joining the fandoms and others are admiring their beauty but there's...
3.6M 234K 132
"Jimin...I have to tell you something." "What is it?" "I um...I'm p-pregnant..." His face suddenly contorts with both confusion and disgust as his he...
19.9K 348 27
You lived a horrible life with your brothers... They treat you bad and you hated yourself for that. 1 year passed you just woke up with you sister, l...
1.5K 314 75
The four children of the two family that were close for eternity were even closer because of their magnetic bond. Then one day, the oldest one disapp...