The Heiress (Zach Mitchell) (...

By Aura_Night

Lexandra Hammond,the only descendant of John Hammond, as he was her grandfather. Her parents and brother died... More

𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙩 (under editing)
The Meeting.
The Pterodactyls
Réunion
The New Alpha
The Raptors
The Saviour!
Freedom
Epilogue

A Normal Day In Life

1K 13 0
By Aura_Night

Third pov

... Isn't it a good morning.. Oh! Look! Our dear Lexandra is still sleeping! And her servant wakes her up! Finally!

After Lex woke up, as soon as she placed her foot on the floor the maid got her slipper and then she asked the person next to her

"How are the profits, are people enjoying, what is the amount of people today oh! And how are my babies?" she smiled and saw.. This girl looks like she saw a ghost!

"Don't worry, you look new.. Listen.. Everymorning.. I need to know all these four things, got it?" she nodded and wrote them in her writing pad and sprinted of to get the information.

"You know Lex, you are very intimidating.. That's why new workers are always scared of you." her assistant, Leslie said.

"Hm.. I legit don't know how, I am. So sweet!" Then she quirked her one brow and then said "Oh really? I remember correctly that when you were Thirteen a girl bullied you, and then the next day out of anger you almost.. fed her to Tami, your t Rex.!"

Oh yeaaaaah! "But even Tami didn't wanted to eat her! Hehehe, then she lived.." then Leslie snickered and said "Well, get dressed! Owen called, he said that Shithead Hoskins is here again, that dude never learns right?"

She winced and Then she said "ugh yeah, that Baldy never learns, when will he know he doesn't rule Jurrasic world, I do!" she went to her closet
And changed her clothes

T

hen she grabbed her motor bike keys and left for the cage of the raptors!

Gray

Me and Zach went with Zara and saw a big crowd and then saw a huge Pyramid, wow! Zach still looks uninterested...

Then.. Wait. Why is that girl going in opposite direction? Aren't tourists supposed to be here? "Hey Zach! That girl is going to different direction! Is there something more?" Zach ignored me and then I said "well.. She was pretty!"

Then he looked where I was pointing and saw nothing then glared at me then I said "Hey! I saw her OK? And she was actually pretty!"

Then as soon as we went inside I saw the holographic questionnaire! Yes! And the holographic dinosaur! (I don't remember it's name.. Sorry!)

Then Zach around here and there and then we saw.. Aunt Claire! I rushed to her and gave her a big hug!

" Oh. Oh my gosh you're so sweet! Woah.. Zach! Last time I saw you, you were this! When, when was it? 3, 4 years ago?"

"7,7 years, but you know, it was close!" Zach said then aunt Claire said "So I see you already got your wristbands, huh? This is for food!" Then she said

"And Zara here is gonna take great care of till I am done working tonight!". Wait what? She isn't coming? "So you're not coming with us?"

Claire

Oh. God.. Then I said "Well um.. Uh.."..then I said "Alright! See you! Tommorrow we can go see all that behind the stage scenes, that will be fun, right?" then my phone rang and I left.

Lexandra

I went to the cage where the raptors were and saw.. Aha! Owen! He was training with the raptors and Niagara was with him too! I saw Niagara look at me and then I motioned her to focus on Owen, which she did

" These are some controlled things!" Hoskins said.. Tch! Bloody hate this.. Shithead..

Then Owen came out and I rushed towards him and gave him a hug "Hey Heiress! Didn't see you for a long time!" Then I chuckled and said "Yeah well.. I was busy.. Doing some work so.. Yeah? And! Great work with these five! Niagara is always so stubborn though!"

Then Owen said "She will be, she is the youngest, the youngest always depends on the oldest to be the most mature, so she thinks she doesn't need to be mature, don't worry, growing up, she will be fine!"

Then Hoskins came towards us and said "Wow that was incredible! These things can be controlled so.. Perfectly.. Imagine them being in Ingen.!"

Haaa.. Again with trying to take the raptors away from me.. "Yeah well its not always a happy ending! And these are raptor not things!" Owen said.. "AAAAHHHHH!"?! We looked behind and saw.. What the hell?!

Oh god.. This new guy..! Me and Owen sprinted towards the Cage and When Owen Opened the cage we went inside then I heard Garry calling us to come back! Then Owen came forward of Charlie and Blue and I stopped Niagara, Echo and Delta then I saw Echo moving towards him "Don't even think about it Echo!" Then I saw Niagara "Niagara, no!"  Then Garry took away the new guy and Then I told Harry "Garry! Close the Gate!"

Then Garry Said "Are you crazy!?" then Owen said "Just trust us!" Then Garry pressed the button to close the Gate then Me and Owen rolled out of the cage and when the gate got closed The raptors growled

"Ever wondered why there was always a vacant in this job?" the new guy got more scared by the sentence I said and then I saw Niagara growling at him from behind the gate! Yikes!

Then me and Owen went to his cabin little far away from the park and then he started to clean his bike" Hey, Hammond, pass me the coke, I am thirsty! " Then I got a coke from the mini fridge near me and handed him the bottle!

" Thanks! " after sometime when he was halfway finishing his drink I saw a.. Grey SUV.. I know that Car..

Oof! Its Claire!" Ms Hammond! You had a meeting with the inspectors today! I had to manage them all!".. Tch!

"If you guys can build loads of dinosaurs without my permission, you can handle few inspectors, right?".. Then place went in an awkward silent but then Claire said "Mr Grady, I want you to come and.. Take a look at something!" I snorted and then Owen said "WHY are you calling me.. Mr. Grady?" then Claire said "Owen, if you're not too busy, oh, and Lex, I want you to take a look too!"

Then Owen said "I am pretty busy, and so is she!" Then he drank his coke and then Claire said "We have an attraction!"

Then Owen said "That's not what you said the last time I saw you!" I snorted and then she said "I am talking about the Dinasour, Mr. Grady-" Owen! "

" New species is been made "then A fly was buzzing around Claire and then Owen grabbed it in one second, Show off!

" You just went and made a new Dinasour? " then I said" Apparently that's what has been happening!".

" Yeah it's uh.. Kinda what we do here! " Then she said" We wanted to show it to the public but before it we wanted  to consult it with you and  with Mr. Masrani! "

" You want to consult here or in my bungalow? ".. That was dumb!" Then Claire said" it isn't funny! And Lex, stay away from spiders, the last time you wnet near one, which was here, it caused you to have a flu for weeks! "

Yeah I am allergic to spiders.. Then Owen laughed and then Claire said " We would like you to evaluate the paddock for vulnerability! "

Then he asked" WHY me? " then she said" Well, apparently Mr. Masrani thinks you can get the raptors in control, oh, and you're also the other person mr hammond had trusted to take care of their granddaughter after Mr Masrani. " Grandpapa.. I miss him..

Then he said" See? It's all about control with you, isn't it?I don't control the Raptors it's a relationship! it's based on mutual respect.. That's why you and I never had a second date!" Then she said" excuse me I never wanted a second date!"

" who plans out a timetable for a night out? ".. What?!" I am a organised person! " and then Owen said" What kind of a diet doesn't allow tequila?! " Then Claire said" All of them actually! " I nodded my head saying yes" Yeah, tequila is pretty harmful! " Then Owen said" OI! Which side are you on? " then I said" Both! You're my guardian and she is My financial guardian! "

Then Claire said" and what kind of a man shows up in a date in.. Board shorts! " Then Owen said" It's central America! It's hot! " Then he said" Look, I get it, you're I charge here, of the park and A teen, and it might be easier for you to count these animals as numbers on a spread sheet but these are alive! " Then she said" I am fully aware of that! " Then he said" Even though they are made out of test tubes they don't know that, they gotta eat, they gotta hunt! "

Then I said" You know, let's go! I wanna see it! " Then we went inside her car and went to the Paddock where the dinosaur was!

After we arrived Claire said" We've been, pre booking tickets for months, the park needs attraction every few years so that the interest of the audience could be regenerated! Like a space program, the corporate thought by mixing different species we could regenerate the wow factor! "

Then I said" They re Dinasour, they are wow enough! " Then Claire said" Not according to our focus groups! The Indominus Rex makes us relevant again! "
I laughed at the name and Owen said" the Indominus Rex?! " Then Claire said" We needed something scary and easy to pronounce, you should hear a four year old say Archionesthermimes (I legit don't know what it spelled! "
Yikes..

Then we went inside and then Owen asked "What's it made of?" then Claire said "The base is of T Rex and the rest is... Classified.."...?

Then I asked "WHY it was made.. Without my knowledge?!" Then she flinched and said "We didn't had time.. The profits were going down, so.. Yeah.. And we uh.. Kinda forgot to train it that you're no threat!"

Ughhhh! Then Owen questioned Claire that how can it never be outside..
Then she asked "Anything wrong?" then is said "Animals raised in captivity aren't always the most functional.."

Then the hook came down and then we saw... Nothing...

"

Jeez.. That's huge!" Then Claire checked the thermal radiation and found nothing.. Wait.. Did it went LOOSE!?

I saw around I saw some.. Claw marks? "Were these marks always here?"
Then rest of them saw it "she has an implant in her back, I can track it in the control room!" Then Claire Left and Me and Owen stared at the claw Mark..

Isnt it.. Way too short.. The marks should have been till high up there.. Whatever...

Claire

"ASSIT OUT OF CONTAINMENT! PUT THE ACU ON ALERT! THIS IS NOT A DRILLL!" after that I cut the call and drove as fast as I could to the control room!

Lexandra

Me, Owen and two guards went inside the paddock to investigate the claw marks!

We went near the mark and then the guard asked" Do you think it might have climbed out? " then I said" Depends. " then he asked" on what ms Hammond? "

" What kind of Dinasour they cooked up in that lab..! ".... We.. Investigated the Claw mark more

Afterwards

Lexandra

We got a call on the walkie talkie and a girl said" Get.. Here.. Out.... Its.. ITS IN WITH YOU! "... What!

" Run! " we all started to run and then we saw... The Indominus Rex.. Its huge! Then it came in front of us and we started to run in different direction! Then I heard a scream but Owen said" Don't look back! "

The gate got open and we ran more faster! Then we saw it was getting close so just as we came out the Indominus Rex came out too!

Then Owen grabbed my Arm and pulled me under a tank then we both saw
That person hid at front of a jeep and took out his cross and kissed it.. Poor man..

Then I Rex threw the jeep and it smashed at front of us and Owen covered my eyes so that the small pieces of glass won't come in my eyes! Then he broke the oil pipe and poured oil on us! Gaaah!

Oh wait.. This way the I Rex won't smell us! Then we saw in he rear view mirror... The I Rex ate that person... Oh god.. I so want to cry....!

Then the Jepp got pulled out of her way by her and her mouth was near us.. Then she smelled a little and then.. Rawred and left..oh god....

Then me and Owen got up and he asked "You OK?" then I said "I never felt fear from any Dinasour ever before... NO I AM NOT OKAY!"... Then Owen gritted his teeth and we took a bike near us and left for the control room!

We went to the control room and walked towards the control and then a person asked "I need to see your bage, sir, ma'am!" Then I said "Your asking the owner to show its badge?" then he flinched back and then Owen asked

"What the hell happened out there?!"  Then he said "The thermal cameras were all over that paddock! She did not just disappear! Leave my safety but Lex could've died!! And all of you know how important she is for the future of Jurrasic world!"

Then Claire said "It must been uh.. Some kind of.. Technical malfunction, and I know she is very important to us.."

Then I said "Were you not watching!? She marked up the wall as a distraction! She wanted us to think she has escaped!"

Then Claire said "Hold on, we are talking about an animal here" then Owen said "A highly intelligent animal!"

Then a girl said "400 meters to the beacon!"  Then we all saw.. Wait.. Did they sended people to kill it!? She is very intelligent! They won't be able to harm her!

Afterwards

Lexandra

We saw that everything was fine and then we heard.. "SHE CAN CAMOUFLAGE!".. What!? Then one after another the hear beats stopped!

Oh god.... "We will never reopen..".. What... No.. It can't be.. "We have to evacuate!" Then she aid "we have families here! We are not gonna turn this place into a war zone!" Then Owen said "This place has already.. Turned into a war zone.."

Afterwards

Lexandra

I saw Claire talking to some girl named Zara? And then she started panicking and then she called some boy named..? Zach?

"Is gray With you..hello?zach?" then she ran lowrey and asked "Are there any gryoshphere wandering?"

Then they did a scan and saw.. One was near the Arknylosaurs..oh crap!

"..MY NEPHEWS!".. What? Oh crap.. They both were about to go but then I said.. "You guys will ake time.. I am going!"

I grabbed my bike key and ran towards my bike and tracked down the sphere by my phone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 58.7K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
272K 6K 25
❝ SHE LOVED IT, SHE LOVED HIM ❞ ENOCH O'CONNOR X OC LOWERCASE INTENDED SASSCASTIC © 2017 - 2018
45.7K 3.5K 12
One is a Doctor One is a Cricketer One is away from Family One is always with Family One doesn't like to be in crowd One is always in crowd One doesn...