Falling for Helena!

idekanymore198 tarafından

The year is 1999 and you had just got offered an extra role on fight club and you meet Helena BonhamBonham Ca... Daha Fazla

Getting the job.
Day 2 on set.
Dinner with the actors!
The newspapers!
Shopping!
Dying inside!
The paparazzi caught us!
Its offical!
Tell the world!
Florida.
Proposal?
The marriage!
Ok!

Hollywood actress!

1K 51 3
idekanymore198 tarafından

I was so hungover last night we all got a bit out of hand I remember going to a club in one point of the night.
I pulled the covers off of me to reveal I was only in my underwear,I looked to my left and saw someone there I didn't know who it was because the covers were pulled over their face.

I had a peak under the covers,it was Helena I was glad it was her because then I knew I didn't sleep with some random dude.

She woke up and said "where am I?".
She then noticed me and said "why haven't you got a bra-ohhhh I think we...".
I nodded "yeah I think we did we must have been so wasted!".
She looked me up and down stopping at my breasts, she said "you have nice boobs!".
I started laughing "from what I remember you do aswell!"

I was actually younger than Helena,she was 32 and I had just 21 but I wasn't complaining,she was hot.

I heard my little mobile phone ring.
I picked it up and answered it.
"Hello this is Y/n who's calling?".

IT WAS A PRODUCER THAT HELENA HAD CONTACTED!!!!!!

We had a conversation and he told me that there was an upcoming project and he was considering having me in the movie,he also added that Helena,Brad and Edward had put a good word in.

When I put the phone down I ran over to Helena and hugged her,I still had no shirt on,I felt her chest against mine.

I felt safe in her arms.

THIS CHAPTERS PHOTO...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.2M 48.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
137K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
762K 46.5K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
509K 18.4K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...