๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐†๐„๐๐˜ | ๐๐‹๏ฟฝ...

Door lalalaravil

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐†๐„๐๐˜. "You got this all wrong, WE are the serpents of evil" The nasty kids could steal a bag... Meer

disclaimer.
๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—š๐—˜๐—ก๐—ฌ | ๐—ข๐—™๐—™๐—œ๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฅ
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐ŸŽถ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฒ เผ’ ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฒ เผ’ ๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘œ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฒ เผ’ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฒ เผ’ ๐น๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฒ เผ’ ๐น๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฒ เผ’ ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘ฅ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฒ เผ’ ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฒ เผ’ ๐ธ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฒ เผ’ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฒ เผ’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฒ เผ’ ๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘›
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฒ เผ’ ๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฒ เผ’ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฒ เผ’ ๐น๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฒ เผ’ ๐น๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฒ เผ’ ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘ฅ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฒ เผ’ ๐ธ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›

942 76 696
Door lalalaravil

—𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁—

Note:

Idk if you guys have seen my recent announcement but if you haven't here it is

So basically Sowon from Gfriend won't be the face claim for Sowon in this story (although she should have been) but now I made a preferably "new" person that should be portraying her.

I made her from this website called artbreeder.com so no(?) she's not real. Just wanted to show you guys what she looks like especially to all the visual learners out there (like me) cause she definitely will be appearing a lot in this story and if it's important for you guys to at least have an image of what she looks like

CALM BALLROOM MUSIC
played all around the ship, couples all went in the middle of the ship as they slowly danced gripping each other's waist. Their feet all moved in the same motion, side by side.

Jennie wanted to vomit.

"We should go, it's eight" she whispered towards her friends who gazed at her before rising from their respective chairs. They silently tiptoed towards the back, wishing to not get seen.

Once they finally exited the ship, Lisa led the way towards the back door of the museum. Their shoes clicked against the pavement — Lisa scrolling through her spellbook hoping to find a spell that can magically open locked doors. However, even after 2 minutes of walking, she seemed unsuccessful.

A sigh of dissatisfaction escaped her lips, turning to face her side after a shadow appeared next to her. "Successful?" Jimin asked, grabbing the spellbook from her hands.

The girl shook her head, biting her bottom lip. "No, we might need to find another way" she mumbled, licking her lips wet. Lisa raised her head as they neared the back door. Speeding ahead from Jimin she ran towards the brown wooden door that had a padlock around it.

"Ugh, guys it-" Jimin instantly covered her mouth with his hands while dragging her towards a wall where all of them couldn't be seen. He, later on, released her hands, putting his point finger above his lips gesturing them to keep quiet as he peeked at the edge of the wall.

The rest of them followed his actions, their eyes wide open as soon as they saw the people attempting to unlock the door.

"What the fuck" she heard Jennie squeeze herself beside her. "It's cactus and girly. What do you think they're doing?" She questioned. Lisa was curious herself too, what are they doing?

Were they trying to break in like them? That argument probably wouldn't even be valid, they were Bellainians, And the other one was on the throne. "Maybe trying to break in? I don't know" Hoseok answered, his eyes full of bewilderment.

"Maybe- look their walking away" Yoongi pointed towards the two, gripping each other's hands while quietly running away. "Their suspicious" his eyes pierced at the moving figure, once they finally disappeared they were able to breathe air again since they were holding in their breaths the entire time.

Lisa looked around the area, everything was so dark. The only light that was nearby was a malfunctioning street light from across the road, other than that the street was nothing but eerie darkness that swallowed them.

"We should keep going" she whispered, looking around to find something to break open the padlock. Jennie came with her, brushing her palms against her skin. "You fine?" She asked the girl who was rummaging through a tiny trash can.

Jennie turned to her with a smile, nodding her head "Yeah, it's just a little chilly. I'm still wondering what the two were doing though" Lisa nodded her head in agreement turning her head around to see the boys trying to pull the padlock from the door. She let out a chuckle.

"God their so fucking stupid sometimes"

"What do you expect, Hoesock's with them" They both laughed at each other while Hoseok slapped their heads making both the girls whine.

"Excuse my ass? You better mind your own business or I'll sleep and go back to our dorm" He glared at them, walking back towards the door, while the girls tried holding in their laugh.

About ten minutes passed, Jennie squealed as she pulled out a small metal stick that could fit inside the padlock's little hole from the garbage. "Hey guys we can use this to open the lock" walking towards the lock, Jennie inserted the metal inside the lock twisting and pulling the metal around the lock that didn't seem to budge.

"Almost there-"

"What are you all doing here?!"

A voice of a man behind them suddenly startled the five, their heads immediately turned to face their backs. A tall man in an all-black suit with a badge attached to his chest wrote "Security" Lisa figured he might've left the back door while they were trying to find a way to sneak in.

His eyes squinted as he studied all five of them, as he quickly realized who the kids were his eyes filled with horror. "You," he paused pointing at them. "you guys- the astray kids- Go back to your dorms right now be- before I report to the Royals you're vandalizing Bellain!"

His hands quivered as he pointed at them, Yoongi rolled his eyes as he bumped his shoulder against his followed by the others. Lisa stopped side by side with the security looking after the museum.

A sly smirk formed on her tinted pink colored lips. "You know I'd be scared of myself too, it's fine" her sarcastic voice made the tall and muscular guy shiver.

The power inside her increased, who knew Bellainians were so scared of them even they felt intimidated by their presence. She hardly tapped his back as she walked away.

"You are a bitch"

The girl mischievously grinned, putting her arms around Hoseok. "Learned from the best"

Jisoo watched as Suho left their table, she envied how he always seemed so happy even at the most miserable times. She shook her head with a tiny beam, facing her friends who were all seated at the same table as her.

As she was sipping onto her orange juice her eyes followed Taehyung and Sowon who were breathlessly seating in two vacant seats at the same table as her.

"Where were you guys?" Jin asked, his eyebrows raised. He was always so concerned for others, maybe that was one of his biggest traits. The one that caught her heart.

Taehyung breathed with a laugh. "We didn't want to dance, we saw the astray kids trying to break in the back door of the museum though. They got caught, don't worry" he stated, stealing Jungkook's drink making the guys kick his leg.

This all caught their attention, specifically Rosé who dropped her straw back into her glass. "What?" Her lips turned into an evident pout, she couldn't believe what had just come out of her friend's mouth.

"Don't worry Seanne, they got caught nothing's gonna happen" he reassured her, smiling at the girl. However, she wasn't looking forward to being "reassured" she was still wondering why they wanted to break-in

Sowon stared at the girl for more than a minute before sarcastically rolling her eyes. Her back leaned onto her chair, "hate to break it to you Ms. Rosé but those kids are not who you think they are. Gosh they smell as well" her face morphed into disgust just by talking about them.

"I- excuse me" she stood up only for Jisoo to pull her arm down. "Rosie please don't do this again" Jisoo's voice was soft as a feather, something that calmed her down all the time. She gave her a reassuring smile before snatching her arm away.

Walking towards Taehyung's chair, she mumbled something enough for everyone at their table to hear. Something that shocked all of them. "Tae, next time you find a date please find someone that fits your standard not like," she paused before giving Sowon the side-eye.

"Someone not like that"

The other girl who was seating right beside Taehyung snorted displeasedly. "What did you just say?" The girl dared to slap her face if it wasn't for Taehyung holding her back.

"Something enough for you to hear" her voice was filled with authority, something that none of them wished to hear. Sowon felt shivers running around her body.

And with that, the redhead marched herself out of the ship with her white dress shining amongst the others.

Jungkook wanted to follow her if it wasn't for Jisoo pulling him back down. "Leave her be, she'll come back later" the guy let out a sigh, but still nodding his head approvingly.

"Same energy as the beast, big and muscular but doesn't dare to stand up to little teenagers" Jimin insulted.

He had been insulting the security guard ever since they left the museum. Now they were nearing the dorms and Jimin wouldn't want to shut up.

"This is why Gaston is-"

"Ayo chill, My mom's still the best" Hoseok interrupted, giving Jimin a sarcastic smile.

Jennie cackled, her eyes rolling at her friends' childish behavior. She was never the one to admit her feelings, but if she was the type — she would momentarily tell them how much they meant to her.

"You guys you should shut your flat asses up-" her eyes widened, her brown orbs landing on the redhead with a serious face. "-isn't that the Seanne girl?"

"Holy shit it is her, the fuck is she doing here?" She heard Yoongi mutter.

As if she heard their questions she ran towards the five with a flustered smile. "Hi guys, why are you here? It's only 8:20 there's still a feast later this 9" Rosé said, her lips still formed into a small smile.

Jimin chuckled, something Jennie hadn't heard for a while. She immediately turned to look at him, her eyebrows rising up and down only for him to scowl at her.

"We should be asking you the same thing"

Her smile stopped reaching her eyes, her body loosened as if she saw a monster right behind them. "Well, it's nothing serious. Anyways I'll have to go, take care guys" her smile faded as she walked away, her head bowed down.

A day passed, the sunshine waking up the still drowsy boy that ruffled his hair while leaning his back against his bed. He jolted his head towards his right where Hoseok and Jimin were both sharing a bunk bed.

As he was about to get off the bed, the TV suddenly opened surprising Yoongi. A girl immediately started talking as the television opened on the News Chanel which they never watched.

"Hello Bellainians, last night at about 4 am Maleficents Scepter has been declared 'Missing'"

Missing? How could it be missing? Thousands of questions scattered all around his head, how could it be missing if they haven't stolen it yet? Thousand questions no answer. The broadcaster started talking again.

"This was such a surprising act since Bellain has never had any theft records throughout the Century, therefore the Royals has proclaimed a curfew from 6 pm to 6 am early morning. Bellainian Security will be searching for the thief and is searching as we speak."

It stopped, at least that's what he thought. The TV shut down itself until sirens were heard outside. All around Bellain, most probably waking everyone from their tired sleep.

"THIS IS NOT A TEST
this is an emergency broadcast system announcing the declaration of a year-long curfew permitted by the Bellain Royals.
Bellainians other than Guards have been granted to stay inside their respective homes until the Curfew concludes. Visiting family, friends, relatives, or neighbors will be illegal and will be punished at the commencement of the siren. No local or Royal officials will be unsusceptible at the course of the siren every 6 to 6 am. May God be with you all, Blessed be United Bellain"

The announcement made him shiver, looking at his side where Jimin and Hoseok were both wide awake. Their eyes still puffy from their sleep, his worried face matching with the other two.

"We're so fucked"

Author:

Who said Rosé isn't a bad bleep.

Anyways I just copied the purge announcement LMFAO

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

11.5K 956 39
~ Nerds To Be Mafia Kings? ~ - By AlwaysDifferent_ Highest Ranks: #1 out of 248K on BTS ๐Ÿฅ‡ #1 out of 121K on Jimin๐Ÿฅ‡ #1 out of 92.3K on Hate๐Ÿฅ‡ #1 out...
233K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...
40.6K 1.4K 37
~Kings And Queens!~ - By AlwaysDifferent_ [Completedโœ“] Highest Rankings: #1 out of 125K on Taehyung๐Ÿฅ‡ #1 out 72.1K on Yoongi ๐Ÿฅ‡ #1 out of 40.3K on Bl...
1.1M 52.5K 63
"Spread your legs for me now." Taehyung growled and stared at me with his dark almond-shaped eyes. "Or I'll ask Jungkook to join." The royal family...