SEX [LARRY STYLINSON // ENGLI...

Av secret_in_armis

Tired of having no experience, they decided to have sex together. Louis and Harry are two friends who have se... Mer

INTRO
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20 // The end❣
Thank you so much for everything ♥️

Chapter 19

4.7K 114 281
Av secret_in_armis

Liam was alone, sitting in the school cafeteria. It was lunch time.

"Isn't Harry here?" Louis asked, appearing out of nowhere behind him and confused.

Liam frowned, and smiled. "Oh yes, he's here ... I mean, he'll be here any time"

Liam glanced at Louis who was sitting across from him, as if nothing had happened, trying to look calm. Liam was somewhat confused and was looking everywhere, watching for Harry.

"You know what, Payno? I'm very glad that I went to see you last night, otherwise we would continue with this stupidity of not talking to each other and well ... now we are here as before. I am happy that you are my friend again."

Liam wanted to laugh because Louis spoke fast and he was nervous. He appeared out of nowhere just to try to make the reunion the least uncomfortable, but it was a bit, anyway; At least Liam was nervous about how Harry would react if he saw them together, surely he will not want to approach them.

"I heard Harry came out of the closet," Louis snapped, out of nowhere as he took a bite out of his sandwich.

Liam looked at him almost horrified. "How do you know that? He only told his family."

"Don't forget that my mother and his mother are close friends. They tell everything each other, Harry surely knows that I broke up with Mia too."

"I don't think he knows. I didn't tell him" Said Liam

"Oh ... so my mother knows how to reserve certain information after all," he murmured.

"Um- yes, I suppose. And why did you broke up with her?"

"Because ... it wouldn't have worked. We didn't have much in common," Louis lied. Of course he wasn't going to admit that he moaned Harry's name in the midst of orgasm. "If you don't mind, I'll talk to Zayn about what you told me yesterday. I suppose he will want to listen to me if I tell him," Louis said.

Liam denied, and looked to his left. A few meters away he could see Zayn and Ansel walking together. The older one wrapped an arm around Zayn's neck in a hug. Liam pressed his lips together in a straight line, looked down, and shook again.

"There is no need, Louis. That story is over, I guess I have to move on."

"No, but ... Zayn has to know-"

"I don't want you to do anything about it, Louis. OK? Stay out of this."

Louis was about to keep pushing but he noticed Liam's face. Payno was kind of intimidating being serious. "It's okay. Oh, here comes Harry," Louis said, trying to look calm, but it was obvious that he was nervous. He gave a snickering chuckle.

Liam turned to see Harry approaching the usual table, but his sight was on the phone, he had not seen Louis there yet.

Harry looked up when he was a few meters from the table and frowned for an instant. He hid his nervousness about being around Louis again and greeted him with a shake of his head and a simple "Hey."

Liam looked at both of them, they were both a little nervous, but he didn't want to be in the middle of a tension, so he tried to make everything as natural as possible.

"Tommo was telling me that he has the notes for the science test on Thursday. He can help us, we need to approve."

Harry was confused and Louis nodded, understanding what Liam's idea was. Still, it was true that he had those notes, and all he wanted was to regain friendship between them. Helping them study was the perfect excuse.

Harry wasn't too comfortable with the idea of them studying together again, but he looked at Liam and his face was relaxed. He knew him so much that he understood. His eyes said "trust me" and his trust in Liam was blind.

"Okay ... yes. Sounds good," Harry said.

Louis nodded, giving him a smile. Harry shuddered and couldn't help his heart beating too fast. He decided to cut off eye contact, otherwise his plan to forget Louis wouldn't work. Apparently they would become friends again, and what he least needed now was more confusion.

The bell rang and the three of them walked toward the lounge area. Liam and Harry shared the next class, and that's why Louis parted ways in the hallways.

Once they were seated in their respective seats, Harry spoke. "That was weird. Do you think it will be the same as before?"

"No, of course not, but that's not why we're not going to give it a try, are we?"

Harry hesitated a little, but if Liam thought it would be a good idea, then it should be.

"I suppose so, we have to move on."

Liam nodded silently and smiled. His idea was that everything would go back to the way it was before, or at least try, because although neither of them had admitted it, they both missed Louis.

"Do you remember that I have the house for myself on the weekend? I told you my family is going to visit some friends." Harry nodded. "Well, I invited Louis to stay with us. I guess ... Isn't that a problem?"

Harry opened and closed his mouth nervously. Then he nodded, pretending his heart didn't bounce knowing that he would sleep near Louis again. He shouldn't feel happy because maybe there was no reason to be, but nevertheless, he were.

It was Friday and when Harry thought about it again, he couldn't help but be nervous. There really wasn't enough reason to be. Right? It would only be a quiet night among friends, as they had always been when they stayed at Liam's house. (Except that at night they managed to sneak into some corner of the house to have secret sex from their friend, while he and Zayn slept) Well, now Zayn did not appear on the map, therefore, there was no chance that they would end alone at any time of the night.

Harry arrived at his house just as Liam returned from the supermarket, bringing with him two packs of beer.

"What did you buy that for?" Harry asked confused. It was going to be too difficult to be near Louis and to top it all off, with alcohol in his body.

"I am only contributing to the cause."

"And what is the cause?" Harry asked.

"To go back to routine, our routine. Beers, snacks, PlayStation."

Harry nodded convinced this time.

"How are you doing with the college apply exam?" Louis asked with a smile.

He was so proud to be able to go to art school with Harry (they were both supposed to go to the same university. Louis was convinced he wanted to study production and sound; and Harry really wanted to be Bachelor of Audiovisual Arts degree).

Liam sighed heavily. "Uhm- let's say bad? I have not signed up and I think it is too late to do so. In less than two months we will graduate and the truth is that with Harry we decided to-"

"We are looking at other possibilities." Harry interrupted. "Maybe look for a job for next year and then we'll see. Anyway, if we change our minds, we can decide in time for the last call for scoring."

Liam made a funny face as he almost forgot they weren't supposed to tell anyone about their trip, the one that was finally planned. There was no going back.

Louis was instantly disappointed. They were supposed to have a plan together, with Harry, and apparently they would no longer do what they both wanted. Liam had his life planned with Zayn, and the two of them had planned theirs together. That is, study together, graduated together and not separate never. At that moment he fell into reality where they were standing. They were just friends again, just that.

"Oh that's okay. I will continue with the plan." Louis looked at Harry as he said it.

"I am sure you will make it" Harry said, and put a hand on Louis' shoulder.

Louis smiled at him. "Thank you. Hmm ... how about I get a good playlist ready and turn up the volume?" He suggested, pointing to Liam's MacBook where they were listening to random music.

Liam nodded with an "Okay, Dj Tommo."

Harry joked excitedly. He loved that Louis put on music because he always put together the best charts. He was so good on music taste. "Come on, Daddy, you know what I like" he said, pointing at him and smiling.

Louis laughed and winked at him. Harry felt himself turn red instantly when he realised he said it out loud and in front of Liam. He used to say that nickname when they were alone in private. Liam listened to him, and looked askance at them, but did not comment on it, decided not to embarrass them in the first meeting they had after everything that had happened.

The rest of the night was quite normal. They were in the living room, Louis and Harry played video games while Liam ordered pizzas at the delivery.

"Hey, in 20 minutes the food arrives, stay tuned to the door. I'm just going to take a quick shower."

Louis smiled at Harry shyly. "Why don't you join him?" He said, in a jealous tone. Harry frowned. "I mean, between you ...?" He made an obvious grimace.

Harry denied, confused. "Liam and me? I don't know what you're talking about, Tommo. Better shut your mouth and keep playing."

Louis smiled and then pressed his lips together. Harry was about to react and demand an explanation of why he was jealous of Liam when he had a girlfriend, but he decided not to enter that area of reproach, it was ideal if they wanted "friendship" to work again.

Liam showered and joined them after half an hour just as the pizzas arrived.

"Payno, you can join in the next round," Louis said, as they were still playing. "Ask Harry how many times I was on top of him ... I mean, in the marker, I'm talking about the game" Louis almost choked on the slice of pizza when he realised that everything he said could be misinterpreted and everything led to double meaning. Harry denied, blushed, and Liam laughed out loud.

Perhaps for any reunion of some "ex's" it would be really uncomfortable for these types of situations to happen. At least not for Harry and Louis because ... well, because it was them, and they took it with good humor.

By midnight the three of them were somewhat cheery. Louis went in search of more drinks in the kitchen and when he returned, Harry was sitting in his place.

"I was sitting there ..."

"Yes, and now I'm sitting here ..." Harry replied, raising an arrogant eyebrow.

Louis shrugged and sat down next to Liam and right in front of him.

"Payno ... is there something to eat?" Harry asked quickly. "I'd love to eat something right now ..." He rubbed his stomach, exaggerated.

Louis brought the bottle of beer to his mouth as he said. "Do you want to eat something? You know exactly where to look ..."

Liam opened his eyes in surprise as he got up from the sofa to go to the kitchen in search of some food. He wanted to laugh when he heard that, because the sexual tension between the pair of idiots that he had for friends was too much, and he even thought that he was out of the place in his own house.

Harry didn't want to look at him, and that's why he bit his lower lip as he looked down and pretended he didn't hear him.

After a couple of hours, the sexual tension in the living room had stopped. Liam was really tired and he lay down on the sofa. Harry approached him when he noticed that he was falling asleep.

"Bro, bro," he woke him up. "Sorry bro, do you want to go to bed?"

Liam nodded, rubbing his eyes with his knuckles. He yawned as he made his way up the stairs. "Sleep in my sisters' room, as always. Or wherever you want, see you in the morning. The one who first wakes up prepares breakfast, don't forget."

Louis and Harry looked at each other shyly. They went up behind Liam and headed to the next room.

"Are you going to stay here?" Harry asked, pointing to one of the beds. They always slept together, and they parted early in the morning before anyone discovered them.

"Yes, I guess so," Louis replied.

They both undressed with shame, left in their boxers and went to bed. There was a resounding silence until after a few minutes Louis spoke.

"Hazz"

"Uhm?"

"Cheers, on what you did. It was very brave of you, and I admire you."

Harry tensed, because he knew what he was referring to. He said nothing, it was not the time to talk about it with him.

"Hazza?"

"What?"

"Thanks for being my friend again," he said almost in a whisper. "I missed you."

Harry found it difficult to swallow hard. He half smiled, because that was the only thing they would get from each other from now on. Friendship.

"Me too, Lou"

"Said it better"

Harry smiled denying, Louis hated that he only said "me too" because he wanted him to say the whole sentence, so he gave him the pleasure.

"I missed you too, you idiot. Happy? Now close your eyes and sleep"

Louis smiled and closed his eyes.

He woke up and looked at Harry with a small smile on his face. For a moment he forgot the reality he was in and put his hand on his crotch. The typical morning erection was present and even more after that tender dream he had where he and Harry were happy as a couple. Everything was perfect and they kissed, they kissed ...

His eyes were closed and he began to masturbate slowly but deeply at the same time. His breathing was getting heavier and stronger. His member was already wet in the palm of his hand and his gasps were maddening. He was about to pull his boxer down so he could free his member from that annoying fabric and ...

"Are you jerking off?" Harry asked in a hoarse tone. The curly woke up to hear him gasp.

Louis widened his eyes in fright. He thought he was alone in his room! "No, no," he said and took his hand away from the boxer. The elastic pinched his member hard. "Auch."

Harry laughed as he rubbed his face. "Damn pervert! Go make breakfast, you guys woke up first."

Louis frowned. "You guys?"

"Yes, you and your little one, but nothing little friend," he said, laughing.

Louis leaned over and tossed one of his pillows laughing. He got out of bed, got dressed, and went downstairs to make breakfast for the three of them.

The weeks had passed and what could have been total torture was not. Louis and Harry built a friendship, or tried to regain what was lost after having sex. It was difficult for both of them, because the feelings were still there, the tension was still there, but they knew how to carry it.

They were inseparable friends again.

"It's a damn exam, Lou" Harry tried to comfort him. "Those idiots don't know what they're doing, I'm sure that next time you'll be able to pick up this note. You are the brightest boy I know" He said when he heard Louis sighing at his desk.

He had received by email the note from his pre-apply exam, which consisted of a series of questionnaires that had to be answered online. He looked up to meet Harry's sincere gaze, trying to cheer him up.

"Seriously, there is nothing wrong. It's not the real test, anyway."

"I know," Louis nodded reluctantly. "But I was really confident. Everything is your fault! I will study alone and it is not the same."

Louis crossed his arms. In two weeks it was the last call for scoring, and those who wanted to apply had to have an excellent note, otherwise they would not be admitted.

"Why don't we study together? Please please! You have time to sign up."

Harry snorted. He still hadn't told him about the trip they'd be taking with Liam. They both felt guilty for not telling him, but they believed that it would come true. Sometimes when we brag a lot about something you want to happen, then it doesn't happen. They did not want the long-awaited trip that would be the day after the prom to be punctured.

"Go back to Mia and convince her to study with you, better ..." He sighed, and leaned back on his bed. Those kinds of comments were typical now.

Louis laughed blushing because Harry was still just as jealous as ever. "Yes, I will do that ..."

Harry raised an eyebrow and smirked. "I hate you" he scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Tonight was the prom night.

Liam didn't want to go, not since he broke up with Zayn, since he had no partner. That didn't really bother him at all, what bothered him was that he knew Zayn would be there someone else date. Louis and Harry managed to convince him almost at the last minute. None of the three had dates, therefore they would go together and it really didn't matter.

"If you don't feel comfortable, we'll leave, Li." Harry patted his shoulder before entering the school hall where the celebration was held. "We're in this together," Louis added.

"Everything will probably go wrong, anyway. I already see myself suffering ..." Liam sighed reluctantly.

"Pff, no, that won't happen," said Harry.

"... on the floor, crying ..." Liam was still hurting.

"Payno. What did we say?" Louis said angrily.

"Okay, okay. We will try to have a good time."

The night passed too slowly and Liam could be said to be instantly drunk with just two drinks. Seeing his ex dancing with another destroyed him. He didn't understand why Zayn was doing this, that is. Was it necessary that he let the stupid of the perfect lord rub off on him like this, in front of everyone? Anyway, he was sure that the one who wanted to put on a show was the stupid Ansel and only to make himself seen, or make him angry.

Harry was out of sight for an instant. He had warned that he was going to the bathroom but now that Louis was watching the time, it was quite a while ago. He didn't want to leave Liam alone, but he needed to know where Harry was ... or who he was with. The fact was that ... now that he came out of the closet, several boys from the institute had tried to flirt with him. Harry rejected everyone, but tonight he was beautiful, too beautiful for Louis, and he didn't want anyone to approach him.

"Don't move from here, Payno. I'll be right back," Louis said, then plunged into the crowd of people looking for his boy.

He walked a few minutes and looked at Harry conversing with a blond. He frowned because that same blond was familiar to him, and now that he was looking at him well, he was the same one with whom he saw him that time. Did Harry invite him on a date? No one was supposed to take someone that night! Louis drank the last of his plastic cup, squeezed it, and threw it on the floor almost angrily. He was about to get closer, but then he remembered that Harry was his friend, nothing more than that.

He stood to one side, standing, watching them. The blonde had now put a hand on Harry's waist and he was whispering in his ear. Louis scratched his skin around his neck. He was nervous, he could feel his blood boil in his veins. Then Harry saw him, and smiled cheekily.

Harry smiled as he whispered to the blonde. He looked at Louis as he left a kiss on the neck, and looked at him before closing his eyes to kiss that stranger. Louis didn't want to see him kissing another guy, and that was why he looked down, listless. It was a dagger, it felt like that, but hey, he shouldn't be sad, right? After all, he didn't completely lose Harry, at least he was his friend.

Nothing is worse.

He turned around and in a few seconds he felt him grab his arm.

"What was that?" Harry asked.

Louis shrugged. "What was what?"

"You were there ... standing there, spying on me."

"I wasn't spying on you."

"And what were you doing looking at me?"

"I just wanted to know where you were." He looked behind Harry's shoulder and the blonde slowly approached them. "Someone is looking for you," he said, and turned around.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

29.9K 1.1K 27
"Oi, what happened to treat people with kindness?" Louis yells loud enough for Harry to hear from across the street. "That goes for everyone but you...
178K 8.6K 14
Harry needed a place to live and was getting desperate. That was when he found an ad online with an odd solution. A guy named Louis was renting out h...
15.1K 494 26
⚠TW⚠: homophobia, mpreg, smut, use of drugs, violence, sexual assault, strong language, self-harm, depression, abuse, alcohol, love, bottomharry, sli...
195K 8K 31
Louis tried. He really did. He tried so hard to only love him as a friend but he couldn't do it. Not when Harry was so much more than a platonic 'ma...