Truly Madly Deeply (One Direc...

Autorstwa WishingOnStars99

"We will see each other again." Louis told me. He was about to go on tour. He had just won the x-factor. "Whe... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 23

353 6 0
Autorstwa WishingOnStars99

"Aww... They look so cute together!" 

"Should we take a picture?"

"No. They're sleeping!"

"They make such a great couple!" I heard them say. I slowly opened my eyes and saw everyone there staring at me. I slowly moved my head up and saw Niall. He does look cute when he's sleeping. I carefully stood up, for me not to wake him up. 

"What happened last night?" I asked them.

"Well, we were watching Toy Story and you fell asleep here. Niall didn't want to wake you up, so he slept here too." Izzy said. 

"Aww... He's so cute." I told her and she nodded. 

"Did you all eat breakfast yet?" I asked them.

"Yep." Lou said. 

I went to the kitchen alone, and got myself a bowl of cereal with milk. I let my thoughts take over me for a while. (1) I've got to get mum in the airport, because she's coming back today. (2) I've got to go to an interview with the boys. (3) Need to take a bath before getting mum. (4) Not leave Niall off my sight; bring him with me (unless to the bathroom).

"Hey beauty," an Irish accent said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Hey," I said. "Did you sleep well?"

"Very well." he said getting a bowl of cereal.

"That's good." I said, and he came closer to me, and we gave a little kiss.

"What were you thinking about?"

"I was thinking about what I have to do today."

"Which is?"

"I've got to take a bath, get mum in the airport, and go to that interview with you." I said.

"Oh. Ok." 

"But I'm not leaving you off my sight. Unless when I'm taking a shower, you know?" I said. We laughed. I was almost finished with my cereal. 

"I've got to go get ready. I'll be right back." I said and gave him a kiss.

I went upstairs, and took a bath. I shampooed and conditioned my hair quickly, because mum's flight arrived soon. I went into my closet and was deciding what to wear. I decided to wear my jeans, with a white top and a blue flannel. I was still wearing the locket, and I added an owl necklace. To complete my look, I put on my slouchy beanie which the boys bought me. 

I ran downstairs and met Niall, Lou and El ready to go to the airport. 

"Lets go? Mom's flight is almost here." I said. They agreed and we left. We went to the airport on Lou's car. 

--AIRPORT--

We were all in the airport waiting for mum. Her flight had already arrived, however, she was still getting her baggage. The last time I was here, I was waiting for Lou and the boys with Izzy, and she was telling me to act all grown-up. 

"FLIGHT 27495 FROM MOSCOW JUST ARRIVED. PASSENGERS PLEASE GO TO GATE NUMBER 4. FLIGHT 27495 FROM MOSCOW JUST ARRIVED. PASSENGERS PLEASE GO TO GATE NUMBER 4." The speaker said.

"Guess we're going to gate 4?" El asked us. We nodded, and left.

When we got there, the passengers were already leaving and there was still no sign of mum or her friends. Niall's arm was around my shoulder protectively. 

"Mac?" I heard someone call. I turned around and saw Meg. She was the daughter of one of my mum's friends. We met a couple times.  

"Meg?" I asked her. We ran to each other and gave a hug.

"How are you girl?" she asked me.

"I'm good, what about you?" I said.

"I'm good too."

"We need to keep contact, right?" I said.

"Totally. I just got a new phone. Add yourself in there." she said and we exchanged phones. I added my number on her phone and she added her number on mine. Then I heard Lou and Niall fake coughing. Josh gave them a weird look.

"Oh. Meg this is Lou, my brother, and his girlfriend El. And this is my boyfriend Niall." I said pointing at each one.

"Pleasure." she said quietly.

"I have to say you're really pretty." El complimented Megs. I had to admit that Meg was pretty. Her hair was long with perfect brown curls, and her eyes were as blue as the ocean.

"Baby?" we heard two voices shout before anyone could say anything. We looked at the direction of the voice.

"Mom?" Meg and I said at the same time.  Meg and I ran to our moms' and higged them 

"I missed you so much." I said.

"Me too baby." Mum replied. Then Lou pulled us apart, and he hugged her. Although I hadn't seen him in two years, mum would always go to wherever he was to meet him. 

"And who may this be?" Mum asked looking at Nialler.

"Mum, as I told you on the phone, this is my boyfriend, Niall." I said introducing them.

"And this is my girlfriend, which you already met, Eleanor." Lou said. 

"Shall we go home?" I asked her. We all agreed and went to the car. 

During the car ride I texted Jen, Ian, Court and Meg. Meg said she was taken, and I suggested that we could go on a double date. She agreed. 

--HOME--

"Hello Mrs. Tomlinson!" Liam said when we came in.

"Hello Liam." mum said. 

"Hello." everyone said at different times.

"Hello everyone." mum said gracefully. 

"Would you like some help with the luggage?" Harry asked her.

"Yeah sure." mum said. Then, Harry and Zayn stood up and took her luggage upstairs. I sat on the couch with Niall, and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder, as usual. My head was leaned in his shoulder. 

"Wow. So many cute couples." Mum said. We all laughed a little. Mum left the tv room and went to her own room. I said she should get some sleep, because she must be exhausted, from her trip and her day in the airport. 

"Babe." Niall said. 

"Yes?" I said.

"Are you happt that you're mum's back?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Will her being here change... us?"

"What do you mean?" I asked him finally looking up in his eyes.

"I don't know. I still want to be with you." he said. 

"You never will. Also because I'm going to that interview where you will tell the press that you're taken, right?" I asked him.

"Exactly." he said. I moved closer to his lips and kissed them. 

"I so love you." Niall said when we pulled apart. 

"I so love you too." I said. 

--INTERVIEW--

When we got to the backstage of Ellen's show, we met there stylist, Lou Teasdale and Baby Lux. Baby Lux is so cute. Niall quickly got her in his arms. Then Harry took Lux from Niall's arms and got her in his own.

"C'mon boys. We've got to get you ready." Lou said. 

"Can't I hold Lux just a little more?" Harry pleaded. 

"No. Give it to her." Lou said laughing then pointed at me. 

"Yay!" I said and got Baby Lux in my arms. 

"Are you going on stage today?" Lou asked me, while the boys were changing. 

"I don't know. The other girls definitevely But I'm kind of shy." I said playing with Lux. 

"Which one of them is your boyfriend?" Lou asked me. 

"Niall." I told her. "Lux is so cute." 

"Thank you. Now I've got to get the other girls ready. She said standing up and going to them. 

"Pleasure to meet you Izzy and Angie." I heard Lou say. "Well, I don't think anyone need to change or help with hair or make-up because you all look beautiful. However if you need anything just get it." 

I was playing with Lux. She was so cute. I put her on the floor and kneeled to her height. I hold her hands so she wouldn't fall, and she even walked a little bit. 

"Having fun?" Niall asked leaving the changing room with all of the other boys.

"Lots." I said. 

"Good. Now sit down and I'll do your hairs, while my assistant does your make-up." Lou said. 

"Is she cool?" Liam asked Lou. "Your new assistant?"

"Yes. She's the best." Lou said. Then a girl came in, and she had perfect brown hair, which was covering her face. She took the hair off her face.

"Meg?" I asked her.

"Mac?" she said.

"You're Lou's assistant?" I asked her.

"Yeah. What are you doing here?" she asked me.

"Well, I'm with my boyfriend." I said pointing at Niall. I stood up, gave Lux to Angie and gave Meg a hug. 

"What a coincidence." she said.

"Now we will see each other much more." I said, and we both laughed. I heard lots of fake coughing coming from behind. I introduced everyone to Meg. Then Meg went to do the boys' make-up. 

"What about  that double date?" Mag asked me while doing Harry's make-up.

"We have to plan it." I told her.

"What double date?" Niall asked me.

"The double date with you and me, Megs and her boyfriend," I said. 

"Who said I wanted to go on a double date?" Niall asked jokingly.

"Please." I pleaded.

"Ok." he said. I went over to him to give him a kiss. Our lips were so close.

"NO!" Meg screamed stopping us. "Don't you dare mess up his make-up."

"Please?" I pleaded. "Just one little kiss."

"No." she said.

"Pretty Please?" I asked.

"No." she said again.

"Prett pretty please?" I asked her. I made my puppy eyes this time.

"Ok. But just one little kiss." she warned us.

"Thank you." I said. I turned to Niall and gave him a kiss.

"You all go on stage in 5 minutes." A guy in black said and left.

"Are we all ready Lou?" Harry asked her.

"Yes." she said.

"Great." Harry said taking Izzy's hand.

"Lets go?" Liam asked holding Angie's hand.

"Yes." she said. Then Perrie left with Zayn, Harry with Izzy, and Louis with El. 

"Shall we?" Niall asked me.

"No. I can't go on stage." I said.

"Yes you can." he said holding my hand and taking me on stage. I gave out a girly scream. Then I saw all the girls on a corner. 

"I'm gonna stay with them. Good Luck!" I said, breaking free from his grip.

I went to where the girls were. They were all sitting there waiting. I also took a seat, and got my cell phone out. I answered to some texts Ian, Jen and Court had sent me.

"WELCOME TO THE ELLEN SHOW!" a voice screamed making me jump. I watched the boys on their interview and they did pretty good. No one interrupted anyone. It's like they planned who was going to answer each question.

"Now we have only one last question." Ellen said, meaning that it's almost over. "Who is taken?"

"Well, everyone is taken at the moment," Liam said.

"What?" Ellen asked.

"Yeah. Our girlfriends are backstage watching us right now." Zayn said smiling.

"Why don't you all go get them, and bring them up here?!?" Ellen suggested and the crowd went wild.

Then the boys came in our direction. Niall took me on stage and I froze. We all sat down, every boy with his girl.

"Hello. Why don't everyone say their girlfriends name?" Ellen said.

"This is Angie." Liam said.

"This is Eleanor." Lou said.

"This is Perrie." Zayn said.  

"Meet Izzy." Harry said.

"And this is MacKenzie." Niall said. 

"Pleasure girls. How did you meet the boys?" Ellen asked us. 

"Well Ellen, I met Harry because my best friend, MacKenzie, is Louis' sister." Izzy said.

"Same here." Angie said.

"Wait a moment. MacKenzie, you're Louis' sister?" Ellen asked me.

"Yep." I said popping the 'p'.

"Well I'm sorry I didn't know." Ellen said.

"Its ok." I said. 

"So, how did you and Niall meet?" she asked me.

"Well, a couple of weeks ago, Izzy and I went to get the boys in the airport, and we met." I said smiling.

"That's good. Thank you boys for the interview." Ellen said. Then she looked at the screen. "And I'll see you right after commercials." 

"DONE!" Some guy screamed. 

"Lets go?" Nial asked me. I nodded. He took my hand and took me backstage. All the girls were talking to their boyfriends. I just hugged Niall and gave him a kiss. That kiss turned into a make-out session. 

"EW... NO PDA!" Lou screamed. He then high fived Meg. I laughed.

"Well boys I think you're good to go!" Lou said. 

"Great. Lets go?" Niall asked me. I nodded. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4K 70 41
It all started at a meet and greet, When Emily gives Liam her phone to take a picture of the two of them. When he has it in his hands, he takes the o...
53.4K 2.1K 36
What would you do if you knew superman had a sister? What would you do if you were the sister? Hello, my name is Leah and I am 18 years old. I have...
37.4K 723 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...
196K 5.1K 60
(GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER ! My writing has improved a lot and I will be going through editing this when I have time!) Niall all his life was...