The Aftermath (Sequel to The...

Door reject_20

Sequel to The Fifth Marauder! Please read it or else you probably won't understand this story. Meer

Welcome
Wounds
Blood
Not your fault
Hurt
Questions
Bodies
Tattoos
Injuries
Lazy day
Captured pt. 1
Captured pt. 2
Rescued
Vendetta
Questions pt. 2
Wedding
Funeral
Hiding
Regulus
It's a Boy
Marlene
Questions pt. 3
Harry James Potter
Secretkeeper
Traitor?
Pregnant
Names
Birthday
Missing
Girl or Boy?
Hallows Eve
Azkaban
Questions pt. 4
Loss
September
Five years
Questions pt. 5
Welcome Back
Boggart
Fat Lady
The Three Broomsticks
Patronus
We meet again
The Calm
The Storm
1995
Letter
Again?
Charlie
Sunny
I must not tell lies
Christmas at Grimmuald Place
Valentines
Twins
The Ministry
Locked up?
Moving in
Weasleys
Calm days
The Burrow
Depressed
First
Bill
Eight Potters
Nightmares
The locket
Breaking in
Brothers
Yaxley
Twin curse
Protection
Teddy
The beginning
Memories
The stone
The battle
Next generation
𝙰 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 (𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁)
𝚆𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛 (𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝚃. 𝟸)

The Prisoner of Azkaban

4.6K 134 63
Door reject_20

"VIX LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND!"

"I have news and not the good ones, I think. I'm still debating that." I mumbled holding the daily prophet. "You first."

"Look!" Remus smiled and pulled out a small suitcase that I immediately noticed.

"Is that-"

"It is! I thought I lost it!" Remus smiled teary eyed. "It still has the initials."

"And Professor written on it." I smirked and looked at it. "Merlin, how I miss Prongs. He thought it was a joke. Who would've thought that like sixteen years since that gift, you would be a professor."

"Why did he write Professor on it again?"

"Elbow patches." I shrugged and looked at one of his jackets. "It still hasn't changed much."

"Shut up, Vix. You bought me that." Remus rolled his eyes and took the jacket. "Now, what's the news?"

"Look at this." I handed him the newspaper and he gasped reading the headline.

Sirius Black has escaped from Azakaban Prison

"That idiot! Though I'm surprised he didn't do it earlier. But he's still an idiot!"

"You're telling me. Now come on, dinner's getting cold and I'm not heating it up." I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand.

"What's for dinner? It smells good." Remus asked.

"I made your favorite." I smiled softly at him.

"YES!"

...

~Sirius POV~

"YES!"

"All right, all right. Calm down, Moony." I heard the familiar laughter of my sunshine and I fought the tears in my eyes.

Escaping was the easy part, running around London trying to find her was harder.It's refreshing to see her so happy again. I can't wait until my name is cleared up so we can be a family again.

"Go on! Knock on the door!"

"James, he's an escaped convict. The first place they'll check is her place. Use your head!"

"Sorry. SIRIUS DON'T KNOCK ON THE DOOR!"

"I married an idiot!"

"How do you think he escaped?" Remus asked uneasily and I tensed. She knows.

"Honestly? I don't know. This has never been done before. But he is animagi so I imagine he turned into Snuffles and escaped." She shrugged.

Snuffles. For the first time, I'm glad she still calls me that.

"Snuffles? That's a name I haven't heard in a while." Remus smiled and she laughed shrugging. "But in all seriousness little Vix, he really shouldn't come here. At least not yet."

"I know. It would be nice to see him again, you know? But it's too dangerous for him to come here. I'm surprised the Ministry hasn't stopped by yet." She said sadly and wiped her eyes.

"Don't start crying on me again, Vix. We'll be okay and he's probably okay wherever he is." Remus stood up and went to hug her and Jade broke down crying.

"Yeah, but you're going to work and I'll be alone until Christmas. I want him back, Moony. I want my family back." Jade sobbed and my heart broke even more. "I miss them so much."

I miss you too, Sunshine.

"So do we."

"Then come with me! I don't want my sister to be alone and I'll need you to keep me sane during our monthly adventures." Remus chuckled and wiped her tears. "You really don't think that I'm going to leave you alone right? I wrote to Minnie and she said it was okay as long as you stay hidden. We'll come up with a plan, don't worry about it."

Minnie? What does she have to do with all this? Unless... OH MERLIN! PROFESSOR MOONY!

"YES! MINNIE FUCKING ROCKS."

"I can come?" Jade asked and Remus nodded making her smile. "Two Marauders are going back to school. This should be fun. And I think I have a plan."

"And that is?"

"A pet! I can go with you to classes and shit but I'll be Vixen! Nobody knows about me being animagi since I never registered, so it's foolproof!" She smiled big and started to pace.

She sure has changed. Her hair is not as long as I remembered and she's wearing her glasses all the time now. But her smile never changed.

"That could work, but you know the risks right? Padfoot escaped, Harry hopefully is in Hogwarts and Dumbledore will be keeping a close eye on us, especially you. You sure you're ready for that?" Remus asked and she scoffed. Yep, still the same Jade.

"Have you met me? A chance to see my godson and nephews even though they don't know who I am? I don't care about Dumbledore, Remus. I'll take my damn chances. Now, finish your food. It's probably cold." Jade smirked and Remus rolled his eyes.

"What would I do without you, Vix?"

"Crash and burn, probably."

You have no idea.

"Should we send them something that says that Snivelus is Professor?"

"Remus knows and he's hiding it from Jade. That's never good."

"That terrifies me, Lily."

"Same here."

I should go see Harry. I miss that fawn so much.

"You really shouldn't."

"What James said."

I'm gonna go see him.

"Why? Just why?"

I heard the back door open and I tensed running behind a bush.

"Moony I swear to Salazar, I saw a black dog." I heard Jade say and I debated whether to appear or not.

"Don't. She can't have her heart break again. And you probably stink. When was the last time you showered and had a proper meal?"

"Try twelve years, James. And if Sirius appears I'm gonna lose it. He's already done enough stupid shit to last him a lifetime."

"True."

"Vix, you're imagining things. Padfoot's smart enough to know that he can't come here." Remus said and Jade's face fell.

"I guess." She mumbled and sat on the small steps. "It's a starry night. Wanna go for a walk or something?"

"Try telling me constellations. Let's see if you finally get some right." Remus smiled and sat next to her. Jade sighed and leaned on his shoulder. "Do you see it?"

"Yeah, I do. There's the Sirius star. It took me twelve years but I finally learned how to trace the Canis Mayor constellation. He would've been proud of that."

I am.

"What else do you see?" Remus asked putting an arm around her.

Thanks for taking care of my sunshine, Moony. I owe you.

"Andromeda, I think. There's the Cancer constellation, and that one is Vulpecula." Jade said tearing up. "His favorite constellation."

Still is.

"Twenty years later and you still remember something. I'm impressed."

"Pads taught me. I don't remember shit from Sinistra's classes. During O.W.L. prep, Sirius used to sneak us up to the Astronomy tower at like two in the morning so that I could name the constellations and planets. It was frustrating but somewhat peaceful at the same time." Jade shrugged and wiped her tears.

"Lily, she's breaking my heart."

"Same here."

I wanna show myself but I know that I can't. I want her to know that I'm okay and yet something is holding me back.

"Yep, that's me. You're welcome."

"You can thank us later, Sirius."

"You think his name will be cleared?"

"If he escaped, it's for a reason. And knowing him, he won't come here until he's a free man." Remus laughed and stood up. "Come on, you have to help me finish packing. September first is only a few weeks away and you have to start packing."

"I'll leave it to you to ruin a calm and peaceful moment." Jade rolled her eyes standing up and hugging Remus. "And yet, I can always count on you to make things seem okay."

"That's kinda my job as your best friend, Vix. And you're welcome." Remus laughed and kissed her forehead. "But Pads will come back to us, Vix. He can't stay away from his sunshine for too long."

You've got that right, Moony. I missed you both so fucking much.

"Lily help me hold this dumbfuck back. He looks like he wants to bark. BAD DOG!"

"James? HE CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

"WELL HE SHOULD! BAD PADFOOT!"

"I sure hope so."

I'll see you again, sunshine. That's a promise.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.8K 128 30
Remus Lupin- a confused teenage boy at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Remus has secrets, two big secrets. One of which the rest of his f...
230 43 16
The Marauderse era UNDER TONS OF EDITING We are currently re-writing the story and renaming it. Thanks loves <3
188K 2.8K 21
These are just some scenarios I've thought of that are about Remus, Sirius, and James (sorry no peter). These are all going to be reader stories and...
244K 3.6K 48
The title says it all! Warning: Updates are hella slow.