β„‚π•’π•¦π•˜π•™π•₯ π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕠...

Por AndiBlackbird

✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the out... Mais

✭ Summary ✭
1. New Beginnings - ✭ Monica ✭
2. Frat Parties - ✭ Monica ✭
3. What You Really Want - ✭ Boston ✭
4. Stupid Decisions - ✭ Monica ✭
5. The Unplanned Plan - ✭ Boston ✭
6. You Deserve Better - ✭ Monica ✭
7. Blowing Off Steam - ✭ Boston ✭
9. If I Said I Am - ✭ Boston ✭
10. Elephant In The Room - ✭ Monica ✭
11. Dirty, Dirty Feelings - ✭ Boston ✭
12. Something Worthy - ✭ Monica ✭
13. What'd I Get Myself Into? - ✭ Boston ✭
14. You're So Beautiful - ✭ Monica ✭
15. New Experiences - ✭ Boston ✭
16. I'm Yours - ✭ Monica ✭
17. Much Much More - ✭ Boston ✭
18. All Of The Things - ✭ Monica ✭
19. Anything & Everything - ✭ Boston ✭
20. I Would, But - ✭ Monica ✭
21. Bat Caves n' Things - ✭ Boston ✭
22. Power Move - ✭ Monica ✭
23. One & Only - ✭ Boston ✭
24. A Small World - ✭ Monica ✭
25. Virginia Is For Lovers - ✭ Boston ✭
26. Flipped The Switch - ✭ Monica ✭
27. Dirty Chats - ✭ Boston ✭
28. Filthy Conversations - ✭ Monica ✭
29. Favor For Favor - ✭ Boston ✭
30. Games In The Air - ✭ Monica ✭
31. Arriving In Vegas - ✭ Boston ✭
32. Birthday Girl - ✭ Monica ✭
33. Off To The Chapel - ✭ Boston ✭
34. Fruity Drinks - ✭ Monica ✭
35. What It Looks Like - ✭ Boston ✭
36. The Irony - ✭ Monica ✭
37. Love Me Tender - ✭ Boston ✭
38. Expelling Realizations - ✭ Monica ✭
39. Nonexistent Futures - ✭ Boston ✭
40. Insomnia & Opportunities - ✭ Monica ✭
41. Well, Almost Anything - ✭ Boston ✭
42. Make Me Forget - ✭ Monica ✭
43. One Step At A Time - ✭ Boston ✭
44. The First Step - ✭ Monica ✭
45. Parameters - ✭ Boston ✭
46. Clean Break - ✭ Monica ✭
47. Cheers To Moving On - ✭ Boston ✭
48. Hotel Talks - ✭ Monica ✭
49. Here With Me - ✭ Boston ✭
50. Tinnitus - ✭ Monica ✭
51. Furiously In Love - ✭ Boston ✭
52. In A Pinch - ✭ Monica ✭
53. Behind Bars - ✭ Boston ✭
54. Family Genetics - ✭ Monica ✭
55. The Apple & The Tree - ✭SETH✭
56. Familial Relations - ✭ Boston ✭
57. The Real Reason - ✭ Monica ✭
58. This Is How I Die - ✭ Boston ✭
59. Christening - ✭ Monica ✭
60. Life's Little Pleasures - ✭ Boston ✭
61. Grand Entrances - ✭ Monica ✭
62. One And The Same - ✭ Boston ✭
63. Every Single One - ✭ Monica ✭

8. Along For The Ride - ✭ Monica ✭

2K 169 127
Por AndiBlackbird

I have never been the one to do impulsive things, never been one to get extremely sexually aroused either. I've also never really been one to touch myself but I had last night and I am right now. Boston had gone out for a cigarette, just like last night, and I took that opportunity to take care of myself; again.

The thoughts swirling around in my head as my finger swirls around my sensitive bud is intoxicating. Boston has a body that's firm and fit, covered in ink. Arms made of solid muscle. I think of his arm wrapped around my waist before throwing me in the pool, his body against mine.

I hear his strangled moan in my head, the one I'd heard when I'd come into the room last night. I imagine him stroking himself, losing himself to his self-given pleasure and it's enough to throw me over the edge. With one final sweep of my finger my entire body tingles. I slap my hand over my mouth to contain my moan as my entire body quakes.

After I come down, I finish rinsing myself with shaking hands. It's like my orgasm had sunk into my bones. And even though I'd just had one I feel like I want more. "What in the world is going on with me?" I muttered as I stepped out. Boston. Boston is what is wrong with me.

I eye the outfit I'd picked out. It's pretty basic and plain; jeans and a tank-top. I figured that was appropriate enough for a bar and grille atmosphere. Boston insisted on taking me out to dinner tonight, not wanting to stay in again.

There's a knock on the door, "you almost done in there, cherry?" I purse my lips at that.

"Wait your turn. I'll be out in a minute."

"Don't have too much fun in there." The tenor of his voice held implication.

I eye the door nervously for a moment thinking maybe he'd heard me. I shake my head and realize no, he'd had a cigarette. He hadn't heard anything. At least I really hope he hadn't. But I'd heard him.

When I look back up at my reflection I realize I am the color of his nickname; cherry.

✩✩✩

"This steak is humongous." I look down at the giant slab of meat the waitress had just set down in front of me. "There's no way I'm going to be able to eat the entire thing."

"Whatever you don't eat I'll gladly finish." Boston said around a mouth full of barbecue pulled-pork. The guy eats like he'll never see food again.

"Were you starved as a child or something?"

"Takes a lot of food to look this good." He winks at me and it makes me shake my head.

"And who told you that you looked good?" He stops eating and just gives me a look that clearly states 'you did last night'. "Whatever." I cut into my steak and take a couple of bites, the flavor is to die for. I may just have to eat the entire thing.

"Man, she really knows what she's doing." I follow his gaze to see a girl riding a mechanical bull. She's doing it in the most sexual way possible, earning her a few appreciative whistles.

I snap my fingers in front of his face. "You good there, cowboy?"

"What?" He goes back to eating his food. "I was just appreciating a woman who's experienced in bull-riding." I hate that there's a little pang of inadequacy in my gut at his words.

"Is that what you're into, then? Experienced women?"

There's a twitch of a smile on his lips. "Why? Do you care what type of women I'm into?"

"Not particularly." That was a lie if I'd ever told one and the look on his face says he knows that.

"How's things with Carter?"

Did he have to bring him up? 

"We've decided to give each other a break." He purses his lips. "I mean we're not technically together anymore. We agreed we'd see how things go and if after our break we still want to be together then it was meant to be."

"Meant to be?" His jaw ticks as he stares down at his food. "Meant to fucking be?"

"Hey, I don't know why you're mad, you asked." It would almost appear like he was disappointed. Maybe he is. Probably thinking I'm a sad case for even considering to get back with Carter after what he'd done. But truly, I'm no better considering where I currently am. And maybe this is what the two of us need? Time to explore the world without one another?

Boston lifts his hand and gestures to the waitress. Once she's over he orders two beers, one for each of us. She doesn't question his or my age even though we are under the legal number.

"What are you doing?!"

"Ordering us some beers. I would think that's pretty obvious."

"I don't drink."

"Then two beers for me. Win win." He shrugs as he continues to eat his food like he has a vendetta against it.

"I'm sorry I upset you." I don't know why I'm apologizing.

"You didn't. I'm fine." The two beers get set down and I grab one of them, wanting to ease the anxious tension inside of me. "Thought you said you didn't drink?"

"I usually don't but here we are. You make me do things I usually don't do."

"Like touch yourself while taking a shower?" I choke on the liquid going down my throat. "I'm curious to know who and what you were thinking about. I doubt it was Carter." I don't answer him I just blush furiously and push my steak away, no longer feeling hungry.

"You're one to talk." I blurted out which makes him freeze. After a moment his eyes find mine and a courage builds inside of me that I didn't know I had. "I heard you doing much of the same thing. I wonder who and what you were thinking about." I take another sip of liquid courage as does he while silently looking me over.

"You don't have to wonder. I was thinking about you." I clench my thighs together automatically and feel a tingling all over my skin when he asks, "do you want to know exactly what I was thinking about?" I sip my beer and don't answer, feeling the epitome of what he'd said last night; flustered. "Do you?"

"Yes." The word came out as a trembling whisper off my nervous lips.

"Only if you tell me what you were thinking about." I down the rest of my beer. "You want to know and I want to know. Let's not play pretend here."

"I barely even know you."

"And yet here we are."

"Can I get the two of you anything else?" I hadn't even noticed the waitress come up to the table but I was grateful for the distraction from this tense situation.

"Another round of beers."

"I'll be back." I immediately get up from the table, not waiting for him to say anything, and head toward the bathroom. I needed to distance myself from him. I don't think I could handle hearing what he pictured the two of us doing while he— I shiver and not in a bad way. "Get yourself together, Monica." I muttered under my breath.

I look at my reflection, taking in my cherry cheeks before fixing my perfectly fine make-up. It was something for me to do, to control. Once I calmed myself down enough and made sure I had a level head I make my way out of the bathroom.

"My my. Well, aren't you a pretty little thang." A deep voice drawled out. When I look to where the voice came from I see a tall and extremely attractive dirty-blond male. "Can I buy you a drink?"

I look over to our table where I see Boston talking to the girl that'd been riding the bull. The experienced one. She's leaning against the table flirtatiously. Not wanting to interrupt their exchange, I decide to take the stranger up on his offer.

"As a matter of fact, yes you can."

"Well alright then. What can I getcha?"

Being a complete novice in all things liquor related I say, "surprise me?"

"Yes ma'am." He shoots the complicated name over to the bar tender. After a minute she hands it over to him and he hands it to me.

"Thanks."

He nods his head. "That accent tells me you're not from around here."

"Just passing through with a friend." I sip the drink and it's fruity and sweet, actually pretty delicious.

"You ever done that?" He gestures to the mechanical bull.

"Can't say that I have but I can tell you that I would without-a-doubt be terrible at it." I hadn't so much as ridden a horse let alone a bucking mechanical bull. I take a deep pull from my drink, surprisingly finishing it. "That was delicious." He grabs it from me and puts it back on the bar, ordering me another. "Oh I don't know about that." My cheeks feel too warm from the beer and drink already.

"Dolores makes a delicious house special. While you're here you should get your fill."

"You know, there's no harm in that."

"There's plenty of harm in that, Monica." An irritated voice said, coming up alongside me.

"This your friend?" He drawled out, taking in Boston.

"Yes, this is my friend." I emphasize the word as he had, taking step closer to the blond. He holds out the drink to me. "Thank you." When I go to take it Boston's arm snakes around my waist. The exhilarating feeling of him pressing my back up against my front is arousing.

Why does everything he does do that to me?

I eye the mechanical bull and sneak out of his arms. "Excuse me," I look to the blond, "think you could help me out with that." I nod over to the bull and the man smirks.

"Sure thing, little miss."

I look up at Boston's irritated glare, "I'm going to try and get some experience for you."

"Monica—" Boston tries to reach out for me again but I'm too quick. I jump up and straddle the bull. Before he can stop the other male the blond presses the green button for me, thankfully the easiest setting, and the bull begins to buck.

I rock in time with the pace of the bull, trying to hold on as I do. It gradually picks up and even on the easiest setting it becomes hard to hold on. I feign like it's not becoming harder for me as I meet Boston's intense, transfixed gaze. I mimic the actions of the previous female, trying my best at being sexy. He licks his lips and the way his tongue rolls against his bottom one makes me visualize an entire different scenario.

A loud whistle breaks our stare down and I see the blond cheering me on. The sound breaks my concentration as well though and when the bull rears up I'm thrown from it. My body bounces off the cushioned surface and I can't help but let out a drunken giggle.

When I look up I see Boston saying something to the guy and him nodding in understanding then walking off. I frown automatically wanting to continue our little game. His eyes find mine again and they darken with a hint of a warning. As if he's daring me to do something else.

Just you wait.

A/N:
As long as the story keeps coming to me you are going to get the chapters.

Happy Monday!

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

1.6M 52.8K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
2.8K 1.2K 23
⭐ #1 in high school love story.⭐ ⭐COMPLETED⭐ 'Why are things getting against me?' 'Why am I with him every time I am in an embarrassing situation?' ...
278K 2.3K 12
(WARNING- Lots of mistakes. Read at your own risk) It was their wedding night. She was waiting for him in his room, no now 'their' room. Finally, he...
566K 24.3K 106
We're not in love. Our past is a dumpster fire. The best we are is friends with benefits... without the friends' part. Jake Harrison, USC's star quar...