Everything to Me

Av kusumkataria

Juliette Potter is finally at Hogwarts with her favourite person in the world, her brother! They have been to... Mer

Meet Everyone :)
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
ℰ𝓅𝒾𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
SIRIUS x JULIETTE 2.0
Beauties ❤
𝓙𝓾𝓵𝓲𝓾𝓼
1.
2.
3.
4.

74.

280 13 8
Av kusumkataria

"I wouldn't mind a secret society." James whispered excitedly to Sirius.

"Me neither. I can't stop thinking about it but keep it down, will you?" He replied, as they moved towards the Slytherin table where Juli was sitting.

"Juli," James said, sounding angry. "I need the cloak back."

"Don't have it." She shrugged.

"Stop lying, Potter. We know you do." Sirius said, drawing out his wand.

Juli rolled her eyes and standing up, took out her own wand. "Fine. Have it this way." She said. Just as she was about to point it at the boys, James yelled.

"Expelliarmus!"

She staggered back due to force and her wand flew out of her hand.

"Potter!" Juli heard Avery exclaim.

"You..." She snarled, moving towards her wand. She had just picked it up when she saw McGonagall walking towards them.

"This is ridiculous!" She shrieked. "One peaceful dinner was all we wanted! 20 points from Gryffindor."

"Professor..." Sirius protested.

"Ms. Potter, as if sitting on another table wasn't enough, you are doing this now! All 3 of you, my office. Now."

"But Professor -" James tried to say.

"NOW, Mr. Potter."

James huffed and started walking towards McGonagall's office, with Sirius and Juli on either sides, followed by McGonagall.

"You think they knew?" Sirius whispered.

"Nah, we did good." James smirked and subtly high fived Juli.

Once they were out of the Great Hall and turned towards Professor's office, James slung an arm around Juli's shoulder, pulling her closer. "This is exhausting." He sighed. "Pretending that we are fighting and then staying up until everyone else is asleep just to talk."

"I thought Ms. Potter's personal dorm would be private enough." McGonagall said, shaking her head lightly.

"Not when Sirius is there." He said, glaring at Sirius.

"Anyway," Juli said, pushing open the door of the office. "A few more days, then we won't have to meet at all."

The boys' face fell at those words. They had only one more week and then she would leave, with no idea of what or who awaited her.

They glanced at each other worriedly but were crushed in arms as soon they entered the office.

"Mum!" James choked. "You're crushing us."

Mrs. Potter backed away, rolling her eyes. "Well excuse me for being excited to see my children."

Juli chuckled as Mr. Potter came forward and hugged them one by one. "Thank you for letting us use the office, Minerva." He said. "Good plan, by the way."

"I know!" Sirius beamed with pride. "No one suspected a thing."

"Except the plan was mine." Juli mumbled.

"Says who? You know I came up with it!" James retorted.

"Oh please." Sirius said. "I said that we -"

"Kids," Fleamont chuckled. "That's enough."

Minerva closed the door behind her as Fleamont conjured up 2 love seats for them to sit.

"First things first," Juli said happily, looking at her parents. "Tradition says that parents' permission is necessary. And the brothers' blessings, too."

"Very true." James smirked.

"What are you talking about?" Their father asked.

"Exactly." Sirius said, confused.

"Mum, Dad," she started. "Sirius is your son and I am in love with him and I know that I want to spend my life with him. I know we are only 17 and I should have asked before I proposed to him. I am sorry, the circumstances were such but I want to marry him. I promise that I will take good care of your son." She then turned to James. "Jamie, he is as good as your brother. He is even better than that. I swear I will look after him."

Euphemia sniffled when Juli was done and nodded her head enthusiastically. "Oh, my children." She said and hugged Juli and Sirius. "We are so happy for you."

"But Juli," Her father said. "Are you sure? Absolutely sure? You are too young."

Sirius nodded. "It's not like we are getting married tomorrow, Sir. It will be after graduation."

"I am happy as long as you both are. Take care of each other. You both are my family. I won't be able to pick sides." He smiled at them.

"We won't let it come to that, Dad." She answered, lacing Sirius' fingers with hers. "Jamie?"

"No." He said firmly.

"Hey!" Juli cried. "Come on!!"

James gave a mischievous grin. "Why do you want to marry my brother?" He asked. "Jules! Are you marrying him because you pregnant?"

"WHAT?"

"ARE YOU?"

Fleamont and Sirius shouted at the same time.

"Huh? No..." She said, her cheeks turning red. "I am not."

"Darn it." Sirius muttered.

Juli's eyes widened. "Darn it? DARN IT? You wanted me to be pregnant?" She asked in disbelief, the glimpse of a smile on her face.

"I mean... I wouldn't mind." 

""Wait.... you - you can't be pregnant... because for that, you have to do the - the thing..." James said, frantically moving his arms. "I will kill you Sirius!" 

"James!" Euphemia hit him on the head. "That is not your concern!"

"She is right, mate." Sirius laughed. 

"Fine! So answer me. Why do you wanna marry my brother?" He asked again, crossing his arms.

"Because of his money." She said, returning his mischievous grin.

"Works for me." Sirius said, giving a thumbs up.

"Fine. As long as you share half of it with me once he is dead."

The room then burst into laughter, reliving what could be their last time as a family.

* * * * *

"Repeat." Sirius whispered said to a distort looking James.

All her friends were in her dorm, studying for their exams and just spending time together, making the best of it.

"Well, as I told you," James started. "She said that I am still in love Ginger so she can't be with me." He glanced at Lily.

"And?" Juli asked.

"She was crying but also very calm. She was rational but this is a very irrational reason. I do love Alli. But she didn't believe me."

"I am sorry, mate." Sirius said. Although Juli was not sure if he actually was sorry.

"This is a suicide mission, Juli. Are you sure?" Remus said suddenly, looking out her window, not quite able to meet her eyes.

"Huh," She said, moving towards him and placing a hand on his shoulder. "It is a maybe suicide mission. There is a 50-50 chance."

"Actually, it is a 95-5 chance." Lily pointed out, looking up from her book.

"I like those odds." Juli shrugged.

"I don't." Sirius said.

"Me neither." James and Lily said toghether.

Remus frowned. "Same."

"I will be fine, you guys! I have a wedding to come back to. My wedding." She grinned, jumping onto James' back and kissed his cheek.

"Jules! Ow!" 

"Oops." She said, getting down. "But really. I will be okay."

No one was convinced. How could they be? They were supposed to be a part of the Order after Hogwarts and Juli's plan had to be preponed. There was no predicting what would happen. 

"I have a nickname for you!" Remus exclaimed suddenly.

"I had forgotten about that." Juli said. "Tell me."

"Well, it is in Old Greek."

"Tell me!!" Juli reuqested, practically jumping out of her skin due to excitement.

"But wait. First tell us what it means." James  asked.

"Brave." Remus answered .

"It fits her perfect." Sirius nodded. "What is it?"

"Andreanna."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

14.6K 342 33
The plot of Romeo and Juliet is simple: two people who are fated to be together and die for each other. Sounds cute, right? Except it isn't. Not to A...
3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...
It's You Av Rae

Fanfiction

493 41 26
*This story is temporarily discontinued* I plan to rewrite this story. I rushed a lot of chapters and believe you guys deserve a better story. Daphn...
38K 951 20
"I hate you so much Potter!" Y/n shouted, pointing her wand threateningly at the smirking boy. "No you don't." the boy said, winking at her as he mov...