Muzan x sister reader

由 Factory-chan

As a precious little sister of the great Lord Muzan. You are in a lot of trouble. 更多

Brother and Sister
what she looks like
Tamayo=friend
Yoriichi
Childish
Burden
19
Train
San San
Wail
Play
Ohagi
Jelly
Kimono
Feelings
Sleepover--
What
Sleep
Special * Extra
Miss
Tag
1
Puppet
Tagged Hashira's
Imprisonment
Total constant
Roof pt. 1
Roof pt. 2
Room of Puppets
Mist
Hide and Seek
Warm
Past
Remember
Pov (edited)
Confusion
Gory(warning)
In control
Not much time
History
History
Why pt1
Why pt 2
Sword
Memory
BTW
Light
Y/n
BTW
Request
New book

END

12.5K 336 264
由 Factory-chan

A/n:
I promise that this is the very last chapter. I know that it's what, a year now but I finally decided to publish this since it's been on draft for a year. I didn't put much effort into it though and it's just a comfort for those who wanted an END.

Muzan's veins pulsed tremendously, anger filled his veins as he ignored his fake family's pleads. The feeling of similarity of his sister was completely wiped out, only one thing can explain that.

Her beheading

In a fit of rage, he let's go of his crumpled papers and moved them to his wife's head and placing it on her skull.

"D-dear?" She stutters, confused at the action.

Suddenly, Muzan grips her head with great force.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" the woman screams loudly, feeling his nails grow and pierce her skin and delicate skull. The crack echoed throughout the room they were in.

The child could only stare at her mother in fear as she witnessed her 'father' hurt her mother.

"Stop making so much NOISE!!!" Muzan growls as he threw her body on the wall, leaving a dent on it. The woman's lifeless body fall to the floor with a soft thud, scaring the little girl with them.

"M-mommy?" She stutters, her whole body trembling. She was too confused and scared to move a muscle.

"And YOU"

The girl flinches, her throat dries up as she caught a glimpse of her 'father's' glowing red eyes.

"D-daddy-

In a split second, the wall behind her gets sliced in half. . .along with her body.

Muzan glared down at the two lifeless bodies, only stepping over the girl's corpse as it was nothing but garbage.

"Nakime" he calls on the in his head, still continuing his way out of the room. His brows furrowed deeply as he couldn't seem to control his anger.

"Master, it's time for- " the maid says only to be cut off as her head rolls off the floor.

"Yes, Muzan-sama?"  Nakime answers, her hands were already positioned on her biwa and is just awaiting his orders.

"Call everyone" Muzan orders as he stretched his arm and back.

" . . .Everyone?" Nakime asks, it hasn't been long since the last meeting. Its surprising to have a meeting in the same year, it's like a 'miracle'.

"Did I stutter?"  Muzan remarks, his patience was running thin. He needed to hurry, after all. . . It's his precious sister and  informant death.

Nakime bits her lip, she could feel his annoyance despite being so far away. "N-no" she replies.

"Then get to it!"

"H-hai"

£*£*£*£*£

Tang!

A strum of the infamous biwa woman echoes through out the infinity fortress. No structure had changed. . .It just added.

Tang! Tang! Ta-

There it goes again, but this time, it was accompanied by loud thud.

"Owie~ Why does Nakime-chan always be so rough with me?" Douma whines, rubbing his back as he was just carelessly transported through a door that then makes him land on the wooden floor.

"It's because you're annoying" Akaza grumbled, cursing in his head on why he had to be beside Douma whenever they're summoned. "And why are we summoned again?" He added, scratching his shirt pink hair and turning to the biwa demon, Nakime.

"Biwa demon, do you know why the master summoned us again?" He asks her, his brows scrunching.

Nakime shakes her head.

Tang!

"No, he just ordered me to fetch you upper moons" Nakime replies nonchalantly. She just wanted it to be all silent and quiet in the fortress.

"Is that so" Akaza mumbles, moving away from Douma.

"Aww~" Douma coos before suddenly grabbing Akaza's arm and intertwining his arms with his. "Don't move so far away from me, Akaza-dono~" he says, teasingly.

His eyes squint at the pink haired man. The rainbow eyes Douma possesses glint dangerously as he looked through Akaza's orbs. "After all, I missed you soooo much~"

Akaza could only look at him in disgust and pushes his arms off his arm. "Get your filthy hands off me" he grunts angrily.

Douma moves back, still smiling at the man. "Hai~ Hai- "

"All of you, be quiet"

Their bodies twitched and was suddenly pushed down the floor. Forcing them to bow respectfully at their demon king,

"He looks angry this time. . . I wonder why. . ." Kokushibou mutters. His eyes widen at a thought. "Maybe it has to do with- "

"Ugh. What the heck is it now?!" Muichiro growled angrily under his breath, his brows scrunched deeply as he glared at Muzan under his long lashes.

Kokushibou only glanced at the young demon and held back a sigh. "Youngsters this era"

"Muzan-sama~! Why is there a meeting? And all of a sudden too- "

A whip like string strikes Douma across the cheek, cutting half of his head off.

"I said Q U I E T" Muzan growls, glaring down at the still smiling demon.

"Ha- umph" Douma glanced at Akaza with his still regenerating eye. "Akaza-dono?"

"Why can't this fucker just read the room?!" Akaza screams in his head, his grip tightening on Douma's mouth to shut him up.

Muzan star- glares at the air. His fuming anger were just boiling. Not simmering. His hand raises, catching the other's attention and watched it as it swiped down in a blink of an eye.

"Huh?" They all thought.

Suddenly, a loud cough could be hear behind them. Slowly, they turned to who it was, the stench of blood then wafted over them.

Muichiro stared at his hands which contained and pooled his own blood. His eyes went wide at the meaning. "M-Muza- " he stops a hand ripped from his body and out his throat.

"Aanghhaahh!!" Muichiro let out a blood curdling scream that echoed throughout the fortress. Tears brimmed his eyes as the pain surged through his body.

The hand then proceed to grab a hold of his head and begins to pull it off his neck. Tears flowed like waterfalls on his cheeks, his eyes were filled with fear and pain. And before he knew it, the sheer force of its hand crushed his head into bits.

£*£*£*£*£

Silence rang throughout the fortress. Muzan was lenient towards his 'worthy' demons, it's the first time they've seen him kill a 'worthy' demon. Infront of them nonetheless.

"Now, listen up" Muzan says to them, catching their attention quickly.

"We're going to kil- no, massacre the demon slaying corps" Muzan announces, surprising the upper moon demons.

"E-eh? But this is too sudden!" Daki thought, her brows furrowing as her legs trembled for bowing too long.

"May I ask why?" Douma asks, receiving only a sigh of relief from his 'coworkers'.

"Haa... good thing Douma's an idiot and has guts of steel" they all thought.

"My sister. . . Has been killed by the hands of those demon slayers" Muzan says, his brows furrowing further as his eyes glinted maliciously.

Their eyes widen at the news. Y/n? A progenitor and as powerful as their demon king, Muzan? Killed? 'No man' could even lay a 'single' finger on him, yet how could Y/n get beheaded.

"P-pardon?" Douma asks in disbelief. "A proeginator d-died?" He asks yet again, not believe what he just heard.

"Yes, as you may know. My sister's skin is very durable against the sun, she can last longer in it than any demons I've turned" Muzan informs them, walking around the platform as he slips his hand in his coat.

"But her skin is very vulnerable against swords..." he adds, his eyes glancing to the side. "That depends on who's in control though.." Muzan thought before pulling out a piece of paper for, his coat. "One's a brain and one's the true owner" Muzan thought.

"Before 'Y/n' died, she managed to grab a hold of a messenger crow and pass me the details on where the base of the demon slayers are." Muzan informs them all, holding out a crow's corpse.

Gasps escaped their lips as they stared at the piece of paper with wide eyes.

Douma grinned happily with the others. "Why that's great news, Muzan-sama!.

~...~...~...~...~...~...~

"Grandma! Grandma! Is there any story you can tell me? I'm bored" the small child asked his grandmother whom read a book in her rocking chair. "You know, maybe something creepy or magical!" He adds, happily sitting on her lap. "Oh! And here's your water, auntie gave it to me before she left with her boyfriend"

She smiles softly at the boy and pats his head before drinking the water. "Ok ok... " she replied, "why does the water taste so bitter?" She thought, placing the book and glass down beside her and pulling him to her chest. "There is one story, my mother had passed this story to me and my small step-sister" G/n says, closing her eyes to remember the memory.

"Ah, you mean auntie who's just 20 years old? Why is auntie so younger than you, Grandma?" The boy asks, his innocent eyes looking at her.

"You see, my mother had went to an orphanage when you were still not yet born. Even my daughter, your mother was just engaged at the moment" the old lady explains. "My mother told me that she couldn't take her eyes off Y/n. That it was like her eyes captivated her the moment she landed eyes on her" she chuckled, remembering how her mother explained the situation to her.

"I also heard that she weak when she was young, always getting sick, but look at her now" G/n thought.

The child smiles. "That is true! Auntie has rare red eyes right?" He asks, having caught the color of her eyes momentarily before pouting. "But too bad Auntie doesn't show her eyes... wait! Why doesn't auntie show her eyes? She always had them covered" B/n asks curiously.

Suddenly, the grandmother frowns deeply. "It's because of that damned overlord. He's been searching for girls with red eyes for centuries. We didn't want to have Y/n found, who knows what that overlord does to those poor girls' she says angrily, remembering that she once had a friends with red eyes, only for her to be sent to the palace.

He tilts his head. "But why does he search for red eyes? Doesn't he also have red eyes?" He asks.

G/n leans back to her chair with scrunched brow. "That barbaric man believes in reincarnation. He was searching for someone and just broadcasted it without even telling us anything other than red eyes! After all, if he said more, many would've killed those with red eyes" she says. "It's a surprise he hasn't massacred the entire country by now!"

"I would've killed Y-

"Hello, ah, you two still awake?" A girl's voice entered the room. Her long hair ended on her hips while having pale white skin. On her eyes were black sunglasses. "I've been looking for you, B/n. I thought you said that you wanted to play?" She asks, entering the room and closing the door behind her.

The small boy smiles and jumps off his grandmother's lap and ran towards the girl. "Auntie Y/n!" He calls out excitedly and jumps in her arms. "What took you so long? I waited for hours for you!" He whined, hugging her tight as she carried him.

She giggles and turned to the old lady. "Good evening, sister. I'm glad to see you doing well" Y/n smiled before turning to the boy. "Sorry, my boyfriend wanted to eat at ramen shop and we needed to go into a long line" she explains to him. "I also wanted to buy gifts for my little special boy!" Y/ exclaims.

B/n gasps, his eyes sparkled in delight. "G-gifts!? Gifts for me!?" He asks excitedly.

Y/n grins and pinched his cheek, "Yes! For you!"

"C-can I have them already!?" He asks.

"Haha! Of course! Of course!" She says, placing him back down on the ground. "They're in the car! Ask F/n to bring them in for you!" Y/n tells the boy whom hurriedly speeded down the stairs.

"Yeeeeess!" He answered, his voice slowly getting lower as he begun to descend.

Y/n smiles and giggles at the boy's bright personality and turned to G/n. "Hi older sis, how's your back?" She asks.

G/n frowns and sighed. "Are you still hanging out with that F/n? That unruly boyfriend of yours?" She asks. "Didnt I tell you to avoid him? He's ordering you around like a dog"

"Aw, don't be like that sis! It's nice to hear someone shout to get off my lazy ass and drag me to the bathroom so I can clean myself" Y/n giggled. "Don't be so uptight, you know how clean he is" she says.

"Yes, but still. I know that there's nothing wrong with him nodding you around whenever your lazy, but he doesn't have to look like a retard everytime he does it. Do you know how embarrassing it is to be with you two?" G/n groans, pinching her temples as she remembered how much embarrassment she had gone through whenever she went with their dates.

"You also need to stop being lazy" G/n suddenly tells her.

Y/n frowns and crossed her arms. "What? No way! Do you know how good it is to be lazy?" She huffed.

G/n stared at her step-sister and leaned on her rocking chair, rocking it back and forth softly. "Did you take your medicine already? You never know when the voices appear and you might harm someone again"

"...actually, I didn't"

The old lady's eyes widen. "W-what?! You didn't take your medicine!? Do you know how dangerous you are right now!?" She screams. Sweat trailed down her neck, her body stiffening form fear. She could still remember how Y/n almost killed her and her mother when she was a child. "Why the hell did she have to have schizophrenia!?" She thought, gripping the arms rests tightly.

Y/n stared at her coldly, slipping her hand in her pocket to then reveal an empty pill bottle. "I wonder why your doses become higher and higher? Did your water taste bitter earlier?" She asks, shaking the bottle in her hands.

"Bitter water? What does she- Suddenly, the memory of B/n handing her a glass of water came into her mind. "Y-you! How dare you!-

"Don't be so harsh, older sis. A demon told me to kill you so me and F/n can be off the hook. I'd don't know many loved to kill you" Y/n says. "I didn't even know you were a part of the secret group, demon slayers back then. No wonder they wanted to cut your throat"

"Y/N! Y-you bitch-

"Shh~ I'm sorry, but you aren't talking to 'Y/n' right now" Sutherland girl smiled before pulling out a gun and pointing it at her. "It's S/n, remember it on you way to hell, bitch"

Extra:

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

24.6K 496 31
Y/N Kocho, Shinobu's younger sister, goes off to the demon slayer test and gets lost on the way. Night fall comes and she is attacked by a demon but...
101K 4.6K 24
❝ 𝐈'𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 ❞ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ In which a certain uppermoon demon and a human...
4.7K 115 26
Genya has a dysfunctional family with his mother in the hospital and his abusive dad, his brother doesn't talk to him and doesn't want to have anythi...
19.1K 442 27
It's a side story where Tanjiro is Kokushibou's son and therefore a half-demon. ⚠️Spoiler alert ahead for some characters⚠️ sorry for the bad grammer...