Treacherous Love

Af rainchellread

Raichelle was living carefree. Working in her dream profession, engaged to the love of her life and happily e... Mere

Bliss
Considerate
Skeletons
Take care
Painful safe place
Stop The Madness
Get Away (part 1)
Get Away (part 2)
Impromptu dinner
Back to the norm?!
Doubting happiness
Nightmare
Head Games
Play Time
Girl Talk
A Piece of the Puzzle
On the Move
White Range Rover
Our Child
Family First
You Mean the World to Me
Will It Always be Like This
Intimacy
We Can Make This Work
Celebrate
Celebrate (part 2)
Aftermath
Reminiscing
Remenising (part II)
Hired Help
Keeping Him Happy
So Disrespectful
The End

Guilty Rendezvous

31 3 0
Af rainchellread

I can't believe Maurice just said that to me! How could he throw that bitch up in my face like that? They live together and he's at her beck and call. Any time Raichelle calls or throws a temper tantrum like a damn teenager he goes running to her. I'm not stupid, but he's so naive, she does that shit for attention. Talking about his "wife" is in the car right now. Well if it's like that why the hell are you always up on me, why am I carrying your child? Ann thought to herself as she made her way to the empty patient room. Her and her coworkers normally took brakes in this room, so they never assigned it to anyone. They would take naps and eat and watch tv comfortably on a long shift.
While Maurice doing all this running behind her, she steady running to my cousin every chance she gets. Shaking my head, he needs to open his eyes and see that I can make him happy, he needs to let my cousin just have that brat and be with a real woman. She had just come out of Maliks room checking on him. He was improving steadily, she made sure of it. She loved her cousin and hated seeing him like that, but she warned him to leave Raichelle alone, she tried to tell Malik that Maurice was very protective of her. Ann sent Malik a text while she waited on her food to get here.

Ann: You know he actually calling her his wife now?

Cousin: I ain't tripping on that. You shouldn't either. Didn't you just say he bringing you lunch with her in the car?

Ann: So...don't mean nothing. She knows I'm pregnant.

Cousin: His mouth say one thing, but his actions show you something completely different.

Ann: I honestly can't tell Malik! He so iffy. One minute he all into me and ignoring her calls and then the next he running to anything that concerns her.

Cousin: Don't get so caught up in that. Once he finds out that leaving is just her defense mechanism he won't pay it as much attention.

Ann: That's not a good thing, because your basically implying that she won't leave him. I want the bitch out my way!!

Cousin: Yo chill with all that bitch shit dude. You don't even know her like that. And no she won't leave on her own, but that's what I'm here for.

Ann: She hasn't been to see you in awhile and she doesn't even call or text you anymore.

Cousin: Trust me! She gonna come back around. I gotta a feeling it'll be sooner rather than later since you told me yo boy brought her here to see about you. She's very territorial.

Ann: I guess 🤷🏾‍♀️

Cousin: And while you have his attention for a minute, why don't you play nice and remind him why you pregnant by him in the first place.

Cousin: More action less complaints. You see me complaining and all this shit I been through just cause I'm her "friend".

Ann:🤣🤣 "friend" huh. Ok

Cousin: 😁

Ann: Gotta go

"Who got you all giggling?" Maurice asked as he closed and locked the door behind him. "Just my cousin." He was standing there looking like snack! Fuck cracker barrel, I had  taste for him. "Hmm...is that so?"  I got up off the bed and took the bag of food from him putting it on the side tray and ran my hand over chest. "Your the only one that has my attention." I pulled him gently down to me and kissed him passionately while unbuckled his pants.  "Yo, chill out, she in the car waiting on me." I just smirked at him and grabbed his hand walking him to the bed. "You dont seem to convinced about that statement." I said pushing down and releasing his manhood from his briefs. He just laid back and bit his bottom lip. I licked my lips and gripped his dick in my hands preparing to swallow him whole.

************************************

That conversation I had with Raichelle drained the fuck out of me, so letting off some steam with Ann made me feel like  a whole new man! I walked back to car happy as ever and pulled off without saying a word to Rai. She wasn't crying anymore, she had this angry look on her face and she was texting. I ain't even gonna bother her right now, cause truthfully I've had enough of this damn conversation. She not going anywhere so she need to just suck that shit up and deal with it.
She didn't say shit the whole time, I definitely didn't mind. I cranked up the radio and noticed I had a text

Ann💦: Thank you baby

I shook my head. See dealing with Ann is less complicated. I put it down and she act like she some damn sense. Rai on the other hand play hard to get all the damn time. I know damn well she be wanting it as much as I do, cause she be wet as fuck. I don't be trying to use sex to solve problems, but you can let off a little steam, destress and then you can think more clearly. I don't why she just doesn't get that.
I know what you thinking! Im not confused at all! I know that I wanna be with Raichelle, but she can get on my damn last nerve and when she being difficult Ann steps in and smooth shit over. I got caught up, cause she told me she was on the pill and I don't believe in abortion, so we just gone have to deal with this shit like grown folks. I got a little something up my sleeve to get Raichelle off my back for a little while and calm her little ass down, cause I be wanting to choke the shit out of her when she get in her moods. I love her, I honestly do she just doesn't understand that me fucking Ann wasn't an act of love, that shit is just convenient and less stressful (well most of the time).
I pulled into the driveway and before I could put car in park good Raichelle had her door open and was scooting her little ass out the truck holding to everything she could on the way. I put my head down and tried not to laugh when I heard her huffed and puff like she was out of breath from that. Stubborn ass should've just waited for me to come help her like I always do. See what I'm saying, she make shit harder on herself. I came up behind her as she unlocked the door and watched her wobble to the guest bathroom and slam the door. Dude! She acts like a little ass kid sometimes. "You trouble again huh? What you do this time?!" Chris asked walking up to me as we both shared a laugh at her childish ways. I smacked my teeth "Man I took Ann some food for her lunch and lil miss brat lost her shit." Shaking his head, he made his way to the basement.  I followed behind him. "So did they drop the rest of the payment yet?" I asked looking at the reports on the computer screen. "Nah" he responded while typing something in on the keyboard. "I contacted them and apparently we didn't complete the mission." My eyebrows creased together "Fuck, how they figure? It wasn't a damn thing moving in sight when we came up out of there and the area was clear all around. I did the perimeter search myself." I scrunched up my lip cause I felt like they were trying to play me and the fact that Chris didn't give me a heads up about this made me feel some type of way. Real talk. "I been back and forth with these mufuckas all day. They just recently sent me an encrypted surveillance video which I'm working on decoding now." I smacked my teeth and pinched the bridge of my nose "Yo, why you ain't put me on?" I asked him trying to remain calm. "I been trying to handle to this shit. I didn't get where I was today by panicking every time some shit didn't happen the way I expected it to. You in the loop, I was sure you wasn't gone be gone long cause Rai can't stand being near your ass for more than 2 hours unless yall sleep, so chill out." I mean mug the shut outta him while he just started laughing. "Man, that shit so stressful. You don't even want to know the half of it." I shook my head "She really be wilding, but more importantly how far are you from seeing the footage?" He clicked a few more keys and the screen on the wall lit up.

************************************

Me: Hey

After I relieved myself and washed my hands I headed upstairs. I knew that Maurice was gonna be occupied for a bit because he spends hours a time in his studio, sometimes for days.
I shot Adonis a quick text and was trying to figure out if I should change or not. Even if he was busy I was gonna get out this house for a while.

Adonis 😁: Hey beautiful, what's been up wit you?

I smiled when I read his text. I love it when a man calls me beautiful.

Me: Just bored.

Adonis 😁: 🤔 you trying to meet up somewhere. Get a bite to eat?

Me: I'm honestly not hungry, but I could definitely go for some ice cream

Adonis 😁: That'll work too

Me: Ok, meet me at the Dairy Queen by my cousins shop in like 20 mins.

Adonis 😁: I'll be there.

I put my phone on the counter and put my skirt into the dirty clothes bin. I wasn't gonna change out the whole outfit cause I was cute, so I just slipped on a pair of white spandex shorts on. I sent Regina a quick text telling her she was my cover and headed out the house. As I was pulling out the garage I saw Maurice open the screen door and start walking towards the car. I but my lip and tried to fix my attitude, because he wouldn't hesitate to snatch me out the car and ruin my plans. "Where you going in such a rush?" I smiled and put the car in park. "Just to meet up with Regina" he raised his eyebrows and rested his hand on the top of the car. "We just going to get some ice cream." I knew that he would be suspicious because of what just happened. "Hmm...you gonna be back in time to make me dinner?" He was looking me dead in my eyes, like he could tell if I was lying that way. I maintained eye contact "Sure, what you wanna eat?" He nodded his head and but his lip like he was thinking about something. I doubt it was what he wanted for dinner though. My phone went off and I ignored it. "I got a taste for spinach lasagna" he looked down at my phone and back at me. "You not gonna see who that is?" I chuckled and picked it off the seat praying it wasn't Adonis.

Regina: Girl you know you need to stop

"It's just Gina." I said looking back to him. "I'll stop by the grocery store on my way home, cause I don't think we have everything for that. Plus that way I can be sure the meat will be thawed out." He nodded his head and bent down so he could give me a kiss. Normally after an argument I would pull away or turn my face, but I didn't want any problems so I gave him what he wanted as much as I wanted to cuss him out at this moment I returned the kiss. There was absolutely no feeling there and I know he felt it as well. "You still upset huh?" He asked licking his bottom lip. What do you think asshole! I said in my head. I took a deep breath "I mean I would be lying if I said I wasn't, but I'm alright. I'll be back in a little bit. Do you want dessert too?" There was no way he just expected me to me happy go lucky, but I was trying to reassure him that I would be back in a few hours. "I'll take that. You be careful ok?!" He rubbed my belly telling her by too. "I will." With that I put the car in reverse and pulled slowly out checking for cars. When I got the red light I responded to Gina text.

Me: What? Were just having ice cream. He knows I'm in a relationship

Regina: I'm sure he does, but do YOU realize what that means? You playing with fire cousin and I hate to see you get burned.

Me: 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ Come on Gina, I'm just going to have ice cream and talk. He had a whole child on me. What I'm doing is no where near close to that.

Regina: Raichelle! You can't keep throwing that out there justifying everything you do wrong by saying that. You agreed to stay after he made that mistake, now either forgive him and move forward or move on and get over it. I dont like the way you've been acting, this is not like you.

I went to send another text, but the person behind layed on the horn so hard it scared me. "Damn! Impatient much?" I said stepping on the gas. I hooked the phone up to the bluetooth so I could speak my responses and hear her without stopping traffic, because Maurice would never letvme drive again if I got into an accident while pregnant with his child.

Me: So, I'm wrong for wanting to be around people that bring a smile to my face?

Regina: That's not what this is and you know it. Look I'm not gonna keep lecturing you about something you know is wrong, just remember if Maurice finds out what your doing and I don't get to meet my baby cousin cause he flips and kills you imma bring you back to life and kill you again for every time you asked me to cover for your hardheaded little ass.

Regina: But I love you though. And you need to stop by the shop and see me for real when you finished with your little rendezvous.

Me: love you too cousin. You worry too much. See you in a bit 😘😘

After I sent the last message I deleted them in case Maurice decided to get nosy. I deleted the message thread between me and Adonis as well and switched his name back to cousin in my contacts. I was startled when I heard a tap on my window, because I was so into my phone. "Hey" I smiled looking up at Adonis. He opened my door and grabbed my hand, helping me out the car. "Thank you"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
🥰😍😘❤❤

Mmmmm....you think Rai playing with fire? Is she wrong for having a little fun herself? Do you think Maurice is gonna find out about her "dates" with Adonis too?
Stay tuned.
As always thanks for reading and don't forget to vote, comment and share

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

13K 521 22
Adam and his wife Lisa move to a small town and buy a house on a hill. Looking to start a new life with there soon to be child to be due soon Adam an...
70.7K 110 16
Proceed with caution! All chapters will have a forwarning and will be of mature content. If you are under 18 you should not be reading this! If you d...
182 0 14
This book is all about the strange things that've ever happened in life, all about the little moments and decisions that have led us to the people we...