Pearl Green |KTH| 4 ✔

hana_imagines tarafından

"I want to see your face. The complete one" "But Taehyung....." "I want to see how you look like. I want to s... Daha Fazla

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
Epilogue
~Bonus Part - 1~

~21~

157 11 6
hana_imagines tarafından

Author's Note:
Sorry for the delay. Hope you like this chapter and have a happy reading

***°***

We got out of the colony and I was scared out of my wits would be an understatement to describe my feeling. I felt so nervous about the whole plan of going to Taehyung's place and can't stop myself from being antsy. Not even Taehyung's boxy smile was able to calm me down.

My heart jumped out of its place when the three of them landed in my house a few minutes ago. Why did they have to do that and come up with such a plan? Now, I can't even convince myself to go back. I had already come out and was halfway to Taehyung's dorm. My mind can't stop wondering what happened to me when I agreed to come along with him.

Ugh! What am I doing with this guy?

I was walking silently while he held my hand tightly from the time we walked out of the colony. He was talking to Jimin and Jungkook about something related to their practice and I kept silent, unable to think of anything else except for being caught and getting slaughtered. I squeezed his hand in nervousness and he turned towards me.

"Are you alright? Feeling scared?", he asked, diverting his attention towards me while I just nodded. This could be recorded as one of the highly hazardous stunts for both my mind and body. I swear on my life, I can die out of a heart-attack with the amount of anxiety crippling my mind. He smiled softly and rubbed his thumb in circles on my wrist, probably trying to ease me.

"Trust me, Nazeera. You are safe with me. Nothing will happen to you as long as you are with me", he spoke with a tone reflecting great confidence and sincerity. I couldn't help myself but smile at his words though the twitchiness is killing me from inside.

"Noona, we reached", Jungkook's voice snapped me out of the thoughts and I realized that we arrived at their dorm. Taking a sigh, I walked into their dorm, and Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok welcomed us. 

"I thought you will be coming with broken legs", Jin muttered, eyeing at Taehyung and they quickly plopped on the couches. They were not used to burkhas and it would definitely make them feel uncomfortable.

"Ugh! It's really hot", Jimin uttered and sat under the fan, feeling relieved with the breeze fanning on his face. I know it would be a bit suffocating to be completely covered in that veil. Taehyung then helped me in removing my burkha and now everyone darted their eyes towards me.

"Are you alright?", Hoseok asked, noticing my trembling hands.

"She is scared", Namjoon commented and I looked at the ground. How can I not be when I am doing something which I couldn't even imagine in my dreams?

"Nazeera, it's okay. I am here", Taehyung held my wrist and pressed it tightly, displaying an assuring smile.

"I think you guys need to catch the train. It's about time", Jin spoke and Jungkook made a long face on hearing his words.

What is it again?

"Noona, you brought the violin with you, right?", he asked and I nodded. I can't leave my love alone in the house.

"Since you hit me, please compensate by playing a song", he pleaded with his doe eyes and I chuckled at that. His bunny face was so cute to be ignored and it distracted me from the jitteriness I was feeling for a moment.

"She will play it for you next time, Jungkook ah", Taehyung tried to convince but Jungkook wasn't ready to agree. He started whining that he can't wait for five more days for my return and I smiled. I don't want to disappoint him.

"Fine, I will play only one song", I spoke and his face beamed in joy. How can I say no to that face? I looked at Taehyung and he blinked with a smile, gesturing me to continue.

"Which one this time?", Jin asked with excitement, and all of them gathered in front of me with little giggles and coos.

I feel like a celebrity now

"I practiced I Need U for some time now. I don't know if it will turn out good", I spoke and everyone's faces beamed with a smile after listening to the name of their song. Taehyung was whispering something in Jungkook's ears and Jungkook gave a thumbs up to him.

"I am sure it would be amazing", Taehyung cheered with a wink and I blushed. Holding my violin, I played the song with all my heart. This song touched my heart for some reason. Every note in the song got connected to my heart with a great feel. The music portrayed the emotions of love, loss, and despair making me even more attached to it.

As I completed it, it was the same reaction from them, just like the one they gave when I played Danger before. I tried to read their expressions but couldn't decipher anything from them. It was Jungkook who stood up first and clapped, tossing some camcorder aside and the rest followed him.

Did he record me playing?

"Oh My God! Noona, you played it awesome. I just fell for it like how the apple fell on Newton's head", Jungkook showed his 32 teeth and smiled wide while I thanked him for the funny compliment.

"You should work with us. You are really one extraordinary violinist", Namjoon praised Nazeera who was already blushing with the heart whelming compliments. Jimin and Hoseok also cooed while Taehyung let out a proud smile.

"So Jungkook ah, shall we go at least now? Your Noona fulfilled your wish", Taehyung asked the bunny and he nodded with a wide smile. Jin came along with a basket and handed it to Taehyung.

"I packed some snacks for you both. You will get hungry while traveling. Also, take care of her well", he mouthed in a stern voice like his older brother and I smiled at his protective nature.

"Thank You", I mumbled and he let out a small smile, petting my head.

"Taehyung behaves likes a weird person, just like an alien at times. Be careful with him, okay?", Jimin teased Taehyung who was shooting death glares at him.

"I know and I will", I replied, making everyone in the room chuckle except for the man beside me.

Aww! He is sulking

"You guys are spoiling my girl", he groaned and then snaked his arm around my waist, pulling me close to his frame in front of them. My cheeks turned hot at his sudden gesture in front of his members. I was sure I was looking like a ripened peach but he looked confident and winked at me.

Ugh! This guy is making me embarrassed.

"If you excuse us now, we will go ahead", he scoffed at them and picked our bags.

"Have fun you two", Hoseok cheered and I gave out a smile while walking to the door.

"Don't do any stunts over there", Jin spoke, more like a warning. Taehyung muttered a thank you to him and hugged him.

"I don't know how to thank you for the help", he spoke and Jin smacked his head. I laughed at that while Taehyung yelped in pain.

"Be obedient to this handsome hyung from now on", Jin chuckled at his own words and Taehyung nodded his head in agreement.

"Noona, be careful with this alien. If he irritates, just call me. He has my number in his phone saved as Banana Milk Kookie", Jungkook showed his bunny smile and I laughed out at the hilarious nickname Taehyung put for Jungkook. Taehyung scowled at Jungkook and me while I stuck out my tongue out to tease him more.

"Don't worry about the practice. We will manage it and also take care of the manager about your leave", Namjoon mouthed and Taehyung hugged him while the elder brushed his hair. And finally, it was Jimin who literally jumped on him making him stumble on his leg.

"Yah! You seriously grew up now, Taehyung ah. I am so proud of you", he showed a proud smile to his best friend and I adored their bond. They had been friends from childhood and were always there for each other.

"Don't forget to use protection okay?", he whispered in Taehyung's ears but it was audible enough for me. I looked away, half flustered and half awkward. Did he seriously say that to Taehyung? Taehyung started hitting him playfully, showing a disgusted face.

"Did you hear anything?", he asked me, closing my ears with his hands and I shook my head in negation immediately.

Funny how he didn't notice that I could still hear him when he closed my ears.

"We will be leaving then", he declared and I waved my hands at them. We booked a cab to the railway terminus and I started to tie my scarf. He pulled it away from my hands and I looked at him in confusion.

"You don't need this now. Not until we get back here", he stated and put the scarf into the bag, not giving me a chance to speak. I didn't argue as I can never win over his stubbornness.

"I am not going to lose the chancing of seeing your uncovered face in the entire trip"

• • •

We boarded the KTX to Daegu. I sat beside him and contemplated my brave decision once again. What if I was caught? What if Ammi and Baba land in Korea earlier than expected? All my thoughts were broken when he placed his hand on mine, his face beaming with a small smile.

A smile that can melt anyone's heart.

"It will be fine", he assured and I nodded, faking out a smile. I didn't want to trouble him more. He has already taken a great amount of risk and is now constantly trying to assure me. I shrugged away those scary thoughts for some time.

My eyes started feeling heavy and then I realized I had little to no sleep today. I woke up and everything happened so fast. I quickly had a bath, did prayer, and rushed outside to them as they were waiting for me downstairs. The most unplanned things happen in the most perfect way.

"You can sleep on me", he held my face and held it on his shoulder. But then, it made me wonder if Taehyung had enough sleep last night. Both of us hung the call in the early hours of this morning and he must have slept late if he planned everything yesterday.

"What about you?", I asked.

"It's okay. I am used to being awake all night", he spoke and brushed my hair with his long slender fingers. Slowly, I closed my eyes as sleep took over me.

• • •

"Nazeera, wake up. We are almost there", his voice woke me up and I looked at him, smiling before letting out a tiny yawn. I wanted to sleep more though. And then, I looked at the time and realized that I slept for almost two hours. It must have pained his shoulder to carry my head for so long.

"We reached", his face beamed with a smile and I followed him. We arrived at Daegu, as he mentioned.

"I miss this air", he commented and I smiled at his excited self. He looked so happy and delighted as if he was flying in the sky We walked out of the terminus to the streets of Daegu and I just followed him, pretty unfamiliar with the city. He was behaving like a kid ever since he landed here, maybe the air has changed the vibe. Daegu looked just like Seoul with tall buildings but as he said, the vibe was quite different.

"We will have to take the bus", he spoke and I wondered why. Isn't Daegu his hometown?

"It takes an hour to Geochang, that's where we live. I am so excited to meet haelmoni", he screamed like a kid and everyone looked at us. I slapped his arm playfully and he grinned sheepishly, scratching his neck.

We reached the bus terminal in no time and he checked the for the buses. He directed me the way and I followed him like a small puppy following its handsome owner.

We boarded the bus and I rested on his shoulder again, trying to get more sleep. I could never get enough sleep and my eyes are too heavy to stay awake but then, the journey wasn't long enough to satisfy my sleep. The bus halted and we got down with our luggage.

"You look as if you woke up just now", he laughed at me. I guess my face is obvious.

"Of course, it's because I slept.", I stated as a matter of fact and he just grinned, ruffling my already disheveled hair.

"Taehyung, don't spoil my hair", I scoffed at him and he pouted like his cute goldfish. I remembered him showing the old pictures of his goldfish and the funny numbered names he had given them and internally chuckled. Unfortunately, they didn't survive for a long time.

"Wait a second", he stopped at his place and put the bag down. What is it now? He stepped closer and brushed my hair. I was about to step back and then I realized what he was doing, he was setting my hair. I let him do that because he was the reason for its disheveled state.

"Omo, you guys look cute", an elderly woman in her 70s cooed at us, halting her steps in the midway and I blushed, listening to the word 'kyeopta'. I can understand Korean now, at least to some bits.

"Isn't my girlfriend pretty, Ajhumma?", Taehyung put his arms around my shoulder and the elderly woman grinned wide.

"Omo Taehyung, is that you? It's been so long", the woman walked towards us and I bobbed my head in respect. She smiled at me and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"You went to the city and got yourself a pretty girlfriend, huh? Anyways, you both look so adorable", she spoke in Korean and I smiled in return. I didn't understand what she was speaking to some extent but I guess she was admiring us. The slang was very much different from that of Daegu.

"Thank You, Ajhumma", Taehyung thanked her and bowed to her. His members speak in English or simple Korean which I can understand but this Daegu accent is something inapprehensible.

"Go now. Your haelmoni must be waiting for with million eyes", she spoke and we both nodded at her. She patted my head again and left the place

"I didn't understand what she spoke clearly", I admitted and he chuckled.

"She called you pretty and adored us", he mouthed and I became flustered at the words. I guess I already started to like this place.

"Haelmoni", he yelled thrice, walking into an old house. It looked old but large enough for a family of six to seven members. It resembled an antique Korean styled cottage.

"Omo Taehyung ah", an elderly woman opened the door and hugged him tightly, very very tightly. They were literally squeezing each other and I smiled at that. Taehyung rarely visits his haelmoni because of his hectic practice schedules and it must be the reason they were hugging like that. They must have missed each other a lot.

"Haelmoni, she is Nazeera, my..", he was interrupted by her.

"Your girlfriend. I know. Who else would you get? Your daughter?", she spoke and I smiled at her words. Thankfully, I understood her Korean and tittered at her playful jest.

"Well! She is not Korean. So, we will use simple Korean while speaking, okay?", Taehyung spoke to his grandmother just like one speaks to their friend. My grandparents were always strict and I rarely talk to them, leave about being casual and friendly.

"I know. I know. I learn English in this phone you give me", she spoke in broken English and I admired her effort to learn English at this age.

"Aye Haelmoni, you are awesome. I am so proud of you", he appreciated her and I smiled at them.

"Omo, you look so pretty", she turned towards me and caressed my cheeks while I blushed. I have been getting so many compliments ever since Taehyung stepped into my life. Somehow, those compliments gave me the feeling of being loved and caressed.

"Come in, now. Both of you take some rest first. It must be tiring to travel all this time", she spoke and directed us to a room. I smiled and glanced at the room filled with handicrafts and small clay toys.

I love this atmosphere

"I will prepare the lunch for you in the meantime", she spoke and left the room. Everything here is making me feel calm and relaxed, totally drifting me away from the twitchy feeling of falling in trouble.

And then, I realized that Taehyung is unpacking his luggage in the same room.

Oh no! I am not prepared for this.

"Don't tell me we are living in the same room", I muttered, eyeing him and he stepped closer to me, pulling me by my arms, and began to graze my elbow caps softly.

"Of course, we will be in the same room. Don't tell me you don't like staying with me", he raised his one brow with a piercing gaze lingering over me. If looks could kill, I invite you all to my funeral now. But how did his grandmother even agree to it? My mother would simply throw him out of the house at the thought of staying in the same room.

"It was my grandmother's decision. So don't worry", he kissed my forehead and gave out a boxy grin. He has been doing that a lot lately and that action of his makes me feel so ecstatic for some reason which I can't really decipher. I was feeling embraced and loved and it was all that mattered to me.

"I think you need to do your prayer", he reminded me and I thanked him for that. I pulled the cloth from my bag and spread it on the floor. I started doing my prayer after tying a scarf around my face.

Allah, just let me get through this without any problem. All I want is Taehyung to be happy and nothing else. He has been doing great in taking care of me so allow me to take care of him without any disturbance in our lives.

I completed my prayer and turned to find him sleeping peacefully on the bed. I knew he was tired but he never expressed it. I smiled at the sight and walked to the bed after folding the cloth I used for prayer. I stroked his fluffy hair softly while he let out little snores. He looked so freaking cute. I kissed him on the forehead and smiled to myself, thanking Allah for bringing him into my life.

It was because of him, I started to explore myself.

***°***

T

aehyung giggling on bed

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14.8K 1K 11
1. In a war-torn era, Taehyung and Seokjin find love. 2. BTS need to get enough footage for their new show - In The Soop. Despite all that, Seokjin w...
262K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
118K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
904 32 24
"Oh yeah? You sound like the only thing you ever do is look at me. You should get a new hobby, Taehyung." "No, I don't think I will. I enjoy this hob...