The Proposed Deal

Per remixthestory

/BOOK 1 - PROPOSAL SERIES/ ••• "Your body language says you're enjoying yourself" Leo chuckled still glancing... Més

◍ Prologue
◍ I. Coffee
◍ II. Familia
◍ III. Spesh
◍ IV. Girls
◍ V. Best Bud
◍ VI. Shower
◍ VII. Los Cielos
◍ VIII. Deal
◍ IX. Morning
◍ X. Eye roll
◍ XI. Stunts
◍ XIII. Risk
◍ XIV. Drive
◍ XV. Colors
◍ XVI. Volley Ball
◍ XVII. Elisa
◍ XVIII. Plans
◍ XIX. Dress
◍ XX. Idol
◍ XXI. Alcohol
◍ XXII. Host
◍ XXIII. Gaze
◍ XXIV. Shopping
◍ XXV. Burst
◍ XXVI. Metanoia
◍ XXVII. Football
◍ XXVIII. Kiss
◍ XXIX. Bracelet
◍ XXX. Fire
◍ XXXI. Waves
◍ XXXII. Broken
◍ XXXIII. Worth
◍ XXXIV. One
◍ XXXV. Punch
◍ XXXVI. Love
◍ XXXVII. Carnations
◍ XXXVIII. Mess
◍ XXXIX. Gala
◍ XL. Cariño
◍ XLI. Panic
◍ XLII. Time
◍ XLIII. Thunder
◍ XLIII. Wedding
◍ XLIV. Moon
◍ XLV. Epilogue
Book II
Book III

◍ XII. Men

956 73 0
Per remixthestory

//Restaurant Cocila, Miami

Leo never felt so much anger, not when Ramona broke off the engagement did he get so angry, not when he messed up his first deal, not when he lost a football team spot in university days, never he felt his insides burning but today.

Never before today! 

This woman whom he met just yesterday messed his head, pulling the superwoman stunt, sprinting on the roads, grabbing that kid and her puppy, he had nearly got his heart in a frenzy.

What if some car hit her?
What if she got hurt?
What if...

"Enough Leo, stop making situations" He shook all his thoughts off, glaring at the back of this wight, Why did he meet her in this entire world?  He asked god, pushing his head back, looking at the blazing ball of light, His eyes twitched even with his shades on.

"Thank you so much" he heard the lady speaking "I don't know what would have happened.."

Exactly, What if something happened to both this vexatious woman and the kid, can't this lady be more careful with her kid?
Why in the world people do not care about their responsibilities? Just why? 

"No, Nothing would have happened," Aish assured, he could hear her small smile in her voice,

Great this woman has the nerve to smile after putting him in so much anger?

"You need to calm down, Leo" He took some deep breaths, his jaws were aching now.

Aish turned to look at him, a flicker of fear crossed her eyes, seeing around, she grabbed his hand, warm hands engulfing his and his eyes moving to her palm, then she started walking, making him follow her.

"What do you think you are doing ?" Words came colder than he wanted, seeing her gulp he decided to tone down himself, and his anger.

"Ca....can we go in and talk?" She stammered, nodding to her, he took the lead, walking faster than he intended to.

"Thank goodness I decided on sneakers" He heard her mutter some words, and he turned to look at her for an explanation but she shook her head in negative immediately. Realizing the fast strides he was forcing her to take, he slowed down a little for her not to run.

He entered the brown gates, straight to the reception desk, nodding at the greeting from the man, his mind now cleared from the fogging anger but soon came back. The man had his gaze on Aishwarya, longer than needed.

This man...

"Eyes up here" Leo glared at the man who looked like a thief caught. "Your manager won't be happy to hear about you eyeing My girl"

The man uttered some words apologizing but Leo had his eyes shooting daggers at him. Can he punch him hard without making in the news? He wondered.

He felt Aish slightly jumping by his side, realizing his hand on her waist, which instinctively made his way there, he wanted to pull it back but a voice interrupted his movement.

"I'm glad you moved on, Leo."

Leo snapped his head at the entrance, his eyes resting on the same face he saw yesterday on the magazine cover page, with the same asshole, she had her arms wrapped around.

Standing before him were Ramona Montiel and Sean Morris, dressed as usual in their best Fashionably designed outfits. Ramona had her passive face on, giving out nothing in her mind, and Sean, the butt face smirking at him, his upper arm held by Ramona.

"Ramona" Leo muttered at her who walked towards them, turning fully to face her. He again placed his hand on Aish's waist, this time knowingly. He could see the confused blue eyes from his peripheral but her face gave out nothing, the stoic business face she pulled had him smirking, whatever she did before, this face got her all the browny points. 

"Leo, how are you doing?" Ramona asked, eyeing Aish who stood near him, her gaze lingering on her waist, rather than his hand.

"Better," he chipped out looking at Aish who was observing the exchange, he glanced at her and smiled "Better than I have ever been."

"So nice to hear that," She nodded, trying to make the conversation, her words measured.
Turning to Aish, she asked Leo "Won't you introduce me to her ?"

"Do you deserve it?" Leo asked sneeringly.

Ramona's face slowly lost its color.

"Leo means who won't know you, You have your face almost everywhere. You look nothing less than a celebrity, not that you are not, in that perfect summer dress you are wearing." Aish tried saving the situation "I'm Aishwarya, Aishwarya Joshi. It is pleasure meeting you in person." She stretched her hand out for Ramona.

Shaking her hand "Thank you, I am Ramona Montiel." she said.

"I know," Aishwarya confirmed smiling, he had almost bet that she lied perfectly.

Seeing the women shaking hands, Leo glanced at Aish who was giving a wide smile to Ramona, he glanced at Sean who had his eyes fixed on Aish, this asshole.

"I don't appreciate you staring at my girlfriend, Sean." Leo seethed, his eyes shooting daggers at him. The clouds of anger lingered in his tone. "Better keep your eyes up here or you losing your limbs will not be on me."

What's with guys staring at my girl?

Your girl? Really Leonardo?

"Sean" Ramona whispered in disbelief, looking at him, his face flustered, eyes quickly shifted to Ramona.

"I wasn't..." he started but was cut off as the waitress walked towards them, Ramona gave him the look to save his explanation for later.

"Good afternoon sir, your table for 1:30 is ready." Waitress announced to Leo who turned slightly to show his attention, acknowledging her he turned to Aish.

"Finally, I was starving" Aish commented.

"Come" He invited Aish, walking towards the doors the waitress used before.

"Ever punctual Leo is late, It's a first" Ramona commented making him freeze on his spot. She inclined her head towards the side, giving him a smile "Table for 1:30 and Leo heading towards it after long 28 minutes? Change is for good you." She said looking straight at Aish.

Leo opened his mouth but was shut as Aish's hand landed on his chest, half hugging him. "I know right? Him waiting for me makes me feel I'm worth it, though I still feel guilty for making him wait some times." Aish gave her the best smile, not seeming guilty at all.

"Ofcourse! You're worth my time unlike some," Leo remarked, glancing at Ramona who had her passive face, turning to glance at Aish who looked surprised at his sudden announcement but covered it with her smirk. The same she gave him before, the glimmering eyes and her pink lips formed into a perfect curve.
Great! Now you define smiles, Leo.

"You don't mind me being late?" She asked smugly.

"I thought you were starving." He narrowed his eyes, keeping the exchange playful.

"I still am" She grinned, turning towards the audience "It was nice to meet you...two" She added glaring at the man in front.  

"Same here," Ramona chipped, passing a nod in return and a forced curve. Her gaze traveled from Aish to her hand in his, His face and again his hand, their fingers entwined together like a perfect puzzle fit.

Leo pressed his lips to stop the smirk, walking inside, following the waitress, he excused themselves from a staring Ramona who looked at them in disbelief, anger, and confusion.

Turning his back, staring at the tables, a smirk paved its way to Leo, the glass cabin reflecting the lobby, the woman he have been engaged to for a year back with questions clear on her face, her eyes betraying the passive face, fingers clutching her golden clutch.

It's just the start Señorita Montiel.

I know I should go and die somewhere because I'm acting too lazy to write and update.

Well, I was not able to find a good picture for the chapter banner hence, you all weren't getting updates but Now I'm not gonna sleep around.

I'm going to make a Pinterest Search 🤭🤭

I know I'm ranting but I can't help it so yeah 🤪

Keep voting and Commenting

IT MAKES MY DAY!!!!!!

See y'all soon.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

266K 1.4K 7
This is a raw, unedited version of the story. he fully edited, better version of this book is now available on Kindle. https://www.amazon.com/Shriya...
Warm Winters Per Anonymous

Literatura romàntica

56.3K 2.4K 65
𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 ; 𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 ---•-- -- --- --- -• □■ Zeeshant Mehra, the owner and CEO of India's one and only money-making company. Col...
76.3K 4K 32
❝ Roses are dead, love is fake, weddings are basically funerals with cake. ❞ Meet Akriti Marwaha, a gynecologist who loves to always keep her family...
741K 45.2K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...