Just another streamer (A Corp...

By kelliegirl98

Amelia gets dumped by her boyfriend of 2 years and ends up moving all the way to Los Angeles to live closer t... More

chapt 1
chapt 2
chapt 3
Chapt 4
Chapt 5
chapt 6
Chapt 7
Chapt 8
Chapt 9
Chapt 10
Chapt 11
Chapt 12
Chapt 13
Chapt 14
Chapt 15
Chapt 16
Chapt 17
Chapt 18
Chapt 19
Chapt 20
Chapt 21
Chapt 22
Chapt 23
Chapt 24

Chapt 25: Final

4.1K 95 27
By kelliegirl98

Really hope you've enjoyed reading this story, it's been about 12 hours since I finished the 24th chapter and I've decided to write another story about a different person, I'll announce it at the end of this chapter. It will not have anything to do with this story what's so ever as I am shit at remembering situations and names. Remember the people in this story are humans (aside from Amelia she's not real) and to respect them! And lol Um anyways enjoy this last chapter it'll be crazy
________________________________________________

The week before Christmas

This year we're doing another white elephant at the offlinetv house with everyone from last year plus a few others. Rae, Janet, toast, Yvonne, poki, Leslie, Edison, Scarra, lily, Michael and sykkuno came in from Vegas and is staying in the otv house until after New Years. I've only been streaming a few days a week since we had decided to take the break from the relationship, only my roommates know about it and they haven't said anything, we've been acting normal when we play among us with everyone. It's been really difficult being away from him and not talking everyday, but I'm going over tomorrow before the drunk among us stream.

We're currently waiting for Yvonne, Leslie and Edison to show up. This year I got a set of mason jars, ice trays and a Keurig with reusable k-cups. We weren't given a set price and what we can't go over so I went subtle, lots of us like coffee so anyone can get it. I sit with Janet and Rae with my legs crossed "you doing ok?" Janet asks. I nod shrugging "yeah I'll be ok, I'm talking to him tomorrow" I whisper. She nods "good good, you telling him?" She asks. I sigh nodding "yeah it's the right thing to do he deserves to know" I reply. "Know what?" Rae asks.

I sigh "I was pregnant when I got into the crash and I lost it in the hospital before they called you" I tell her. She pouts "really? Are you doing ok?" She asks. I run my hand through my hair "I lost 2 before so I knew what was coming and I knew I'd lose it if I hadn't gotten in the crash" I reply. She rubs my shoulder "you need to tell him, I can tell you're bottling it up he'll understand" she says. I nod rubbing my face "I will tomorrow, he deserves to know I should've told him that night" I whisper. Leslie, Yvonne and Edison come through the front door carrying their presents.

They put them in the pile then join everyone in the living room area. They start the filming and toast and Scarra explain what's going on. "A few of these humans were here last year so they know what's about to go down, we've all picked a number and will go one by one" Scarra says. We start up with Rae and move on. I stay pretty quiet until it's my turn and until my present is picked.

This new year is going to be for growth. We're going to be moving down the street at the beginning of February so I'm looking forward to getting rid of things I don't need or use anymore and getting more things. We're setting up the current living room couch and the basement couch up in the new basement since its bigger. All the rooms are about the same size and they're all over the house. I'm taking the basement room, Rae's taking the one in the opposite corner upstairs on the top floor and Celine's taking the one directly above the living room, Janet's taking the only room on the main floor and imane's taking the other room in the basement.

About 2 hours later we're headed home with our gifts. Yvonne ended up with my gift, she was fighting for it hard which will make for a good video for otv. I ended up getting Leslie's gift, she got a weighted blanket, fluffy socks and hot chocolate mix. I fought for it hard but in the end I got it from toast. We get home and bring our presents to our rooms, I sit on my bed for a bit thinking about what I'm going to talk to corpse about tomorrow.

The girls and I sit watching greys anatomy and eating pizza for the rest of the night. We're all kind of tired of socializing for the day so we're pretty quiet and I'm texting back and forth with corpse. Throughout the last month and a halfish I haven't stopped loving him, I'm still madly in love with him and I'm 100% past the trials and court dates. I'm looking forward to potentially ending our break early tomorrow and telling him about losing the baby.

_____________

Next day

I look at corpse sitting next to him "so what did you want to talk about?" He asks looking a bit concerned. I grab his hands "I've been through more that I let on and I didn't tell you what fully happened in the crash" I confess. He nods raising his eyebrows "ok? What's going on?" He asks. I let out a deep breath "I was 5 weeks pregnant when I got in the crash" I tell him feeling the weight lift off my shoulders. He lets go of my hands and rests his hand on my cheek "why didn't you tell me? I would've ended the break and be there like a boyfriend should" he asks. I sigh "I knew I was pregnant, I knew I would've lost it eventually because that's what happens when I've got a hostile uterus so I didn't tell you and I'm sorry I didn't" I answer.

He nods rubbing his forehead "I'm not mad, I'm just upset" he says. I sigh pouting "I'm sorry, I just really needed time and I should've told you sooner, I love you I can't be away from you" I whisper. He rubs my face with his thumb "it's ok baby girl" he says. I lay my head on his chest and he rubs my cheek kissing the top of my head as we talk it out and agree on ending break and celebrating our one year together. We both learnt that we can't be away from each other and that we're better together. I'm sure our fans will notice something.

"Are we going to tell the fans? I know they've been wondering why I've been gone" I ask. He shrugs "if you want, as long as they know we're together and we love eachother they've grown to love us together" he jokes. I roll my eyes smiling "you're a dork, I love you" I whisper. He smiles "love you too" he says. We talk for a bit before I head home for the stream "ah shit I've gotta go to the liquor store first" I pout. He chuckles "FaceTime me on the way so I know you're safe" he says. I pout "you're sweet, ok I'll call when I've left the parking lot" I tell him. He nods pecking my lips and I hug him tightly.

I peck him again before heading down to the parking lot, he gave me my key again and it was sitting right at the entrance where I had left it. I drive out of the parking lot and start calling him on FaceTime, we talk about what we're aiming towards in the future in regards to streaming and our relationship. We both don't want to get married unless one of us gets really sick then we will for insurance purposes.

After running in and talking with him in there I get back in my car and drive the 5 minutes home. "Ok I'm home babe, I'll see you in the lobby" I let him know. He nods taking a sip of wine "okay bub love you" he says. I smile "love you too" I blow him a kiss and hang up a bit after. I head inside and they're sipping wine waiting for me to get home and they all sit up when I walk in. "Well?" Janet asks. I smile "we're back together! We're continuing where we left off and celebrating our one year on the 7th" I tell them. They all stand up happily pulling me in for a group hug.

We turn off the tv, grab our drinks and head off to our rooms to stream. It's Rae, poki, Janet, Brooke, toast, sykkuno, Ludwig, corpse, Jack and myself. We're all drinking something, so far we're all pretty tipsy. After setting everything up and starting pre stream I read through chat. "Yes we're doing a drunk proximity chat among us, today there is valkyrae, pokimane, xchocobars aka Janet, brookab, disguised toast, sykkuno, Ludwig, jacksepticeye, and my boyfriend corpse husband" i answer.

The lobby doesn't start for another 20 minutes so I just sit here answering questions. "Why haven't I been streaming more than twice a week? Um that's simple a few things were going on in my personal life and now that it's over I can talk about it, my ex boyfriend Jared was stalking me and I had a restraining order against him and he choked me at a club while I was there with my friends and these last couple months we've been having court date after court date to convict him, now that it is over he is in prison for hopefully the rest of his damn life" I confess. The chat goes crazy insulting him and I laugh a bit.

"The other thing? Oh uh well I talked with him so he's fine with it, corpse and I broke up BUT we're back together now, we had taken a break so I can go through the trials and he can get his health a bit restored we still love eachother a lot, we still talked and now we're back together, I'm going to be doing another like sit down stream in a couple days to explain in more depth and more on why I was gone because there's more and I just don't want pity or anything" I explain. I notice they're in the call so I join in and unmute them.

They're still talking so I wait a bit "aye everyone I'm here" I pipe in. I look around the lobby and corpse isn't in yet "where's corpse?" They ask. "Oh let me call him, he was doin some pre drinking when I had left earlier" I let them know. They go quiet and I call him. "Hey what up baby" he greets. I blush lightly "where are you babe? We're waiting in the lobby" I ask. "Oh shit my bad i'll be on in a minute" he replies. I laugh slightly "okay babe" I reply. "Love you beautiful" he replies. I go quiet and smile "love you too" I reply. I hang up and everyone in chat is going nuts talking about how cute we are.

Everyone in the lobby heard it since its proximity chat. "That's cute" Brooke comments. I smile "he's the cutest" I reply. They awe again and I smile shaking my head. A couple minutes pass and he pops on "hey can you hear me?" He asks moving his character around. "Yeah we can hear you" Rae replies. Everyone's quiet then sykkuno pipes in "so uh corpse you're a softy" he says. I let out a laugh and everyone else is laughing a bit "you heard that?" He asks. I laugh slightly "yeah they could hear you sorry bub" I reply. He chuckles a bit embarrassed "all good" he replies. We start playing and I immediately get imposter with Brooke.

The games goes smoothly and we somehow win without getting voted off. "Nice one teammate" I say. She laughs and we move around the lobby, "what's everyone drinking?" Lud asks. "I've got whiteclaws and vodka" Brooke answers. "beer" toast answers. "I've got some beer and fire ball" Jack says after taking a sip. "And fireball damn Jack" I comment. Everyone laughs "I was gradually sipping on wine earlier now I've got beer" corpse says after burping slightly. Janet, poki, Rae and I were drinking the same now we've all got different drinks.

"I pre drank with wine now I have an ounce of vodka with 7up and a black cherry whiteclaw on the side for after" I say looking to the side. "Ooh yum" Brooke laughs slightly. "Uh yeah a few of us pre drank some wine, I've got hard cider" rae says. "Sykkuno what are you drinking?" I ask. "Oh uh same as you" he replied. He's real quiet when he's drank a bit it's quite funny. "I've got whiteclaws too" poki says. "Wine" Janet says. The host starts the game and we play for a few hours, this is our second or third drunk among us.

____________________

This Christmas we pretty much did what we did last year, and stayed home together and celebrated quietly. We exchanged presents and had a nice dinner, corpse came over and celebrated with us and gave us each a present or two. He's so sweet I'm so happy and lucky to have him. My lights recently stopped working as well so he got me a set of new lights and set them up for me right after. "Now your quality is better" he jokes. I roll my eyes hugging him "thank you bub" I whisper. He rubs my back "you're welcome babe" he replies.

It's now New Year's Eve, nobodies planned or decided to go to a New Year's Eve party this year so instead of that we're going to be playing drunk among us until well past midnight. Corpse is coming over after to watch a movie and just spend the first night of this next year together. It's what we did this time last year and we weren't together yet. I don't think he's going to be drinking but if he is he's probably ubering over.

Tonight's lobby is: Rae, Janet, Brooke, Leslie, Jack, sykkuno, toast, corpse, and Edison, towards the end I think Brooke and jack are both going and Jodi and John are replacing them since jacks in a different time zone and Brooke has plans for chess.

Rae, Janet and I stand in the kitchen talking and eating some pre-stream food and having some drinks. "Tonight should be fun" I wiggle my eyebrows. "You're just excited to spend time with corpse after" Rae jokes. I roll my eyes "it's been awhile ok we were apart for what seems like forever, I never wanna do that again" I defend myself. They both sip their wine not saying a word. "You being safe?" Janet asks. "Yes, condoms break and sometimes the pill isn't accurate" I answer.

With the endometriosis I never even thought that I could get pregnant, I am on the pill and sometimes I double them because I'm just that forgetful. I really should go to the doctor to get a checkup. "It's also super difficult for me to get pregnant in the first place so I was shocked when I saw that yes on the test but I just knew it wasn't going to make it" I add. They nod understanding "do you want kids in the future?" Rae asks. I shrug "I don't know, I'm only 23 there's years for my uterus to decompose even more" I answer being honest.

"Do you think corpse wants kids?" Janet asks. I shrug again "I'm not sure, we haven't talked about it quite yet but we agreed to not get married unless one of us is severely sick considering our commitment issues" I say. They raise their eyebrows sort of suprised "really?" Rae asks. I nod shrugging "I don't see that as a problem really, that way if we have kids and we fall out of love we wouldn't have to go through the whole legal divorce thing" I say. "Oh yeah that makes sense" Janet says. I nod since she understands, she did date toast for a hot minute.

We finish eating then head to our rooms for pre stream and setting up. We start the actual lobby in about an hour so I can go through Reddit recap or telling them more on why I was gone for so long. I've been procrastinating the stream and explaining everything so today is the day I do that. Once I'm set up I finish texting corpse, he's either pre drinking or prestream napping. I tweet out the link and that I'm pre streaming then I wait a bit for people to join. Soon enough theres a few thousand people watching.

I read a few comments here and there before starting to talk "ok so awhile ago I had talked about wanting to do an explanation on why I was gone for so long and not streaming as much" I start off. "If you watched my stream from a week before Christmas I had told you about my ex and him stalking me AND corpse and I taking a break but that we're back together, but I also got into a car crash and broke my wrist" I continue holding up my wrist. They all talk about how they hope I'm doing ok. I think for about a minute trying to think of what to say exactly.

"Corpse and I talked about it and he agreed that I should tell you what's going on and what happened, it's nothing to do with our relationship but he knew what was happening, I have endometriosis so it makes it hard to conceive babies and we were fortunate enough to conceive without even trying and when I got into the crash I lost it, I was about 5 weeks" I tell them being 100% honest. I look through the chat and lots of them are hoping I'm ok and telling me that they were worried about me.

I pop into discord and see that everyone's in there even already even corpse. "Um yeah thanks for all the wishes, I have grieved and I just want to spend time with my friends and my mans" I tell them. "Oh I was watching your stream amelia, I'm sorry you were going through that" Brooke says. I pout "thank you Brooke, not many people knew i tend to keep stuff like that to myself" I reply. "Corpse husband was almost corpse dad" Jack pipes in. Corpse chuckles "alright Jack that was a dad joke" he says. I laugh slightly "that was bad" I tell him.

We start the game and spend hours playing. Right at midnight our game ends and we're waiting in the lobby again. "Corpse come here" I say. "What?" He asks moving his bean to mine. "Mwa kisses" I say. Everyone laughs but there 2 other couples with us. "Oh it's midnight! Happy new year!" Rae says excitedly. "Happy new year" we say together. The couples get all cute for a hot minute aside for corpse and I. "Alright I'm starting it" toast says. Janet laughs slightly "you sound lonely toast" she jokes.

Everyone laughs and he sarcastically laughs and I get imposter with Leslie. It's just the two of us faking tasks "let's leave corpse and Edison then it'll be us 4 and someone else at the end" she suggests. "Yeah good idea" I giggle and we move on killing one by one and not getting any suses thrown our way and our plan working perfectly. "You sneaky!" Rae shouts. I laugh hearing her from her room raging "I can hear you from your room Rae" I let her know. "Oh shit" she says quieting down.

We finish after the next round. Not everyone was drinking tonight, I'm not sure if course did or not. "Alright well happy new year everyone lets hope 2022 is a great year, I will be back with another stream sometime in the next week probably a morning hafu lobby and then valorant with Rae" I say reading comments and then ending chat a few minutes later. While I'm saying goodbye corpse calls and I answer muting myself "hey babe you on your way?" I ask. "Uh yeah I'm ubering over since I drank, you're not done stream are you?" He asks. I laugh slightly "not yet I was about to end it" I reply. "Haha alright uber here I'll be there in like 15" he says. "Ok love you" I say unmuting myself then hanging up.

"Umm that was corpse anyways I'll see you guys over on Twitter and then on stream soon love you!" I say ending stream. I turn everything for stream off then go on Twitter, tons of clips from tonight's stream are all over Twitter. A few of corpse talking to his chat about me. He's so darn sweet. I click on one to listen in "uh yeah Amelia's fucking awesome I'm glad you guys love her too" he says. I smile biting the inside of my lip and liking the tweet. I go through more while waiting for him to get here.

About 10 minutes later I head into the kitchen with my glasses and any cans or other dishes from my room. I had grabbed some snacks earlier while everyone was going to the bathroom or grabbing more drinks. While I'm loading up the dishwasher he knocks on the front door. Poki gets up from the couch "it's corpse" she shouts closing the door. "I'm in the kitchen babe" I shout. I can hear him laugh slightly and I finish loading it when I feel his hands wrap around my waist Fromm behind, it's refreshing feeling his hands.

I turn in his arms and rest my hand on his chest, he's wearing his mask and eyepatch again and I rest my one hand on his face "I missed you" I say. His cheeks rise and I can tell he's smiling "I missed you" he says back. After cleaning up the kitchen a bit more we head to my room, I really should start going through everything but not tonight. "I don't want a hangover so I should shower" I say. He nods "okay I'll join you then" he says with my back towards him. I turn back towards him and he's got his mask, eyepatch and shirt all off while his jeans remain on.

"Staring is rude" he jokes. I roll my eyes looking him over again "I can't help it!" I pout. He chuckles and I smile hugging him "you're adorable" he says quietly. I blush softly and look up at him "I saw what you said, someone posted it on Twitter" I whisper. He chuckles embarrassed "hey it was sweet, you're awesome too" I say. He rubs my back and we head into my bathroom, I sit on the counter while we brush our teeth. A few weeks into everyone knowing that we're together I got him his own toothbrush for here, I've got one at his too. We're playing one of my late night playlists when agoraphobic comes on, he looks over at me and I smile "what? It's a good song" I giggle.

He chuckles kissing the top of my head "I'm glad you like it" he replies. I smile and it goes to Ariana grande and I start singing a bit and he smiles watching. "its been like 2 years since she released this album and it still slaps" I say after it goes to the next song. He nods agreeing and I rinse out my mouth while he starts the shower getting it to the perfect temperature. I hop off the counter striping the clothes off of me feeling relieved and getting in behind him. I put my head against his back hugging him from behind "I've missed this, I love you so so much" I whisper.

I hear him let out a deep breath "I love you" he replies. I smile moving my head and he turns around, his curly hair getting in his face, I giggle slightly and he smiles moving it so I can see his beautiful honey eyes. They swept me in right away making me fall deeply in love with him, not just that his laugh, his humour and he's gone through so much and I'm so glad he's still here.

We switch where were standing and I turn my back towards him and he starts rubbing the shampoo into my hair giving me a beautiful scalp massage. His hands too. I can't count the times that he's been playing with my hair or giving me scalp massages when I've got headaches and I've fallen asleep. "Mmmm babe I'll fall asleep" I moan out. He chuckles turning me around and rinsing all the shampoo out "want me to brush it?" He asks. I bite my lip and nod slightly "yeah it gets pretty tangled, try conditioner and then combing it" I reply.

He helps me with it since its so long then while its up in a bun soaking up the conditioner I wash my front while he's rubbing the soap all over my back rubbing the knots out a bit. "Thank you" I whisper. I pulled something in my back earlier so that felt really nice. He kisses my neck a bit "you're welcome" he replies. We switch up and I help him wash his hair then rub his back with soap admiring any tiny moles or dimples. "Baby?" He asks. "Yeah?" I ask. "You good?" He asks. I smile "yeah baby, I'm good, are you good?" I ask. He turns around lifting me up "I'm happier now" he says pushing me against the wall with my legs wrapped around him.

I let out a laugh "you did that so effortlessly" I comment. He chuckles and I smile looking into his eyes, right now I just know he's my soulmate. I knew within the first couple months and this right now even after a year is perfect and bright, it's a nice beautiful sunny morning after a rough night of rain and thunder, we both love rain a lot but the sunny days are nice too. "You're not even heavy babe" he comments. "But your arm" I pout. He shrugs and I sigh "babe put me down I don't want to hurt you" I tell him. He sighs putting me down but still towering over me.

We finish the staring with a kiss and he turns the water off while I wrap a towel around me then I hand him one. "Thanks" he says. I nod and dry my hair with another towel, he's got his wrapped around his waist "I've got one of your shirts in the drawer if you want it, or a pair of sweat pants" I say. He nods and we head back into my room, I hand him both a shirt and sweat pants he's left here to him. When he's over we usually lounge around in pjs watching tv or playing video games.

Thankfully I've sobered up a bit since the end of stream, although I wasn't even that drunk to begin with. I throw on one of my oversized shirts and get in bed cuddling up with him. He pulls me in wrapping his arm around my waist and rubbing my stomach "there was a tiny baby in there" he says. I close my eyes pouting slightly "I know, I'm sorry I didn't tell you" I reply. "I get it babe" he says.

_______________

2 days later

I hadn't gone to the doctor since losing the baby so I'm not even sure how my body is doing. So while corpse and I are out going to his doctors so he can get shots in his muscles for pain relief, he said we should go to my doctors as well. I decided to wear a mask with him incase any potential fans saw us and noticed me then put 2 and 2 together. We don't spend a long time in his office so to reward us I go through the Starbucks drive thru getting us both coffees. "What if you need to get surgery?" He asks. I grab his hand "babe I'll be fine, I had one at 16 after getting diagnosed" I tell him.

We get in fairly quickly then I take my mask off once were in a room. He sits quietly beside me and my new obgyn comes in, I've seen her a couple times since moving to la so this isn't new. "Amelia nice to see you, who's this?" She asks. "Oh uh my boyfriend" I reply. He waves keeping quiet and she nods slowly "alright what are you here for today?" She asks. I hadn't seen her since I got the pregnancy confirmation "I'm just here to make sure everything's working properly after losing the baby" I answer.

She nods and does a ultrasound "you've got a few nodes on your uterus, there's a couple big ones as well so what I'm going to do is book a morning for you to come in and get those looked at, if we can we'll burn them then hopefully in the future you'll be able to conceive with no problem" she says. I nod looking at the screen, my third time having to see an empty uterus after a miscarriage and it hurts. The second one was happening while I was streaming, I could feel the cramps and I had to make it seem like I was ok.

I met Rae and otv crew about a month after it happening, that felt like so long ago it's insane. I wouldn't be here without them or the fans and I'm so thankful for them. "Thank you, would I be able to freeze my eggs?" I ask. She nods "yeah yeah that's an option, it's better if the eggs are fertilized so that there's time" she replies then slightly looks over at corpse. I try not to giggle "I think this is where you come in babe" I joke. He chuckles "right right, um if it helps them flourish then sure I'm down" he says.

"If that's the case I'd want them to have your eyes" I say. I can tell he's smiling and I smile turning back to the doctor "you two are very cute, alright I'll send you home with all the instructions and we'll book you in for as soon as possible" she says then she turns to corpse. "If you two decide on freezing the embryos then you'll have to come as well to do your business in a cup to get your swimmers" she tells him. I try not to laugh at her wording. I wipe off my stomach and we head back to the front desk.

Thankfully there aren't many people waiting to see the doctor. They ignore him wearing a mask keeping in their business. Once we've booked the appointment we head back to the car, "wanna grab something to eat? Drive thru then mine?" I ask. "Or mine, we won't be interrupted" he wiggles his eyebrows. "Ah you're so smooth, alright we'll go to yours" I give in. While I'm driving around were trying to figure out what to get, "chipotle?" He asks. "Sure wanna do a pick up order so we don't have to go in" I ask. He chuckles "on it babe" he says.

Ah yes he knows me so well. He's so perfect.

_________________

We've now been together a year, a damn year. This morning we joined hafu's morning lobby, it's now noon and we're now both out of the game waiting for the 3pm lobby he created. He's napping and I've gone to the gym and came back home while he's still napping. I just know he's going to wake up 10 minutes before were suppose to play and not have his stream ready.

I believe the lobby tonight is : Rae, ash, Halsey, Jodi and I, sykkuno, toast, Jack, corpse and MGK weirdly enough. I'm not even surprised he got Halsey and MGK to both join. They've both been busy with music, halseys been busy being a wonderful mom (ahhh I'm so happy for her!!) and releasing music and colson has been busy with music as well. It'll be my first time talking to either of them voice to voice and I'm excited as heck. I've been a fan of Halsey for years and in the last few years I've been a fan of MGK.

At about 1 I lay down for about an hour so I'm not completely exhausted during tonight's stream. It's now 2:15 and I'm finally setting up stream, I'm about 5,000 followers away from 1million. It's been an insane year and a half I'm so thankful for everyone. I've been streaming for almost 5 years now, and I'm so thankful for everyone. There's about 40 minutes until the lobby starts so I sit reading chat responding to comments and donations and subs. "I'm probably going to have a live following counter in the corner incase I hit 1mill" I let them know.

They ask a ton of questions and I answer a few before joining the discord call. "Hey everyone!" I greet feeling happy. So far it's Rae, ash, Jodi, toast, and sykkuno. "Corpse just woke up a few minutes ago so he should be joining soon" I let them know. "Uh hey everyone" a new voice greets. Colson freaking baker. "Hey" everyone greets. "Uh what do you want us to call you? Colson? Kells? MGK?" I ask. He chuckles "either one is fine" he replies. Corpse joins a few seconds later "oh he's here already, sorry for being late" he says. "Your wonderful girlfriend said that you were sleeping like 10 minutes ago" Rae jokes.

I giggle slightly "well I'm not wrong, he was" I defend. He chuckles "it's all good, Halsey should be joining soon" he says. I mute my self for a second "okay I'm going to try not to fan girl, I've been a fan of hers for YEARS! So this is going to be interesting" I tell the chat. "Um I don't think she's streaming so I guess you're just stuck with me" I joke. Everyone's laughing and then she joins. "Hey everyone it's nice to play with you all" she greets. "Uh h-hi" Rae greets. She's been a fan too so she's nervous "oh you're valkyrae, it's nice to meet you" she replies. Rae's muted but I can hear her fangirling in her room "Rae just to let you know I can hear you" I warn her.

Everyone laughs and I giggle. "Hi Halsey it's nice to meet you" I greet her. "Oh you too Amelia, I've seen a lot about you on Twitter" she replies. "What really?" I ask. "Oh yes, corpse fans love you" she says. "As they should" corpse says. I smile trying not to laugh "well then" I say. We move on from introductions and the game starts. I believe this lobby is going to create a lot of memories and memes.

We play for about 4 hours before halsey and MGK both have to go then jack, ash, toast leave. "Wanna play valorant?" Rae asks. "Oooh sure!" I answer. Jodi, sykkuno and then corpse all wanna join in. We leave the among us lobby and switch over to valorant. I occasionally look over at the follower counter not seeing as much progress as I thought. While we're waiting for the game to start I look at my chat when suddenly 'LUDWIG RAID' oh god lud.

"Damn it ludwig what are you doing?" I ask shocked. I notice him streaming and I click and he's watching me stream. "Hey everyone go follow amelia shes almost at 1 million twitch followers please help her get there" he tells them. My eyes widen and I look over at the counter. Theres now 1,000 until 1 mil. The game starts and I focus on that but also have lud in the background talking to me. I kill someone and then a donation pops up. 500 gift subs. "Ludwig on god what are you doing?" I ask. "What's going on amelia?" Rae asks. "Ludwig has raided my stream and donated 500 gift subs" I reply before dying.

We've been playing for about an hour "Amelia!" Lud says. Oh shit he's back. "Yes lud?" I ask. "You just hit 1 mill" he tells me. "Oh shit oh my god, Ludwig thank you! Um everyone that's here because of lud thank you for following me and everyone that's been here since the beginning thank you so much it's been a wild 4 or 5 years and I'm excited for the future" I thank them while playing still. We play for another 20 minutes before we all leave. I sit talking for a couple minutes, Luds fans still sticking around. "Wow um I've been streaming for I'm not even sure how long anymore and today's stream was one of my favs, thank you to Ludwig, valkyrae, pokimane, Jack, toast, ash, Leslie, Brooke, sykkuno, Tina, Jodi, John, pewdiepie, Janet, Celine, lily, Michael, Scarra, Yvonne, Edison and my amazing boyfriend corpse and all of their communities for welcoming me into the streaming world with open arms and being so nice I couldn't have done it without you, I love you all so so much" I thank everyone again. I finish up and nod stream then go to Luds stream for a bit.

Corpse calls me right after "I have an ice cream cake being delivered to your house in an hour, I'll be there in 25 with wine and chipotle and extra Chips and guac" he starts. "Mmm that sounds amazing babe, I will see you in 25" I reply. "Love you" he replies. "Love you too" I respond. We end the call and I quickly hop in the shower shaving every part of my body besides my head then I quickly wash my hair then dry myself off. With my robe on I pluck my eyebrows and then blow dry my hair as quick as I can. After getting my face beautiful I run into my closet finding my lace body suit and putting it on. To make sure I'm not sus I put on sweats and a hoodie then go to the living room area.

It's not long before he's here and we're eating while watching tv. After we head to my room closing the door and putting on some music. The next few hours are spent wrapped in each others limbs and getting sweaty. Ah what an anniversary. Thankfully nobody heard us. I think pokis still streaming valorant or chess but her rooms the furthest from mine. "The cake" he says after. "Oh shit" I say sitting up. I throw on a shirt and shorts "I should go check on it" I say. He throws his sweats on and we head to the kitchen. Rae's chatting with Leslie who's come over, "well well well love birds" she says. I roll my eyes and see that they're taking bites of the cake with their forks.

"Hey that's my cake" I pout. Rae rolls her eyes handing me another fork "congrats on 1 mill" Leslie says. I smile "thank you, I couldn't have done it without you guys" I reply. She side hugs me and I smile looking over at corpse. He's put his mask on but kept his shirt off. Weird but I won't put it past him. "And you! It's your anniversary isn't it?" Rae asks looking between us. We both nod and I smile "yeah 1 year" I answer going back to standing with him. He wraps his arm around my waist hugging me and rubbing my shoulder "it's been crazy" he comments. I nod agreeing "yes I agree" I whisper.

________________________

Mid-March

We're now at 14 months I think but today we're going to Anthony Padilla's studio to film a video for his channel. He's interviewing YouTube/streamer couples. We're the first couple today we've got about an hour and a half of talking and answering fan questions. He drives us there and we sneak in not seeing many people, in the room it's us 2, Anthony and his girlfriend mykie so corpse feels comfortable. Mykie will be acting camera women for us today.

The four of us talk for a few minutes "so I'll do what I did last time and cover your face with an icon, then with Amelia I'll let me see her face" Anthony lets us know. We both laugh and nod sitting down across from him. Corpse has his mask on and I'm next to him holding his hand with my legs crossed. Anthony starts the video and I look into the distance while still listening. "I'm here with corpse husband and Amelia Garcia one of the more popular couples lately in the streaming world, today they're going to be telling me about the wonderous world of streaming couples" he does the intro.

"So my girlfriend and I are both youtubers but we don't stream so what is it like?" He asks. I look at corpse and we both shrug "our fans are very dedicated, they defend us to any haters and they're so so supportive of our relationship" I start. Corpse nods agreeing "y-yeah I agree, there were a select few that shipped us before we even told them about us" he adds. Anthony laughs slightly "really? Were they like getting close to figuring it out is that why you told them?" He asks. "There were a few that were but we wanted to" corpse says. I nod smiling "yeah we started flirting in games even more than before and even then they didn't get it" I add.

The interview goes quickly "oh right I forgot to ask, how long have you been together? And how long were you together before telling fans?" He asks. "We've been together a year and 2 months, we told them like 7 months in we wanted time to be a couple and our friends just know, they also didn't know for awhile, I mean a couple of them did because we're roommates but the others didn't know until we had a meeting" I answer. Corpse laughs a bit and I smile squeezing his hand. "You've been holding hands almost this whole video" he points out. "It calms both of our anxiety" corpse replies.

We finish up then head over to corpses place. Leslie, Tina, Brooke, lily and Yvonne are over filming a video so I'll probably go home in about an hour, I still wanna spend time with him. We cuddle for a bit talking about anything. We really do do a lot of talking.

____________________

2 years later

It's now been 3 years since we got together and 4 years since we met, we're still extremely happy together. I'm no longer living with Rae, poki, Janet and Celine. We're still friends and we still stream together and film videos I just live with corpse now. We found a house in a quiet area and we decorated it ourselves and there's 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. We know it's just the 2 of us but 1 room is our bedroom, 1 is for me to stream from, 1 is for him to record music from and to stream from and its in the basement. 1 is a guest bedroom and another is for a potential kid.

I'm still streaming on twitch, I now have 5 million followers, corpse streams at least once a week depending on the week and what we're playing, we still occasionally play among us, there's now 4 maps so it's super fun still. Sometimes we play jack box or valorant or just do sit down chatting streams. The fans have been wondering if we're going to get married, I wouldn't mind it with his health condition but I don't want to push anything.

Today I'm having lunch with Leslie since its been awhile, her and Edison had a kid late last year so she's with us. Later I'll be streaming for a bit. "You're now what 25?" She asks. I sigh "yeah pretty much, I feel old" I laugh slightly. She smiles shaking her head "I've got a kid you're still young" she replies. "You are too" I reply. We have a fun sit down and I hold the baby while she eats and I feed her. "She's so good with feeding" I comment. She nods smiling "she's literally so perfect, you should have one" she jokes. My eyes go wide when I realize my periods late "oh my god" I whisper. "You're late aren't you?" She asks. I nod "I'll take a test when I get home I'll be fine" I brush it off.

We finish lunch then separate going to our own homes. Corpse is recording in the basement so I grab the tests from the box under the sink that I hid. I pee in a cup and dip three of them incase, all of them being different. While I wait I put a timer on for 3 minutes then play music pacing back and forth. It's part way through all too well by Taylor swift when the timer goes off. "Ok I can do this I've done it before" I tell myself. I turn and look at the tests.

Pregnant 4-6 weeks
Yes
Pregnant

Well shit I've gotta tell corpse.

So I'm not freaking out I dance around feeling happy. I stop and I look at my stomach and turn to the side. "Wow" I whisper. Thinking of a plan I grab one of the tests taking it to the kitchen and putting it in the silverware drawer. Weird but this is apart of the plan. I sit in the living room watching tv waiting for him to come up. At about 4:30 I start making him a nice dinner just for a nice date.

He comes up at about 5 when I'm part way through. "Ooh what are we having?" he asks. "Chicken and rice with steamed veggies" I answer pecking his lips. "Ooh thank you baby" he replies. I smile "can you go into the silverware drawer to get forks and a couple knives? I wanna get our plates ready" I ask. He nods going into it, I turn and look at him "really?" He asks. I nod biting my lip "yeah I realized that I'm super late and Leslie told me to take a test" I reply. He smiles picking me up and sitting me on the counter.

We spend the rest of the night eating and talking. Then the rest of our lives together with our one kid. We ended up having a girl, we named her Annabeth Nicole Garcia, he didn't mind giving her my last name and she eventually added his when she was 18. We spent our lives loving eachother and our child that we created. Nothing stopped us and he start dominating the music industry eventually having to stop streaming from being so busy and in pain. I continued until annabeth was about 10 then I started homeschooling her.

I wouldn't have changed moving to LA after that breakup at all and I'm so happy I had decided to. I'm so incredibly happy and proud of our relationship. It grew and blossomed into a beautiful thing. We are strong and unbreakable.
________________________________________________________

Ahhhh it's over!! This chapter is about 7800 words long lmao I really hope you guys liked reading the story, it took me less than a month to write it and finish it and I'm so so happy I did. I have decided that I will be writing a Pete Davidson story next! So follow me for when I start posting those chapters again thank you for reading this and supporting me also if you want to follow me on twitter my twitter is: @ikellxc0rpse

Vote
Follow me
Comment
Bye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 365 12
In this story, you exist in the Breaking Bad/ Better Call Saul universe and, of course, play a major role in certain characters life. You and Lalo, a...
46.4K 1.9K 41
Whether we like it or not, we have to let people go. Even though it's hard and painful because sometimes the hardest decisions are the best one. What...
60.6K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
217K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad