The Late Night Travel {KamiJi...

Av VirgoRoulette

[COMPLETED] *** Class 1-A is doing an assignment that causes them to all go to different parts of Japan. The... Mer

Chapter 1: Groups of 4
Chapter 2: The Preparations
Chapter 3: Discussions
Chapter 4: TIME TO LEAVE EVERYONE!
Chapter 5: Aria
Chapter 6: Meeting and Forgiving
Chapter 7: The Plan In Action
Chapter 8: Medicine and Assistance
Chapter 9: Tickets
Chapter 10: Food and Trains
Chapter 11: Cheerleaders
Chapter 12: Unexpected
Chapter 13: Truths
Chapter 14: Chaos
600 views and an Author's Note :)
Chapter 15: Time For What?
Chapter 17: Arrive There
Chapter 18: What Lies Ahead
Chapter 19: Go Away
Chapter 20: Meet The New Hero
Chapter 21: Hi_S_tories
Chapter 22: Hypocrite
Chapter 23: Another Encounter (Pt.1)
Chapter 24: Another Encounter (Pt.2)
Chapter 25: Black and White
Chapter 26: You Can't Protect Everyone
Chapter 27: Death Follows Life
Chapter 28: I'm Sorry
Chapter 29: What Went Wrong
Chapter 30: Funerals Aren't Just For One
Chapter 31: We'll See Each Other Again
Epilogue

Chapter 16: Count Me In Or Count Me Out

220 8 2
Av VirgoRoulette

Hello once again! Sorry for not updating this story much for about a month. I was busy irl and then I was sorting stuff out mentally and things happened so I had decided to take a short break from my ongoing stories. But now I'm back and I'm feeling somewhat better (I think) and sorted some of the stuff I needed to find out. Anyways, now I'll be updating this story again so enjoy! :D

*Jiro*

We took the bus that would lead us to the agency of the pro heroes. There were other people on the bus, a lot actually, so it was kind of cramped when we got on. We pushed through the people but only found one seat which Kaminari took because his leg was asleep. 

My phone was in my hand so with my free one I grabbed onto the rail and plugged in my earphone jacks to my phone and let the music play. Over the music I could hear Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kaminari "talking" but I just ignored them. 

I wasn't aware that I started humming to the song until Kaminari came up from the ground, in which Bakugo threw him, and asked me what song I was listening to. "You were humming, Jiro. That's why I ask," Kaminari said from the ground. I looked around and saw that some eyes were on them from their argument. 

"I-it's nothing. I was just in thought," I managed to get out. 

"Your singing's beautiful and so is your humming. You know that? It makes me smile."

"Y-e w-what? I- umm, whatever. Get up from the ground," I stammered around my words. He grabbed my hand as I helped him up from the bus floor.  When he stood up he sat back down next to Kirishima (they had just finished fighting) and he nudged Kaminari slightly with his shoulder and told him something but I couldn't hear since I was listening to my music. 

The bus had gotten even more crowded as we kept on making stops along the way. After what seemed like 40 minutes, we had finally arrived at the agency. The four of us pushed our way out of the bus, this time careful not to let anyone of us be left behind. Thankfully, we were all safe. 

As I hopped off the bus I had tripped but fallen on the ground. I heard a small laugh coming from behind me. I turned my head and saw a girl, about 12, with red ribbons holding up her auburn hair in pigtails using her hands to widen her mouth and stick her tongue out at me. "Hahahaha loser!" she said while pointing at me afterwards. 

"Ehh fuck off little girl. You don't know anything," Bakugo said to the girl while I pushed myself up and Kirishima handed me my backpack that slide off my shoulder. 

"You don't know anything you bastard!"

"Talking big for your age, huh? There are many things I know that you don't and first? You know that you don't mess with me or these other people," he said moving his hand to show he meant us. Wow. "So, why don't we go?"

"Bakugo! Stop. Yeah she's acting like a bitch but she's still just a little girl, remember?" Kaminari came up from behind. 

"Whatever! Argh! Let's just go now." Without looking back we started walking the rest of the way to the agency. On the way since we had time to spare surprisingly, we stopped by and got coffee and pastries. 

"So," Kirishima started. "Tell us about the spicy noodle challenge!"

"Heck yeah! I saw you both sweating like it was hell through the phone. I remember when Kirishima and I did it," stated Bakugo.

"Yeah but you were better than I was at it. I barely survived unlike the rest of you."

"What are you talking about? Jiro and I barely finished at all! Dude it was so spicy we had-" I covered Kaminari mouth before he could finish. They had to need to know what happened after we finished eating those noodles ;-;

"Okie then-" Kirishima said slowly turning around. "Anyways~, anything else happened while you were stuck at the station?" he asked with a smirk. 

"No, nothing much. Besides meeting Aria and Kya-"

"Jiro! You gonna leave out the best parts?! Here lemme tell you about it all. So there were these cheerleaders-" I jammed my earphone jack into his ear at the point. 

"Anything else but the cheerleaders please."

"No way! I don't care what you do I'll-" I jabbed him again. "Imadehermadbymakingherdressupwiththecheerleaderslikebackthenatthesportsfestivalandmadeherperformwiththemandthenshegotjealousbecasuethecaptainlikedmeandtouchedmyarms!" (Translation below) He caught his breath afterwards. 

Kaminari's translation: "I made her mad by making her dress up with the cheerleaders like back then at the sports festival and made her perform with them and then she got jealous because the captain liked me and touched my arms!"

"Dang bro," Kirishima said in shock. "Can't believe you're still alive."

"Barely," I muttered. 

"Anything else?"

"You spill anything else and I'll kill you both!" I yelled.

"Sure~" Kaminari said with a smile. 

"Let's just get going again." 

We all git up and headed out the door, Bakugo slamming a wad of cash on the table. "Good service," he said pointing at the waitress before he left. 

We walked two more blocks before finally reached the agency. When we walked in we were welcomed by tall glass panels and windows. White couches and everything fancy (I don't know a lot of fancy things so I can't name some. Sorry) Our mouths are open wide in awe as we looked around the place. Except Bakugo though. 

"Eh let's hurry up and find these stickin' heroes already," grumbled Bakugo.

"I can help you with that!" We looked up towards the top and on the stair rail was a girl dressed in white and grey with silver hair. She jumped down from the rail so gracefully it put me frozen. "So," she said shaking her hands together. "You're the UA kids that are here for Albino?"

"Y-yes ma'am," I said.

"Cool. I'm Seon and I work for Albino as a matter of fact," she explained while shaking hands.

"What's your hero name?" Kirishima asked.

"Oh, it's still just Seon. I chose my first name as my hero name as well. Just couldn't choose so they told me to keep my name or else I wouldn't become a hero."

"Dang that's tough."

"I know right? Anyways, just head up the stairs and all the way in the back will be a large white door with gold cravings around it. That's Albino's office. I'll meet you there later so I'll see you again."

"Okay thanks!" We raced up the stairs, sometimes catching people's attention as we ran through. I think they all must have knew we were coming. They seemed prepared for us. 

Bakugo knocked on the door, probably a tad bit more aggressive than was called for, and we waited for an answer. When the door opened we saw a tall dude dressed in pure white, white hair, a sword to his back, broad shoulders, and looked upset. Well, until he saw us. 

"The UA High students! Welcome," he said smiling. "My name's Albino and I'm one of the pro heroes that you will be working under for these few weeks. Psyclone won't be here until two more days so you'll just be here for now," he continued with his arms crossed. "Anyways, lemme show you the team."

We walked into his office where several more people were. "We were just finding out some news so if we looked upset that was why." Something told us all not to ask what so we all stayed silent. "I'll look into your assignment which I guess you can start with the basics now. You, red hair, take out all the trash in the entire building."

"T-the entire building?"

"Yep. I suggest you get to it now and they're extra full as of now," he said with a grin. 

"I-I alright sir!" Kirishima then started with the trash in the office, cleaned it up, and ran out. 

"Now, you two," Albino pointed to Bakugo and I. "Blondie will be cleaning the lower building. Scrub, wash, and in good natured. Purple hair will sort all the files in the rooms marked with yellow and red. That's it."

"What about me sir?" Kaminari came from behind. 

"Eh, I have no use for you."

"W-what?!"

"Sir, he came all this way! We did so much to reach here!" I chimed in. "We need this!!"

"Not my fault." 

I grew a flame inside me. "Fine, I don't care what you do to me now. This is all for a grade and if I don't do this then my grade alone will drop. Let him have my job."

"Very well then. Yellow hair may start sorting files. You can sort all the yellow files after you make sure there is always a full bucket and soap for the blonde, and while taking care of one of my employee's baby in room 561. Got that?"

"Jiro I can do that."

"No it's fine." I turned to Albino. "I guess I'll do it."

"Okay, good. Now get to it." We all headed out to start our duties. What the heck was a baby doing with its own room though? In an agency?! Damn...

"Hurry up earphones! Get the water!"

"Fine! Geez!" I went to the closet and got the bucket and headed up to the restroom I saw on the second floor. After I finished filling up the bucket with water I started to head back down. Well, I would have if I didn't think I heard someone say something. 

"When?"

"Next week. We can trap them then."

"But they're only kids."

"Yeah, kids that know stuff. Listen, you remember the plan? It was like this since those UA kids were chosen to come here. Now Albino's plan can be in action."

"I just hope they don't suspect anything." I heard the door open and I quickly rushed down the stairs, trying my best not to spill any even though I did. 

After I reached Bakugo I was out of breath. "Yo, why you breathing that hard?"

"I think I heard something."

And I'm back! Thank you all so much for reading this chapter and thank you once again for the 1k views! 

Now I think since school is almost over for me in about 1 1/2 months I'll be able to write and update more. Yay!

Well, see you next chapter! :D

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

29.6K 273 28
[DISCONTINUED] Y/N Matoi, 16 and entering the hero course at U.A high as a second year, accepted on recommendations. Your first year you were at a re...
66.8K 2.4K 23
Bakugou hated the foreign feeling of warmth sparking through his chest as you beamed up at him like he had just given you the whole world. It felt we...
20 3 3
UA is one of the most renowned hero schools in the world. People from all over competed for spots in their classes, fighting tooth and nail to get ta...
15.9K 182 26
MANGA SPOILERS!!! Also, R-18 mature sexual content and swearing. COMPLETED. The war against the villains is over, AFO and the League of Villains are...