The Late Night Travel {KamiJi...

VirgoRoulette által

[COMPLETED] *** Class 1-A is doing an assignment that causes them to all go to different parts of Japan. The... Több

Chapter 1: Groups of 4
Chapter 2: The Preparations
Chapter 3: Discussions
Chapter 4: TIME TO LEAVE EVERYONE!
Chapter 5: Aria
Chapter 6: Meeting and Forgiving
Chapter 7: The Plan In Action
Chapter 8: Medicine and Assistance
Chapter 9: Tickets
Chapter 10: Food and Trains
Chapter 12: Unexpected
Chapter 13: Truths
Chapter 14: Chaos
600 views and an Author's Note :)
Chapter 15: Time For What?
Chapter 16: Count Me In Or Count Me Out
Chapter 17: Arrive There
Chapter 18: What Lies Ahead
Chapter 19: Go Away
Chapter 20: Meet The New Hero
Chapter 21: Hi_S_tories
Chapter 22: Hypocrite
Chapter 23: Another Encounter (Pt.1)
Chapter 24: Another Encounter (Pt.2)
Chapter 25: Black and White
Chapter 26: You Can't Protect Everyone
Chapter 27: Death Follows Life
Chapter 28: I'm Sorry
Chapter 29: What Went Wrong
Chapter 30: Funerals Aren't Just For One
Chapter 31: We'll See Each Other Again
Epilogue

Chapter 11: Cheerleaders

321 10 13
VirgoRoulette által

*Kaminari*

We fell asleep around the same time. After okaying games for several hours, that can tire someone out. But I think I must have fell asleep after Jiro because I forgot to give her my backpack to sleep on. But that might have been a blessing in disguise.

When I woke up I found Jiro sleeping on my lap. She was like an angel, sleeping. I know she would never do this on purpose, but I just have no idea how she ended up on my lap. her short purple hair was covering her face. Small, gentle snores came out. I don't know what she would think if I woke her up, and to be honest it felt kind if nice, so I pretended I was still asleep and kept her on my lap.

Maybe she would get really mad at me for this but I liked it. Plus, she kind of owes me for beating me on all those games yesterday. Now it would feel like I won. I smiled silently to myself and pretended to still be asleep. Pretending made it real though. Soon enough I fell back asleep.

I woke up to quiet laughter and giggles. I started rubbing my eyes awake to see who it was. Aria and her sister Kya stood in front of Jiro and I holding a camera. They giggled until they saw me wake up. "Shhh!" Kya held a finger up to her mouth.

"W-what?" I rubbed my eyes to get the sleep out. "What are you guys doing? Did you take a picture?!" They nodded at showed me they picture they took. My face had a blush rising up on it. "Where did you get a camera?"

"Huh? Oh this is a camera we used to have for awhile. Kya used to do photography before this," Aria responded. A grin took place on her face. "What were ya dreaming about? You had a wide smile on your face and if I recall you were saying Jiro's name. Kyoka to be exact, according to your dream." 

"I- umm-" Shit. She got me good. "What are you doing around here?" Right when I asked the question Jiro started to stir. Aw man. I'm about to be in even more trouble. The good things never last long.

"What's going on?" She opened her eyes to see the feet of Aria and Kya. Then she realized where she was sleeping. She sat up and slowly turned her head towards me. "D-did I f-fall a-as-asleep o-on you?" I slowly nodded to her as an answer. "WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP THEN?!?!" Boom. She jammed her earphone jacks right in my ears.

"J-JI-JIRO!!!" She looked down at me, possibly upset. "OW!!" It looked like she didn't care. She blew a strand of hair out of her face. I rubbed my ear where she jabbed me. "You were just so peaceful I didn't want to wake you up."

"Fine," she said a tad bit upset.

"'Anyways..." Aria started speaking while taking a step forward towards us. "I needed to tell you something. That was the original reason why I came to see you both again."

"What is it?" Jiro asked her.

Aria rubbed the back of her head. "Well, we would like to accompany you to Nagoya. There's something we need to do there. Our mom has relatives there, you see? and they might be able to help us. The thing is, we never went to them before because they never wanted us there until now, which I find quite strange."

"So, can we? It's kind important. They're poor but they have one vehicle that fits one passenger so we're meeting up with them tomorrow. Our mom is going with them," Kya finished Aria's request.

I looked over at Jiro who looked at me back. 'What should we do' her eyes said. It would be reasonable I guess. She knew that I would be the one to respond so she sat back against the trash can and waited for me to tell them.

"Sure! We'd be happy to have you come along," I told them with a smile.

"Great! Thank you," Aria said as she clapped her two hands together. "You hungry?" But before we could respond, a loud chatter started sounding. Girls.

To my right there was a group of girls in cheerleaders outfits. Short skirts and clothes that revealed most of their bodies. I just happened to overhear some of their conversations. "What should we do?" "man, I can't wait to go back home." "Japan is nice" "It's going to be weird going back to America" Huh. So they're American.

The three girls looked at me a waved a hand in front of me. "Hello~ Kaminari?" Kya brke me out of a trance that I was in. "You alive?" Ta-da! An idea popped into my mind. My eyes caught extra uniforms inside one of their bags (they were not that far away). It's time to give these three girls payback.

"You owe me. All of you," I said with a grin sliding up on my face.

"Oh no. No. No No. I am NOT doing that," Jiro told me. She already knew what it was like when it happened at the Sports Festival. I regret nothing. Her in a cheerleader outfit was one of my greatest memories.

"You're not doing what, Jiro?" Aria asked her. Then she saw my face and the cheerleaders and turned red. She knew. "What the hell are you thinking Kaminari?!" She slapped me on my face.

"OW! Aria! It's only fair though! You all owe me! Remember?" Kya tapped her sister's shoulder and nodded. "You too Kya." She turned as red as a beet once the words left my mouth. 

"N-no!"

"Hey, you did it too." She looked down at her camera in her hands. 

"Fine!"

Jiro looked pure confused when I was talking to Aria and Kya. "Should I know?" She asked. All at the same time the three if us said, "No! It's nothing!" While shaking our hands in front of us. "a-huh. Imma find out soon." Yikes. Imma be in more trouble if she finds out.

"Well, get to it then! Let's see," I told them with my arms crossed over my chest. They all glared at me with angry eyes. Jiro probably the angriest. They went up to the group of girls and started to ask them. They pointed in my direction and a held up a hand in greetings.

They looked so pretty, especially Jiro. Their shirts came up to the high knee and their tops only covered half of their body. The top part that is.

There was a light brown haired girl in the front. She must be the captain. "Alright girls! Let's give this cute electric boy something to goggle over!" She said as she raised a pom pom up in the air. 

*Jiro*

"Alright girls! Let's give this cute electric boy something to goggle over!" the captain of the girls said. I don't know why but her saying that about Kaminari made a weird feeling rise in my chest. Isn't it enough with these stupid uniforms on?

"Are you okay Jiro?" Aria said from beside me. "You look angry." Oh shit I didn't realize. 

"I-I'm fine. I'm just really mad at Kaminari, that's all."

"If you say so."

"Ready girls?!" A group of people started forming but Kaminari remained at the front. Crap! He pulled out his phone and started recording. I-. "Let's try to make it a little sexy now, okay?" What the-? Did she just say that?! "3. 2. 1!" Nope! I was not doing that. We raised the pom-poms, me still doing this against my will. I peered over and saw that Kya was really into it.  

We raised out hands up, some jumped, some gave looks to Kaminari that made me jealous, and the captain even went to the front of the crowd to hold Kaminari arms. "Did she just-" I swore I just saw the captain rub her hands on Kaminari's arms. 

I was about to throw my pom-pom down and storm off when I realized that we finished. There was a loud applause from the crowd. The girls around me all smiled. It didn't take me long to notice that I was the only one that wasn't really smiling. Why would I? I'm mad at the cheerleader captain for some reason and at Kaminari! They're perfect for each other in that case.

"Wanna go change back?" A shorter girl with bronze pigtails asked us.

"Sure. Thanks!" Aria kindly replied. Dang how does this girl do it? 

We headed towards the restrooms and quickly changed out of the uniforms. I got done first, changed into my black tank-top and but my hoodie over it. I wore my sweats that were comfortable on my legs. Aria got done after Kya did and when she came we headed out. Time to punch a Pikachu.

"Oh there you are! Thanks for the uniforms. You all did a good job today," the short, light brown haired girl told us once she found us. We handed them over without a word. Well, I did anyways. Kya started talking to her. "You're from the USA? That's cool! I've been there once for a class trip!" Kya was telling the girl. 

"Her talking about school makes me remember," Aria mumbled to herself. Hearing her story almost made me feel bad for her. 

"Oi! Jiro! Aria! Kya! Where are you?" But first it's time to kill a Pikachu. 

I was about to follow the voice and go kill him until Aria placed a hand on my shoulder. "Calm, Jiro. C'mon. A punch or two or even a jab with your earphone jacks would be enough." Great. Another Yao-Momo. Acting just like a mom. Not that I have anything against Momo! She's still my second closest friend, next to the person I'm about to kill, but she can act overprotective sometimes. I wonder how she's doing.

"Fine! I'll try my best." I rolled my eyes and walked over to Kaminari.

"Oh there you are. I was just about t-" Nope. I lied. I started jabbing him wherever I could with my earphone jacks and punching him. I even snuck in a small kick. "OW! OW! OW! JIRO!!! PLEASE STOP!!!" Self defense must have kicked it because he then shocked me with his electricity. 

"K-KA-KAMINARI!!!! STOP THAT!" He stopped right as I told him to. Aye this was getting to be too much.

"Jiro! I told you none of that!" Our new blue haired friend came by and helped us both up. She had put her hair in a high ponytail today and it looked good like that I thought.

"Sorry! Okay?" I told her while crossing my arms across my chest. I turned to face Kaminari. "And you? What do you have to say for yourself?

"I-" He stayed silent.

"You already sent it to Bakugo, Kirishima, Ashido, and Sero?" I raised my eyebrow at him. He showed me his phone where I saw that he did send the video and what everyone was saying. A voice in my head told me to stay calm. I'll try, I said inside. "Fine! Forget about it. Oh, and the captain probably wants to ask you out or something." I pushed through the people to get to my corner. Man that was annoying. But still, I don't think I could've hid that tone of jealousy when I told him about the captain.

Why should I care? She's from the USA and is prettier and-
Yeah. Let's just forget about it. "Jiro?"

-Hello people! Sorry for the last update! I am still continuing the story since I love writing it so much but some updates might be slow since I was halfway through the quarter and I have more work but I will try my best to update as fast as I can! Remember to tell me what you think about the story! Feedback is welcomed!-

-WolfHawk-

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

28.7K 980 19
Katsuki Bakugo and Kyoka Jiro have lived in the same dorm for a while now being college students and graduated from UA, dorming with Mina Ashido, Han...
5.9K 122 23
(F/n) (l/n) was born in Miyagi but left to Canada when she was only 7. She had to move back due to her toxic family. Now (F/n) is a first year at Ka...
20 3 3
UA is one of the most renowned hero schools in the world. People from all over competed for spots in their classes, fighting tooth and nail to get ta...
66.9K 2.4K 23
Bakugou hated the foreign feeling of warmth sparking through his chest as you beamed up at him like he had just given you the whole world. It felt we...