Percy Jackson to the rescue

Door yowriter

Percy has a strange dream in which all his friend's lifes are at stake. When he tries to rescue his friends,h... Meer

Weird Dreams
More Trouble
A Special Quest
Time To Talk
The Quest
Destination
The Sigbin
Talk With Aphrodite
Cotton Candy
The Secret Comes Out
Breaking In
Caught!
Help
Sing A Song
Aphrodite Again
Time To Kiss And Tell
Love Muffin
On The Road
Weird Dreams,Again
Confession
Date And Danger
Making Out
Athena And An Angry Zeus
Together
Living Happily Ever After

A Tale Of Fish

1.6K 21 10
Door yowriter

Percy looked at Zeus, towering over him. Zeus didn't look happy. At all. He looked really, really mad. His grey eyes were piercing through Percy. He was standing close enough to feel the electricity in the air, coming from Zeus. He knew Zeus could blast him in a second.

To make things worse, he saw Zeus' hand was already on his lightning bolt. Each moment he could use it to destroy Percy ( which couldn't be pleasant).

Percy swallowed. " Mr. Zeus. Why am I- "SILENCE PERCY JACKSON! YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO SPEAK" Zeus boomed, making Percy's ears bleed. "PERCY JACKSON. TWO YEARS AGO, MY LIGHTNING BOLT WAS STOLEN. ALL EVIDENCE POINTED TO YOU. AND YET, I LET YOU GO. EVENTHOUGH YOU ARE MY BROTHER'S SON AND THUS A THREAT TO ME, I LET YOU GO. WHEN I LEARNED YOU WERE THE ONE FROM THE PROPHECY AND ABLE TO OVERTHROW ME, I LET YOU GO. BUT NOW YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR"!

Artemis stepped forward. "Father, I-" Zeus turned to her for a moment. "SILENCE, DAUGHTER. THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND PERCY JACKSON". "But, Father I-" "SILENCE" Zeus boomed, causing Artemis to step back. "Hey, there is no reason to act like that! She didn't do anything" Percy protested when he saw Artemis stepped back. Which was really brave, since Zeus was ready to blast him. Or just stupid, which was more likely.

Zeus turned back to Percy. "SILENCE! YOU WILL JUST LISTEN, UNDERSTOOD" he screamed, already grabbing his lightning bolt. Artemis probably saved Percy's life when she stepped in front of him. " No, father! I won't let you do that. Percy didn't do anything. So put your toy away". Zeus looked even angrier now. "TOY? TOY? THIS ISN'T A TOY! IT'S-" Artemis sighed. "Sorry. Would you please stop your master bolt away"? Zeus sighed. "FINE! IF YOU WANT TO" He turned to Percy."Percy Jackson, don't interrupt again or even my daugther won't be able to save you".

Percy nodded, not wanting to end as ash. Zeus took a deep breath and stopped screaming ( which made Percy feel better, because his ears were bleeding), but still looked really mad. " Percy Jackson. When I first met you, I wasn't happy to say the least. My brother had broken the oath and therefore we, the gods ( and goddesses Artemis mumbled) were in danger. Not only that, my lightning bolt was stolen and the evidence pointed to you. When you returned it, I let you go, deciding to give you another chance. And when you saved Artemis, held the sky for her- helping her defeat Atlas and defeated Kronos, I thought I had made the right choice by letting you go. But now I know I shouldn't have let you go. Because you decided to seduce my daughter, who vowed to be an internal maiden, and kissed her.

Zeus made it sound like Percy had commited an horrible crime. Like placing a bomb in a school or something. Percy took a deep breath. "Sir, I get you aren't happy with this. After all, you are her father and want to protect her. But I promise you my intentions are good. I would never hurt your daughter". Percy glanced at Artemis. "I love her" he added.

His talk didn't seem to calm Zeus down. But he was listening, which was better than going all leader-of-the-gods on Percy. Zeus looked at him, his grey eyes full of anger. " That may be, but why would I approve of this? My daughter deserves something better than you. And there is her vow, which can't just be ' undone".

Percy nodded. "I get that, but just give me a chance. I know I'm not good enough; but I love her. And I will do anything to make her happy". "WELL THEN LEAVE"! Zeus screamed, a storm forming above them. " LEAVE YOURSELF! I LOVE ARTEMIS AND I WANT TO BE WITH HER" Percy screamed back, getting annoyed. He just wanted to be with Artemis; make her happy. He thought Zeus should understand. Instead of trying to kill him.

Zeus stared at him, shocked Percy had the guts to scream at him. Artemis stood perfectly still, but Percy say she was smiling and her eyes were sparkling. He smiled at her before he continued the conversation with Zeus, who was finally silent. Sadly, Zeus had recovered from his shock and started screaming again. " HOW DARE YOU? I'M KING OF THE GODS, I WON'T ALLOW THIS! YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL I DIDN'T KILL YOU LONG AGO" he screamed.

" SHOULD I BE HAPPY BECAUSE I HAVE TO FIGHT MONSTERS PRACTICALLY EVERY DAY ? NO DISRESPECT SIR, BUT THERE IS A REASON THAT THERE WERE DEMIGODS FIGHTING FOR KRONOS"! Percy screamed back.

Zeus was silent for a moment, just staring at him. "Are you saying I'm a bad father"? he said, speaking really low. Somehow, this was scarier then when he had been screaming. Percy clenched his fists. "No. I'm saying I think it's normal you let me live. After all, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING"! "You didn't do anything? You didn't do anything? YOU STOLE MY MASTER BOLT"! " I DIDN'T DO THAT! I RETRIEVED IT FOR YOU! YOU HAVE NO REASON TO HATE ME. AND YOU SHOULD LET ARTEMIS DECIDE WHAT SHE WANTS, INSTEAD OF TRYING TO DECIDE EVERYTHING FOR HER"!Percy screamed, angry. Zeus knew he hadn't stolen the master bolt; Luke had. Zeus just wanted to accuse him of something.

Percy stopped screaming, panting. He realized it might have been incredibly stupid to scream at a god like that. Especially at the king of gods. Two second later, this proved to be correct. Zeus took his master bolt, ready to turn Percy into a pile of ashes. "NO!" he heard Artemis scream. Percy felt something hit him and the room seemed to grow. Then, everything went black.

When Percy opened his eyes, he was suprised to find he was in the water. When he looked around, he realized he was in a gigantic fish bowl. What ? Percy thought. Why am I in a fish bowl. Suddenly, he saw a reflexion. He recognized Athena. She stared at him and screamed something. But he couldn't hear what she said. He saw another person running towards the fish bowl he was in. It was Artemis. She started screaming too. He saw she hugged Athena and asked her something. Athena nodded.

Percy was confused; why was he in a gigantic fish bowl? Shouldn't he be dead? Struck by lightning? He saw Athena walk away and come back with something grey. When Percy looked at it, he saw it was a fishnet or something. When she put it in the bowl and came towards, Percy swam away. To notice his arms were gone. And his legs. He looked at his reflexion and wanted to scream. Except he couldn't. He finally understood what happened. What had happened to Thalia. His dead had changed him... into a fish. A goldfish to be precise.

Percy was staring at his reflexion when he got caught. Athena had used the fishnet to get him out of the bowl. He couldn't breathe and almost started panicking. Even weirder, he couldn't hear what they say ( I have done some research and most sources say fish only feel vibrations in water, so they can't really hear. But you will have to ask a fish to be sure haha), but did see their mouths moving.

They were both looking at him, faces full of worry. Artemis mouth moved, but he didn't hear any sound. He wanted to scream to them to get them into the water, he was choking, but couldn't talk either. Damn it Percy thought. I'm starting to think it would have been better if I had been ash. Instead of a fish.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw movement. He was relieved when he saw it was his dad. His dad said something too, which he couldn't hear, and Athena brought Percy to a bathtub. Percy was relieved; he finally could breathe again. Artemis was looking at him. She bowed forward and gave him a soft kiss. Then, she took a step back to stand next to Athena.

Poseidon had his trident with him and pointed it at Percy. Percy felt some weird feeling starting at where his feet would have been. What now his fin was. It was like that tickling sensation you get when your hands are frozen and you go inside. Percy felt himself grow and his hearin slowly returning. "It's working" Artemis squealed, doing an happy dance.

Poseidon grinned. "Of course it does. I did that". Athena rolled her eyes and punched him. " Like all you do, is brilliant. That's my job". "You mean being boring and burry yourself in a book? Glad I don't have your job, bird brain". Athena and Poseidon continued their bickering while Percy felt himself growing. Slowly turning into himself again.

Artemis squealed again and threw herself at him, hugging him. "You're back"! she repeated again and again. To Percy's suprise, she kissed him full on the mouth. While Poseidon and Athena could see them. They immediately stopped bickering, staring at them . Percy saw Poseidon was grinning. He gave Percy a thumps up. "Well done, boy. Never thought the day would come Artemis kissed a boy. And my son!". Athena just stared at him. He saw she was blushing. She turned her eyes off him for a second to glare at Poseidon. "Why is he naked"? Poseidon looked her. "What"? Athena sighed. "Why. Is. He. Naked."? she repeated very slowly, while she was still staring at him.

Percy blushed when he realized she was right. He was naked. Poseidon looked at Athena, very annoyed. " His clothes were ripped apart when he changed into a fish. Therefore, he wasn't wearing any clothes. And you are the wisdom goddess"? Athena rolled her eyes. "You could just made him wear clothes". " I forgot" Poseidon snapped. "And- Wait a minute! You are staring at him". Poseidon grinned. "What's wrong bird brain? Checking out my son? My naked son. You know, he does take after his father. Having two virgin goddesses feeling attracked to him".

Athena blushed, but quickly regained her cool posture. She gave Poseidon a cold look. " Don't be ridiculous! I wasn't checking him out, like you call it. I was just.. suprised to see Artemis kiss him. This whole situation is odd and illogical". Poseidon chuckled. "Right, it wasn't like you were staring at him. And only him. I didn't see you looking at Artemis once".

Athena was still blushing. " Just shut up, mental midget with IQ of a fence post". " Talk english instead of nonsense"! "It isn't nonsense and if you actually possessed a brain, you would know what it meant"! "I do posses a brain"! " Don't" "Do"! "Don't"! "Do-"

"DAD"! Poseidon looked at his son, startled. Percy had followed the conversation between Athena and his dad, with Artemis still hugging him. Percy sighed. "Will you please shut up"? He saw Athena glance at him again, almost like she was enjoying the sight. Artemis caught her looking and rolled her eyes at her. "Thee, will you please stop looking at my boyfriend"? Poseidon laughed. Artemis turned to him. "And will you stop acting so childish"?! Poseidon pouted. "Why? She started it"!

He pointed to Athena. Athena ignored his comments, still looking at Percy. "You do know that pouting is childish, right? Mister I-don't-know-it-all". " You do know you're still staring at my son, vlaca ( moron)! " I'm not a moron. I'm the goddess of wisdom!". When the insults got really bad, Poseidon even called Athena xekoliara ( It's really vulgar. If you want to know what it means, look it up. ), Artemis stopped them.

" Stop it! Both of you. I'm so sick of this. Serious, you act like a couple toddlers"! Athena looked quilty. "Sorry Arty". She turned to Poseidon. " And don't dare to call me xekoliara again"! " You called me poutsokefalo .Where did you even learn that word". Athena rolled her eyes. " I can swear too. And you called me xekoliara. That's worse"! "It isn't. It is-" "ENOUGH"! Artemis jumped out of the bathtub, finally having enough of their bickering.

She pushed them out of the room and turned to Percy, looking at his face. Although she kept glancing at his naked body. Percy was really red by now, feeling uncomfortable. " I will get you some clothes. Give me a minute". She closed the door. Athena looked one more time at Percy. "Thee! Stop staring!". Athena blushed again, "Sorry" she mumbled. Poseidon grinned and shot her a meaningful look. "You like my son too, don't you? Why? Because he looks like me". Athena offered him a cold look. " No, because he isn't like you". "He looks like me". "But he is different"! "But he has my looks. Which means you like me". "Don't"! "Do"!.

Artemis sighed and walked away, leaving them alone. They didn't even notice she had left. Or that they were alone in Athena's bedroom. Artemis walked towards Poseidon's home and took some clothes. She found some which were the right size. She also took some sandals and after a long hesitation, underwear.

She walked back to Athena's house. She walked past Athena's bedroom and didn't hear any bickering anymore. When she looked, she almost dropped all her stuff. She was majorly shocked when she saw what Athena was doing. She wasn't bickering with Poseidon anymore; she was kissing him. When Poseidon pulled Athena on the bed and rolled on top of her, Artemis left. She didn't need to see what happened after. Although, she didn't think Athena would go ' all the way'. Still, she didn't need to see it.

I really have to ask Athena what happened when I get to speak to her Artemis thought. She was amused; after all those years of fighting and Athena claiming to hate Poseidon because he was ignorant, annoying, arrogant and so on, she was actually kissing him. But then again Artemis thought I am in a relationship with Percy Jackson. so, what can I say? That's weird too, I suppose.

Artemis knocked on the door of the bathroom. "Come in!" she heard Percy say. She walked inside and saw he was still in the bathtub. She blushed when she saw him. She tried to ignore the fact he was naked, but found it really hard. When she had jumped inside the bathtub, she had been so happy she hadn't paid attention to it. But, now she did.

She didn't dare looking beneath his hips. So she focused on his upper body. Which looked good, too. He was really muscular.

Suddenly, her lips were dry. She licked them nervously. "S-shall I leave now"? she stammered, looking at Percy. She was really annoyed by the fact she was stammering, but she couldn't help it. Percy shook his head. "It's all right. You can just turn while I change. I will tell you when it's save" he said, smiling.

Artemis laughed nervously. " All right. That sounds like a good plan". She walked towards him, giving him his clothes. "Are you suddenly shy? a few moments ago, you were hugging and kissing me, remember". Artemis blushed. "I hadn't noticed you didn't have any clothes on. And you didn't look comfortable either". Percy shrugged. "Would you be comfortable if the wisdom goddess was staring at your naked body while fighting with your father"? he asked her.

Artemis thought about that. "Probably not". Percy smiled. "That's why". Artemis turned, starting to talk out of nervousness. " Yes, I think she likes you too". She heard Percy chuckle. "I doubt it. She voted to kill me, remember"? Artemis shrugged. "Because it was the safest option. She always tries to choose the best; not what she wants or anything. Anyway, she did talk positively about you". "She did? What did she say and when"? Percy asked, sounding curious.

Artemis shrugged. "We were just talking and somehow, we started talking about you. I told her again how you had saved me and all. She said, she might have been wrong about you. That, although loyalty is your fatal flaw, you still managed to save the world. And she said you were brave and not a complete idiot, like your father". Percy raised an eyebrow. Artemis shrugged. "Her words, not mine". Percy sighed. "I wonder if those two ever stop their bickering". Artemis laughed. "They do. Actually, when I walked past Thee's bedroom, I saw they weren't bickering".

She heard Percy laugh. "Really? Have they killed each other or something". "We can't die. We're immortal. And no, they weren't bickering because they were kissing". She didn't hear anything anymore and almost turned. But she stopped herself. She didn't know how to react if she would actually see him; naked and wet. When she had been in the bathtub, she had avoided looking down. She had focused on Athena and Poseidon. She had no idea what she would do when she actually saw his naked body. Maybe something stupid, like throwing herself at him. And she really didn't want that. She would probably regret it.

"Really? They were kissing"? Artemis nodded. "Yes, they were. It was quite disturbing, really. Maybe they don't hate each other, after all. I will ask her". She heard Percy snicker. "I will ask dad. Although I doubt he will admit he likes her". Artemis smiled. "You know, they would be cute together. Normally, I don't try to get people together, but-"

She froze. She made the mistake of looking in the mirror, seeing his naked body. He was still a little wet, looking really, really good. Artemis stared at him; at his body. She swalllowed, her mouth dry. Nervously, she licked her lips.

She looked at him, quitly admiring his naked body. She saw him put his boxers on, then his pants and his shirt. She sighed when he was done, disappointed. He smiled at her. "You can turn now"? Very slowly, she turned. He frowned. "Anything wrong? You look a little bit weird". Artemis smiled at him. "No, everything is fine". He smiled at her, his eyes sparkling. "So it had nothing to do with the fact you could see me in that mirror? My entire body"?

Artemis blushed; he had noticed her staring! " I didn't mean to"! she tried to defend herself. "I just-" Percy interrupted her by kissing her. After the long, passionate kiss, he smiled at her. "It doesn't matter. I think it's funny". he whispered.

He took a step back. "Listen, I would like to continue kissing you, but I have the idea we should go. And fast, before I lose control and start kissing you. I don't want to go too fast".

Artemis nodded. She was a little disappointed they didn't have much time together. But also really glad he didn't ask for more; that he was satisfied with what he have. He walked towards her and took her hand in his. "Come on" he whispered. And they left the bathroom.

I liked this one:) Did you? I also put in some Percathena and Pothena. Love both pairings:) I think I will write 2-3 more chapters and then end my story.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

31.5K 610 32
🏁HAPPY QUARTER YEAR ANNIVERSARY🏁 🚩TW: Blood, rape, swear words, suicidal thoughts, self harm, panic attacks, needles, death, natural disasters, sl...
746K 22.7K 88
CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING "We reached for each other, and I thought of how many nights I had lain awake loving him in silence." -Madeline Miller Book 1...
4.6K 115 13
*Discontinued* Being completely annoyed and tired of his life with the gods and being betrayed without a second thought, Percy decides to take a litt...
445K 9.2K 48
✅ completed 👌 The full moon slave with the unbreakable curse, Shall returns and the family will divert. Vengeance and hatred he shall seek to pay, O...