(spanking) Stone Garden High

Da averyluvr

Neglected by her wealthy parents, caused Anna Anderson to become sort of a trouble maker. I guess you could s... Altro

chapter one: meeting mike
chapter two: partner in crime
chapter three: trouble
chapter four: "make me"
chapter five: first spanking
chapter seven: plan gone wrong 2
chapter eight: party time
chapter nine: bad luck
chapter ten: "never again"
chapter eleven: soccer tryouts
chapter twelve: soccer tryouts 2
chapter thirteen: normal day
chapter fourteen: dinner from hell
chapter fifteen: bio project
chapter sixteen: police station!?
chapter seventeen: "i hate that bitch!"
chapter eighteen: new addition..
chapter nineteen: her first day
chapter twenty: locker room
chapter twenty one: who did this?
chapter twenty two: i know now
chapter twenty three: war has started
chapter twenty four: war has started 2
Where I've been..
chapter twenty five: text message
chapter twenty six: the ride home
chapter twenty seven: The ride home part 2
chapter twenty eight: there's no way out this time?
chapter twenty nine: suspension
chapter 30: suspension part 2

chapter six: plan gone wrong

14.2K 152 58
Da averyluvr

It's been a couple of days since my interaction with Mike, so of course he has been on my back ever since, and it is SO embarrassing that I have to go into his class everyday to turn in my phone. But my trouble meter is building up again and I can never ignore my trouble meter. And I need some adventure! Some fun! I think I'll invite Kate this time to execute my master plan.

I'm currently sitting in this boring biology class and have absolutely nothing to do. So i'll think about my next plan to get out of this dumb school. Okay so I need to do something that will for sure get me kicked out, like setting the school on fire. But obviously I'm not a psychopath so I will have to think of something less hot and fiery-

THATS IT!

I'll pull the fire alarm! Sure...it's not the biggest and baddest thing I could do but it's a start. Am I right? I don't think it will get me kicked out but it will get me on their radar. I'll tell Kate about my plan and then tomorrow we can execute!

"Anna...Anna!" Someone is rocking my shoulder back and fourth.

"Uh yes? huh what?" I say, meanwhile the Image in my head of Kate and I pulling the fire alarm fades away.

"It's time to go, cmon." Kate pulled me up by my wrist. I followed behind her as we left biology.
____________________________________________________________
later

"What the fuck Anna?! Of course I'll do it with you" Kate was referring to the plan about the fire alarm I just told her. She doesn't know that i'm planning on getting myself kicked out though, maybe I should tell her...nah. We continue to talk back and fourth during 5th period until the teacher asks us to stop.

"Shhh be quiet ladies." Our art teacher tell us.

"Like I give 2 fucks" I mumble to myself a little too loudly. I probably should've kept that to myself but it's too late now! Oh well.

The art teacher snaps his head towards me and addresses me calmly, which is surprising. I can see the coals in his eyes.

"Excuse me Anna? Can you repeat that last part for me please? I don't think I heard you." He asked me rhetorically.

He asked for it so I tell him. I look him directly in his eyes and respond
very confidently- "Like I give 2 fucks!"

The rest of the class gasped.

Oh whatever, they are so over dramatic I think to myself. I swear this is why we cant have nice things.

The art teacher (Mr. Adams) sits up from his desk and walks over to me. I could tell he was trying to keep calm but deep down I know he is furious.

"I'm usually a chill teacher and you know this Anna. But I'm going to give you 5 seconds to apologize or I'm going to have to inform Mike of the language you have used." Mr. Adams said to me.

He thinks he can tell me what to do? I'd like to see him try.
I start drawing smiley faces on my paper  "Mmm let me think about it, how about no." I say In a high pitched bitchy voice.

Mr. Adams seems shocked about how I spoke to him but honestly I could care less. He walks back over to his desk and sits down. "Your choice." He says and starts typing.

Kate nudges me and smiles about the show I just put on. I smile back and purse my lips into a kissy face.

This school is so strict for no reason. I mean yeah you pay a lot of money to be here, but I didn't ask to be here and I have a plan to get out. The plan! Let me explain the plan and go through it. First we are going to skip our last period (7th) Which happens to be Mikes class, to pull the alarm. Then we are going to hide out in the bathrooms and smoke until the final bell rings and ditch seeing our mentors to go hang out at my place. Good plan right?

Once 5th period is over it's time for 6th. Ugh I hate 6th period! (It's math)
I sit through geometry while that little snob at the front is answering every single question. What was her name again? I forgot, it doesn't matter anyways.

the bell rings

YES! It's finally time. I text Kate to meet me in the bathroom and then we can start the plan from there. I'm exited.

"Hey girlllll!" Kate shouts while walking towards me.

I smile at her entrance. "You ready? Let's do it" I say.

"Ready as i'll ever be!!!"

we casually exit the girls restroom and walk down the big hallway. Kate is to my right and the wall is on my left.

Kate whispers "There it is."

As we approach closer to the fire alarm I toss her my trap phone (basically my other phone I bought so that Mike doesn't know about it) and ask her to record me. I wanna keep this beautiful moment.

"Ready? go!" Kate whisper screams while holding up my phone recording.

I run up to the red fire alarm, smash the glass and pull the lever down. The sprinklers, lights, and siren start going off all at the same time.

Shit I actually did that.

I smile and whisper to Kate "Go..go..go!" while we sprint to the bathroom. Teachers and students start flooding the halls right before we enter the bathroom. We go into the big stall at the end and lock ourselves in there and we break into laughter.

"HAHAH THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!" Kate shouts and shows me the video.
I watch the video and it looks amazing.

"Fuck yeah!" I say kind of out of breath because we sprinted to the bathroom. She hands me a cigarette and I gladly take it. While Kate is lighting her cig I look at the video one more time. I'm proud.
The sirens are still going off and we thought we were unnoticed until we hear a janitor, teacher, student, or someone! Walk in and knock on all the stalls checking under them to make sure no one is there.

"shit! get up! get up!" I whisper to Kate while flaring my arms motioning for her to stand on the toilet. There's not enough room for both of us so I stand in the corner next to the toilet and duck down.

30 seconds later we hear a radio go off  "Are the bathrooms clear? I repeat are they clear."

Is that a cop? This isn't good. Kate turns to me wide eyed and I just put my finger over my mouth in the 'shh' position.

"Not yet Jerry, I'm checking the last couple ones. Over." We hear a female voice respond to the radio.

Next thing you know a loud knock is on our stall and she tries to open it but it's locked.

"Anyone in there!? I'm looking under." The female voice shouts.

To my surprise a fire fighter peeks under the stall then goes back up in a quick motion. Oh my god! I really thought we were caught, but Anna Anderson is just too cool I think to myself. Or I WAS thinking to myself because the fire fighter just peeked back under the stall for a second look. Fuck me.

"Gosh! You guys scared me! I thought I saw some shoes on the toilet...come on out ladies." The firefighter demanded us.

Kate looks at me with pure fear in her eyes and steps off the toilet. "It's okay" I whisper to reassure her. Even though we are fucked. I slowly walk over to the door of the stall and unlock it, revealing the tall woman fire fighter behind it.

She picks up her radio and looks at us while saying "We have two individuals in the ladies restroom Jerry, I repeat, we have two individuals in the ladies restroom. Over."

"Bring em outside Cindy." A deep male voice responds.

Kate and I are just looking at each-other not sure what to do or say. The fire fighter motions for us to follow her and we do silently. As we are walking in the grand hallway until the fire fighter breaks the silence.

"Care to explain why you girls were hanging out in the restrooms together while the fire alarm is going off? You do know you are supposed to be outside with your teachers right now. Correct?" She questions us.

I come up with a quick lie to respond with. "Sorry, we were using the restroom when the alarm went off and weren't sure what to do....we are new to this school."

"And to explain the cigarette in your hand?"

I look down at my hand. Fuck, we didn't hide them.

"Um..we found them on the ground right Anna?" Kate looks at me and I nod my head.

While nodding my head I quickly say "Oh yeah right. We found them on the ground and were about to throw them away before you knocked."

We are about to exit the building and outside the big window to the courtyard you can see hundreds of kids lined up behind their teacher in rows and a fire truck behind them on the street.

The fire fighter opens the door and responds with "I wish I could believe you girls, but there's so much evidence against you. The principal is going to take a look at the security footage to see what fool pulled the fire alarm anyways."

I chuckle "What a fool."

Authors Note: Stay tuned for part 2! And I also want to say thank you to everyone reading my story. I appreciate it and it would be amazing if you could also give it a star and comment on what you want to see next!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

50.4K 412 10
Alexis "Alex" Marie Kingston is what you would assume is a rich brat and Mr. Ezra Pierce is a strict but friendly teacher who teaches English at Alex...
246K 8.7K 44
The year is 1825, and Sophie Brennan is seeing her life slip through her fingers. She should be married by now, yet she has no prospects. Once she an...
866K 22K 24
{Complete} (((Disclaimer))) I wrote this book/completed it when I was 13/14, it does not exhibit my current writing ability and is very much unedited...
53K 84 9
Sophia moves back to her hometown after almost 10 years away, not knowing what to expect. She knows she will be reunited with her childhood best frie...