Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

Da weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... Altro

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

29- Back to Hogwarts

1K 32 32
Da weasleytwinsimp11

"Bill, Charlie I didn't know you two would still be here?" said Y/n coming out of the fireplace with her trunk. She always stayed at the burrow the day before going back to Hogwarts.

"Yeah well, I still have some things I need to take care of here before going back to Romina. Hogwarts is going to be an eventful year, you'll enjoy it." said Charlie as he helped Y/n take her things up to Ginnys room. Y/n walked into Fred and George room, to see them secretly writing.

"What are you two up too?" said Y/n walking over to see the parchments. Fred snatched the paper back before Y/n could see it. "I know it's for your joke shop why are you trying to hide it."

"You can tell mum Y/n! I'm serious!" said George as Fred nodded. Y/n nodded as Fred handed her the parchment, which was a letter to Mr. Bagman. "That slimy git paid us in leprechaun gold and it disappeared the next day. We've been writing to him because we thought it was a accident."

"He's been avoiding our letter though, we're starting to think it wasn't." said Fred as Y/n looked surprised. Molly came rushing into the room as Y/n quickly folded the parchment.

"Oh Y/n! You've arrived, are you hungry? Do you have everything for tomorrow? Your robes and clothes are all cleaned and packed?" said Mrs. Weasley as Y/n smiled and nodded.

"Yes everything is already in my trunk! Thankyou Mrs. Weasley." said Y/n as Molly went to go hug her hello. "I'm still not sure why we needed dress robes for."

"Oh well.. I'm not quite sure either. I'm sure you'll find out tomorrow dear." said Mrs. Weasley as she smiled and walked out the door. Y/n looked at the twins with a confused look.

"I'm not sure what's going on but supposedly it was going to be a fun year. Mum, Bill and Charlie have been acting weird as well." said Fred as Y/n handed him back the letter. Y/n sat back on Fred bed when a Owl came peaking at the window.

"That's Emilia's owl." said George getting up and opening the window. Fred turned to look at his brother giving him a strange look. "Is she stress baking again? I wonder whats wrong with her."

"How do you know that's her owl?" said Fred as Y/n looked up at George. George rolled his eyes and handed them each a small box that was inside a bigger one.

"Who else has a evil looking owl? I mean look at it, it looks like it's part bat." said George as Y/n opened the box that had her name. In the inside there was chocolate covered strawberries with a letter next to them. Y/n opened the letter as the boys did the same.

"Dear Y/n,
I kind of went on a baking frieze and well I thought i'll send some stuff to you and the boys. Cant wait to see you soon! I also have a few things to tell you when I do! Enjoy them! I also sent some to Mrs. Weasley as a thank you for helping me after the Quddditch Cup. Please make sure the boy actually give it to her instead of eating them!
Love Emilia.
P.s do you know what's going on at Hogwarts this year? My dad said he was going to be visit this year quite often but hasn't told me why. Adrian also sent a letter in here."

"Seems like Emilia doesn't know much about whats happening at Hogwarts either." said Y/n as she looked for the letter from Adrian. Y/n looked up to see George trying to hold back his smile as he read the letter. Y/n gave him a look, opening Adrians letter.

"Hello Love!
Emilia and Miles have been weird but it's getting better, they can actually keep a conversation now. I know you like having pictures so I made one that moves of us so you can hang it up in your room! I cant wait to see you, you never leave my head. It's crazy honestly how you make me feel. Nothing can ever change that. Emilia is rushing me since she wants the owl to get there fast, you'll probably be reading this and itll be the day I see you, who knows. Be safe.
Love Adrian."

"What does Adrian tell you? I heard Emilia and Miles got into a fight again. Are they talking yet again or is it going to be weird like last year?" said Fred as Y/n chuckled seeing the picture Adrian sent.

"Adrian says they're talking again, i'm sure when it's all of us it'll be fine. Adrian was just telling me that they're still a little weird though. It was a rough fight." said Y/n raising her eyebrows remembering that Emilia and Miles broke up. George placed his letter in his pocket and took a bite of a strawberry.

———

"Are you guys staying here the rest of the year?" said Adrian as he sat down in the kitchen with Miles, Emilia and her brothers. Emilia was trying to give Minskey and Tanpy strawberries as Miles watched her.

"We actually plan on moving here.." said Hayden as Emilia shot up to look at him. Adrian and Miles stared at each other returning to look at Hayden.

"You plan on moving here? Why didn't nobody tell me?" said Emilia angrily. Hayden and Nick looked at each other and smiled awkwardly. "Well??"

"Well because that would mean you're not going back to America in the summer. Plus Hayden and I got offered jobs in the Ministry.. but that will mean well be here with you more often." said Nick as Emilia glared at him. "Come on E, it's a good thing."

"No, it's not. It's going to be like mom and dad, you're barley even here during the day so imagine when you actually start working there. Stay in America, go back home." said Emilia as she threw the strawberries on the table and stormed up the stairs.

"Why is she so dramatic, how are you two still friends with her?" said Hayden sitting them back down and going up the stairs after her.

"Really move here? How come?" said Miles as Adrian looked at the boy in front of him.

"Well it's not a sure thing, especially with everything that happened with the dark mark. I wasn't planning on telling Emilia but Hayden wanted to spill it out and look what happened. Don't know why she would rather be in the states instead of here, she has friends here that isn't her home anymore. The only thing she had in America was Hayden and I." said Nick as he handed Miles and Adrian a drink.

"Well when she visited, didnt you guys spend that entire month with her?" said Adrian as Miles took a sip of the drink and made a strange face not expecting it to be so strong. "If you stay here, you'll be working."

"Well yeah anyways, Cheers to you two starting your 6th year, did you know that when I was in Ilvermorny I was a Thunderbird and Hayden was a Wampus. Thunderbird being the best house in Ilvermorny."

"What kind of name is Wampus?" said Adrian as him and Miles bursted into laugher. Nick rolled his eyes and chuckled as he lifted his cup.

"What kinda name is Slytherin? Makes sense why you three are in it though, little slippery snakes." said Nick as he seen Emilia and Hayden come back downstairs.

"So when we're you going to tell me you took our 16 year old sister to get a tattoo?" said Hayden as Nick choke on his drink and looked at Emilia who was looking away.

"Don't know what you're talking about but back to what I was saying. I'm sure this will be the best year for you all, it's honestly going to be very eventful." said Nick as Hayden gave him a look. Emilia sat down in the middle of Adrian and Miles. "Here, I say we drink to that."

   "Drink? They aren't even of age Nicholas." said Hayden as Nick rolled his eyes and handed Emilia a cup. Hayden sighed and looked at his sister and her friends.

   "You'll be surprised what Emilia does, she literally pierced her own nose, pierced her belly button , threw a crazy ass party and she's homes alone all the time, who knows what she does and ANDDD she's still managed to get 12 O's, become prefect and have prefect grades." said Nick as Hayden rolled his eyes, grabbing a drink from Nick. "Great, Adrian how are you and Y/n? Any relationship problems?"

   "No, shes bloody great. The other day she took me to a public muggle park and we had pizza. It's actually really good. It sounds weird but it's- im not going to talk to you about pizza but couldn't be happier." said Adrian taking another sip from his cup. Emilia and Miles stared at him as he grew a smile.

  "Adrian's in loveee! Y/n really change him for the best." said Emilia with a laugh as Adrian rolled his eyes. Miles agreed as he and the two older boys started laughing.

   "Oh to be young and in love again. Y/n seems like a good person, from what i've seen of her." said Hayden as Nick rolled his eyes and lifted his cup.

   "What about you Miles? Who's your girlfriend this month?" said Nick laughing as the three friends sat there awkwardly. Miles looked at Emilia as she looked away.

   "Right, you know the Veelas powers didn't work on Adrian nor Miles. I wonder who Miles could be so in love with." said Hayden as Adrian chuckled taking a sip of his drink. Emilia rolled her eyes and grabbed a strawberry as Miles rubbed his neck awkwardly.

   "Well.. wait have you told Y/n you've love her yet." said Miles changing the subject. Adrian rubbed the back of his head and looked at Emilia who was giggling.

   "I have." said Adrian turning red. Hayden and Nick started laughing at his embarrassment. Nick looked back at Miles and grinned.

   "Why did you change the subject Miles?" said Nick as Emilia and Adrian looked at each other. Miles chuckled and looked at the boy.

   "I don't do love." said Miles as Hayden and Nick grinned. Emilia gave him a look and looked back to her brothers.

   "Does Emilia not get a boyfriend because you two are always with her?" said Hayden as Emilia rolled her eyes and chuckled.

   "She can get one, she just doesn't want one." said Adrian who was holding back his laugh. Nick and Hayden chuckled as Emilia looked at the clock.

   "Oh yeah, I've seen you've been getting a lot of letters from somebody E. Could it be Charlie Weasley?!" said Nick as Emilia choked on her drink. Miles gave her a look as Adrian chuckled.

   "Mind your business won't you, but if you need to know, most of them are from Y/n and the twins." said Emilia as Hayden and Nick looked at each other. "It's getting late, we better be off to sleep. We do have to wake up early tomorrow."

   "Yes, I agree. Goodnight all of you. Nick and I have to go to the Ministry right now, but we'll be back to take you to the station tomorrow." said Hayden as Adrian and the other two made their way up to their own rooms. Nick and Hayden disapparted to the ministry, Adrian was making sure he had everything in his trunk, Emilia was brushing her teeth, and Miles was sneaking into Emilia's room.

   "Hey." said Miles standing in the bathroom doorway. Emilia looked up at him as she wiped her face with a towel.

   "Shouldnt you be checking if you have everything in your trunk or something?" said Emilia walking past him and pulling out clothes from her closet.

   "I do have everything, I just wanted to talk to you. You never had a problem before with me being in your room E." said Miles sitting on her bed. She shot him a look as he smiled. "Come on, can we stop being weird."

   "You're the one who's being weird Miles. Which one do you think I should take as my dress robe." said Emilia coming out of her closet with two dresses in her hand.

  "I like that one." said Miles pointing to the skin tight silk dress. Emilia looked at it and walked back into her closet. Miles grinned as he watched her come out with another one. "Well, can I talk to you now?"

   "I thought you were." said Emilia walking back in the closet. Miles groaned as she came out again with a smile. "Alright what is it."

   "Are we really okay?" said Miles as her smile faded and placed the dresses on her bed as she stood in front of Miles.

   "Yeah, why wouldn't we be? I think we both know we're better as friends Miles. We both knew how this was going to end didn't we?" said Emilia giving Miles a small smile. He smirked as he held his hands out, Emilia hugged him as he wrapped his hands around her waist and held her tightly. He looked up her, their eyes meeting, and their faces leaning forward when Emilia pulled back and picked up one of the dresses. "Which dress looks the best?"

   "I already told you which one I liked." said Miles faking a smile. Emilia walked back in her closet when Adrian walked into her room.

   "Emilia can I borrow- Oh!" said Adrian seeing Miles sitting on her bed. Emilia stuck her head out of her closet looking at Adrian. "What are you two doing?"

   "Talking?" said Miles. Adrian walked in, narrowing his eyes at Emilia and walked to sit down next to Miles. "We really are just talking Adrian."

   "I didn't say I didn't believe you, don't get all defensive. So E, can I borrow Selene, I need to write a letter to Gianna and Astraios is already out sending a letter to Y/n." said Adrian as Emilia nodded. Adrian stood up and walked to the desk in the corner of her room by the window and looked down to see a bunch of letters from Charlie. Adrian chuckled as he gently grabbed the owl out her cage.

   "I miss Y/n, I haven't seen her in two weeks." said Emilia as Adrian quickly turned around and looked at her.

   "I haven't either! She's my girlfriend why are you missing her." said Adrian opening the window and looking down at one of the letters. Emilia saw him looking at them and threw a pillow at him.

   "Stop it, she's my bestfriend. You know best friends beat boyfriends." said Emilia as Adrian turned back to look at her surprised after reading the letter. "You two can get out now, Goodnight."

   "Goodnight E." said Miles getting up from the bed. Adrian held back his laugh as he walked out the door watching Miles fully leave.

   "Your dragon tattoo is super wicked." said Adrian in a mocking tone as Emilia pushed him out her room, face turning red. Adrian bursted into laugher. "Goodnight E."

   ———

  "Oh Y/n how do I work this.. Yes Hello i'm calling for a taxi." said Mrs. Weasley as Y/n stared at Harry who was giving her the same face she had on.

   "Mrs. Weasley, usually normal taxi drivers don't take people with owls and abnormally large trunks." said Y/n as Mrs. Weasley gave her a look.

   "Well they will today! Look here they come. Everyone grab your things, come on we can't be late." said Mrs. Weasley as Y/n picked up her trunk and Fred helped her with her owl. They were all squeezed in the back of the taxi with their trucks and pets. It wasn't a very comfortable ride, Pigwidgen was making all types of noise and his feather were flying all over the place.

   "Ron can you shut him up please?!" said Y/n as the taxi driver looked back at her. Ron gave her a look and moved him.

   "Hey I remember you three, you were talking about some type of elf and your other friend gave me more money then he should've." said the taxi driver as Y/n turned to look at the twins. Mrs. Weasley from the front seat turned around to look at them when Fred's truck popped open, releasing a firework. The taxi driver jumped and it didn't help the Crookshanks climbed his way up the mans leg. By the time they entered London everyone was covered in scratches and feathers.

   "I'm so glad to be out the bloody taxi." said Y/n even though the rain was pouring harder and got soaked carrying their trucks across the busy road and into the station.

   "Let me help you." said George taking O/n and putting it on a trolly. They casually walked into the platform to see Bill and Charlie talking to the three familiar Slytherins and Emilia's brothers. Adrian spotted Y/n and smiled quickly walking over to her.

   "You have a feather in your hair do you know?" said Adrian taking the feather out of her wet hair. She grinned as she placed her trunk down to hugged him.

   "It was a bit chaotic getting over here." said Y/n with a smile as Adrian picked up her trunk. He helped her put her stuff inside the train when they hopped back off to the others. Emilia quickly hugged her friend and pulled another feather out her hair.

   "Did you get attack by owls Y/n?!" said Miles laughing as Y/n rolled her eyes. Emilia was greeting Fred and George. They were all saying goodbye now when Charlie smiled at Emilia as she said goodbye.

   "I might be seeing you all sooner than you think," said Charlie, grinning as he hugged Ginny. Everyone looked at him confused as Bill, Hayden and Nick chuckled.

    "Why?" said Fred keenly.

     "You'll see," said Charlie. "Just don't tell Percy I mentioned it... it's 'classified information, until such time as the Ministry sees fit to release it,' after all."

  "Yeah, I sort of wish I were back at Hogwarts this year." said Bill, hands in his pocket looking almost wistfully at the train.

   "Wish I went to Hogwarts at all." said Nick causing Hayden to agree and laugh.

   "Why?" said George impatiently.

   "You're going to have an interesting year." said Bill his eyes twinkling. "I might even get time off to come and watch a bit of it.."

    "A bit of what?" said Y/n. The whistle blew and and Mrs. Weasley pushed everyone to the doors of the train.

   "Thankyou for having us Mrs. Weasley." said Y/n as her and the others climbed on the train.

   "See you Emilia." said Charlie as Emilia smiled. Adrian nudged her laughing as she turned red. The six of them made their way into a compartment and placed their stuff on the racks. George and Fred sat down next to Emilia as she smiled up at them, Miles gave her a look and sat down next to Adrian and Y/n.

   "What do you think is going on at Hogwarts?" said Emilia as she pulled open a book. Fred and George looked at each other and looked back down at her reading the book.

   "Must be something fancy if we need dress robes." said Y/n as she looked up at Adrian. Cedric and Joseph walked past the door and opened it as Emilia looked up and rolled her eyes.

   "Hey Y/n, you're dating Adrian now? What a shame really you've been- OW EMILIA!" said Joseph getting a book thrown at his head. Y/n chuckled as Adrian glared at the boy. "Cedric get your girl."

   "I'm not his girl. Didn't I tell you two to go stick each other's wands up your asses yeah go do it again." said Emilia accio her book back into her hands.

   "I suggest the two of you walk away now, you have three seconds." said Adrian as Joseph smirked. Miles grinned and looked at Adrian. "Three.."

   "Two... wouldn't let Emilia get to one if I were you." said Miles grinning as Cedric pulled Joseph back from the door. Joseph moved away from Cedric and walked back in and bent down to look at Y/n who was the closest to the door.

   "One." said Emilia as Adrian and Miles stood up, Adrian grabbed Joesph from his shirt and threw him back, hitting him in the face. Y/n quickly closed the door and sat the boys back down watching as Emilia continued to read her book.

   "What on earth was that!" said Y/n as the twins turned to look at Adrian who was grinning with adrenaline. Miles sat back down and crossed his arms.

   "It was a warning that Joseph didn't take. Cedric knew to move back and he did, Joseph should've listened to his friend." said Emilia as she looked up from her book.

   "I never had a problem with Hufflepuffs but those two are just something else." said Miles as Adrian sat back and wrapped his arm around Y/n. She grabbed his hand and rubbed her fingers on his knuckles. "Honestly been trying to get a hit on Diggory."

   "Those two are a couple of gits, i'm sure they'll leave you alone now." said Adrian smiling as Emilia and Y/n started chuckling.

    "Oh wow, my knight in shinning armor has saved me." said Y/n sarcastically as Adrian laughed causing the others to burst into laugher. Adrian sneaked a quick kiss on Y/n's lips as they smiled. The rest of the time Y/n and Adrian spent talking. Miles watched the rain pour outside as Emilia and the twins were in a conversation. They finally got to Hogwarts, and quickly found a carriage trying to avoid the rain.

   "Why is it so gloomy today." said Y/n shivering, hugging her robes as Miles and the twins joined her. Emilia and Adrian were helping the first years when they finally entered the carriage soaking wet.

   "I have no idea how those first years are going to go through that lake without drowning." said Emilia as Adrian climbed in after her. Adrian pulled out his wand and used the hot air charm to dry him and Emilia. Emilia's hair grew bigger as she tried to flatten it out.

   "It was really no use for it but it's better then sitting soaked and cold. It's really raining hard isnt it." said Adrian as he fixed his robes. They made their way into the castle and quickly ran inside.

   "I just can't wait to eat- Ah! Peeves!" said Y/n as Adrian turned around to see her, Emilia and Miles soaked. He looked up to see the ghost with water balloons in his hands.

   "Peeves if you don't stop i'm getting the Bloody Barron! I will, don't you dare throw another one! PEEVES!" said Emilia as he threw another one down at her. She placed her stuff down and looked up at the ghost.

   "What do I look like taking orders from a Prefect! Here take another one!" said Peeves throwing down a balloon and splashing Y/n.

   "We better just get out of here before he continues." said Adrian laughing pulling Y/n away from Peeves. Emilia was still scowling at Peeves when the twins and Miles pulled her along. She pulled out her wands and casted the hot air charm drying herself.

   "You hair looks funny like that." said George looking at the girls puffy hair. She rolled her eyes and pushed it down with her hands. Miles and Y/n did the same as they made their way into the Great Hall parting to different tables.

HIIII GUYSSSSSS I love when you guys comment on the chapters, it makes my day but I know I just published one yesterday but I wanted to do another one.. thankyou so much for the support, means a lot too me.🥺

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.8K 63 19
After being rejected by his best friend Kyoka Jirou in their first year at U.A, Denki Kaminari moves on and tries to forget about her. Now in their...
1M 55.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
115K 2.8K 92
MOVED --> IS NOW STARTING A REBOOT UNDER THE NAME "Forced into His Shadow" READ THERE! Everyone has heard of The Boy Who Lived. Except, what is it...
31.9K 1.1K 39
Skylar's nightmares have become her reality. When love and friendship are pushed to their limits, who will come out alive? Even the strong have their...