His Sin ✔️

Midika által

*Mature Content* "You're mine," he growls, his grip on me tightening. "And I always get what I want." +++ One... Több

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
EPILOGUE

ELEVEN

15.9K 564 51
Midika által

Word Count: 2009

I don't waste any time, whirling around to walk quickly down the alleyway and back toward the restaurant Lev is in.

Panic wraps itself around my heart that thunders against my chest as I race around the corner, refusing to look back over my shoulder. The brief image of him I got before fleeing is imprinted in my mind, yet I can't quite figure out who it was an where I have heard that voice before.

I don't care who it is, I'm not getting in the car with him.

Lev is standing speaking to the waiters, trying to get us a table as I push through the glass door and into the restaurant, trying to reign in my panic as I grab his shoulder, forcing him to turn back to look at me.

"Leven, we need to go," I tell him, not caring that people our staring, bothered that I have interrupted their dinners.

Lev's eyes widen as he stares me down. "What's wrong?"

"I'll tell you once we get out of here," I insist, not wanting to stay around this area for a moment longer. At least with lev by my side, maybe whoever that is won't follow me, although I can't be sure. My next best bet is that once we get up the boardwalk further there will be a bigger crowd of people to mix within.

Thankfully, Lev can see the fright in my eyes, nodding mutely as he allows me to pull him from the restaurant and back out into the balmy night air.

Just as we turn the corner, Lev's lips parting to ask me what has frightened me so much, the stranger from the car appears, leaning against the wall right outside the restaurant. I stumble to a stop, fear gripping me by the throat, by the heart.

"Amolet..." the man says calmly, his tone soothing, although only adds fuel to my panicked fire.

Lev stills beside me, gaping at the man in front of us. "Woah...Alpha Isaiah?"

It hits me straight in the chest, as I realise why he looks so familiar. I've seen him in books and on television, his dark hair, green eyes and immaculate looks unforgettable. Despite the fact that this is obviously the Alpha of this Pack I stand in right now, it's hard to imagine why he is here, trying to summon me into his car.

"You don't need to fear me, I just want to speak to you," he says, raising his hands up defensively. I take a wary step back regardless, unsure whether I'm imagining what is before me right now. There is no way I'm looking at an Alpha, although weeks ago I wouldn't have imagined meeting Alpha Noah, or a Sin.

"I'm not going to get into your car," I growl, knowing it's sitting just a street over, ready to drive me off to never be heard from again. Lev is still beside me, unsure of what to say.

"But I need to speak to you in private," he mutters, as if he can't quite believing I'm disagreeing.

I grit my teeth, knowing that Isaiah likely has everyone bowing at his feet daily, so having me refuse an offer to step into a car with him is probably coming as a surprise. He's handsome too, with a sweeping jawline and other precise features to match. His lashes are unbelievably thick and dark, framing his vibrant green eyes that I have no doubt make most men and women swoon.

"Come on Lev, we need to go," I mutter, grabbing at my friend's arm to drag him away, yet he remains firm where he is standing, entranced by Isaiah.

"We should probably obey the demands of an Alpha," he tells me, concern flooding his eyes as he looks at me. I frown, realising that he doesn't have any reason to fear Isaiah. I may not either, yet knowing Noah plans to kill Cian, I have a lot more to fear from Alpha's.

"You're not obliged to, but I recommend it, personally," Isaiah tells me, although his tone is firm.

I hesitate, unsure of what to do next. My eyes drift down to his black leather gloves, hands clasped together. It's not uncommon on Alpha's, I've read, yet just seeing it makes me uneasy. I'm not sure why all these powerful people have decided I'm of worth to them suddenly. I hardly have any idea of what is truly going on.

"What could possibly want to talk to me about?" I ask him slowly. He glances uncomfortably toward a group coming out of the restaurant, angling his head away slightly to avoid being seen. This is clearly business an Alpha shouldn't be seen conducting.

"Why don't you get into my car and I'll tell you..." he offers.

I swallow drily. Maybe I should just go, to hear what this man has to say. If I'm with Lev, maybe I will be safer, even though I doubt either of us could compare to an Alpha in regard to strength. Yet once again, my curiosity burns dangerously, coercing me into the car to hear what he has to say. This could be a once in a life time moment...

"Let's go Lev," I say after a long moment, entwining my fingers with my friends. Lev doesn't protest, nodding numbly as we step forward toward Isaiah.

Isaiah seems to have other ideas, resting his hand firmly against Lev's chest, glaring at him. Lev freezes, stumbling away a few steps without letting go of my hand. It's clear Isaiah wants me to go alone.

"No, he's coming with me," I growl firmly.

Isaiah releases a long breath, narrowing his eyes on me. I wonder how often he is challenged, how often people say no to him. Finally, he nods toward the alleyway, conceding.

"Fine...Let's go."

***

Isaiah doesn't say another word to us until we are inside the car and driving down the street. He only had to give the driver a single nod, causing my stomach to turn uneasily.

His seat faces ours, eyes watching us intently, shamelessly. I'm unsure of whether to be frightened or curious in this moment, have a myriad of questions of my own that I doubt he will answer. It's not everyday someone speaks to an Alpha, so being here in his presence should be considered a blessing.

"Where are we going?" I ask softly, watching the buildings pass by out the window, the driving going at an impressive speed. Lev looks wary as we weave through streets, although is wise enough to let me do the talking.

I'm the one who wrapped us up in this.

"To my estate," he tells us. Both Lev and I flinch collectively, not expecting that answer. I thought he may drive us to another place in the city to speak more privately, not to whether his estate is. "There is someone waiting there for you."

My blood runs cold. Is it Cian? I'm not sure I can handle seeing him after what happened the other night. I don't want to tell him I haven't decided whether to leave this job yet, or that I can't get him out of my head, even after I told myself I was done with him.

"Who?" I ask softly, gripping Lev's hand tightly in my own.

Isaiah sighs, shaking his head at me. "You'll see."

"What is this about?" I question, refusing to give up asking more questions. If I wished for this car to stop, I wonder if he would allow it. Or am I forced to see this person who waits for me at his estate? The thought sends chills across my skin as my blood turns to ice. Maybe I shouldn't have dragged Lev into this.

"I'm just hosting this meeting. I have nothing to do with this," he tells me with a shrug. He looks out the window, moonlight playing along his handsome features.

I grit my teeth. "I'm sure you know."

"I know that you've been wrapped up into something you don't want to be," he says, the slightest amount of humour in his eyes. I narrow my own on him, wondering what enjoyment he is getting out of bringing me to his home, being the messenger. Is this all because Lev and I chose to come here, to the Passion Pack?

"I'm not wrapped up in anything..." I tell him slowly. Since it's clear he knows about Cian, the Immortal must be the one waiting back at the estate. My throat dries in response to that thought, knowing I'm not ready to face him again.

"Right," Isaiah mutters.

I decide to try another angle to rouse some information from him. "I know about the rebellions in your Pack."

He hesitates, dragging his gaze across me, sensing the challenge. I don't know much, but I've seen signs around that slander his name, people whispering hate as Lev and I walk around. We purposefully came to this area to avoid the worst of it, so I would hate to see what is going on in the centre.

He swallows, eyes narrowing. "And?"

"People don't like you," I say hoarsely, wondering if I'm making a mistake, playing around with his ego like this. He could kill both Lev and I without any care. Although I sense that he won't, since he's working with whoever he is bringing us to.

"I'm very much aware of how little I'm liked," Isaiah says sourly, eyes darkening with each word. "But that's hardly the point."

I breathe out deeply, realising I may not be able to get anything out of Isaiah, even if I don't want to give up trying.

"Please, explain to me what is going on," I say softly, basically pleading this time. I don't want to go into this blind, especially since the further we drive away from the town, the harder for me and Lev to get back. "You're taking me to someone and you won't even tell me who it is or what they want with me."

"He just wants to talk. Telling you who it is will only give you more questions to ask, that I don't have the answer to," he tells me firmly.

He turns his head, signalling that this is final, that he isn't going to say anymore to me.

Lev and I keep quiet for the rest of the drive. My eyes drift between the window, Lev and the Alpha. Lev is frozen, numbly staring at Isaiah, as if he can't quite believe he's in the Alpha's presence. Isaiah doesn't pay either of any mind, not sparing another glance our way.

Eventually the car comes to a stop, the darkness outside shielding whatever view may be out there. It must be early morning by now, as we all step out from the car. My bones are wary as I stretch, looking around.

Lights are sprung up around the area, although I don't get much of a chance to admire the expanse of Isaiah's impressive estate.

Instead, he grabs my arm, dragging me toward the front door with little patience left. All I note is the smell of the sea on the air before I'm inside his home.

The inside of his home is stunning, although that's not captures my attention.

"Alpha Noah..." Lev mutters, letting go of my hand.

Sure enough, right before us, Alpha Noah stands, staring at us with his verdant eyes, arms crossed over his chest. Beside him, stands Stace, who looks solemn at the sight of me. I startle, flinching at the sight of them.

Noah steps forward, raising a dark brow at me. "I think we need to talk about Cian, Amolet."

🧡••🧡

If you guys are interested in reading more content from HIS SIN, you can find it now on Radish over ten chapters ahead!! (:

🎇••🎇

Stace now has his own story! Right now you can find it on Radish AND on Wattpad

🐼••🐼

I hope you guys enjoyed!!

Instagram: Sophie_Midika

Snapchat: Midikacrane

~Midika 💜🐼

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

188K 8.4K 27
"Mamma. What's a mate?" "Liam, honey. Where did you heard that?" Five year old Liam said hugging a book half his size. He went to his mother's side w...
613K 14K 52
Meet Liam Being an Alpha he has waited for his mate for a very long time and on top of that he is a CEO of Eirmon company and he has lost all his...
3.4K 440 42
"I pray for your soul, Lamont Oliver. I pray God has mercy on you. And on me, for loving you." *** When one lives for hundreds of years, mistakes hap...
7.5M 77.5K 6
*Book one in the Hell's Company series* Lucifer was the brightest angel in Heaven, But in service of God, he was condemned to darkness. After thousan...