𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐅𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄

Bởi KINGKYLIEW

Charlotte Jenner, a twenty three year old celebrity, music artist, model, and mother, continues to navigate h... Xem Thêm

| introduction |
| one |
| two |
| three |
| four |
| six |
| seven |
| eight |
| nine |
| ten |
| eleven |
| twelve |
| thirteen |
| fourteen |
| fifteen |
| sixteen |
| seventeen |
| eighteen |
| nineteen |
| twenty |
| twenty one |
| twenty two |
| twenty three |
| twenty four |
| twenty five |
| twenty six |
| twenty seven |
| twenty eight |
| twenty nine |
| thirty |
| thirty one |
| thirty two |
| thirty three |
| thirty four |
| thirty five |
| thirty six |
| thirty seven |
| thirty eight |
| thirty nine |
| forty |
| forty one |
| forty two |
| forty three |
| instagram |
| forty four |
| forty five |
| forty six |
| forty seven |
| forty eight |
| forty nine |
| fifty |
| fifty one |

| five |

13.5K 328 26
Bởi KINGKYLIEW

Chapter. 5

════ ◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦ ════

Charlotte had all of her sisters and Momma Kris sitting in Kylie's living room. If she was going to tell all of Chris's secrets, she was going to tell the whole family at once. "What bullshit did Chris do now?" Khloe asked Charlotte as she sat on Kylie's white couch with Kourtney and Kendall. Across from them Kim, Kris and Kylie sat on another couch.

"Well," She started to speak to all five of her sisters, "I was at Drake's last night and I asked him if he's heard anything in the industry about Chris cheating on me. And he said there was, and there's two more people Chris cheated on me with."

"You're lying," Kim's jaw dropped. "There is no way," Kris shook her head. The girls just looked at her in shock and astonishment.

"Don't get angry yet. Because it gets so much worse," Charlotte clapped in annoyance and anger. "Drake told me that he slept with AsianDoll before I went on tour. So this was like almost a year ago. Halfway through the relationship."

"What a piece of shit," Kylie scoffed. Kendall and Kourtney were both gleaming with anger.
"It gets so much worse," Charlotte told the family.

"The last thing that Aubrey knew about was that, over the last couple of months he's been sleeping with BlacChyna," When Charlotte said that the whole room broke out into a roar of anger.

"You're joking right? Like there's no way he has the audacity to do that," Kourtney said to Charlotte. "That's what I said," Char' pointed at Kourtney.

"He's really that dumb, and disrespectful to sleep with your brother's baby mother," Kim shook her head in shock, "What the hell."

"BlacChyna is also Tyga's babymother, and they've been close for like ten years," Charlotte reminded Kim. Khloe gasped when she heard that, "Oh my god I forgot about T'. Oh yea, Chris fucked up big time."

"Have you talked to him yet about it?" Kris asked Charlotte. Char' immediately shook her head, "I haven't spoken to him since I moved some things out of our house. I don't want to speak to him."

Charlotte's phone vibrated in her lap. She looked at her screen to see a text from Drake.
The two had been casually texting throughout the day.

That One Rapper🦉
Have u told the family about Chris yet
                              2:47pm

Charlotte's 🕸
Just did
                               2:47pm

That One Rapper🦉
Whats the reaction
I predict lots of anger
                                 2:48pm

Charlotte's 🕸
You sir
Are correct 
                               2:48pm

"Once Rob and Tyga find out," Kylie shook her head, "It's going to be fucking wild. They're both going to blow up on him."

"You need to call Chris right now, and let him know how much of a piece of shit he is," Khloe stood up from her seat on Kylie's couch.

"Khloe. I don't want to talk to him," Charlotte shook her head at the Kardashian sister. "You're just going to let him get away with this?" Khloe asked.

"I guess," Charlotte shrugged her shoulders. The phone vibrated in her lap again, she thought it would be Drake again but her phone screen said "Chris" instead of Drake's contact.

"What?" Charlotte answered the phone in an angry and annoyed tone. She didn't want to talk things through with Chris, she didn't want to face her emotions.

"Char'," Chris sobbed into his phone. Charlotte rolled her eyes and walked out to Kylie's backyard for privacy. "I fucked up so bad," Chris continued to cry.

"I should've never slept with Ammika. I fucked up so bad," Chris repeated to Charlotte over and over again.

"Chris, I know it wasn't just her. You slept with AsianDoll before I was on tour. You've been cheating on me for almost a year," Charlotte told Chris that the jig was up, and that she knew everything.

"What? Who you hear that from?" Chris immediately stopped his tears. "Don't worry about it. Tell me if it's true Chris. Tell me if you slept with her," Charlotte's eyes started to tear up from all of the pent up anger and sadness.

"I never slept with AsainDoll. I haven't seen her in years," Chris denied the theory. "You fucking liar!" Charlotte yelled loudly into her phone.

"You seen her at your show in Miami in June," Tears starting flowing down Charlotte's face.
"And how could you sleep with BlacChyna?" Charlotte sobbed.

"Charlotte I didn't sleep with them," Chris told Charlotte through the phone. But she could hear the guilt in his voice.

"Stop lying!" Charlotte yelled. "You've been cheating on me for months and you tried to blame me. Made it seem like it was my fault."

"You haven't loved me for a year!" Chris yelled back at Charlotte. "When did you stop loving me?"

"Chris. We had a kid and we had work, the passion was gone. That doesn't mean I stopped loving you!"

"You weren't in love with me!" Chris's tears came back. Charlotte sat down on a patio chair with her head in her hands and her phone on speaker. If she looked up she could see all of her sisters looking at her through the windows.

"No! I haven't!" Charlotte admitted, "You changed, you were rude, heartless, and you were only worried about yourself!"

"If you feel like we fell out of love you break up with me, we go our separate ways, you don't cheat on me with my brother's baby mother!"

"You have ruined any chance of us being together again! You will always be a selfish, rude, disgusting human being to me!" Charlotte's tears had blocked all of her vision.

"When will I see my kid?" Chris asked Charlotte. "You can't even fucking apologize," Charlotte sobbed into the phone, she hung up on him and threw her phone down onto the grass.

Charlotte sat by herself outside and sobbed. This is why she didn't want to talk to Chris, she didn't want to feel like this again. She hated the feeling of heartbreak and helplessness. When Charlotte looked up from her lap Kylie was walking over to her, and she picked up Charlotte's phone on the way over.

Kylie didn't say anything to Charlotte she just sat by her side and held her hand while Charlotte continued to cry. "He said it was because I stopped loving him," Charlotte started to calm down. She could actually breathe in a somewhat normal pattern.

Charlotte's phone started to vibrate once again, but this time it was in Kylie's hand. "I don't want to talk to Chris," Charlotte told Kylie.

"It's not Chris. Drake is FaceTiming you," Kylie looked at Charlotte's phone screen. Charlotte wiped off some of her tears before she told Kylie to answer it.

"Hi Drake," Kylie smiled at Drake sweetly. Drake was sitting in a driver's seat with his clean waves and fade, "Hi Kylie."

"Char' you good?" Drake noticed how red her eyes and cheeks were. "Ah, I'm good. Just got done talking with Chris," Charlotte wiped her cheeks to get the rest of her tears.

"What he say?" Drake asked Charlotte. "He told me it was because I stopped loving him a year ago," Charlotte told him.

"Absolute bullshit," Kylie shook her head. "For real," Drake agreed with Kylie.

"I just need a break. I want to get away from everything!" Charlotte yelled out in frustration and stress. "You girls should have a party night or something," Drake told Charlotte and Kylie as he took a turn in his car.

"That's a good idea. We can all go to mom's place in Palm Springs. We can have drinks, have a spa day. It'll be fun," Kylie brought up the idea to Charlotte.

"Yes. Go," Drake told Charlotte, "Go relax. Find someone to babysit Lucious for the night."

"Kourtney won't be able to go, she can watch Lucious," Kylie told Charlotte. She thought about it for a minute before she agreed, "Let's go."

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

❤️ 💬 ✈️
Liked by champagnepapi and 6,327,839 others
charlottejenner I miss when Lucious was this small ☹️🥺

View all 10,418 comments
krisjenner my munchkin❤️
nelly fly😎

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

21.1K 288 20
Karman Jenner is the youngest sister of the Kar/jenner at only 23 years old. Follow a long to see the journey of her life.
294K 6.9K 72
----------- Kadie Kardashian Stan, the biggest star in the world, between her singing, acting and directing career and being apart of the most famous...
348K 3.7K 128
Kiara Jenner is the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner family and the fraternal twin of Kylie Jenner. Her whole life she has been famous by staring in...
42.1K 1.7K 24
BOUND TO FALLING IN LOVE. Ice Spice / Social Media. In Progress. #1 in Ice Spice (12/10/23)