The eyes of the innocent hold...

Bởi -Shi_Qingxuan-

Curses. Not everyone can see them. Only those who possess cursed energy themselves or are in a near-death sit... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 - ⚠️Spoiler warning⚠️
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 26

5.5K 215 106
Bởi -Shi_Qingxuan-

"Gojo-Sensei?!" You and Yuji say in unison.

"N-No way..." You say, covering your mouth in shock.

"Mhm. I know it may come as a shock but it's true. He was tag-teaming with another sorcerer. But unfortunately that sorcerer turned to a life of evil. No one talks about this man. But, that's not why you came to me. You came to me for the positive not the negative." Hikaru says.

"Anyway. We should be on our way now. Thank you Hikaru." You say, bowing.

"Wait. Before you go. Let Mamamaru heal you first." Hikaru says.

"I couldn't possibly..." You reply.

"It's fine. You're injured. Let me heal you." Mamamaru says.

"O-ok." You reply, following Mamamaru to the healing fountain.

"Yuji. Wait here." You say.

Yuji's POV:
Why is Sukuna's plan working?! This wasn't how I expected my day to go! I mean, I was glad to be hanging out with Y/N and all, but why on Earth did Sukuna suggest this idea?!

I sat on the floor of the shrine. Bored out my mind. Waiting for Y/N to come back. I know Gojo wanted to see us today and we needed to head back, but we had some time beforehand.

"I'm back!" Y/N calls out.

"Oh. So are you ready to go then?" I ask her.

"Yeah. Let's go. Mamamaru. Hikaru. Thank you. So much. It means so much." She says, bowing to them.

"You don't have to bow. It's fine. We wish you the best of luck!" Mamamaru says.

Third Person POV:
You and Yuji left the shrine and started heading back to the college. You walked down the steps and emerged on the streets. You walked in silence for a while before speaking up. Breaking the awkward silence.

"Hey Yuji? You're supposed to be dead, right? Had Gojo discussed how he's gonna show you to the Tokyo students?" You ask.

"No actually. You mean like a surprise welcoming?" He asks.

"Yeah. Knowing him, he's gonna try something big and it ultimately fail." You say, stifling a laugh.

"Oh wait. I thought Nobara and Megumi didn't know where you were?" Yuji says, teasing you.

"Wha- Yuji! Ya big tease! I think Nobara might hit me. Other than that, I should be fine. Oh." You say in response.

"What do you mean oh?" Yuji asks.

"Megumi." You say.

"What about him?" Yuji says.

Then, you summoned your Phoenix. And watched Yuji's reaction when you did so.

"Oh yeah. You have a Shikigami." Yuji says.

"Technically it's not mine. It's Futsunushi's. But I can somehow summon it." You reply.

The conversation fell back to awkward silence as you walked back to the school. You wanted to say something. Anything. But you had no idea what to say. Or how to continue the conversation from before.

"Say. Yuji? What made you eat the cursed finger?" You ask out of the blue.

It was a question that had been on your mind a while. You knew it had immense cursed energy. But what possessed a young boy to just eat it?

"Huh. Well. I wanted to save everyone. Fushiguro was in bad shape and I didn't even know if you could fight. I wanted to protect my friends. To be honest, it was a last minute decision on my part." He says.

"Makes sense. Oh. We're here." You say.

You and Yuji headed to where Gojo Sensei had told you to meet him prior. Yet he had no clue the two of you snuck off campus. By yourselves.

You went inside the campus and figured out where Gojo was. Yuji decided to just pop out from behind a pillar and start talking.

"Ah Sensei! Let's hurry to where everyone is!" Yuji beams in excitement.

"Yuji... could it be that you're planning on showing up normally?" Gojo says.

You snickered at the statement.

"Eh, I can't?" Yuji says, sighing in defeat.

"Even if you're an exorcist, it's not normal to find out your dead friend turned out to be alive 2 months later. You gotta do a surprise!" Gojo says.

"Surprise..." Yuji says in confusion.

"Leave it to me. The first years would cry laughing from the astonishment. And the second years and folks from Kyoto would get caught up crying too! Surely someone will start vomiting, and in the end the global warming will get solved." Gojo explains.

"Sounds nice!" Yuji says.

"Sounds a bit excessive." I say.

"Y/N. Where'd the Phoenix come from?" Gojo asks.

"Oh. This? I somehow summoned it. Well, it's Futsunushi's but still." You reply.

"Hmm. This could come in handy." Gojo contemplates.

"What do I do? Sensei, what do I do?" Yuji asks, trying and failing to contain his excitement.

"You don't have to do anything! Just do what I tell you!" Gojo says, playing in to Yuji's excitement.

"So what do I have to do?" Yuji asks.

Gojo didn't respond and the three of you then left your meeting area and headed out to where everyone was located. You followed behind Gojo while he pushed a cart that Yuji was in.

"Sorry for the waaait!" Gojo says, bringing the cart to a halt.

It was quite the scene. Gojo pushing Yuji in a cart. You hiding behind Gojo. Your Phoenix flying above the three of you.

"Gojo Satoru." Iori Utahime grumbled in annoyance.

"Gojo Satoru." Miwa said in a daze.

"Hey hey, seems everyone's around. I was on a business trip overseas, you see." Gojo said.

"He just started talking." Panda mumbled.

"Here, souvenirs. A protective charm from some kinda tribe for the folks from Kyoto. Nothing for Utahime." Gojo says, handing out souvenirs.

"I don't want it!" Utahime says, an irk mark on her forehead.

"And for the Tokyo folk's there's two surprises!" Gojo says.

"It's so weird to see an adult excited." Panda sighs.

"H-hello." You say, stepping out from behind Gojo.

"Y/N?!" Nobara says in shock.

"Who's the Phoenix?" Megumi asks.

"Mine." You reply, looking at the floor.

"So you're a Shikigami user?" Megumi says in annoyance.

"N-no. Not really. It's not mine. It's Futsunushi's but I can summon it." You explain.

"Oh. Ok." Megumi says.

Then Nobara comes up to you and slaps you upside the head.

"Hey! What was that for?!" You say, rubbing your head.

"For making us think you were dead! You disappear for 2 months and then show up out of nowhere. We thought we lost you and Yuji." Nobara says.

"Nobara..." You say, looking down out of guilt.

"Now. For the other surprise. The one. The only. It's Itadori Yuji himself!" Gojo says.

Everyone went silent.

"Eh?" Yuji says.

"They're not happy at all! The Kyoto folks are entranced by the souvenirs!" Yuji thinks, sighing in annoyance.

"Sukuna and Futsunushi's host? How can this be..." the director for the Kyoto school says.

"Director. Hey~ I'm glad, I'm glad. I was getting worried that you might get too surprised and die on me." Gojo teases.

"You damn brat!" The director replies.

"Hey." Nobara says, placing her foot on the side of the cart Yuji was stood in.

"Ah, yes." Yuji says, not really knowing what else to say.

"Got something to say to me?" Nobara says, clearly on the verge of crying.

"Eh?" Yuji says.

"I'm sorry I kept it a secret." He paused. "That I was alive." He finished.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

395K 11.6K 33
𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 : ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗗𝗦 ‧₊˚ ➤ Where a curse gets awakened after 1,000 years of stasis, getting told her opti...
38.8K 3.2K 55
❝𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚?❞ Contrary to popular belief, forgive...
14.9K 913 9
❝𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚. 𝙎𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮... ❞ A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
89.9K 2.3K 51
(Y/n) Nanami, the daughter of Kento Nanami, lived an ordinary life with her father and mother, unaware of her father's secret occupation as a Jujutsu...