MHA Oneshots(Mina centric)

Av Taboo_writer

This is not an x reader This includes • songfics •ships •angst •fluff •smut •reactions • little space •BD... Mer

🦋Kittykat🦋
🐠Soft and fluffy🐠
🍓My love🍓
💅🏾And that's on period💅🏾
🧞‍♀️Secrets 🧞‍♀️
🎧The album🎧
🍼Your love is king 🍼

💄Cheap little whore💄

6.7K 38 133
Av Taboo_writer

"Running back to the strip club I'm never going back they never take me"
_
The girls get mad at mina
_
•todomomo
•KamiJirou
•IzuOcha
•tsuyu x tokyami
• Ojiro x hagakure
•kirishima x evil oc
•mina centric
•angst
•sero x bakugo
• Mina x surprised and
a randomized person from Bha
•rape is mentioned
• most of these will be mina centric but also others as well I won't leave anyone out🐋
___

"Hey, guys! what are you guys doing," asked an excited bubbly Mina walking into the girls' dorms coming back from visiting her brothers?

"Well me urakara, Momo, Toru, jirou and Sukihana were gonna go to the mall kero," tsuyu said looking down awkwardly, uncomfortable and irritated.

"Oh"
She said her chest ached with agonizing pain.  her eyes withered, slightly while she played with the ends of her skirt not detecting the two small holes she created by accident.

"Ye- yeah..um we were gonna invite you but we didn't know where you were," Ochako said faking smiling at the uncomfortable tension.

"Oh...why didn't you just call me we have each other's numbers" mina spoke trying her best not to cry, this wasn't the first time they didn't invite her or had ditched her to hang out, was it something she had done?

Jirou practically rolled her eyes at Mina's sad tone she was sick tired of Mina's lies and schemes.

"Ashido stop it!"
She yelled having her patience run out quick. Eyes looking into mina deep dull one that had hurt look to them.

Mina immediately flinched ducking slightly covering herself thinking she was gonna get hit.

"S-sorr-rry...Jirou" she stuttered out tears nearly falling but seemed nobody noticed, or that they noticed they just didn't care.

"NO I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU- you're such a fucking pick me bitch! all you do is hang around the boys your probably sleeping with all of our boyfriends!" Jirou growls jealously accusingly pointing at Mina who looked confused about what she was talking about.

'Why in the world would I sleep with my friends'
She thought to herself don't get her wrong she loves the bakusqaud but they're like a sibling to her and the thought of sleeping with them made her wanna gag. What the hell was wrong with them?

"Wh- what! No, we're just friends you all don't think that d-do you? She felt her heart drop did they think she was like that?

"I- I don't know Mina Deku-Kun
has been talking about you a lot"
Ochako says staring at her eyes furring playing with her fingers a bit.

"No- no it's not like that I just- Zuku wanted help with building him all might lego set I was just being a good friend," she said with a pleaded look and went to grab ochako hands only for the girl the snatch them away moving closer to tsuyu.
Ochako eyed grew dark at the nickname, Deku was hers's and she wasn't going to let some dumb girl ruin him.  Ochako was shocked at herself when did she start referring to friends like that, she couldn't control herself mean words just spilled out like water from her mouth.

"See you even call him Zuku! I don't even know why he would date something like you! Your pink for Christ's sake!"

Urakara said scowling at Mina who just took the heat, no matter what, they were still her friends even if they didn't like her anymore. She understands it's was silly of her to think someone would want her as a friend.

"Kero she does have a point yesterday I saw you coming outta tokyami dorm explains kero," Tsuyu asks starring hard,  tsuyu was deeply confused in herself tokyami explain what they were doing and even showed her proof of what the hell is happening.

"Tokyami wanted my help with president mic's English homework,"

her heart suffers, even more, she is not a whore. Was it's wrong for her to hang out with her
friends?

"That's a lie ashido your grades are failing I didn't take you as a liar it turns out your as much of whore and as you are a liar"
Momo her eye turning dark pink spat.
She could see herself screaming angry words at her friend but she felt like she was being forced.

"I also saw you with my todoroki-kun down the street and watched you rub your body all over his arm,!Oh my God, jirou right such a fucking pick me! you practically beg for it all you do is walk around here wearing such flashy clothing"
Momo says as if her hero costume isn't Flashy.

"Momo please its wasn't what you think,  sho and I Bumped into each other and I noticed he was
injured I was helping him-

"At this point, we caught you mina, I see the way you act around Denki, sero, Kiri, and bakugou your such a disgusting bitch all you do is wear skirts and tank tops showing skin trying seduce our boyfriends!" Sukihana yelled loudly I'm sure the Lov heard it, punching Mina.
Everyone in the room gasped, they all wanted to do something but couldn't.

Mina was officially broken her black teary eyes made her look even Cuter like a pouting baby raccoon. This anger sukianna even more her blood was boiling with hatred for mina, while the poor girl had no idea.

'What way? there my best friends'
She thought confused with their accusations.

"S-Sukihana I'm sorry if I offended you but they're my best friends they like brothers to me I'm sorry it seemed like I was doing more than to be intended"
She said wrapping her arms around herself submitting she learned over the years of having a toxic mother that the best thing you could do is submit.

Sukihana had enough she hated mina with her whole gut, she hated that everyone babied her and loved her, she hated the way boys and even girls would throw themselves at the pretty pink girl.

'I should be the one getting attention not this pink bitch'
She thought that's why she used her quirk to turn the girls on her.

"YOUR SUCH FUCKING BABY THAT'S PROBABLY WHY YOU GOT RAPED! YOU CONSTANTLY WEAR HOE CLOTHING NO WONDER YOU GOT RAPED YOU PRACTICALLY BEGGING FOR It"
She yelled while mina curled up against the wall trying to cover herself. Almost having panic her breathing got heavy as she tried to calm herself.

'Did I deserve it? Maybe it is my clothes' she thought painful
As she was starting to have flashbacks.

"S-s-sorry I- I- I didn't mean to I'll... Go, have a great day"  she said bowing running out looking like a kicked puppy, crying while every one of the girls scoffed, they were sick and tired of mina she Always acted so sweet and innocent it annoyed the girls because she would get attention from The guys, little do they don't understand. mina simply was nice she didn't care what gender you are, she'll always be there for her friends.
And now her friends thought she was a dirty whore.
__

Denki and sero were just about to get high when bakugou and Kiri came in with blankets and pillows and snacks with movies and of course gave everyone their stuff animals, Denki had Pikachu,  Sero had a sloth named Lupa because it reminds him of his mom who recently went go visit their family in Mexico. Kirishima had a red teddy bear with had spikey hair.
Bakugou had a yellow and black cat named queen murder explosive and mina had a 10ft black koala.
Bakugou let a small chuckle at how they won that huge stuffy, leaning his head on sero's lap while Kirishima snuggled on his right side while Denki's head lay on bakugo tummy arm around his waist playing on his switch. Usually, Mina would snuggle into Kirishima or bakugo chest saying something around the lines of the biggest and warmest man tiddies.

"What so funny kat"
Sero asked, playing with katsuki hair

"Tch I was thinking about pinky's koala" at this the boys start laughing immediately

"Do you remember when she told the guy that she had dick"
Kami said snorted giggling

"Oh I remember and which ended up in bakugou almost killing the poor soul"
Sero said with a smirk

"Honestly that girl is so dense  obviously that stupid nerd was hitting on her, and her response is
'What, why would we sleep in the bed with you?  When I can get you a futon'

bakugo mimics her high-pitched voice make the rest laugh.

"That's Mina for you honestly and she still won't tell us who she dating"
Kirishima said bluntly while the three immediately shut up and look at him in shock.

"NANI???"

"SHE DATING SOMEONE WHOOOO?"

"I say we go kill that bastard he might corrupt her" bakugou says darkly rubbing his hands together like a weirdo, Making the rest sweatdrop.

"Kat chill out Let's trust Mina's judgment," Kirishima spoke looking at the blonde who was plotting someone murder.

"But what if that bastard tries anything with her and-
He said get cut off by a yell

"YOUR SUCH FUCKING BABY THAT'S PROBABLY WHY YOU GOT RAPED! YOU CONSTANTLY WERE HOE CLOTHING NO WONDER YOU GOT RAPED YOU PRACTICALLY BEGGING FOR It" a loud yell was heard

"Dude that sounds like Sukihana"
Sero said

"I have a feeling I'm going to murder someone dunce face get a body bag ready"

"Got it bakubro"

Something happened all the other males heard it too and made it to the common room.

"Hey did you guys hear that," todoroki asked looking at them

"WHAT DO YOU THINK ICYHOt" bakugou yelled rolling his eyes

"Kat calm down, I think it came from the girl's dorms," sero said leaning on his boyfriend.

"I say we go check it out," kami says

"B-but guys the girls might be getting dress and it's would rude of us to go and barge in" Midoriya. Says

"Th nerds right let's just wait out here"
----

After mina ran out Sukihana accidentally bumped arms with momo with broke the quirk

"Hello, what see we doing in Sukihana room? Momo asked as the girls but immediately remembered and started panicking.

"H-how could I say such a thing to mina"  Ochako cried tears falling like Waterfall. As she and Tsuyu cried on each other while momo Toru and jirou eyes were glossy.

'How could I say that to mina is like sister how could I!'

jirou thought finally letting out a heartbreaking sob. Apart of her was happy and felt some truth to her words.

"How could we kero she'll forgive us," Tsuyu cried even harder

"This doesn't make any sense! we love mina, why would we accuse her of such a thing?!..... it's doesn't make sense, yesterday we almost killed a guy for touching her shoulder and now today we call her a slut? No there has to be more"
Momo announced
' why would we say that unless we're hit with a quirk
But the only person who has that type of quirk is Sukihana, but why would she hate Mina? Mina didn't do anything to the girl'

"Let's go kero we have to go apologize," tsuyu said as they all jumped up running to the common room to see the boys
—-

"Hey ponytail what was the loud yell" bakugo growled something in his gut told him it bad and he was gonna have killed someone.

"Bakugou I suggested you don't talk to my girlfriend like that" todoroki glared at bakugo shocking everyone bakugo solely ignores the duo color boy and looked back at momo with an icy glare like he already.

"Yeah we heard Sukihana yell Something," Kirishima asked worried for his girlfriend.

Just thought of what they did made them break out in sobs

"She n-never F-f-forgives us"
Ochako cried Deku immediately comforting her.  As she cried in his chest, rubbing circles on her back gently.

Bakugo eyes wondering shot through the group of crying girls and their boyfriends he narrowed his eyes in a deep glow glare, 'where the hell is pinky?'

"Bro doesn't be mean they're already crying, "  Denki said uncomfortably as jirou cries in his chest. He wanted to cuddle with his squad, not jirou. She always was mean to him. He knows she just playing but it still hurts.
He had told her multiples that he didn't like it but she continues to insult him.

"Denki look around what do notice? He said making sero and Kirishima glimpse around the room.

Their faces immediately went into a concerning look.

Where the hell is mina?

"Can you calm down as tell us what happen"
bakugou said as the girls sat together on the left side of the couch.

"K-kero mina had asked where we were going- and I don't know kero we just suddenly felt so angry and started say mean things," Tsuyu said as dark shadow comforted her.

Soon they heard footsteps making everyone look at the doors.
To see shinso carrying a small and tired Mina in a large purple hoodie that said 1-c, who snuggled against her boyfriend, yes boyfriend, of course, they didn't tell anyone because it's wasn't anyone's business simply as that.

"What hell are YOU doing with pinky"

Bakugo said while Kiri wrapped his arm on the other waist keeping him in place.

"Well she came to my dorm crying and wouldn't tell me why"

Shinso snapped rolling his eye making the girls flinch.

"Here I'll go take her to bakugou room," sero said looking at shinso confused and curious on why outta everyone Mina would go to his room?
____

"So what you tell me is that you told my girlfriend that her rape was her fault! You're all fucking sick do you know how many fucking panic attacks she had when she came to my dorm!"

Shinso voiced went flat while the girls look down in dismay, while most of the boys were holding Bakugou back from killing the girls.
They were all focused on keeping bakugo at bay they didn't hear what the purple hair male said.

"LET ME GOOO ILL KILL YOU BITCHES HOW DARE YOU FUCKJNG EXTRAAAS UGHHHHHHHAAAA"

Bakugou shouted as todoroki fastened his arm are around his small waist while Deku wrapped his around the blonde torsos and Kirishima Was held back by dark shadow and shouij while Denki wasn't struggling calmed himself down with ojiro with tails
And sero was making Mina comfortable laying her on the large koala wrapping her up with the squads shared dark blueish blanket with bakugou faces on it. They got it as a joke but it was way too comfortable so they would each take a turn with large blankets, they even used at their sleepovers

She whimpered slightly face frowning in fear, so sero kissed her forehead and gave her all of their sweaters, and putting on her favorite movie princess and The frog,  cracking the door.

"B-but isn't our fault s-Sukihana hit us with her quirk"
Ochaka mumbled making everyone go quiet or so she thought.

"Why don't we go asked the recovery girl if she could get the videotapes so we can analyze what happened" todoroki spoke while everyone finally calmed down.

__

Everyone had sat on the couches even Aizawa who was was notified by shinso of the situation.

"Is there anything you wanna say before the video starts" Aizawa

....

"Well let us start"

The room shows most of the girls 30 minutes before mina enters

"Ochaka where mina?" they see Tsuyu look at the girls in combustion.

"Sukihana-sans told me she did want to hang out with us" they see the brown hair pout sadness, in her eyes.

"That been happening a lot lately hero maybe she mad at us," Tsuyu says

"Now that I think about it"

"Maybe but how could she be mad Mina's never got mad remember that one time Denki ripped her favorite MT lady poster" they hear momo say with pout what it looks like she was thinking.

"Yeah all she did was a growl and it sounded and looked like a puppy"
Kami laughed

"Hey! That's kat's fault for trying to teach her how to be 'scary' Kirishima smiled while sero laid his head on his lap he was slowly getting impatient bakugo notice and ran his finger through his soft hair, small whine left the tallboy mouth only back heard it and smirked. Bakugo did notice Kirishima's girlfriend glaring at him and sero but they didn't even look her way.

___
=After they watch the tape=

"Okay, ladies detention and cleaning the doors for six months and go apologize," Aizawa said as he wrapped bakugo with his scarf from killing the girls and Deku. He gonna kill Deku because he Deku but mina calls him Zuku. (might make minadeku one shot?)

"I swear to God Deku! if I find out you did something I will end you"

Bakugo said getting free grabbing Deku collar,  Pulling him so close. They look like they kiss.

"Bakugo! Stop leave Deku alone" ochako yelled

"Bitch shut up!  How dare you just because you're insecure about your relationship doesn't mean you can bully mina because she has your boyfriends wrapped around her fingers!" 

"Kacchan!  Stop it!, leave Uraraka alone she and the other girls were hit by sukihana quirk!" Deku yelled defending his girlfriend.

"Do even you know what her quirk is?" bakugo screamed

"I-it changes people, emotions" he hesitated a lot.

!Wrong her quirk can allow to change emotions but sometimes she taps in negative emotions that the person feels towards them!"

"What does that mean?" Denki asked looking at jirou who looked a little scared. She knew he would break up with her, he always put mina first and it angers Jirou, it angers her when he would talk about her, or the bakusquad! why couldn't she be first why did she have to be first? they aren't even dating! jirou the one who been there! or has she?  It's weird because when Denki talks about bakugo or Kirishima or sero it doesn't angry, because she knows Denki not gay. But Mina she a female and she knows or she thinks she knows that mina might steal Denki. Little does she know Mina as boyfriend and only thinks of them as siblings.

"Meaning your dumb ass girlfriends are holding some type of negative energy for pinky" kami instantly slipping away from jirou looking hurt.

"What does h-he m-mean"
He said quietly looking at jirou who gulp

"I-i was jealous," she said
Making everyone go quiet and listening closely.

"O-of what" Denki asking tearing up truly hurt that his girlfriend would do this to one of his best friends.

"Because! You always talk about her it never about me!" she screamed in the back you could see sero holding bakugou back from going berserk.

"Don't yell at me"
He said in the small voice, last weekend he caught her sucking off some dude but took her back because she begs for him to forgive her but this sets it over the top.

"You're so weak!
All I wanted was you and all you did was talk about your friends!"

"How am I weak just because I don't shut people Out! and constantly insult Them! For the last s-six months, y-you've just put me down" everyone could hear the strain and discomfort.

"Denki I- "

She tried grabbing his hand but he jerks ways closer to Kirishima.

"NO! Don't touch me!  We're done" with that he waddles to bakugou room, bakugou sero, and Kirishima right behind him.

They open the door only to see Mina cuddling shinos.

"Okay okay break it up love birds scoot over so we can all c-cuddle," he said that last part in small voices making them all cooes.

"What was that bakubaby" Mina tease they could still hear the fake happiness in her voice trying to cover up her hurt feelings.

"Mina look at me," bakugou said like a stern brother

Don't believe anything those girls said alright! They are just made because you're a great and smart beautiful person" he said looking her eyes as she teared  up  jumping on bakugou

"Awwww bakubroooo I love you too," she said hugging the boy them Denki hugged him too.

"Who knew kat could be so nice"

"Shut up dunce's face and why didn't you tell us earwax! Was verbally abusing you" he said grabbing Denki's ear.

"Ow! Sorry bakubro I didn't wanna bother you guys" he so said looking down

Kirishima pulling him into a kiss
As the rest of the squad, Ooo's in the back.

"Kami we love you so don't hesitate to come and talk to us," he said smoothly pulling the boy in his lap while Denki gay panics and ends up p
short-circuiting.

Shinou just sits on the Side of Mina awkwardly, Start scratching his old cuts.

Mina notices this and takes shinso wrist and kisses his scars making him blush. They stared at each other deeply gazing.

"Hello? We still hear! God the heterosexual are weird" sero says jokingly making them all giggle

!Hey me and shinso are pansexual"
Mina giggled as shinso placed his head on his head.

"Welcome to the  manly club for the homos"
Kirishima says with a straight face and cute smile. Making sero choke on his water.

"Uh I think I might like it here"

Shinso says as they continue to laugh and cuddle with each other.

___

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

2.7K 72 12
Mina Ashido knew one thing about her friendship with Izuku Midoriya-that she could get hurt. A friendly, popular guy with a girlfriend taking a likin...
32.5K 274 42
MHA (My Hero Academia) Fanfiction This story may contain some spoilers This is mostly fanon and should not reflect on your opinion of the actual sho...
52.8K 863 34
Various ships and x readers - x readers will be gender neutral unless otherwise mentioned! -probably a lot of x readers, they're easier for me to wri...
51K 865 15
This is a bakushima story they are 16. There will be other ships here and there but the main one is bakushima. The other ones are TodoDeku, SeroMina...