Serial Lover

Por FrankieMarie__

Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My hea... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chpater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 27

5.8K 108 46
Por FrankieMarie__

~Water~

"KILO" I moaned as he sucked on my neck and cuffed my butt. His kisses were magical and his touches were everything.

"Say it again" he growled as he continued giving me hickes all over my body. I was now bruised and I loved it.

"KILO" I moaned even louder than before. I'm pretty sure the whole city could hear me. I wrap my legs around his waist and we move to the couch. He takes his shirt off of me. I love wearing his clothes. My lace red bra was showing and my cheeks flush in embarrassment. He slowly takes off his crisp white shirt and his abs make me even wetter. Damm I ain't been this wet in years.

He finishes taking both our clothes off and throws them across the room. Everything this man does is sexy. He pulls my panties down and goes in.

"Kehlani" I hear my name being called. "KEHLANI" I open my eyes to see Kilo standing over me. Was I dreaming? It felt so fucking real. Right at the good part, he woke me up. I hope I wasn't talking in my sleep. I have been known to do that.

I get up and the bright sun hits my eyes. Damm, he should have closed the curtains. I cover my eyes and fully stand up. He helped me gain my balance and I was now fully up. I blink my eyes a couple of times to see clearly.

"Curtains," I say asking him to close them and he did. I look to see the time and it was 7:00 am sharp.

"Why did you wake me up so early?" I ask while laying back on the couch. He pulls me up by my arm which makes me shiver and gives me butterflies. His touches are now different because of my feelings. It now changes everything.

I pull my arm back and stretch.

"We will have company today," he says and I turn around to look at him with and shocked face. I was excited but not excited. I wonder who was coming I want to see Candace and Riccardo.

"When?" I ask. I'm pretty sure Candace and Riccardo are already in America.

"In a couple of hours," he says as he grabs his stuff.

I growl. "Why didn't you tell me this yesterday?"

He laughs and then walks out leaving me alone. I grab my shoes and purse and head to the elevator. As we go down I put on my shoes and look up to catch him staring at me. I turn my head as I blush.

I decided today I would make an Instagram. KehlaniValentino is perfect I would use Paris but I know Kilo would have a problem with it. I hear his phone ding and he opens it. My phone buzzes and he follows me. How the fuck did he. I look at him and laughed. So he really just has a tracker and some other crazy shit on my phone. That's why I'm getting a new one. I can't do anything on here he's watching me.

My phone buzzed the whole ride home so I put it on do not disturb. I followed some of my favorite artists and people and also Beau.

Nobody has arrived yet and I had just enough time to get ready. I grab some clothes and I take a hot shower.

As soon as I walked downstairs Kilo was waiting for me. I got a little scared. Was I in trouble?

"Smile," he said and I look at him confused.

He sighs "Business friends are coming we need to act like we're actually married"

This is not helping me and my feelings at all. "Sure," I say sarcastically walking past him as I smile.

He grabs my arm making me spin around. He then grabs my face making me lookup. "This is serious."

"Ok," I say as I push his hands away. I made some bagels for breakfast and he joined.

"We're having dinner tonight," he said as we finished eating.

"Use those acting skills," he said as he kissed me on the forehead and grabbed his keys.

"Where are you going ?" I asked and I also wanted to ask why he was acting like this.

"To work," he said walking out. I run after him and follow him into the elevator.

He looks at me confused. "Art store," I say and he looks even more confused.

"I thought you only said that to get away from me," he says with a low chuckle and I roll my eyes.

We walk out and go our separate ways. I drive to the nearest store I can find and get some money out of the ATM. If I buy things off my card he will know what I'm up to.

I but some notebooks and pencils. Things I would need to start my Escape. I also buy a phone since Kilo has power over this one. Which I power off so he doesn't know my locations. I also check my Surroundings every minute to make sure no one is following me. Since I'll be taking this car with me I took it to a shop. I asked them to check for any tracking devices but to not take it out. When I leave I will take it off myself and sell the car. $150,000 was what the man said it was worth. I kind of doesn't want to sell it though. I want Kilo to find it.

They showed me where the tracker was and my next stop was transferring my money to a different bank. Yes I know he could see this but It wouldn't raise any questions. The banks are named in funds for right now. He would think I'm donating some of it. I also have money from work I have been putting up.

I had enough of today and it was almost time for dinner so I made my way to the penthouse. Since me and Kilo aren't sharing a room I will have to keep these items in my car. I take note of every security guard there is and how many guards he has around the building which are a lot. So I would need a disguise. Imma go for blonde when I leave.

Luckily many people who live here have a car like me and I will just switch out the license plate and put a baby on board sticker on the window.

Where the hell did I learn all this information. I laughed at myself as I got out of the car. It took so much work to get to New York and it's going to be even harder getting to Jamaica.

But thankfully Kilos has been acting all nice lately so he's kind of off my case. I walked into the house and I smelled food cooking. I guess it was almost time for dinner. I was nervous though. I don't know these people and I can be really shy.

I head upstairs to get dressed. Kilo left me a green tight dress on my bed and I quickly put it on. The dress showed my neck and shoulders. I had scars there so I decided to cover them up. I let my hair down and wore some big hoops.

I never wear makeup unless I'm conversing something up. First off it's itchy as fuck and second, my face is too beautiful for all that shit. No thank you.

I haven't seen Kilo since I got home. I went looking for him in his study. Before I went in I decided to be nosy and listened in.

"He wants her home" I hear Kilo say and I get closer trying to hear who he's talking about.

"And that's what Bella wanted?" I hear Riccardo ask. wait is that what Bella said in his office yesterday. Who the hell wants me home?

"She needs to see him" I hear Riccardo say and Kilo sighs in frustration.

"DINNERS READY" Somebody yells and I tiptoe downstairs so they wouldn't hear me and my heels.

I waited for Kilo at the bottom of the stairs. As I stood there I couldn't help but stare at my ring. I wonder how much this cost. Ohh my, gosh what if it has a tracker on it. It could explain why it's so big. So now I gotta also sell my ring. Not a problem. The diamond is huge. It has to be worth a lot. I also need to start wearing sunglasses.

Kilo grabs my hand and we proceed to the dinner table. I noticed a few people. Candace and Riccardo were here and thank god. So was a couple of people. But sitting right across from me was Mr.Jones. I grab onto Kilos's hand because I'm now scared. He was staring at me. Undressing me with his huge eyes. I was disgusted by this man. Why the hell would Kilo invite him?

The last time I seen him he told me I would regret the words that came out of my mouth. He's gonna regret ever meeting me if he comes near me ever again. He is such a fucking creep. Eww, I wonder what his first name is.

We started eating and Kilo talked business to everyone. I just sat there confused and dumbfounded. It's funny how I don't know shit. I really don't know what Kilo does. I know he owns hotels, clubs, and has his own clothing brand. But what about all this mafia shit. Like who is in control and shit. What does he do? What the fuck do people even do in the Mafia? Kill. I don't fucking know. But I know one thing I need to get out of here.

Mr. Jones would not stop staring at me. I got up and told Kilo I was using the bathroom. I went inside and locked myself in. I hate it here so much. I heard a knock on the door and opened it. Mr.Jones was standing there. I tried to close the door but he got in. I backed up as he pulled out a knife. I could have screamed but he would probably kill me.

"What the fuck do you want?" I say as my back was about to hit the wall.

"I want you," he said with lust and desire in his creepy eyes.

He put his hands on my neck and started choking me. "Soon baby this will all be over and we can finally be together" he whispers to me.

I kick him in his balls and he falls to the ground. I snatch his knife and put it to his face. "That will never happen you sick mother fucker" I said kicking him a couple of times. I walked out of the bathroom out of breath and not able to breathe properly. I looked a mess and as I walked up the stairs Kilos voice stopped me.

"Kehlani" he shouted my name.

I turn around and walk to him trying to catch my breath. "Bathroom," was all I could get out. He went in and came right back out. He looked confused. I guess Jones left.

I was having a panic attack. Kilo tried to help me stand up but I passed out.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up looking at a familiar ceiling. Kilos bedroom. I get up and he was standing by the window looking out of it. I try to get up and fall on the floor. Fuck I am so clumsy. I grab the bed and help myself up. Kilo didn't bother helping me and I know he heard me fall. It was still dark.

I walk over to him and tap his shoulder. He wouldn't look at me.

"Why didn't you kill him," he says calmly.

I guess he was referring to Mr. Jones. "Because I'm not a killer" I stated. Unlike him.

"He tried to kill you," he says pissed.

I laugh and he finally looks at me. "So have you, I make my own fucking decisions,"

"No you don't," he says and looks back out the window.

"We'll see," I say and I walk off.

A/N

My sister says I talk in my sleep. I have sleep walked before too lol.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

367K 5.9K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
140K 2.3K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 〤In editing process, first book, revamping in progress〤 ❝ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
595K 14.4K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...
59.6K 1K 54
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...