What Happens Behind Closed Do...

由 cannedzucchini

Although y/n had worked at the BAU for three years, her life and troubled past remained somewhat reserved fro... 更多

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Epilogue
The Final Rose
little announcement

Chapter Twenty

5.5K 83 128
由 cannedzucchini

You two slipped out of the bar Your abundant fuzz faded with the Virginia January air taking its sobering punch. Aaron's hand was laced within yours before his arm pulled you in and you were wrapped tightly in his arm.

Your body was flush against his as you faced him. His lips pressed against yours and as his other arm came to wrap and hold the small of your back. His kisses were tender and sweet like he was asking if it was okay to kiss you, but soon they were overridden with a hunger for you.

You could feel his smile linger through kisses as he pulled away. "Should we go back? Like we always do?" your eyes locked with his and the hunger for you within them was evident. He wanted you badly and you could feel it.

The giggles came from you again, "Do you even need to ask?" you said back begging for more with just your words. He always asked before things went further despite 'do you even need to ask' being the answer every time. it was something that you really appreciated about it, he always wanted to make sure you were okay.

The two of you practically ran the small block to his car before the giggles spilled out of you as your bodies made their way into the warm car.

"Turn on the heeeeat" you nagged at him sweetly putting your hand on his thigh. He started to drive as you randomly pressed buttons in the center radio and controls hoping to find the one that led to seat heaters.

Your hand was still on his thigh while you were leaning into the center, you hadn't realized it was there until now. You squeezed his leg slightly and looked up at him giving him a cheeky smile.

His eyes were on yours for a second before they were back on the road, "What are you doing?" he laughed at his words and your hand on his leg. You moved your hand higher up his thigh slightly before locking eyes with him again.

"I dunno, what am I doing, sir?" you said in a sexy voice. A dummy look came over your face while you pretended to act like an airhead. Your hand moved to his crotch where a fair bulge had begun to form.

You palmed him slightly through his pants making him jerk at your touch. "I think you seem to know what I am doing." you gave him the eyes as you started to undo his belt and the button on his pants.

His hand moved from the wheel, He grabbed your hand to stop you from unbuckling his pants.
"Stop y/n," he said breathily not really wanting you to stop, He was still driving and you were just becoming a distraction. "Are you sure you want me to stop?" you gave him the sweet eyes again before you were jerked forward slightly as the car came to a halt.

You stopped what you were doing as you looked up slightly to see what had happened. Aaron had parked the car. You were in a pitch-black street that was completely empty.

"Come here" his hands grabbed your face as he kissed you. His mouth was pressed against yours and his kisses were hungry like they always were.

"Get on top of me," he said, his voice deep and strong to you. His hands moved to grab your waist as you climbed over the center console and straddled his lap. Your hands gripped the button of your sweater as you practically ripped it off. You were on top of him, in his car, and it was getting steamy. 

Your skirt rode up completely and was bunched at the waist. With your thin lace panties, it was like there was nothing there, just you grinding against his crotch. His bulge was hard against you, begging to be released.

You moved your hands to his belt that was already undone and you tugged at his pants to get them down. You knew that this was gonna be a quick one in the car but it was hot.

While he shimmied down his pants freeing his hard member, you pulled off your panties. Your skirt was still bunched up at the waist. You lined yourself up on top of his member and slid down it unbearably slow.

"You're so cute" he made a breathy laugh through his words, "But that's not happening," he said before he bucked his hips up and completely thrust himself inside you bottoming out.

The pleasure ran through your body as you moaned out his name, "Aaron" you cried out. He pressed his lips against your intensely to shut you up. His hands gripped your hips as he pulled you into his thrusts.

"God you're so tight, you slut" his words ran straight to your core and you begged him for more as your bodies were pressed together. His thrusts into you combined with your riding him, he hit your g-spot every time he thrust into you from below.

His moans and yours were coming out of you two like cries. The two of you were breathing in synch as the sound of your bodies hitting together filled the car.

You felt that knot in your stomach begin to form. Aaron hadn't even touched your clit and you were already on the brink of orgasm. His thrusts continued to overwhelm your body as the knot grew.

"I'm-" you started to speak before his hand snaked into your folds and started to rub eights on your clit. He was holding out on that to make everything more intense for you. As soon as he touched you, your body was infested with pleasure.

You were practically screaming out moans against him and his thrusts increased as his pace with his fingers did too. You felt the knot cut through you like a knife and the pleasure was overwhelming. "Aaron, oh my god, I'm-" he cut you off with his lips again

The light spots danced over your vision as you clenched around him inside you. He moaned into your mouth as his thrusts got sloppy and he filled you up. You two rode through your highs as your breathing steadied.

You relaxed slightly against his chest. Aarons arms wrapped around your back. You two just stayed there like that. It was silent, it was nice. A slight giggle ran out of you before you silenced yourself realizing the complete stupidity of your action.

You could feel his chest tense up and that scared you a bit. But then a slight chuckle emerged from Aaron as well. You didn't know why but you always got the giggles after sex with Aaron. It was like after each time you two hooked up, you were still shocked at the fact that you actually just had sex with him. It was an emotion that you did not know if you liked or not.

Before you knew it, you were sitting back in your seat, trying to find your underwear and your sweater. You felt the car move as Aaron began to drive again. You reached into the back seat to see if your missing clothing items were there.

"I feel like I'm in high school again." Aaron chuckled out "the sneaking around, car sex, I haven't done that since a time I can't even remember." you sat back up with your sweater in hand and warmth in your chest that you couldn't understand why it returned. It was that same warmth you felt a few nights ago.

"You sound like the oldest man in the whole world." you laughed at him. "What are you...75?" you laughed again, "It hasn't been this way since I was in high school," you said that last part in an old man voice taunting him with this comment.

He smiled and looked over at you, "Oh come on," he started while throwing one of his hands in the air, "you can't tell me this isn't like highschool to you." his tangent beginning, "I feel like I'm hiding a secret from everyone, and I think that is what makes it so fun." he finished

"Oh so it's not me, I don't make this fun" you teasingly taunted him, "I see where your priorities lie, I'll remember that next time you want to have me over after a case," you said sarcastically at him. You were having way too much fun with this.

You were enjoying your time with Aaron like there was no tomorrow, you never wanted this car ride to end.

You looked up at him with a gleaming smile, your eyes connected to his and you both just looked at each other for a second. "You're right, I feel like I'm in high school. This whole thing feels like I'm in a chase, and god this chase is fun" you finished slightly regretting your choice of words.

Aaron smirked at you as his thoughts wandered, "So, princess" he paused and you giggled at the nickname that you loved so dearly. "What were you like in high school?" he laughed at his own question, trying to egg something out of you about your life before the BAU that you never really shared with anyone besides Emily.

"What was your schtick? where was your secret hook up spot?" you gasped at his question before he continued, "And don't say you didn't have one because everyone had one."

You were hesitant to answer the question for fear that he would ask about your family. "Abandoned church parking lots in the back of my car" you squeaked out very quietly. you looked at him as a surprising face flew over his and he laughed at you.

"I'm sorry did I hear that right?" he paused out of shock, "Abandoned parking lots of churches? Excuse me?!?" he was laughing again and his eyes were back on the road.

You nodded at him hiding your face in your hands. "What?" you giggled out. "I mean" you kind of just looked at him laughing and shrugged your shoulders.

"I had a nice car and I got my driver's license earlier than everyone else. It also didn't help that I liked the guys who were old enough to drive me around," you said to him as his face lit up with shock

"Hey, don't forget I grew up around here, I'll force you to come with me to the church... maybe you'll get possessed." you taunted. You made it seem like taking him to the parking lot of the christ congregational that you swore was haunted was the worst thing in this whole world.

"Fine Mr.Perfect, what was yours? Huh? I wanna know." you nudged his shoulder.

Laughter filled the car, it was comforting and wholesome. You wanted to bask in the lightness forever, but it didn't last long.

"Jason Reynolds," was all he said as he paused for a second, "His parents had a mansion, like a massive house, giant lawyers who owned their own firms." and a panic flew over you, just the mention of that brought hell to your mind.

You tried to hide it so you could hear his story, "Every month his parents would leave for what they called 'lawyer days' which in reality was just an excuse for them to get away from their kids." He laughed at his own words while you just sat there. Some of the things he said were all too familiar.

"When those came around he would throw massive ragers at his house. Let me tell you." he paused looking over at you, you cracked a smile to try and ease yourself, "that basement bedroom has a lot of silly, and one might say drunk, memories in it."

"Okay party boy." was all you said to his story and messed up his hair with your hand. You giggled a little at the new nickname you gave him.

The car came to a halt and you looked outside your window, you were parked in front of your house. A reign of disappointment spilled over your body. You had kind of expected to go back to Aaron's house for some reason.

It's not that you expected a round two from him when you got to his house but for once that warm feeling in your chest overrode the knife in your stomach that told you to run. You finally felt like you could ignore that knife feeling.

But that was the name of your game, keep it hidden behind closed doors. No more than friends with benefits.

"Hey uh," Aaron paused to think before he spoke "Do you, um" he paused again and you interrupted him. "Thank you for the ride home, that was fun," you said, giving him a slight smile. "I liked hearing about party boy Aaron." you smiled a bit bigger keeping the conversation light. You interrupted him so he couldn't ask you any more questions about yourself

You opened the door to the car to get out. "I'll see you Monday I guess," you said. there was an awkward silence that was never there before. "Yeah, i- um, I'll see you Monday." he smiled back at you and you closed the car door behind you.

As you walked up the front entrance stone that leads to your door, you heard a window roll down, but you kept walking.

"Ya know, you never answered my question," he said out the window and you turned around.

You smiled at him, "oh yeah? And what question was that?" you shouted across the lawn to him.

"What were you like in high school? I feel like I know nothing about you, princess." he stuck his head and arm out the window, and his smile was gleaming from ear to ear.

"I guess that's just a story for another time, party boy," you said smiling big and making sure to make his nickname stick. You turned around and walked into your house. That was how you ended your night with Aaron.

But right as you closed the door behind you, that feeling in your chest returned. It was a warming feeling that spread all throughout your body, and you just couldn't help but smile. But this feeling was something that you knew you shouldn't have.

___

2366 words

I smell feelings

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

4.1K 122 13
* 1st Person POV * Arizona has been working at the BAU for some time now, two years. She had always kept the job strictly impersonal & professional...
415 14 11
Alyvia Holland just got accepted into her dream job, an FBI agent in the BAU. Everything seems to be working out. Even a handsome co-worker seems to...
274K 6.7K 42
"𝙏𝙖𝙜, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Maya Regan, a newcomer joining the BAU after former agent Emily Prentiss has recently died and Maya was hired to take her...
16.6K 316 22
Y/N has had a thing for Hotch since her first interview with him. He's married, though, and hasn't thought of her as anything more than a subordinate...