The music freaks oneshots!

De Kimchiverse

Hello :3 it says it all in the title :) (request open!) Mais

🎸The Sleepover🎤
🎵 Voice 🎶
✨The Comforting Confession✨
💧Jealousy💧 (PT.1)

💜 His True Self 🧡

447 5 3
De Kimchiverse

Ship: lander

This is my first time doing a music freaks fanfic so I hope you enjoy :3

(Luke's  P.O.V)

"Ugh..is it morning already.." I said as I opened my eyes. All I could think about was Zander..so I decided to text him

Luke: Hey you awake?

Zander: Yeah. Wanna hang out? I have nothing to do.

Luke: Oh sure! We could go to my house?

Zander: sure :)

I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen for breakfast. I heard a simple knock on the door and answered. It was Zander! "Hi!" I beamed "Hey, so what do you want to do?" Zander asked with a huge grin on his face "cute :)" I thought. "Let's watch a movie!" I exclaimed excited.

(Zanders P.O.V)

"Okie dokie!" I said while closing the door. "Let's just not make it a horror movie." I said while pouting. -3-  Luke chuckled "Heh. Okay"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
151K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
211K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
140K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...