sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʙᴜʟʟɪᴇs ~ Vinnie Hacker

Door jemchalamet

Ths story gets WAY better, I promise. ▪︎ᴠɪɴɴɪᴇ ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ғᴀɴғɪᴄ ✍︎ Meer

Introduction - Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Mafia Book is out!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
OMG YALL- new story
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
I'm not dead lol

Chapter 18

9K 185 59
Door jemchalamet

Y/N'S POV

We waited in the lobby for a while watching what was showing on the tv until Brayden returned.

"Alright guys I'm back. Let's go." He said with a smile and we all got up and exited the lobby.

"Let's start with the least exciting things to the most exciting." Brayden said.

We walked for about 2 minutes and arrived at this main area of the camp.

"So I guess you can call this the fun area if the camp. We have an arcade, golf course, a cafeteria and some other random things."  He said pointing out each thing.

"Its pretty dope." I admitted.

"Yup but try to beat my high score at air hockey." He smirked.

"Not to burst your bubble or anything but I'm quite an expert at air hockey." I chuckled.

"Are you sure about that?" He questioned sarcastically.

"Is that a challenge?" I said with a smirk.

"Might be." Brayden said with a wink and we both laughed. I looked Vinnie to see him clenching his jaw at the sight of us. Um ok?

"Nah I'm joking but we should all go check it out one night." Brayden suggested.

"Ofcourse, we're down." Haley said.

"Great so now let's go to the more exciting things here." Brayden said.

We walked along a trail in a really bushy are with trees.

"I swear if a snake jumps out on me I'm suing." Troy joked while laughing.

"Its totally harmless. Except for the time my uncle got bit by a bear-.." Brayden said clearly joking.

"Alright that's all I needed to hear!" Kio said and I laughed.

"So where does this lead to anyways?" I asked genuinely confused because we were in the middle of no where.

"Its a surprise, I'm sure you will like it." He reassures me.

"And not alot of people know about this part of the camp so it's a nice place to be to get away from everyone." Brayden continued.

After about 2 more minutes of walking we arrived at the destination.

"And here it is."

He said opening out his arms to reveal a huge lake, it was spectacular.

"Woah." Jordan said amazed.

"This is crazy." Kio said.

"I know right, I usually come hear for peace and quiet. Plus it's a great place to come at sunset." Brayden stated.

"Looks like it is." Haley agreed.

"Perfect for hot days which it will be for this whole week." Troy said.

"Perfect for this trip" He continued.

Vinnie was oddly quiet so I went up to him while the others just admired the view and talked about it.

"Hey, you ok?" I asked him so the others wouldn't head.

"Oh um, yeah. Just kinda tired from waking up early today." He confessed hesitantly.

"Oh ok, do want to go back to the rooms so you can sl-..." I started.

"No, it's fine. I think I'll just go get a energy drink and something to eat instead." He said and I agreed.

"Alrighty then." I answered.

"Hey guys I'm going to the cafe anyone wants to come?" Vinnie asked the group.

"Sure" Kio, Haley and Jordan said in unison.

"I'm good I'll just stay-..." Troy was interrupted by Haley grabbing his arm and walking away. Before Haley left she gave me a wink. OH GOSH. I knew what she was doing.

At this point the sun was setting and it was a beautiful scenery. After about 10 seconds of silence between Brayden and I, I decided to speak up.

"Well I guess it's just us then." I said chuckling.

"I guess so. Your friends are really cool by the way." He smiled

"Thanks, you are cool too. If you dont mind me asking is this your job?" I asked

"Technically yes, I'm currently a training employee and this is my aunt's business so I decided why not make some side money." He said.

"Makes sense." I nodded taking a seat on the grass and looked into the distance of the sun and Brayden did the same.

"Are you apart of the school trip as well?" He asked.

"Yeah, I thought this trip would've been boring but Haley convinced me to come." I said laughing and he laughed along to.

"Do you still think it's boring?" He asked with a grin.

"Haha, not quite, plus we met you and you've been great to us so far." I admitted.

"I will take that as a compliment." he said sarcastically.

"Dont flatter yourself too much Mr. Woods" I said looking at his name tag on his shirt and rolling my eyes playfully and he laughed.

We sat in silence for about a minute waiting for the crew to return, which they took oddly long. At the corner of my eyes I could see that he was moving his hand closer and closer to mine and I did the same. I don't know why but I guess I was just caught up in the moment. Eventually our hands touched.

Then suddenly I heard someone clear their throat. I quickly turned around to see Vinnie looking at us. I hastily moved my hands to my lap and got up walking to Haley.

"What took you so long!" I whispered yell to her.

"I was working my magic and doing you a favor." She smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Girl I hate you" I said nudging her shoulder playfully.

-

VINNIE'S POV

We left Y/n and Brayden at the lake which I was pretty sceptical about doing so.

"What was that for! I said I wasn't hungry." Troy argued.

'Don't question me. Its for a reason." She said sarcastically making us laugh.

"Just leave it Troy." I laughed.

"Plus I'm sure you're going to ask us for our snacks later." Jordan said.

"Fine fine" Troy gave in.

We got the cafeteria and I ended up buying a blue Gatorade and a bag of doritos. While the group bought there stuff I sat and waited for them while looking out the window watching the sunset. Everyone bought there things and it was time to leave.

"Alright let's go." I told them

"Wait!" Haley stopped us.

"What?" Kio asked.

"Uh.......I think we should stay a while." She stalled.

"Why? the sun is setting and its gonna get dark." I said because it was true.

"Well....my legs are kinda tired." She said.

Why would she want to stay longer and leave them alone. You never know what can happ-....Oh god.

"No, we have to go." I said hurriedly.

Why did I say that?!?! And why am I feeling like this.

-

HALEY'S POV

"Well....my legs are kinda tired" I said nervously

I wanted to stay a while so I can give Y/n and Brayden some alone time you know but I know the boys would not budge.

"No, we have to go."

Vinnie said kinda angrily but I didn't think much of it. What if he's jealous? Wait, he cant be, I'm just overthinking it.

"Maybe Y/n wants a snack, that's why we should stay. I'll go get it."

I lied but I went to but a snack for her anyways. I stayed at the counter a whole and after 5 minutes I decided that was enough time.

-

VINNIE'S POV:

I didn't know if I should trust Haley because she was very sneaky but I dont know. After she got the snacks we left.
"What was that all about?" Jordan asked.

"Nothing." Haley said.

I just didnt think much of it and walked to the lake. The other were walking kinda slow which meant I was in the front. We made it to the path and walked to location where they were and when I got there I saw Y/n and Brayden holding hands.

I was shocked but I felt this kind of feeling in my stomach. I cleared my throat and Y/n quickly turned her head and move her hand walking to Haley. I looked at Brayden with a death stare and he just looked at me nervously.

"You saw that too right...." Jordan asked

"Yup." Kio, Troy and I agreed in unison.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

202K 4.9K 47
⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝘔𝘈𝘛𝘛𝘐𝘈 𝘗𝘖𝘓𝘐𝘉𝘐𝘖 𝘍𝘈𝘕𝘍𝘐𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 ‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.
550K 12.4K 42
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟐/𝟐𝟗/𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 𝐟𝐢𝐧�...
120K 1.6K 17
I don't even know, just read it ;)
199K 7.4K 36
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐨! 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩, 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐬�...