DBS Broly: The Guardian Of Gr...

Por LegendarySaiyan9576

Season 1: As he was betrayed and being love to hate by everyone in Kuoh Academy. Broly started to being a reb... Mais

Broly's new bio (always updated)
Episode 2: ๐”…๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ถ'๐”ฐ ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ด ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ข
Episode 3: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”…๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ฉ๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”—๐”ด๐”ฌ ๐”…๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”จ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ
DBS Broly's new bio (true update)
Episode 4: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”š๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ง๐”ซ ๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ฒ๐”ข ๐”ก๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ
Notes for Broly's new girlfriend
Speechless
Episode 5 : ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ฃ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช ๐”ฃ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ
HOLY DAMN I GOT A GOOD NEWS! ... And the bad news...
Episode 6: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”…๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”‡๐”ž๐”ถ, ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ด ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ก
DBS Broly new bio (updated now)
Episode 7: ๐”—๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข ๐”’๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ part 1
Episode 8: ๐”—๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข ๐”’๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ part 2
Mini Episode : ๐”…๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ถ'๐”ฐ ๐”ด๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฃ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ
I got sad news about myself
Season 2 is here!
Season 2 Broly's bio
Episode 1: ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž
Episode 2: ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž Part 2
Episode 3ฬกอ˜ฬทอœอ€ออ ฬ•ฬกอขฬทอ€ฬกฬข: ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐– ๐–†๐–œ๐–†๐–Ž๐–™๐–˜...

Episode 1: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”–๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ถ๐”ž๐”ซ

1.5K 25 7
Por LegendarySaiyan9576

A/N: Based from the discontinued fanfiction of DBS Broly and High School DxD by @DEMGSC1920

which titles... "High School: Broly"

*Until we stand- DAgames OP*

Narrator's POV

With a destructive between Gogeta Blue who is the fusion of Goku and Vegeta he started to dominate Broly with a super massive gap between power as Broly's friends, Cheelai which was green short girl and Lemo who was the orange short experienced man from the Frieza force, robbed the Dragon Balls to save Broly as they activated it with a help of Kikono, a yellow alien with long eyes.

Frieza: "What? No!"

The dragon appears from the ice continent saying...

Shenlong: "I shall grant you any one wish within my power."

Cheelai: *Sarcasm* "Ok. What do we say next? Well FINE! Then I'll shoot!"

As she says as her gun threatening Kikono if he doesn't say anything... Kikono shakes his head and secretly states in panic.

Kikono: "No! No! Please don't! I'll read it now! *Gets his paper from his grasp* It's just says whatever you want to wish for!"

Cheelai: "That's all? I thought it would be harder. ALRIGHT LISTEN UP DRAGON!

As Cheelai and Lemo working with the Dragon balls, Meanwhile Gogeta and Broly's fight wasn't finished

Broly: "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWGH!!!"

As Broly screams as he rushes towards to Gogeta directly but he dodges Broly's attacks and kicks Broly as Broly blocks but Gogeta gives him another but it connected with Broly as Broly shoots a big blast but Gogeta dodges it with ease and punches Broly while flying directly to him, as Broly shoots more blast separately but Gogeta dodges it and keeps punching Broly as later Gogeta flies back to Broly as both of them clash fists and break reality again, but Broly is the one who is sent up flying and Gogeta punches him in the gut as later punches him again with his hand glowing making Broly get stuck in a attack from Gogeta as Gogeta puts him hands in form of an x and blows Broly away while Whis and Bulma look at the battle.

Whis: "How truly magnificent, I think this battle is coming to a rousing finale."

Said Whis smiling as Gogeta puts his hands together around his torso.

As Broly loses from the fight, Gogeta did finally use Full Force Kamehameha.

Gogeta: "KAAAAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" screamed Gogeta firing a gigantic blast from his hands as Broly return to is hsenses but can't dodge the blast.

It was too late to block or counter his ultimate but Cheelai wishes to Shenron...

Cheelai: "SEND BROLY, AND SEND HIM TO A WORLD WHERE NO ONE WILL HARM HIM, PLEASE DRAGOOOOOO!!!" screamed Cheelai as Broly disappears in front of Gogeta's Full Force Kamehameha.

(Ends music)

Shenlong: "You're wish has been granted, fare thee well!!!" said Shenlong as he returns to the Dragon Balls and scatter through the entire world. Broly was losing his consciousness really fast, as he felt changes in his body, but he only felt pain, as he returned to his base form. Broly was losing his consciousness really fast, as he felt changes in his body, but he only felt pain, as he returned to his base form.

Broly: "Ch-Ch-Cheelai... thank... you, for saving... me." said Broly as he loses consciousness.

In another story

There was a girl with red hair and blue eyes, leaving school, walking to a house, until she saw from the sky a meteor, she tried to see the meteor, and she realized that what she was seeing, wasn't a meteor, but a man, and falling extremely fast.

Rias: "Who is that? Whoever he is, he is falling really fast, I should catch up and look at him." said the girl, revealing some wings, as she flew to that falling person.

That person was none other than Broly, falling really fast, he was unconscious, falling at extreme speed, when he fell in a forest, he created a crater, and leaving a lot of wind in the area, as the girl saw the tree, moving a lot their leafs on how much wind there was. The girl flew down, and saw at Broly in the crater, injured, shirtless. The girl was shocked, seeing him like this, she flies down, and quickly checks his injuries, they were bad, most of his injuries weren't from cuts, more of them are from burns and broken bones. He had broken ribs, broken, fractured left shoulder, and a fractured right leg. Broly was 100% down for the count, the girl was a little worried, on what to do with him, she couldn't leave him there, but she didn't knew either anything about him. But she decided to take him, she made a portal, a red circle in the ground, who took her and Broly.

*Timeskip*

She kept trying, but it seems that they were stuck. She started to smell, and it smelled at a rotten human body, she saw at Broly's green fur, around him.

Rias: "Well, at least let me take that off, it smells awful!" said Rias as when she touches her fur, she sees a quick memory from Broly, she saw Broly, with those exact clothes, but with a black tight shirt and a metallic collar around his neck, he was around Cheelai and Lemo, she hears Broly talking.

Broly: "This is Bah's ear."

Cheelai: "Oh, you mean that fur pet?"

Broly: "I was friends with Bah. Bah was a big, beast. Even bigger than this ship. He went 'bah bah', so I named him that. Bah was very fierce. Every day I trained by dodging his attacks and we became friends. Best friends." said Broly with a smile.

Lemo: "So he was your first friend."

Broly: "He was, but Father got angry, since being friends with Bah wasn't training. And so... Father shot off Bah's ear with a gun.
Bah was mad. He was never my friend again.
So I keep his ear with me, to remember when he was my friend, my first and only friend." said Broly as everyone felt really bad. Rias saw at Broly, as she threw some tears from her eyes.

Rias: "Bah, his first ever friend? What as he gone through?" asked Rias with tears, she knew that she couldn't take Broly's clothes off, so she had to take her clothes off, and see if the healing at least cures the bad parts of his body, she gets in the bed with Broly, breathing a little heavy, she got comfortable and went to sleep, as she heals Broly.

Rias: "Broly... that's his name, Broly!" said Rias as she falls asleep

It was morning, the first to wake up was Broly, he was not cured completely, but most of his biggest injuries were healed, he looked everywhere, and was really confused, he didn't knew where he was.

Broly: "Where... am I?" asked Broly confused while he started to get up, he felt a little pain, but he was able to stand up.

Broly: "I'm... healed!" said Broly as he touches his chest, he felt movement behind him, he looked back, and there was someone under a sheet.

Broly: "Who's there?" asked Broly as he slowly moved his hand to the sheets, and when he took the sheet, he saw a complete naked crimson haired with blue eyes girl, Broly was confused.

Broly: "Who is she?" asked Broly as the girl was Rias Gremory. Broly touches a couple of times between her breasts to wake her up.

Broly: "Excuse me, excuse me!" said Broly as the girl starts to wake up, she opens her eyes and the first thing she sees is Broly in front of her, with a normal face.

Rias: "Good morning!" said Rias with a smile as Broly was now confused.

Rias: "What was you're name? Was it... Brony?" asked Rias with a cute smile.

A/N: Ha! You thought is MLP! I don't think so 😂

Broly: "Broly." said Broly with his normal, but he still was confused on where he was and who she is. "Who are you? Where am I?" asked Broly while Rias yawns and cuddles a little.

Rias: "I'm Rias Gremory, I am a demon, and now basically you serve me, since I found you in a forest, injured." said Rias as Broly was nothing but even more confused.

Broly: "What's a demon?" asked Broly, as Rias gives him a surprised face.

Rias: "Please tell me that you're not joking, don't you really know what a demon is?" asked Rias as Broly moves his head saying no.

Rias: "I'll tell you later what is a demon." said Rias as she yawns, but Broly was still confused, so he decided to walk away from the room, but Rias grabs his hand, stopping him.

Broly: "What... are you doing?" asked Broly really confused.

Rias: "Aren't you going to tell me anything about yourself?" asked Rias as Broly just stayed quiet.

Rias: "You aren't much a conversational person, are you Broly?" asked Rias as Broly once again moved his head saying no.

Rias: "Well... are you hungry?" asked Rias, as Broly nodded really fast, making Rias get up and and puts her bras and panties, and walks to the kitchen with Broly.

Rias starts to grab some stuff from the fridge, as Broly looks at everything that there's on the fridge, the first thing he took to try was some strawberries. Rias saw him that he grabbed some strawberries.

Broly: "What are this, red pointing things?" asked Broly, as Rias told him nicely, but in her mind, she couldn't believe that he didn't know what are strawberries, but all that's due to him being in a inhospitable planet.

Rias: "Those are some strawberries, try one." said Rias as Broly grabs one strawberry, he smells it and eat it in one bite, and he likes it a lot.

Broly "Very juicy, and sweet." said Broly with a smile, he eats another one, and ends eating them, as he puts them on the fridge, he looks at another thing, he grabs some pizza cheese, he opens it and grabs a little with his big hand, he eats it and likes it a lot more.

Broly: "What is this?" asked Broly.

Rias: "That is cheese!" said Rias, while Broly puts the bag of cheese in the fridge, he smelled the food, and walked to where Rias's cooking, and looks at what she's cooking, and asks.

Broly: "What are you making?"

Rias: "Just some pancakes and eggs." said Rias, as Broly looks shocked.

Broly: "Those are eggs? They're so... small." said Broly, as Rias looks at him.

Rias: "Small?" asked Rias as Broly nods.

Broly: "The ones of Vampa were very big, I could fit in them with no problem." said Broly shocking a little Rias.

Rias:"Well, the foods ready, take a sit." said Rias with a smile, as Broly nods and sits in a chair. Broly sits down, while Rias puts the pancakes and eggs in front of Broly, and sits to eat. Broly looks at the food, and smells it, he saw also a fork and a knife, but he didn't had the minimum idea of what those were. So he decided to grab the 3 pancakes that he had in front of him, and eat with his bare hands, he ate it in one bite, Rias saw him that he just ate 3 pancakes in just one bite.

Rias: "He is a complete caveman!" said Rias in her mind, as Broly starts to taste the pancake.

Broly: "Is really good!" said Broly, as Rias was completely shocked, Broly saw how she used the fork, and tried to put that into a test, as he starts to eat the eggs with the fork, but at intense speed, as he finished it in 3 seconds. Rias has barely ate 3 bites on one pancake, and Broly just finished with his food.

Broly: "Thank you for the food, I am grateful!" said Broly as he stands up and starts to walk away.

Rias: "You can just say thanks, no need to be all formal." said Rias with a smile.

Broly: "Thank you!" said Broly as he walks outside, as he now realizes that he doesn't have a shirt, so he walks back in.

Rias: "What's wrong?" asked Rias confused, as Broly walks close to her.

Broly: "Do you have shirt for me?" asked Broly very kind, as Rias puts her hand in Broly's chest and creates a black shirt, very identical to the one, he had before him arriving on Planet Earth to fight Vegeta and Goku.

Broly: "Thanks for the shirt!" said Broly while he starts to walk, but Rias stops him.

Rias: "Can you... wait for me till I finish? If you wait, I can show you around the whole city!" asked Rias as Broly nods and sits in the sofa, he couldn't believe how comfy the couch was, Broly could even fall asleep in a matter of minutes.

Rias: "At least he is kind and pacific." said Rias in her mind with a smile.

To be continued...

A/N: That's it! Now go wait for the new episode soon!

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

557K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
812K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
261K 10.9K 39
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹