Odd Turn | Liskook

Av sunshine_glory

『LISKOOK TEXT AU』 ❝@jaykay has sent you a video.❞ It all started when he sent her a video, of himself. Lisa w... Mer

I N T R O
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 8
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
2 6
2 7 ( N )
2 8
2 9
3 0
3 1 ( N )
3 2
3 3
3 4 ( N )
3 5
3 6 ( N )
3 7
3 8
3 9
4 0
4 1 ( N )
4 2
4 3 ( N )
4 5
4 6 ( N )
4 7
4 8
F I N.

4 4 ( N )

3K 136 84
Av sunshine_glory

N A R R A T I V E   C H A P T E R !

Lisa's POV:

"Throw that damn phone away, Lisa," Jisoo unnie hissed for the nth time. It's not that I can't understand her concern for me, but it's just that I can't help but scroll through all the articles being released about the dating scandal of Jungkook and my relationship. "I told you to listen to me and you ARE listening to me." Jisoo unnie snatched my phone and walked away leaving me defeatedly plumping back on my bed. I laid down, staring at the ceiling for no reason. I expected a more aggressive reaction from the fans but it overwhelmed me that most of the fans, ARMYs and Blinks, accepted our relationship. A smile crept on my face. I silently walked to the living room to see Jisoo unnie sitting comfortably on the couch; her eyes glued to the TV.

I cleared my throat to denote my presence to her. "What do you want? If it's your phone, you're not getting it." her eyes never left the TV. I huffed and dragged my feet to sit next to her.

"Isn't it actually like a dream to see no drama happening because of all this?" I made myself comfortable next to her. She finally averted her gaze to look at me.

"Because of what?" she raised her eyebrows in question. I sighed in response before giving her a reply.

"These dating scandals, of course," 

"I wouldn't call them dating scandals. It's called 'beautiful relationships stalked by snakes 'cause they're hungry for money.'" she chuckled bringing up the atmosphere with her small joke. 

"I've been caught in a 'beautiful relationship stalked by snakes 'cause they're hungry for money', then," I leaned my back against the sofa with a bright smile. 

"Take this back but don't stress yourself too much with scrolling through stuff. Just let those negative comments be. Moreover, it's positive ones supporting you more!" she gleamed a smile handling my phone back to me. This was the right moment.

I quickly pecked her cheeks before mouthing a 'thank you' with a wink. 

"For all those times you've rejected my kisses, this one will make up for it!" I half yelled before skipping my way to my room. I could hear her scream my name but everything felt blocked out by the happiness I felt right now. It's just another message how it's always the unexpected which makes us the most ecstatic.

After what felt like years, I finally let out a sigh before opening Instagram. I wasn't surprised to see so many messages flooding my notifications.

imintogirls_genereation
looks like someone finally got herself a boyfriend huh? congrats lisa unnie!

lalipup
aww, thanks yeri! and i bet you're already on a mission to find one for yourself ;)

~

bamdab
DID YOU SEE THE NEWS?! 
LALISA ANSWER YOUR GODDAMN PHONE!
ARE YOU IGNORING ME?! YOU AND JUNGKOOK ARE ALL OVER THE NEWS! 

bamdab
nvm it's like a dream come true. i'm so happy for the both of you! THE FANS ARE YOU SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE SO MANY POSITIVE MESSAGES!

bamdab
are you actually ignoring me? 
don't forget, if it wasn't me, you'd not have your boyfriend as your boyfriend now :')

lalipup
sorry bam, i hadn't seen your messages. and well, THANKS DAB BOI! 
p.s i would've still found a way to get my boyfriend to be my boyfriend even if it wasn't for you

~

gyeomie
well, our work's done. congrats to the both of you! don't forget to invite me to your wedding or i'm burning both of your timberlands :)

lalipup
oh wow you've got amazing future planning :')

~

nancybamm__
it's nancy. my other account was blocked by jungkook sunbae from the account you're currently using. i'm sorry that a few things happened in the past. i hope you forgive me. it's understandable if not. anyways, good luck! <3

I couldn't believe what I just read. Not the part where she apologised but, when did Jungkook block her account? Wait, where are the previous chats with her other account? My phone started ringing, startling me. Well, speak of the devil.

"What are you doing?" A smile instantly made its way on my face when I heard Jungkook's voice. He did seem a little tired though.

"I'm talking to Juancock at the moment,"

"Hey! Don't call me that!" he seemed lowkey offended.

"Fine. Where are you right now?"

"Wanna meet up?" My smile dropped when I heard him ask that. I really wanted to meet him and forget the rest of the world for some time just lying in his arms but it seemed as though that was impossible. My silence wasn't the answer he was expecting. "It's okay if not now, we can meet up later. You're probably tired. Take good care~" he cooed.

"But you sound more tired than me. Are you finally back to the dorm after practice?" I laid back on my bed.

"Well yeah. We have a whole debate going on here," I could hear him sigh after a few muffled screams in the background was heard. "Jimin hyung is no longer the shortest but the others were still teasing him and it feels as though I'm stuck in the middle of Amazon. They're seriously so wild about petty issues." he sighed again. All I could do was chuckle in response.

"You talk as though you're the only normal one there,"

"I am less wilder than they are. Oh, Lisa, isn't it Jisoo's birthday tomorrow?" 

"Well yes. Why are you asking all of a sudden?" my eyebrows furrowed. He really did sound excited all of a sudden.

"What if we throw a party? Just the 11 of us. We'll at least get to meet!" 

"Sure but what are we gonna plan in just a day?" It wasn't possible to plan a successful party in a day. At least not with your friends. You'll always end up getting distracted from the main topic.

"Pretty much nothing. Jin hyung will bake a cake along with Yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung and Chaeyoung can do the decorations. Balloons are enough, I guess. Taehyung hyung, Jennie and Hoseok hyung can make sure Jisoo doesn't get to know the whole surprise and then, for the gift, let's just fit Jimin hyung into a box," he sounded serious and I think it was my bad that I started laughing out loud.

"Hey! At least I'm planning, unlike you! If she doesn't like the gift, don't worry. Chaeyoung can keep it, if you know what I mean," I swear I could imagine his smug face even though he wasn't in front of me.

"Let's throw a party, then."

— ▸ —

"Fine! I don't want to argue with you hooligans!" Jimin stormed his way to the huge gift box filled with balloons. Took us enough effort to convince him. "I hate Jungkook for this," he rolled his eyes before getting into the box. Jungkook just gave him an apologetic smile in response. Everything was going as planned so far. The cake was ready and Jisoo unnie was on her way to Bangtan's dorm for the surprise. All of us except Jin hyung hid when we heard the doorbell ring.

"What's all this?" we could hear Jisoo unnie's voice and I could already imagine her smile. It was Jin's cue now.

"In 3, 2 and 1!" Jin hyung called out before we all came out from where we were hiding; except Jimin, of course.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear devil! Happy birthday to you! Are you Satan's daughter? Why are you so scary? Doesn't matter cause we love you, happy birthday to you!" we sang what Yoongi composed in unison. Well, it was the same old tune of the birthday song with the lyrics changed.

"Wow, thank you so much guys! And I really like the song you sang me." Her satisfactory smile was enough to reassure us. It was time for the presents.

"All of us have prepared a present for you," Jin hyung smiled pointing towards the big box kept in the middle of the living room. Without hesitating, Jisoo unnie walked towards the big, neatly wrapped box, opening it, revealing a Jimin jumping with the 'Happy Birthday' banner we painted. 

"I expected something nicer but you know what, the 10 of you are my gifts." She walked towards Jennie and Taehyung pulling each other by her side into a hug and before anyone knew, it was already a group hug. 

"Is this a dream?" Chaeyoung wiped a small tear that slipped without her knowledge with Jimin back-hugging her, uttering a few comforting words. 

"Okay, it's CAKE TIME!" Taehyung yelled before everybody happily jogged to the kitchen. Just before I was about to follow them, I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me into a hug. I swiftly turned around crashing into Jungkook's chest. Well, who else could it really be?

"I missed you so much," he muttered resting his chin on my shoulder. I hummed in response before hugging him back. We stayed like that god knows how long. Our manager agreed to let us come over to Bangtan's dorm since it was Jisoo unnie's birthday and it was honestly the best present she could give us.

"You know what? We should get the cake before it'll be empty," he said breaking the hug but instead intertwining our fingers.

"God, I love you so much but it's just cheesy," I chuckled looking at him.

"Guess what? I love cheese. So let's go," we practically skipped our way to the kitchen to see all of them happily devouring the cake.

"Why is this cake so good?" Jisoo unnie spoke to herself before eating some more pieces of the cake.

"That's 'cause we ordered it." Yoongi nonchalantly spoke before he realised what he had said, muttering a 'shit' under his breath but it was loud enough to be audible.

"Jin didn't bake it?" Jisoo unnie almost sounded offended. Jin chuckled nervously before replying.

"Well, I was so caught up in choosing what cake to bake that I was left with no time. I ended up adding salt in a hurry and I ruined the cake," he looked at Jisoo unnie and only her. "It's ok, Jisoo, I can bake you a cake some other time." he smiled reassuringly for which Jisoo unnie returned one.

"Ugh, these lovebirds are making me soft," Hoseok hyung chuckled before looking over at Jungkook and me. I awkwardly cracked a smile raising my eyebrows. "You guys too." he pointed at our intertwined fingers under the table. 

This man has got some sharp eyes.

"Ah hyung! Get yourself a lovebird then!" Jungkook whined, not letting me separate our hands. Hoseok instantly turned towards Yoongi who sat next to him, giving him his puppy eyes for which Yoongi tried his best to avoid, but obviously ended up failing. 

After all of us were done with the cake, we were lazily gathered up in the living room watching Titanic. 

"This never gets old," Jennie unnie said, her eyes glued to the screen.

"Jin hyung can't relate." Jungkook jokes, earning a smack on his arm from Jin. 

Looking over at everyone, I could see the best smiles displayed. Everyone was happy and so was I. If things could stay this way, I'd rather choose it over anything. Time's cruel; we all just end up getting wounded but it doesn't last long. We all deserve and get our own ending. A happy one. 

.

i've finally updated! i'm sorry for the delay! school had me super stressed and my mental health wasn't really the best. i used to read books here to distract myself but never got the time to update cuz of my exams.
ik this is a confusing end but THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE STORY. we have a few more chapters before this ends but i'm sorry, updates will be a bit slow :(
thank you for being patient with me! stay safe and love lots! also, i'm super grateful for 40k+ reads and 2.7k votes. thank you so much <3

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

94.2K 4.1K 54
In people's view life as a globally famous korean idol like BTS and BLACKPINK are pure luck, only timely and successful. They think it's all about da...
73.4K 4.4K 25
Lisa and Jungkook both have a secret. Will they continue to take revenge or let love decide their fate? A young adult/historical fanfiction based on...
72.2K 3.4K 41
I was wishing that it was you all this time... "You're not Elsa right?" A cliché story about two twin sisters, switching places for some reasons. Pe...
21.6K 951 31
In a world where the fans and the public have more clear the rules to survive as an idol, than the idols themselves. In a reality so stereotyped whe...