What Happens Behind Closed Do...

Por cannedzucchini

Although y/n had worked at the BAU for three years, her life and troubled past remained somewhat reserved fro... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Epilogue
The Final Rose
little announcement

Chapter Fifteen

7.6K 125 251
Por cannedzucchini

You woke up completely engulfed in Aaron's arms and you could hear his quiet breaths as you were nestled pressed up against his chest. He's really cute in the morning you thought to yourself before you tried to snake out of his arms.

He adjusted himself while sleeping and pulled you closer to him like he was practically trying to absorb you. You willingly cuddled closer to him before you heard a croak. "I can feel you watching me," he said calmly whispering in your ear.

When you heard him speak in your ear your breath hitched in the back of your throat from shock. His morning voice was like sandpaper. It was deep and hoarse like he had been sick but it was smooth and quiet the way his words rolled off of his tongue. I could listen to that forever.

You rolled out of his arms for a second to get up to go pee and you heard a slight whine come from Aaron when you went to the bathroom. You closed the door behind you and sat on the toilet and that's when it all hit you again.

I just slept with my boss

I just slept...WITH MY BOSS.

Oh my god y/n what the hell. You felt like you were having deja vu from the first time with all regret that terrorized your brain right now. And nothing would stop the thoughts.

Everyone is going to think I'm a whore. I'm gonna get fired for sleeping with Aar- Hotch. Why did I think this was a good idea. I said yes to him multiple times. Rossi caught us in the elevator for fucks sake. Rossi is going to report us to Strauss and I am going to be known as the BAU tramp once I'm fired.

You flushed the toilet and forced your brain to shove down the thoughts that attacked you. You washed your hands before looking up in the mirror at your reflection. Everything from two nights ago had faded mostly and only some remnants from last night remained.

You ran your fingers across the marks as your brain recalled all the things that happened last night. The way Aaron held you, the names he called you, and the way he knew just how your body would act to his touch. It was so hot.

It's not like you had had good sex before though, most men you had been with were either one night stands or short term disasters. And hot damn that sex was good, even on the first night.

Yeah, it sucked because he made you feel like shit after but damn you felt good during it and if he keeps up the way he was last night after everything.... I could get used to that...

You realized you had been in the bathroom for far too long and walked out to see Hotch sitting on the edge of the bed stretching from just fully waking up. You heard him groan slightly while moving. I guess he was pretty sore... that makes two of us.

You walked past him as you left the bathroom and right as you passed him you felt hands on your hips that pulled you to him. "Ah Aaron!." you squealed and giggled as he pulled you on top of him and he sat you across his lap.

"Where do you think you are going princess," he said as he pressed his lips against yours

Princess

You pulled back for a second and just looked at him before your brain went off the rails. "What are we?" you said before you immediately smacked your hand over your mouth. What the fuck is wrong with you y/n use your fucking filter. You don't just blurt that out.

You could tell that Hotch was a bit taken back by your abruptness, so were you, which he could probably tell as well. He gave you a funny look for a second before he answered. "I- um" he paused, "We can be whatever we want to be," he said, giving you a cheeky smile and tried going back in for another kiss.

Thanks for that one, skippy. You are great with labels. You were mad at yourself for blurting out that question before you had given yourself a second to think but you also wish Hotch would take this a bit more seriously. You two could get transferred if anyone were to find out you slept together.

You looked at him for a second and cracked a small smile, "I'm serious Hotch." before he interrupted you, "Call me Aaron, y/n when you say Hotch I feel like I am with half of the team and I would rather not be with them like this." He said trying to lighten the mood after you ruined it.

"Okay, Aaron," you excruciated his name, "What is this? What are we doing?" you said while wiggling a finger in between you to signal the two of you with your gesture.

Nobody was willing to say what was on their mind so you just sat there for a second before Aaron broke the silence. "I don't know about you but I... I liked what we did... a lot," he said laughing slightly.

"Aaron i-" you started, "I liked it too, I really liked it, I'm not gonna lie." you laughed before you rested your head on his shoulder and you giggled again. Why does talking about sex give you such the giggles?

"So what's the hesitation? It's just sex" he paused, "and we can keep it that way if that's what you want." he said back to you trying to gauge where your head was without digging too deep.

"I think that's a good idea." you started to say before you spoke up again, "keep it no strings attached and fun so it doesn't affect work and stuff." you scrambled the words out of your mouth trying to say something that is coherent so that Aaron would agree.

"Yeah like friends with benefits or something." He said and you laughed at him.

"Oh so we are friends now?" you looked at him with a joking sarcastic tone of voice.

"Uh... yeah, why wouldn't we be? You have worked here for like 4 years now." He said back to you with a puzzled look on his face. "Oh come on. Are you really playing it like this?" your sarcasm and shock spilling out of you while the joking around continued.

"Playing it like what?" Aaron said again, extremely confused.

"You TOTALLY hated me and don't even try to deny it. You gave me the cold shoulder until like" you paused "I dunno, three days ago" you laughed at your words.

"I definitely did not, you are making things up in your head. Do I need to get a psych eval on you when we get home?" he laughed at his own words and you giggled slightly.

"So why then? Why did you give me such a hard time? You were very nice to Emily when she began." you asked him a little bit serious but in an asking tone.

"Yeah well, maybe it was because I have wanted to do what we did last night to you for a very long time." And you howled laughing at that before Aaron flipped you on your back and was suddenly on top of you.

You looked up at him and you two locked eyes and he broke the kiss to start kissing your neck. "Aaron," you said before he decided to kiss your lips to shut you up. His kisses were sensual and sweet before they were overridden with hunger.

He moved his hands again to pull you closer to him before you pulled away from the kiss. "We need to get dressed. We can't be late." you glanced over at the clock and saw that it was 7:35 and you gasped.

"Aaron!" you nagged him slightly while you were still underneath him, "we have to be down there in fifteen minutes we need to get dressed. There is no time for sex," you said knowing fully that you really wanted sex but you needed to get ready to leave.

You put your hands on his chest and they sat there for a second before you bench pressed him off of you, or at least attempted to. "I need you to get off of me so that we won't be late," you said trying not to laugh so that he might take your words seriously.

"So if I lay on you, you won't be able to get up, and we can stay like this? Sounds like a deal" he said before going completely dead weight on you and squishing you. You tickled his side to get him off and shockingly it worked.

"Ah" he yelped standing up and getting off of you,"I'll remember that... I don't like being tickled," he said to you while you quickly moved so he couldn't lay and squish you again.

"Yeah but it worked," you said standing up. You two rustled around the room to try and find clothes that would work for the flight back home and back to the BAU for paperwork.

You settled on nice black pants and a baby blue button-up. You walked into the bathroom again to do your makeup and before you even started you gave up. You looked at the few hickeys that you had on your neck and were just too damn lazy to cover them. You grabbed a scarf from your bag and put it on before you packed your things up and left the room not even caring about the makeup on your face.

You wanted to beat Aaron downstairs because last time you were late to the crowd and you did not want anyone talking, including Rossi. You knew he was a lockbox of secrets but it never hurts to be careful.

You met everyone downstairs in the lobby as they were all waiting for the team to hurry up. Your heels clacked against the marble floors and the team all looked at you as you walked in to join them.

Oh my god, Rossi told all of them. So much for being a lockbox. Play it off like nothing happened.

"Good morning sleepyhead," Emily said when you joined the group as she put her hands over you giving you a hug. "Did you finally catch up on all that sleep you needed?" she paused for a second before whispering in your ear, "You missed a lot while you were sleeping, the bar was a fun time" she exaggerated the last words.

You felt yourself breathe a breath of relief that you didn't even realize you were holding. Something happened when I was gone I guess... I dunno

"Give me all the juicy details when we are on the plane," you said back to her before you looked around at everyone standing there. They all looked dead and hungover and you were almost glad you didn't go because you really did not want to be hungover.

You heard a deep voice bellow behind you. "It is time to go everyone. We need to be back at the BAU before 12 to be able to finish all the paperwork." Aaron's voice boomed behind the group. it was still the same stern man with the monotoned words spilling out of his mouth.

He gave you a small look as he walked past the team to lead you all out to the SUVs. The look was caring but had traces of hunger behind his eyes and that look alone sent tingles through your body. You had little goosebumps that covered your arms as your brain replayed the events of last night in your head

I need to stop thinking like this. He is my boss and I need to think and act normally when we are at work.

You all boarded the plane and you sat down first in a spot that left room for Emily to sit next to you. Before she boarded the plane Aaron walked on and he sat on the complete opposite of the plane. You knew he wouldn't sit next to you but something inside your head secretly wanted him right by your side on the jet.

He sat directly diagonal to you so that you two were in each other's direct eye line. You looked at him and his eyes met yours with a smile that caused you to smile slightly as well. It was something about his smile that just made you smile.

Emily broke the stare that you two shared when she walked in front of your view of him. "Are you okay?" she said laughing a bit. "Yeah... I was just in my thoughts, uh... daydreaming or something like that," you said to cover up the fact that you and Hotch were just having a major staredown at each other.

"Hmm" was all she said before she sat down next to you. You both waited for the other members to walk onto the jet with Rossi sitting next to Aaron, as per usual, JJ and Reid sitting next to each other but near you and Emily, and again Derek sitting alone to listen to his sports podcast.

Everyone sat down before they all got to talking about last night's fun bar moments. 

"How are you feeling," JJ said speaking across you to Emily before you saw a blush flow over her face. "I'm a bit tender," she said almost monotoned before continuing, "how are you?" Emily said back to JJ.

What the hell is happening right now

"Shockingly, I am not hungover," JJ said with a smile peeping on her face. "I wish," Emily said back showing her a slight smile. Their conversation ended and Emily looked back at you while JJ turned back to Reid.

"Excuse me," you said to Emily with your mouth HANGING open. Emily looked at you for a second before she responded, "That is what you missed." she said exaggerating the that.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME I MISSED THAT

"Stop you are joking" you almost screamed at Emily and everyone on the jet looked at you. "Sorry just got news on my phone," you said to those on the who looked at you trying to get them to look away.

You got up and dragged Emily into the other room near the coffee machine, practically forcing her to explain everything that happened last night. "You need to explain right now."

You knew it was super hypocritical that you begged her for details about her and JJ's relationship when you wouldn't even share about yours and Aaron's. But in reality, you two just had casual sex twice, it really wasn't a big deal that you had to share.

Emily started to explain, "So we were all having a fun time, Reid was sober of course, Rossi was hitting on some blonde in her twenties, Morgan was dancing, and JJ and I were left in a booth alone." Your mouth practically plummeted to the floor. Emily made a concerned face though which made you question whether this was a good story or not.

"So she and I kept doing shots and we were having a really good time. We were really drunk, like really drunk. We got into a conversation about colors for some reason and then she kissed me."

You did not expect that at all. You had assumed that there was probably flirting or something but JJ kissing Emily was not that.

"So what happened??" You said to her before you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket signaling you got a text but you ignored it. "She kissed me, and I mean like kissed me kissed me and of course i kissed back for a second but i pulled away shortly after," she said slightly disappointed.

You felt your phone vibrate again but you ignored it because you did not really care about whoever was texting you.

"I pulled back and looked at her for a second because we were both pretty drunk and I was like 'JJ do you realize what you just did?' and she just looked at me and then was like 'Yeah I've wanted that for a while.' and then she got forced to dance by morgan and there have been no words about any of it since."

You felt really bad. You knew Emily really liked JJ but with will and the Kid, there was no way that they had a chance. "Oh Em I'm sorry, what are you thinking?" You said trying to be supportive and you felt your phone vibrate again.

"I honestly don't even know what to think. What if she was so drunk that she doesn't even remember kissing me. I know drunk words are sober thoughts but did she really want to do that? I don't know, my head is just a bit scrambled."

You looked at her for a second before you spoke, "I think you should wait and see if she says anything because if you say something to her about the kiss and she doesn't remember it... It might make everything worse."

That was your best advice you gave but you felt like it was shitty. You really did not know what to with them and you really couldn't handle two messy scenarios at once. You gave her the advice you would normally give, gave her a big hug, and sat down.

You finally got a chance to check your phone to see whoever was texting you and of course, it was Aaron.

"Hey"

"I think we should talk about this a little bit more"

"Come to my house tonight at 8 ;)"

_____

3012 words, Longest chapt lolz

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

44K 536 33
Aaron Hotchner gets some news about one of his members, Emily Prentiss. Little did the team know, he developed some feelings towards her. As the big...
19.1K 645 31
It's just a typical week in the BAU, until they are invited to work on a case involving the death of older women and their conditions. When this cas...
16.6K 316 22
Y/N has had a thing for Hotch since her first interview with him. He's married, though, and hasn't thought of her as anything more than a subordinate...
21.9K 496 41
You're an FBI agent at the BAU, something you've always wanted to do growing up. And now, you've made it, at 27 years old. But what's gonna happen du...