•BILLIE EILISH AS HER REAL LI...

De ammndrr

HEY. I AM BILLIE EILISH. MY REAL LIFE IS ALL DESCRIBED IN THAT BOOK. BYEE ... Mais

A dream that was real

THE RAIN THAT DESTROYED EVERYTHING

4 1 1
De ammndrr

One day, Billie was chilling. She was gonna cook some pizza for dinner but a furious rain destroyed everything that was in her house. She leaved outside. She called the police and the vet ambulance. Her puppy that she lived apsolutely 5 years with her, she dead. She was so upset that why she didn't save her. And so the police comed.
Later that day.....
She was shoping and she saw a home at the hall. She loved it. She went inside and it wasn't a home but an art museum. She was surprised by the art. She buyed a picture that was a cat and a coffee.The imployer called him "The Cat And The Coffee". She putted that in her prettiest room and she was thinking for Mimi , her puppy that dead.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

126K 5.2K 45
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
27.6K 6.1K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...
23.4K 295 53
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
21.6K 1.3K 43
စာမေးပွဲဖြေတုန်းကအခန်းစောင့်တဲ့ဆရာမကလည်း ကိုယ့်အချစ်ဆုံးလူသားဖြစ်လာနိုင်ပါတယ် တီချယ်ကိုလေသမီးအရမ်းချစ်တာ ...