The purple joker(Hisoka's lit...

由 s_starmouse

(this is my first story ever so sorry if it sucks and i have the spelling and grammar of a 3rd grader) . . . ... 更多

HIIII~~
info~
~How it all started~
sorry T~T
~Backstory~
~Welcome to the Hunters Exam pt.2~
~The hunters exam pt.3~
Hunter Exam
announcement
sorry
hi :)
a nother update sorry
Merry Christmas special
sick day

~Welcome to the Hunters Exam~

1.5K 35 7
由 s_starmouse

~Yuki pov~
We where on our way to the Hunters Exam we where walking though a town i recognized but not sure why. "Onii-san~ I'm tired."i said in a pouty voice,"Ok yu-chan hop on my back." With that being said i quickly got on and fell asleep.
.
.
.
We had finally reached the beginning of the Hunters Exam. I had then felt two arms grab me they where not familiar. I looked up to see a man with needles sticking put of him. I had recognized the arua around him. "Ill-chan, you look stupid i don't like it." With such a comment my brother than laugh. " i know but people can't recognize me."  Ill-Chan then walked away with my brother. They tell me nothing is happening between them but i say otherwise.
.
.
.
I was sitting in a corner reading when i got really bored. I got ut amd put my book away with a swish of a finger. I then started walking around. Every one was given me looks of terror. After around 5 minutes of walking i meet a short fat man.
.
.
.
______________________________________
Hey guy i know this is really short but almost everyone in my house is sick and my mom
I'm the oldest child so i have to see to the house. Hopefully i can make a new chapter soon ~_~ bye bye readers and thanks for being patient!!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

851K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
Doors open. 由 ash

同人小說

452K 6.9K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
141K 3.9K 57
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
427K 29.1K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...