A King's Revenge (M.Lion Faun...

Por GenderBenderAuthor

Abandoned by your family at the age of 2, the Belladonna's found you and raised you. Then came the White Fang... Mais

Character Bio
V.0 CH.1: Prologue
V.0 CH.2: Old Rivalries
V.0 CH.3: Separation
V.0 CH. 4: One Strange Family
V.1 CH.1: Ruby Rose
V.1 CH.2: The Shining Beacon
V.1 CH.3: The Shining Beacon PT.2
V.1 CH.4: The First Step
V.1 CH.5: The First Step PT.2
V.1 CH.6: The Emerald Forest
V.1 CH.8: Players and Peices
V.1 CH.9: The Badge and The Burden
V.1 CH.10: The Badge and The Burden PT.2
V.1 CH.11: Jaundice
V.1 CH.12: Jaundice PT.2
V.1 CH.13: Forever Fall
V.1 CH.14: Forever Fall PT.2
V.1 CH.15: The Stray
V.1 CH.16: Black and White
V.2 CH.1: Best Day Ever
V.2 CH.2: Welcome To Beacon
V.2 CH.3: Can't Escape
V.2 CH.4: A Minor Hiccup
V.2 CH.5: Painting The Town...
V.2 CH.6: Extracurricular
V.2 CH.7: Burning the Candle
V.2 CH.8: Dance Dance Infiltration
V.2 CH.9: Field Trip
V.2 CH.10: Search and Destroy
V.2 CH.11: Mountain Glenn
V.2 CH.12: No Brakes
V.2 CH.13: Breach
V.2 CH.14: Another Reunion
V.3 CH.1: Round One
V.3 CH.2: New Challengers
V.3 CH.3: There's Brawl in the Family
V.3 CH.4: Lessons Learned
V.3 CH.5: Never Miss a Beat
V.3 CH.6: Fall
V.3 CH.7: The Beginning of the End
V.3 CH.8: Destiny
V.3 CH.9: PVP

V.1 CH.7: The Emerald Forest PT.2

10K 195 17
Por GenderBenderAuthor

Professor Ozpin is seen watching the students on his Scroll at the Beacon Cliff overlooking the Emerale Forest when Glynda walks up behind him, holding her own tablet.

Glynda: "The last pair has been formed, sir." She taps the screen to show Ren and Nora. "Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren. Poor boy... I can't possibly imagine those two getting along. Still, he's probably better off than Miss Nikos."

The video changes to Pyrrha and Jaune Arc's trek through the woods

Ozpin: "Mmmm..."

Glynda: "I don't care what his transcripts say. That Jaune fellow is not ready for this level of combat." She deactivates the tablet, walking back a little. "I guess we'll find out soon enough. At their current pace, they should reach the temple within just a few minutes." She turns back to Ozpin. "Speaking of which, what did you use as relics this year?" She receives nothing but silence. "Professor Ozpin?"

Ozpin doesn't answer, watching his tablet with a contemplating interest as it shows the footage of Ruby sitting in the grass and picking stray leaves while her "partner" Weiss walks in random directions. F/n was currently keeping a looking towards the sky for the nevermore from before.

Weiss: "It's definitely this ways." She says as she walks towards the right before she stops and starts walking left. "I mean... this way! It's definitely this way." She stops in front of Ruby. "Alright, it's official: We passed it."

Ruby stands up, slightly annoyed

Ruby: "Weiss, why can't you just admit that you have no idea where we're going?"

Weiss: "Because I know exactly where we're going! We're going... to... the forest temple!"

Ruby sighs, frustrated

Weiss: "Oh, stop it! You don't know where we are, either!"

Ruby: "Well, at least I'm not pretending like I know everything."

Weiss: "What is that supposed to mean?"

Ruby: "It means you're a big, stupid jerk and I hate you!"

Weiss sighs to herself, spinning around and walking in another direction

Weiss: "Just keep moving!"

Ruby starts to imitate Weiss's voice

Ruby: "Oh, just keep moving! Hurry up! Waaaah! Watch where you're going!" She goes back to her normal voice. "Why are you so bossy?"

F/n: "It's because she's rich, she thinks she better than everyone" He tells Ruby, not facing them, while Weiss was offended.

Weiss: "I don't think that! Don't say things like that!"

Ruby: "Stop treating me like a kid!"

Weiss: "Stop acting like a kid!"

F/n: "Aren't we all kids?" He thinks to himself, until he grins at the sky.

Ruby: "Well, stop acting like you're perfect!"

Weiss: "I'm. Not. Perfect! Not yet... But I'm still leagues better than you." She tells Ruby as she walks away

Ruby: "You don't even know me..." she tells herself dejectedly

F/n: "Well Weiss...."

Weiss turns around, annoyed

Weiss: "What is it?" She asks him, as she crosses her arms.

F/n: "If you're leagues above us....." He looks at her, while pointing at the sky. "...then how do we deal with that?"

Both weiss and Ruby look at what F/n is pointing at. Weiss let's her arms fall, while Ruby is pointing her weapon at the Nevermore heading straight towards them.
-----------------------------------------------------------

From the forest, Yang and Blake step out into a clearing that reveals the circular stone temple, broken and decrepit but for the platforms around its inside, holding several black and gold objects.

Yang: "Think this is it?"

In response, Blake gives Yang an incredulous look and heads down the hill, her partner following. They walk across the floor and observe the items on each pedestal, now shown to be familiar shapes.

Blake: "Chess pieces?" She asks confused, while looking at a black chess piece

Yang: "Some of them are missing. Looks like we weren't the first ones here."

Blake: "Well, I guess we should pick one."
-----------------------------------------------------'

Jaune and Pyrrha are standing at the mouth of a dark cave, where drawings are seen to the side involving armed men against giant beasts.

Jaune: "Think this is it?"

They walk inside the cave, Jaune holding a short, burning torch to light their way.

Pyrrha: "I'm not sure this is it."

Jaune: "Pyrrha, I made the torch. Could you at least humor me for, like, five more feet?"

Suddenly and completely unexpectedly, Jaune trips on the ground, and the torch flies into a small puddle, extinguishing the flame so the two are cast in darkness with only their eyes visible.

Pyrrha: "Do you... feel that?" She asks Jaune as he gets up

Jaune: "Soul-crushing regret?"

Pyrrha: "No, it's... warm."
--------------------------------------------------------

Back at the temple, Yang approaches one of the relics.

Yang: "Hmmm...." She studies a golden knight, then picks it up and shows it to Blake. "How about a cute little pony?"

Blake: "Sure." She tells her, smirking as they walk towards each other to the center of the temple floor

Yang: "That wasn't too hard!"

Blake: "Well, it's not like this place is very difficult to find."

They share a smile
---------------------------------------------------------

Jaune and Pyrrha continue onward through the cave until they see a large glowing point of gold right in front of them, illuminating Jaune's excited features.

Jaune: "That's the relic!" He slowly reaches out to grab it, but it moves away from his swipe. "Hey! Bad... relic!" He tries to get it again, then jumps forward and hangs onto it as the object raises him above the ground. "Gotcha!"

Pyrrha: "Jaune...?" She asks worried

Jaune's catch lowers itself so he is dangling right in front of the now-glowing red lines and eyes of a Death Stalker.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Jaune's scream is heard all the way from the temple, where Yang turns towards the direction of its source.

Yang: "Some girl's in trouble! Blake, did you hear that?"

Blake doesn't answer, staring at something in the sky.
-----------------------------------------------------------

At the cave entrance, Pyrrha rushes out right before the monster crashes through the hole, roaring and waving its grass-encrusted claws as Jaune hangs from the stinger, calling from help and continuing to scream.

Jaune: "Help! Whoa-ah-ah-ah-ah! Why?! Pyrrha! He-e-e-elp! Pyrrha, this is not the relic! It's not!" He yells at her, sobbing as he gets shaken around. "Do something!"

Pyrrha wields Miló in front of the creature

Pyrrha: "Jaune! Whatever you do, don't let-" before she can finish, the Grimm hurls its tail back and launches a still-screaming Jaune across the forest as she watches in dismay. "... go."

She turns back to the scorpion as it continues to snap its claws at her, and she smiles embarrassedly before turning and rushing away in a burst of green leaves
----------------------------------------------------------

Blake is still staring at something above them, but Yang is focused on the forest.

Yang: "Blake, did you hear that?" She turns to her partner. "What should we do?"

Finally, the faint-but-growing-louder scream of "Heads uuuuuuuup!" is heard when Ruby falls from the sky and presumably crash lands to the ground.

To Be Continued...

A/n: Happy New Years

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
5.8K 245 13
Always living on the streets and willing to do anything to survive, Y/N roamed the streets of Mistral, robbing from the rich in order to provide a wa...
60K 1.2K 32
After a tragic event that left (Y/N) (L/N) alone and afraid, there was only one place where he could go: The Belladonnas. He took on the role of a...
577 21 6
After Y/n's life goes south he is force to abandon all hes known, infiltrating to Beacon Academy to find refuge against his multiple enemies in Remna...