The Mean Duo ✔

Von Themoodybooty

[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1... Mehr

~Welcome~
1~ Natalie White
2~ Xavier Russo
3~ Natalie White
4~ Xavier Russo
5~ Natalie White
6~ Xavier Russo
7~ Natalie White
8~ Xavier Russo
9~ Natalie White
10~ Xavier Russo
11~ Natalie White
12~ Xavier Russo
13~ Natalie White
14~ Xavier Russo
15~ Natalie White
16~ Xavier Russo
17~ Natalie White
18~ Xavier Russo
19~ Natalie White
20~ Xavier Russo
21~ Natalie White
22~ Xavier Russo
23~ Natalie White
24~ Xavier Russo
25~ Natalie White
26~ Xavier Russo
27~ Natalie White
28~ Xavier Russo
29~ Natalie White
30~ Xavier Russo
Bonus Chapter [R]
31~ Natalie White
32~ Xavier Russo
33~ Natalie White
34~ Xavier Russo
35~ Natalie White
36~ Xavier Russo
37~ Natalie White
38~ Xavier Russo
39~ Natalie White
40~ Xavier Russo
41~ Natalie White
42~ Xavier Russo
43~ Natalie White
44~ Xavier Russo
Bonus Chapter [R]
45~ Natalie White
46~ Xavier Russo
47~ Natalie White
48~ Xavier Russo
50~ Xavier Russo
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
OUR JOINT ACCOUNT

49~ Natalie White

991 53 15
Von Themoodybooty

I couldn't help but be overwhelmed in tears of joy as my dad came up to me and hugged in the middle of the court.

"It's finally o-over dad. Emma got her justice!", I cried as I hugged him tightly.

"Yes she did princess. I'm so proud of you. So very proud", I felt his tears fall on me.

Pulling back, I smiled at my dad and turned around to thank Mr Malsha.

"Mr Malsha, thank you so much. I owe it to you", I took his hand in mine and squeezed tightly with gratitude.

"You owe me nothing Miss White. You did this all by yourself, I was just your spokesman", He smiled at me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

Before I could comprehend what happened, I was pulled into a familiar hard and warm chest.
"Congratulations mia Bella."

"Xav I did it!", my voice came out muffled against his chest as I smiled and wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"Yes you did. I knew you could!", Xavier smiled back at me.

"Congratulations on the win sissy", Damien winked as I pulled away from Xavier.

"Thanks browski", I winked back at him as he scrunched his face at me.

"I see you two are getting along", Dad cleared his throat as he arched a brow at Damien and I

"Nah. We're just tolerating each other for now is a happy moment", I shrugged as I snuggled into Xavier.

"Do you want to go get ice cream?", Xavier inquired while tightening his hold on me.

"Yes!", the reply came from Damien

"He didn't ask you", I stated the obvious as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Don't care. He came in my car, so unless you want to travel on a bus to the parlour, I suggest you include me", Damien grinned evilly while I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay, whatever fine, let's go"

Xavier, Damien and I got into his precious Ferrari and drove to the parlour. After getting the ice creams we wanted to go, we parked near an isolated lake.

We ate in silence while admiring the scenery before Damien and I played rock, paper, scissors to see who would have to walk to the trash to throw away the empty ice cream cups.

I won and Damien left while whining. Leaving me and Xavier alone.

"Xav", I turned in his arms to stare at him.

"Hm?"

"Cheriè's being discharged tomorrow right?"

"Yeah", he nodded at me.

"Do you think...she'd mind a trip to the countryside with you and I?

"What do you mean Bella?"

"Do you want to take a couple of days break from school and go to our country home with me?", I looked down at the fascinating grass as I spoke, nervous that he'd say no."

"You want Cheriè to come with too?"

"Of course. I- I uh...want to visit Emma's grave with you two", I still couldn't look in his eyes so he tilted my head up and made me look at him.

"We'll be there for you", he smiled as I stared into his clear blue eyes, reflecting me.

Leaning down, Xavier swooped down and took my lips in his as his tongue wetted my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I was about to deepen the kiss...But of course my very own personal cockblocker had to interrupt by throwing an acorn at my head.

"What the fuck Damien!", I rubbed the side of my head the acorn hit.

"No PDA shit around me please", He fake gagged at us.

"Don't be around us then!", I glared at him.

"Bitch", Damien childishly threw his tongue out at me before suddenly calling out to Xavier.

"Sup?", Xavier arched a perfect brow at him.

"I forgot to tell this to you earlier but you got your first official fight next week!", Damien squealed like a girl excitedly.

"Damn. This fast? Thanks man"

"No problemo! I'm a very competent manager you know", He smirked proudly while I scoffed in the background.

We stayed silent and remained by the lake a little longer before deciding to call it a day. Damien dropped Xavier off at the hospital and me at home before going to back to his house in Sacramento.

After having an early dinner, I browsed the internet on the articles surrounding me and went to sleep after having told Martha to pack my suitcase for tomorrow. And for the first time in my life, I slept peacefully without a guilty feeling within me.

My suitcase was already packed and prepared as I came down dressed in a short white frock, the following morning. Saying my goodbyes to dad and the crew, I got into the Audi and drove to the hospital to pick up a very enthusiastic and energetic Cheriè along with a tired and sleepy Xavier.

Cheriè excitedly shared her energy and sang italian songs from the backseat while Xavier helped me with directions from google maps. We reached Avalon, Santa Catalina Island in under an hour thanks to the lesser traffic on the road today and parked the car near the church before I got out and helped Cheriè unbuckle herself.

After she got out, she held one of her hands for me to hold while she outstretched the other to Xavier. Walking with Cheriè inbetween us, we reached the flower fields leading to the church graveyard. Removing her hand from mine, Cheriè plucked some flowers and held them out to me.

"F-for Em-ma?", She struggled with her English as she sheepishly handed me the flowers.

"Grazie Cheriè", I laughed lightly with her as I took the flowers she gave me.

Holding her hand back in mine, we walked past the fields and reached the graveyard with the beautiful tombstones that Emma used to be fascinated with.

"È così bello", Cheriè's eyes wondered over the beautiful graveyard with the tall trees and green grass.
(It's so beautiful)

"Si", Xavier smiled at Cheriè and tugged her forward along with me.

I let out a sigh, as we neared Emma's grave. This is the first time, since her burial that I came to visit her. Her grave was very well maintained and taken care by the people dad had allocated to it. Her tombstone had a butterfly and a rose engraved on it along with her name.

Placing the flowers Cheriè gave on her grave, I couldn't help the tears that sprang to my eyes. She can rest in peace now. Finally after three years her cowardly sister came to see her with a clear conscience.

Xavier bowed beside Emma's grave and payed her his respects before enveloping my sobbing self into his chest. Cheriè too joined in the hug a minute later before we pulled away.

"I'll give you a minute", Xavier wiped away a tear in my eye with the pad of his thumb before carrying Cheriè away to see the flowers.

Kneeling beside Emma's grave, I struggled to form a smile.
"Emma. I- Natty is very sorry that she couldn't come here any sooner. Forgive me?", I sat myself beside her tombstone.

"I miss you Emma. I miss you so so much. I hope you can rest in peace now. Th-the monster is in jail now, he is paying for all his wrongdoings. I love you Emma, I'm sorry for not telling it to you more often while you were here. I'm sorry I took you and your love for granted. I will live the rest of my life, loving the you in my memory. Rest in peace Emma. Natty will love you for the rest of her life", My tears watered the neatly trimmed grass on her grave as images of sweet little Emma smiling flooded my memory.

After I calmed down, I stood up and walked away from her grave with a promise to visit as often as I can. When I reached the fields I saw Xavier seated on the ground as Cheriè placed little flowers on his hair and it immediately brought a smile back to my face.

Running over to them, I too joined in decorating Xavier's hair with flowers as my haunting memories faded from existence to be replaced with more warmer and loving experiences.

The four days I spent in Avalon with Xavier and little Cheriè, put a lot of things into perspective in my life. And it also made me realise that...I would never take love for granted ever again.

I finally found my destiny and the reason behind it all. My messed up life, untangled before my very eyes and brought forth my little heaven on earth. Xavier Russo, I love you with all my heart.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

869K 22.1K 24
{Complete} (((Disclaimer))) I wrote this book/completed it when I was 13/14, it does not exhibit my current writing ability and is very much unedited...
882K 33K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
141K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...
318K 11.7K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...