Moonstruck | KTH ✓

بواسطة thefictionalfeauture

She's my sanity. I'm insane without her. ___________________________________________ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡ... المزيد

..
CH-1
CH-3
CH-4
CH-5
CH-6
CH-7
CH-8
CH-9
CH-10
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21
C h e a t e r s
CH-22
CH-23
CH-24
CH-25
CH-26
CH-27
CH-28
CH-29
CH-30
CH-31
Epilogue

CH-2

4.6K 172 12
بواسطة thefictionalfeauture

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

"So, how's things with your madly-in-love boyfriend?" Asked lucy while munching on her cheese burger.

"Life has never been more beautiful than now. You know it perfectly." Emma stated covinced.

"Yeah yeah, i know. Every girl dreams for a boyfriend like yours or should I say, only about your's." Lucy said. Her eyes had smething in them. As if she was trying to aware Emma that every girl's eyes were at her man. Which was an understatement.

"Don't worry, lucy. I'm too busy in loving my man than wasting my time in this useless stuff. I got my man safe with me. He loves me as much as i do." Emma stated casually.

She does have a point. Though.

"Hmm. Hell right"

"Hey, you love me?"

"The fuck are you asking this for?"

"If you do then let's crash on to the club tonight. What say?" Lucy said as she looked at you with hopeful eyes.

Well, it has seriously been a while since you went out with Lucy. You too missed her company though.

"Yeah, I'm in. It has been a while since we spend time together just like before, right?"

"Yeah emma. I'm so excited! So when?"

"8 PM!"

"Okay!"

Emma then took out her phone from her pocket and texted Taehyung to pick her up as her school was done for the day.
As expected, he immediately texted with "on my way already!"
You smiled to yourself. How did I got this lucky!

After sometime you saw a black shining car being abruptly parked in front of the school's gate leaving screeching sounds. You hated this sound the most.

You knew very well that it was your naughty boyfriend. Your feets moved towards him suddenly coming to a halt when someone bumped into you. It was a bit hard as you slightly stumbled by the impact.

"O-oh I'm sorry actually i was in a little hurry so didn't saw you coming miss. I highly apologize to you!"

As you heard the soft voice of the young boy in front of you, you couldn't help but to just see who this voice belongs to. As you looked up at his face you were in awe. Hell he was cute!

"Hey no no. Don't worry! It was my fault as well."

"Thank you, miss-umm?" You chuckled at the sight. He's so cute!! I can't!

"It's Emma. And you?"

"If your "conversation" is over, shall we head to home baby?"
Taehyung came out of nowhere and held you upper arms protectively.

The boy was confused at the sight in front of him. His eyes were digging whole onto the back of Taehyung's hands that were now around your neck, wrapped. Who the fuck is he?

"Meet Kim Taehyung. My boyfriend."

"Oh..God bless you both, then!"

The boy said that and excused himself from there as he was feeling a bit down.

"I don't get good vibes from him, Emma. Stay away from him."
Taehyung eyed him till his back became a dot indicating he was far away from them.

"Oh c'mon Tae! It ain't a big deal. Chill!"

Taehyung sighed at her words and intertwined their fingers together as he made their way to the car.
Emma was tired so she made him drag her.

After sitting on their respective seats in the car there was a silence for a while.

What should i wear for the party-

Wait party!

"Tae!"

"Yes darling."

"Actually I wanted to tell you that lucy made a plan for tonight. She wants to go to the club with me. So are you okay with it? You can come also if you want!" Emma eyed him excitedly.

"Of course baby! You can go. Don't worry I'll pick you up. Okay?"
Taehyung was tired because he had so much paper work and back to back meetings today. Now he was finally free and he also doesn't want to invade the both best friends' quality time.

"Thanks babe. I hope you won't get bored all alone."

"Well then come back fast."

They both chuckled and chit chatted about random things for the rest of the ride.

_____

"Tae help me!"

Here she was standing with her hands on the either side of her waist.

"Baby you look like a goddess in everything you wear. Just put on something you like." Taehyung made his way to her and back hugged her.

"But I'm confused. There are so many." Emma whined loudly and threw her head backwards on his shoulder.

Taehyung pecked her neck lovingly.

______

"Bae, you read-"

"Fuck, you look next level fuck-able!"

Emma was standing in front of the giving a last check on her outfit.
She looked stunning. Her black mini dress hugged her curves perfectly as if just made for her.
Her shiny black straight hair was parted from the front, perfectly lying on her back.

She didn't like nor she had to put on so much makeup to look beautiful. Just a bold eye liner and a bit of mascara giving her blue eyes a smoky hot look. She wore a thick red matte lipstick completing her look. Lastly, her black Jimmy choo heels.

"Oh my god baby you are making it hard for me for letting you go without fucking you." Taehyung huskily stated in his dead deep voice making her week in the knees.

"C'mon Tae not now. I'm already five minutes late. Please drop me there!"

"Huh, let's go."
____

"Okay listen, stay away from guys if you want them to live longer. Understand?"

Emma got out of the car and came towards his side. He immediately lower the window as he got the signal of what was coming.

Emma leaned closer and pecked his lips for good 6-7 seconds.
Taehyung was eager to kiss her properly as he was getting impatient.

"No! You're gonna destroy my lipstick." Emma whined against his
lips.

"Do i look like i give a damn? Kiss me!" He warned sternly.

Taehyung cupped her face and smashed his lips on hers not caring if her lipstick was on his lips too. Moonstruck.

They kissed as if bidding last goodbyes to each other. So longingly.

"Enough now I'm already late. Please don't forget to have your dinner."

"Yes baby!"

《♡》

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

193K 10.3K 21
8 years after V's controlling wife forces him to quit BTS. Can anyone save him? //Trigger Warning// -Abusive and destructive relationships -Strong la...
2.1K 58 24
You better not even think about running away. If you even dare to run, I'll make sure you never walk again. Your soul, your body, your breath - they...
874K 34K 21
❝I swear she's the only person that can make me stay sane even though I'm insanely in love with her.❞ ══════ •◦ ❉ ◦• ══════ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 1 ➺ m...
185K 9.2K 51
i love you with all my soul and you love me to the core yet we can't be together for you and i are too toxic for one another....~~~