[1] The Nanny; prequel to The...

De BriFlare

BOOK ONE | When she appears on the doorstep of wealthy single father Maddox Maxwell's New York home, the stri... Mai multe

The Nanny
Cast
Playlist
Gallery
Epigraph
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
The Sequel

Chapter Thirty-Seven

964 54 13
De BriFlare

Chapter Thirty-Seven
————————————
Valentine's Day

WARNING ⚠️ MATURE THEMES ⛔️

900,000 likes
themaddoxmax H A P P Y V A L E N T I N E S D A Y T O M Y Q U E E N @cardiafine
View all 2,000 comments
cardiafine slurp! ❤️

Liked by themaddoxmax, nettieafine, ericamena and 877,679 others
cardiafine I'm so excited! This motherfucka! I can't! I can't believe motherfuckin' this. Thank you, @themaddoxmax! Tonight, I'm gonna be suckin', and suckin', and suckin', and suckin', I was gonna give you something that costs way less than this but now I gotta up it up. Oh my God. Happy Valentine's Day, I love you.
View all 1,890 comments
themaddoxmax 😏
nettieafine you could have keep the suckin part to yourself but you're spoiled

•=•=•=•=•

"Hey, you." Cardi said smiling as she finished setting up the table for their Valentine's Day dinner.

"Hey, you." Maddox replied walking into the dining room with his hands behind his back.

Cardi looked at him, curiously.

"What are you hiding?" She asked.

"These are for you." He said as he presented her with a dozen red roses.

"Maddox, these are beautiful." Cardi exclaimed.

"Like you." Maddox said, smirking as Cardi smiled.

"Stop it, I'm already about to be spending the whole night giving you head." Cardi said.

"Which is why we should skip dinner and get straight into dessert." Maddox said.

"Or maybe we can have dessert first then dinner." Cardi said as she pushed Maddox down onto the chair and placed the roses on the table.

Cardi drops to her knees and pulled his pants and underpants off in one motion.

His erection nearly slapped her in the face.

"Boy!" Cardi exclaimed as they chuckled but then Cardi goes right to work.

His hands goes to the back of her head but she doesn't need any extra help with her blowjob skills.

"Shit!" Maddox mumbled as Cardi takes him deeper into her mouth.

•=•=•=•=•

899,123 likes
axelthehammer I only have heart eyes for you. Happy Valentine's Day @janaydeleón ❤️
View all 1,899 comments
janaydeleón ❤️

Liked by cardiafine, quiava, katiadaniel and 865,799 others
janaydeleón Hella way to end the night 🌹♥️ Thank u hubby @axelthehammer ❤️ Happy Valentine's Day!
View all 1,345 comments
axelthehammer ❤️

•=•=•=•=•

"Do it." Cardi said.

"I don't know if I can control myself." Janay said.

"Girl, just do it." Cardi said on the phone to Janay as Axel was in the bathroom talking to Maxwell about how to please Janay without having sex.

Janay bit her lip.

"I'll give it a try but if I end up having sex it's your fault." Janay said.

"Janay, I told you to give the man head not have sex. If y'all end up having sex that's on y'all. How the hell neither one of y'all have self control?" Cardi asked, laughing.

"Bitch fuck you." Janay replied.

"Girl, bye. My man is back and we were about to be busy." Cardi said.

"Bye." Janay said, ending the call and quickly walking over to the bathroom door and getting on her knees.

Axel opened the bathroom door to find Janay on her knees and looking up at him.

"What are you doing?" Axel asked as Janay's eyes wandered down to his pajama pants.

Her hands found his pants and pulled them down and slowly stroked Axel's cock, using two hands for the task.

Axel moans, squirming ever so slightly.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Axel moaned.

Janay smiled.

She moved both hands up and down, back and forth, jerking him off at a nice and steady pace.

Janay's efforts are rewarded with more moans and squirming. She moved closer and took him in her mouth, moving her head in and out as she sucked his cock.

Axel's moans only grew in volume, and his squirms continued as Janay pleasured him.

Axel's hand had found her head, and he rested it there as she bobbed her head on Axel's crotch.

Janay looked up at Axel, who smiled at her with amusement and arousal clear on his face and cheeks.

"34+35?" Axel asked.

•=•=•=•=•

774,722 likes
nettieafine Best Valentine's Day ever! Thank you @sirrocco for continuing to show me how I deserve to be treated by a man ❤️ I love you, big papa!
View all 786 comments
sirrocco My Queen

•=•=•=•=•

Nettie was looking over her shoulder as Rocco continued to pound her pussy.

"You're fucking me so good, so hard...so deep." Nettie moaned as Rocco slapped her ass.

Back and forth.

In and out.

Rocco moved fast and then slow making Nettie beneath him writhe.

"Fuck!" Rocco moaned as Nettie squeezed around his cock.

Nettie smirked, knowing that Rocco loved when she did that.

Rocco began to move faster.

"Ride me." Rocco said as he flipped Nettie over so that she would be on top of him.

Nettie let a moan.

"Yes!" She moaned as she started riding him.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.8M 39.9K 35
-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘- "𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" "𝐈...
101K 2.9K 50
Daphne Collins, a 21-year-old aspiring artist who is attempting to make her way in the world of the bustling New York City. Though when a new nannyin...
4.2M 171K 51
Story is published on Amazon (kindle and paperback) Smashwords, and more! When Antonio Russo's wife was dying of breast cancer, he went to an agency...
289K 9.5K 52
[✅ ⚠️]- Book 1️⃣ "I want to fuck you. Not kiss, fuck. So hard, your echoes would be louder than the noises from the party." ...