I want u...

De tkookneem100

Kim Taehyung is a ruthless police officer, with anger disorders who has calm and peaceful but flirty Park jim... Mais

28: A bit upgraded
29: My Bunny
30: An unwanted doubt??
31: Under showering stars
32: Here I promise
Q and A
34: End of season

33: Hoping for a good day

332 25 48
De tkookneem100

pleaseee vote and comment...

Jungkook turned to smeraldo flower to water it, before going out. The plant is almost about to die, there was only three leaf left on the plant. Of that two is almost decayed. He once again released a deep breath as he mumbled to the plant. "Hey please fight buddy. Don't die like this. You are my beautiful memory given by hyung" Jungkook watered carefully with somuch care, But still, those leaves were weavering in the light wind

__________€____________€_________€____

Even after sprinking the plants with water, his orbs remained on undulating leaves as if he was contemplating about something deeply. It might be because the scene in theater is still crisp in his mind, no matter how much he wanted to pass that moment and go to the date happily, he couldnt.

lately along with Jaebom's vexing trouble, there is an another matter which has been bugging his mind . Again it can also be his big overthinking, But some how recently this doubt is giving him more and more scars on him.

Before all this happened, Jungkook was joyous with Tae in every passing seconds. They even has started to go on dates merrily even during day time, just like Jungkook always wanted. But three or four weeks ago some thing has changed between them, or atleast Jungkook think so.

That day the only thing Jungkook did in that theatre was placing his palm on Tae's hand during the film. For that Tae bolted out of the room and raged out all his frustration on Jungkook saying Jin hyung who was in same room might have seen them.

It's true after seeing Jungkook's hurt face, Tae did everything to make him happy again. He even gifted self drawn portrate of them which was drawn hideously(eventhough Tae tried his best). Ultimately Jungkook gave in to Tae's tries.

After that incident, Tae was avoiding their day dates with silly excuses. Jungkook know Tae loves him, But some times he feel so vulnerable that he is disappointing Tae way too much. So subsequently Jungkook also stopped asking for it.

But now a days Jungkook feels like Tae doesn't even like to take him out. Because he has behaved same when they were spending their night out claiming some one might have watched them there too. I mean it would have mean nothing to him, if he has never get this experiance of chilling out and this feeling that he is really part of Tae even infront of other people. So now it's just really aching when Tae is showing his distest in their relation.

When he was about to confirm his theory, yesterday after a while Tae asked Jungkook to go out again. May be all the way he was just over thinking, right??🤷.

Jungkook let out a long sigh as he came to reality that he is getting late for the date. Once again he lazily combed back some the thin strands of hair which was disobediently laying his forhead. After bidding bye to his mom and Yoongi on the mirror, he slowly walked to their usual spot. Although Tae has said, he would come and pick from Jungkook's home, he denied it... Well no reason,today he just wanted to walk while arraying his messy thoughts.

When he reached there, Tae's matte black brezza was laying there as if it has been waiting for him so long.

I might be just overthinking about hyung... A small smile worked on it's way to his lips. As he approached the car Tae waved at Jungkook with all his love. He too waved back as he entered the car.

But again something was off, something that he can't describe. So as soon as they started the journey, without even knowing Jungkook tilted his head and casted his eyes out of the rolled down window without much talk. He have heard once Yuggeom saying, people always tend to get away from the partner without even knowing when they keep stain of distrust inside your mind. Is he also going through that stage??

If it wasn't for that deep voice of Tae, Jungkook might have continued in that world for rest of the day.

"What happened bunny??" Tae looked at him genuinely as he thought he has already sorted out all the arguements between them.

"Ah??! Uh.. Nothing" Jungkook casually strugged it with a smile,since he wasn't sure how to reply without making any misunderstanding.

"It is not even that hard to find you are lying to me" Even though they were going forward slowly, Tae was driving without any awarness of road or the vehicles at that moment. His face also wasn't showing any extravagent emotions, he just stifled a silent laugh containing disappoinment. But those words and eyes had that, the clear hurt.

Jungkook's eyes were shaking at sudden words of Tae. He was right, Jungkook was lying. He wasn't sure why Tae proposed this date after all the refusals. Is it really because he wanted to?? Jungkook wanted to ask those questions, But nothing tumbled out as he planned. So he kept nibbled on his lower lips as he avoided eye contact with Tae.

Tae let out a sigh of frustration as he clutched on to the steering wheel while he angled it to glide around the corner. Even the contiouous noise from vehicle rushed to them couldn't break the thick air as both of them were busy thinking in their own world.

Suddenly Tae screached the car with a break in the middle of busy road. One by one the cars behind them halted too. Eventhough Jungkook was equally surprised at this sudden act just like outsiders, he was glad Tae rolled up the window at correct time. Otherwise they would have probably showered in curse words. Because before Tae rolled the window he heard heavy sound of hones and some curses slipping in through the gap.

Inspite of the big mess Tae created outside, he was calmly searching in Jungkook's fearures to know the reason for the tension between them. But Jungkook couldn't gave in, he side glanced out of tinted window as he wasn't confident enough to meet Tae's eyes to tell his mind out.

He saw some of the cars which were stucked behind them, has started to move through the remaining part of the road after showing vigrous actions towards them. But still their car was in halt like pretending it is broken and waiting for tow truck. That's when putting Jungkook in awe, Tae gently took his hand to interwined it.

"I'm sorry,I know I am not like any other boys. I got my own problems and tbh more than anyone I knew it. But I love you so much more than I can explain. The only thing which allow me to move like a human is just you. This time I didn't even know what I did. But I'm still sorry. Can you please forgive me?" Tae's voice was low as he was pouring all his genuine emotions through words. The eyes which were avoiding Tae, looked at him feeling the hurt in his words.

How can Jungkook keep such harsh stains about Tae when he is like this?? People say if your partner apologizes to you first, then he really care about your relation. These thoughts made him stumble upon Tae's apology finally. His lips twitched to a smile in warmthness of Tae's words as he slowly rubbed the older's hand with his thumb assuring that he isn't mad.

"You know what, When you frown I can't even concentrate on anything. So please don't stay mad at me. Ok??" Tae smiled lightly as he winked at Jungkook, when he felt the younger was alot more easer than before.

"Eww, That was soo cheesy" Jungkook retracted his hand with giggles as he hit Tae lightly on arm. "But still you know, I will consider this as an apology" Jungkook said as a gleaming grin covering his face.

"Jeez, I have missed this giggles. This is what I wanted to see. Now can we move??" Tae quirked up one of his brow with a chuckle as he pointed to a traffic police who was coming towards them.

Watching the officer rushing towards them made Jungkook's eyes widen double the size "Why are you even asking me, just take it, hurry!!!" Jungkook said in panicked voice as he didn't want to start the date with complications.

Tae plugged in the key to turn on engine again, putting music on low volume as he laughed cheekly at the cuteness of Jungkook. Those big doe eyes will always be his weakness. "Btw why were you mad at me??"

"Ah nothing, In my dream you weren't interested in taking me out" Jungkook chuckled at how childish it sounds. But still it's not completely wrong too, that was what eating his mind out lately. Some thing quick flickered over Tae's orbs. But Jungkook himself considered him as a big over imagining ball. So he let that go without much thought decided to be happy at the moment.

As the car move forward Jungkook eyed Tae as he was battling about something in his mind. After some thoughts he decided to let it out "Hyung, Since you took early leave from the station today, Jimin hyung might ask you about this, Won't he??" His bambi eyes looked curiously at Tae.

"Uh... Not exactly. Cause he wouldn't know that. He took long leave for 3 weeks yesterday just to go on a trip with his wife. You won't believe, after his marriage he is completely whipped for her" Tae chuckled as he side glanced at Jungkook.

"What do you mean? They can give you guys 3 weeks leave??! It's soo long, Unbelievable" Jungkook asked in awe.

"Who told you they GIVE a long leave?? We just TOOK it and arrange juniors to call if anything happen and for the signs, we do arrangements for that " Tae casually shrugged it as if it's nothing big deal.

"But by the time you reach there, they will find your absence for atleast that day, right??" Jungkook tilted his head raising his brows to the temple, being immersed in questions.

"We will take out ultimate card then, family emergency. Normally they would give in that. These are perks of govt officers , baby" Tae said proudly bringing a smirk on that lips

"Yeah, if we rephrase it, showing off
being in a corrupted system" Jungkook silently snickered at Tae

"Bunny, consider yourself lucky. Because if you want I can take leave for you too. You should be proud of having such a nice boy friend who can give good offerings" Tae beamed as he geared the car

" Pfft, That was even more cheesy!!" Jungkook chuckled exhaling softly feeling fool for having weird thoughts about Tae at first. From there their car ride filled with giggles and snickerings as if they weren't the one who had the tension around them

Finally the long road taken them to a familier place. As Jungkook and Tae get down from the car a gentle sea breeze welcomed them. It was the same beach where Tae confessed his love to Jungkook, where they shared their first kiss. But unlike that day, it was bit crowded with kids and family. However not too crowded either, it was just Perfect for them to spend a good day

Both of them walked in beach as their feet sank in to the pool of soil. Small waves were crashing on their feet giving a special feeling of chasing game with nature that would only get there. As the wind brushed against Jungkook's skin, he glanced at Tae whose locks were flying in different directions. "Is this where we gonna spend our day? " Jungkook asked curiously as the nostalgic sea smell was bringing a wide smile on his face.

"Umm, this is where I saw you with the biggest smile for the first time. Lately I am missing that smile. So I thought if I bring you here, I can see that again" Tae's words were so soft like cotton candy with a lot of love. He wasn't lying about that, cause Jungkook's face was reflecting all that as the biggest grin which was already staying on his cheekbones refusing to come down. For Jungkook those words were literally like Tae breaking the remaining the very last barrier which Jungkook has been creating, in one big blow to reach the deepest core of his chest for pouring detol all over there to clean any last stain of doubt.

When Jungkook was smiling widely in daze, a swash of cool water fall on his face making him flutter his eyes in the sudden sensation. Faking an angry pout Jungkook turned his noddle to glare. But instead he was faced with beaming Tae who was ready to play with him.

Later the whole evening, they pushed their laugher and smiles in splashing waves so thay they can take it in as double in the next wave. They rolled along the large tides happily like kids.

Tae was the first one to call the game quit and went to the shore for a rest. Eventhough he called Jungkook to tag him, Jungkook refused the offer to play bit more in sea since it's been long he has enjoyed salty sea breaze.

Jungkook digged his toes under wet soil to enjoy the feeling of waves sweeping those soil from him. He giggled lightly when a small shell trapped between his digits. With bright eyes he turned his noddle towards Tae to show this precious creature.

Jungkook's bambi eyes got widened even more at the delicious sight of Tae, currently being shirtless leaning to the rocks. The water droplets glistening under sunlight was slowly rolling down Tae's biceps and chest. At the moment only thing Jungkook wanted was to lean on Tae and having skin to skin connection.

He sprinted towards Tae as he removed his top. Only three seconds, that's the only time he could lean on Tae's body. Before realising anything he got strongly pushed off to the soil.

Tae jerked up removing the hand which was holding him without thinking much. His orbs were shaking franatically.

This is not possible, How can it be even possible?? How can he come here also? And most importantly at the same time?? Did he know something about us?

Tae's mind was wandering around unnecessary thoughts as he stood up glaring Jin hyung who was coming towards of them. Tae wasn't even sure which emotion to put on his face. Neverthless his mind was suggesting weird ideas to overcome the suitation.

Should I strangle him and ask him not to spread about the news that me and Jungkook is dating?? I mean he might have seen the theatre scene. Now this too. Wait what if he didn't see Jungkook leaning on me?!

Infact Jin was on his casual happy day out with his family when he saw Tae on beach. Since lately Tae is alot more approachable, he decided to interact with Tae first. After all it's a part of courtesy right??

"Hi officer" Jin greeted respectfully with a small bow while giving a pleasent smile on his face.

Inspite of that friendly gesture,Tae's orbs were vigilently scanning on Jin's expressions to see if there is any kind of negative intentions in it. When he couldn't find any, he blatantly let out a bland "Hi" without much articulate emotions. Infact his mind was slowly raising degree of attention to take action whenever Jin suddenly confront him about his sexuality

"Oh you might be enjoying free time with your -" Without knowing what's going inside Tae, Jin started to speak glancing Jungkook with a smile. But even before he could complete it, Tae interrupted him

"FRIEND" His words weren't in rude tone, But some one who was carefully spelling out looking the opponent. Again Tae couldn't find any kind of expression change on Jin which some what made him relax a bit.

"Why are you guys here??" Tae asked without showing any emotiona looking Jin. But the answer was from an another person who was shyly looking Tae all these time, the same niece of Jin who always has an eye on Tae.She was truly gorgeous with blonde, silky locks.

"Oppa, I came here with uncle. But look how destiny baught us together" She smiled coyly to get in to Tae's heart in guileful means. Hearing her reply a small smirk twitched in Tae's lips. It wasn't because he liked her way of talking, but because now he was more sure they didn't know anything about what he has been fearing.

He slowly glanced at Jin to make his theory more concrete. The smirk widened when Jin's face was also showing green signal on his analysis.

Evenif you have any small doubt, I will change it today. Tae's eyes glimmered in the idea of putting wool over their eyes

"Oh I see, Then how was the day?? Did you enjoyed it??" He asked budging one of his eyebrow up as he tugged corners of lips permitting a smile to slide on his face.

This was the first time when Tae was giving any kind of reaction towards her. Her eyes got bigger and smile got widened evenmore, unable to believe Tae just asked about her day. She peeped her eyes to Jin like saying See it's finally working, There is no one who cant resist my charm in the earth.

But Jin was so flabbergasted at Tae's sudden question to notice her buffooneries. It's true Tae has been bit friendly to them lately, But other than giving a heart warming smile he never even talked to them properly. Actually that's why he tried to turn down his niece at first when he heared about her crush saying he is unapproachable.

She twisted and curled her long tresses using her thin finger as she smiled shyly. "It was good, it would have 100 times more better if you were with me" She bitted her glossy lips seducingly.

This wasn't what Tae has planned. Now her words were itching in his throat horribly to say fuck off. But since it will be even more suspicious, he decided to play along now. Neverthless he didn't dared to open his mouth, he just laughed in return.

"Oppa, what does that mean?? Will you be coming on date with me??" She pulled Tae's palm excitedly in her hands as she brightly asked to Tae.

Skinship with strangers is something still Tae has to tackle. He has been trying that too with the help of hobee and Jungkook. But still it didn't reached a stage to claim it as success.

In her hands, his hand literally felt like burning. He wanted to ripoff it from her grasp. He felt like his facade will gradually fall off with anger, if it stay any longer than seconds.

"Im busy, But I will try" Tae quickly said no longer wanted to have skinship with her. But before letting it go, she tugged that hand hand to her once more as she kissed it gently looking Tae. "Thank you"

He wanted to throw up, when her highly colour coated lips pressed on his palm. This is the last chance, if he mess up the suitation here, everything will go in vein. He flashed a smile towards her as he quickly drag back his hands to him.

Glancing over, Jungkook's breath hitched in throat as he saw Tae who pushed him infront of people was accepting the kiss from that girl without any disguest or fear. A big tug of pain was pulling across his chest for following him for the date. He shouldn't have accepted the sorry. He didn't know what to feel. He stood there dumpfounded and hurt...

++++++Hii guys,

I know I have been MIA for so long, alot of things happened regarding my life and exam notification in mean time. Well for exam date, they are saying it's still not fixed. I'm literally nervous and anxious as my chances to get in to exams are getting low due to lack of chances. I have no idea, how i will survive if i dont get that job.

well it was too much tmi right?, I'm sorry. Well this is my first update after new year. tbh i planned like 4 or 5 long chapters will be making an end to our story. but with my current mental condition, i think i cant write a long chapters. So I hope you guys will be ok with small updates too. I will try to finish the story soon😊.

Untill then please stay with me...

With lots of love💜💜,
your author🍅🍅

You need to feel cold, to understand the warm : Jungkook BTS

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

47.9K 1.9K 53
《Taekook》 'I love you.' 'Can I love you...?' 'I'll stay with you, as long as life wants us to, for I can't promise a forever, no one can. But as long...
325K 18.3K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
14.7K 922 54
Min Yoongi a egoistic, rich CEO, for whom only name, status , background matters for judging a person. Jimin, a sweet and kind but turns into little...
1M 22K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...