Soulmates ❥ Fred & George Wea...

Door babywoop

"You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about." In which a Slytherin girl (who also happens to... Meer

❥❥❥
1) Is anyone there?
2) Chocolate & Caramel
3) Hair transformation
4) Funny boys
The dare, George Weasley
5) The Yule ball
6) Hands were held
7) Chocolate frogs
8) Wings & Kisses
9) Stupid boys
10) April 1st
11) Shouting & Candles
12) Memories
13) The perfect cover up
14) Sun & Flying
15) Under the stars
16) Jealousy
17) 12 Grimmauld Place
18) Diffindo
20) Forever
21) Umbridge & Quidditch
22) Dumbeldore's Army
23) Mr. Weasley
24) Bruises & Whispers
25) An out of place Malfoy
26) Gone
27) Cinnamon & Gunpowder
28) Doubts
29) The talk
30) On her own
31) The weekend of dates
32) Dungbombs & Nirvana
33) I dare you
34) Together
35) A spectular goodbye
36) Letters & Threats
37) The opening
38) Sleepover with the "girls"
39) More
40) Popping the question
41) Hiding & Waiting
42) The plan

19) A mutual understanding

9.7K 217 60
Door babywoop

The soft red glow of the crackling fireplace shone on Draco's face which almost made it seem like his hair had turned ginger, funny that it is, as it was the hair color of the two boys he was most jealous of. He had given up sleep after tossing and turning around for almost 2 hours and he had tiptoed downstairs to the old worn out but very cosy (even Draco had to admit that) living room. His mind wandered off to his best friend while gazing into the flames and another sad tear slipped out of the corner of his eye. He let it drip down his cheek as he had no one around him who he had to appear strong to. He hated the fact that Fred  and George had even thought for a second that he was the one who had caused Eleanor pain, yes he could be an ultimate git at times, but even they should know that he would never dare to hurt the girl. Seeing Eleanor in distress and not being able to help her was one of the biggest fears he had had, it even tormented it him in his dreams, and today that horrible nightmare had came true. He knew the day was coming; since he heard the stories of Mr. Wilson torturing Noah, it was only normal for him to hurt his daughter as well. Still Draco wasn't prepared and he mentally slapped himself for being so clueless.

Draco whipped around his head when he heard the creaking of a floorboard behind him and he stared into the soft, sleepy eyes of one of the twins, he still couldn't tell who was who and he at this moment didn't really care. He just wanted to be left alone with his thoughts, he wasn't done punishing himself yet.

"What is it, Weasel?" Draco grumbled when the  boy joined him on the carpet, he could also see him enjoying the warmth of the fireplace and the twin cracked his back with a few pops.

"Same as you, I figure. Couldn't sleep, too worried."

"Mhm," Draco agreed, not wanting to say anything else and the twin understood that apparently as he stayed silent as well, his eyes also flickering over the dancing flames.

"I'm sorry Draco, we shouldn't have assumed it was you who hurt her," The ginger boy said and they both weren't sure how long they had stayed silent for, it could've been an hour but also 10 minutes 

"Yeah, you shouldn't have."

The twin bowed his head in shame and Draco smiled a little to himself, he had never seen the twins so serious but he guessed that Eleanor brought out that side of them.

"That's why I'm telling you I'm sorry."

Draco accepted his apology, he didn't think that Eleanor would appreciate it much if he would shout at her stupid ginger soulmate while she was healing from her fathers attack upstairs and he figured that the blonde girl, who the two boys in the living room both loved, had changed him too. For the better. As for the old Draco wouldn't have doubted to raise his voice.

"I would've done the same," Draco told the boy softly, the boy had to strain his ears to hear him and he laughed softly.

"You would have hexed me." And a ghost of a smile appeared on Draco's face as well, the first genuine one he had since he found Eleanor on the floor in Malfoy Manor.

"That I would."

"Is your other brother asleep then?" Draco asked, wanting to talk more because he was secretly enjoying the boys company and he relaxed his body a little but not quite letting his guard down.

"George is with Eleanor, in case she wakes up. We're taking turns."

Draco didn't answer or react to that sentence as again the jealousy in him was bubbling, he wanted to be the one to guard over Eleanor as it was him who had found her, rescued her, but he simply wasn't her soulmate. It didn't matter that he loved the girl, as she would simply never love him back, not in the way she loved Fred and George.

"We know you love her," Fred continued after he noticed the frown on Draco's face and he prepared himself for an outburst but he was only met with the slump of the Slytherin's boy shoulders, Draco was done with fighting and being angry today, he was drained.
"We love her too, you know. So much. We know you don't like us, see us as blood-traitors and perhaps we are.. But we would never hurt El.. Or make her feel unloved. You should know that, we— I want you to know that."

Draco's pale grey eyes met Fred's warm brown ones and he scanned them, hoping to find something that would indicate he was lying, that this was all a big fat joke. But he couldn't find anything.
He saw the love for his best friend radiating from his orbs, the slight blush on his cheek when he spoke of her and above all; the honesty. Eleanor would be safe with them, she would have all the happiness in the world. She wouldn't have the worry for a day in her life and Draco knew he couldn't give her the same, even though he tried so hard.

"I know. Doesn't mean I'm letting her go," Draco sternly said  and he meant it. Eleanor couldn't be his lover but he certainly wanted to keep her as his best friend as she was one of the only ones who truly knew him.

"I'm not asking you to. I don't want you to. Eleanor needs you as much as you need her. I can see how happy she is when she's with you, Draco. I hate to admit it but she even told me a few hours ago that she cares about you so deeply. I would never jeopardize your friendship."

And Draco realized that Fred hadn't called him 'Malfoy'  the whole time they had this conversation, he felt a little more human when someone called him by his first name as he always associated his last name with his father and his father wasn't a great man.

"Thank you, Fred."

Not many more words were exchanged between the two boys but Draco did ask him if he could keep guard over Eleanor as well and he quickly agreed. Fred was also done of fighting with the white haired boy, it would make Eleanor happy for sure.

Draco softly knocked on the door where Eleanor and George were in, he silently scanned over the two, Eleanor in a soft and big bed, with George lounging in a chair absentmindedly stroking her hand with his thumb.

"I'm here to take over. You can go and sleep, you look knackered," Draco couldn't quite help it but it seemed like the venom in his voice was still there and he directed it at the other ginger boy who looked at him in surprise.

"That's alright," George said and made himself comfy again, not planning on moving.

Draco rubbed between his eyebrows with two fingers and sighed softly, suppressing his anger.

"Look, George. Please, allow me to have a moment with my best friend— who by the way, almost died in my arms tonight. Give me that moment."

Without saying George stood up and he seemed to understand, looking a bit embarrassed that he denied the two friends to spend time together. He knew that there was no reason to be jealous, he had discussed that with Fred.
He turned around and looked back at the two, Draco had taken his spot in the chair and was gazing at the girl who slightly resembled a mummy with how much bandages were on her body, he had laughed about that if it hadn't been Eleanor.

"Thank you, Malfoy. You know, for saving her and bringing her to us. You're.. A great friend," George didn't wait for Draco to reply and he simply slipped the door shut, his back leaning against it and he had to take a moment to gather his heart beat back to normal.

He hated to admit it but he was a little happy that Draco had taken his place as it was hard for him to see his soulmate like this, he never wanted her to be hurt and it was awful seeing her in the big bed all alone and so small.

"How is she? Can I see her? I feel awful for shutting the door on.. Malfoy when he needed help." George opened his eyes and stared into the eyes of his little sister who had placed her hand comfortably on his arm.

He smiled at her.
"She's sleeping, she going to be all fine, Gin. Thank you for taking Hermione in your room so we could be alone and also, don't worry about it. It was pretty weird to see Malfoy standing in our house all of the sudden, huh?" He grinned, placing his arm around Ginny's shoulders and she snuggled into it, she still seemed shaking up. He couldn't imagine the shock she had when she saw Draco standing there, the boy who had bullied her through all her short years at Hogwarts, all bloodied up and screaming for help.

"For a moment.." Ginny started but she didn't finish her sentence as she had figured that George already knew what she was going to say.

"We all did.. We have to give him some credit though. He's an unbelievable git but he will always be El's best friend," George said softly, so Draco could not hear them talk about him. "I believe him when he says he will take good care of her. Now off to bed, it's late! You can see her in the morning if she has woken up."
George directed Ginny back to her bed room and closed the door after wishing her good night.

George really did think that Draco would do anything to keep his soulmate safe and that comforted him a great deal.

"Hey." The clock had chimed 8 times in the big house on Grimmauld Place and Draco was staring in the eyes of Fred. "Do you want some breakfast? You could join us downstairs."

Draco blinked his tired eyes, who he could barely keep open, at the boy, struggling to see him clear from the lack of sleep. He had stayed up all night, dozing off a few times but immediately woken up after his thoughts snapped to Eleanor.
"What about..?" He gestured to the still sleeping girl and his heart fluttered at how peaceful Eleanor looked, she wasn't in pain anymore.

"Noah had an early appetite, he can keep watch on El. You should really eat en go catch up on some much needed sleep," Fred said and his eyes darted to Eleanor, he had barely slept too but he was sure that it was more than the Slytherin boy.

Draco appreciated Fred a lot at the moment and nodded at how right he was. It had been a silent understanding that they were done with fighting, both too tired of it. They both cared about Eleanor, they both would do anything in the world for her, they should try and get along.

"Yeah.." Draco said, more to himself than to Fred and he lifted himself from the chair, the blanket that was resting on his legs falling to the ground. He stretched a little before walking after Fred and passing Noah that was entering the room, giving each other a stern nod.

The room fell silent when Draco entered the room, he kept his eyes on the floor, suddenly feeling nervous for being in a house where almost everyone hated him.
Fred gestured to the chair next to him and Draco silently took place, his eyes still on the table instead of looking who was around him.
"Morning," Fred said and everyone hummed a good morning back. Draco didn't say anything.

"How is she, Mal.. Draco?" A voice next to Fred spoke and he noticed the concerned and a little hesitant eyes of George. They still didn't completely trust him, he saw.

The chatter had quieted down and everyone seemed to be listening to what Draco had to say and he awkwardly scraped his throat.
"Nothing new. She's still asleep. I don't think she has any pain, so that's good," Draco answered, rubbing his neck in the progress. The chair wasn't the best place to sit still in all night.

Draco finally looked around the table and all he could see was red hair and a terrified small girl, the same girl he had seen the night before. Who had rudely closed the door on him.

He scowled at her.

"Eggs?" Molly asked Draco and he saw her walking around putting food on everyone's plates. This was a sight he wasn't used to, he never had breakfast with his parents before and he didn't quite know how to answer.
"Yes.. please." The please came out as a whisper but Molly didn't react to it and just dropped two sunny side up eggs on his plate. It smelled absolutely delicious and his stomach suddenly rumbled very loudly.

Everyone's chatter resumed and Draco looked at the chair on the head of the table which remained empty, he wondered who sat there. Perhaps someone who wasn't up to meeting him.. Or maybe it was just a spare seat for guests.

He listened in to the conversations the gingers were having, Molly telling her kids how their father had to come in early for work today and them nodding in understanding.
Lucius had told him often about Arthur Weasley, how he was a disgrace of the Wizarding world and didn't deserved his pureblood title. Draco was glad Arthur hadn't joined him for breakfast, he probably couldn't have hid his distaste for the man, being brainwashed by his father so much.

It was a miracle he had changed his opinions of the twins so fast.

"Well, I'm off to Eleanor then. Draco, you should really get some sleep, you look terrible. Even more than usual," Fred said, while scraping his chair back but the last sentence had a playful tint to it which made Draco burst out in laughing, that only lasted a second before he slapped a hand in front of his mouth.

"You're one to say," Draco said back, grinning a little and he walked out of the room without looking back.

If he had, he had seen all the shocked faces who looked at the boy as if they had seen a ghost. Draco laughing at a joke Fred made?

Wonders never cease.

"Dray..?"

Eleanor's voice croaked and her hand found a glass of water that was pushed into it. Her head was throbbing and she saw light flashes in front of her half closed eyes. Everything in her body was hurting and she struggled to remember what happened.

"Here, love. Drink," A soft voice said and Eleanor obeyed, closing her eyes and sipping at the cold water, her throat felt much better after. She allowed her eyelids to fully flutter open and her eyes met Fred's. Eleanor instantly felt better and her heart jumped a little.

"How are you feeling?" George's voice seemed far away, it almost seemed like she was underwater, that's how blurry his voice was.
"My head.. It hurts.. Bloody hell, what happened?"

Eleanor didn't have to wait for Fred and George their answer before she had flashbacks from the night before, pain cursed through her body and all she could see was Draco's bloodied and crying face. Why was Draco bleeding? No.. That was her blood. Draco saved her.

"Where is Draco? Is he fine?" Eleanor momentarily forgot about the twins, of course she was happy to see them but she wanted, no needed to see her best friend. She needed to see if he was okay.

"Love, damn down," Fred whispered before pushing her back to the pillow, she felt her head pounding from sitting up so fast.

"Georgie," Eleanor croaked and he looked up at her with anxiety filled eyes. "Babe," She started again. "Please, get Draco."

Fred and George shared a look between the two of them and they simply kissed her cheek which she melted into and they left the room, leaving her alone with her thoughts and pain.

Every time she closed her eyes out of pain, they would snap right open again. All she could see was Draco's beautiful face all bloodied up with teary eyes, him telling her he was going to help her. Eleanor remembered him casting a spell on her, trying to remove the wounds but it didn't work. Why didn't it work?

A pair of arms found their way around her body and she groaned of the touch but the owner of the arms only slightly loosened his grip, not daring to let go of her yet. Scared Eleanor was going to disappear from him. Eleanor inhaled Draco's minty scent mixed with.. Noah?
She studied him when he had let go of her and she sniggered at the appearance of Draco in Noah's way too big clothes.

"I was so scared," Draco told her and he sat down on the bed as well.

Fred and George hadn't joined them in the room again and Eleanor was glad for that, she wanted to hear from Draco what exactly had happened.

She wasn't very much surprised when she learned what had gone on that night. Her father was a monster after all.

Thank you so much for 5k readers! This is honestly a dream come true! Never would have thought that anyone would want to read a poorly English written (English isn't my native language) fanfiction but I'm so happy with every comment and vote I received. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, lovelies!

Fun fact: my cat is actually called Fred but I named her after Freddie Mercury

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

20.5K 122 9
"We're meant to be, you and I, even if you don't want to accept it." - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - In which the eldest Weasley twin...
5.4K 139 16
The golden trio are hanging out in the library, studying for their finals that were yet to come. It was the year after the war, 8th year to be exact...
622 26 5
Her whole life was a lie. A lie that never would have been uncovered if it weren't for the untimely death of her mother-except it wasn't her mother...
20.1K 702 45
"𝙒𝙚'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙠, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙." "𝘼𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚...